All Comments on 'Salesladies Dilemma'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too Short

Way too short. It could have been really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where's the sex?

Where's the sex? How is this a lesbian story? WTF!

This story is in the wrong category. This is a non-erotic story and not a lesbian story.

MrtoufMrtoufover 14 years ago
Wraps up too quickly

I thought that the lead-in was all right. The development of sexual tension was okay. But the actual sex is wrapped up in a single paragraph which, when you consider there are supposed to be three good orgasms, isn't nearly enough.

The idea for the story is good, but the story itself would be great if you expanded on it.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 14 years ago
Could have been great

Has a good strong voice, but is way too short and ends rather abruptly. Also, might have been good if there were some kind of dilemma for the saleslady to solve (not sure why the plural of the title - unless it should have been "Saleslady's Dilemma"?). Seems like she never hesitated or gave an indication that she saw a dilemma?

virginsuccubusvirginsuccubusalmost 14 years ago
Randomness!

Lol. That was some random stuff. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun story

Reminds me of a girl I knew back in college. She was very open and bi. She also worked part time in shop selling beach outfits and bathing suits. Over drinks one nite she told me her boss a 30 something hottie, put the moves on her at closing. They ended up in the stock room licking and lapping. After that, once a week she was on the schedule to close with the boss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous