Sally Becomes Trouble

Story Info
Susan Meets WIth Sally the neighbor and trouble arrives.
2.4k words
4.23
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission Of Susan

Sally becomes trouble

Two weeks after the dinner party the telephone rings and Master answers. I overhear some of the conversation although I am not sure exactly what is being discussed. Master puts the phone down and turning to me he says "That was Sally on the phone. She is inviting you round for coffee and a little chat. I said you would be delighted to pop round". This didn't sound very good to me. Obviously, since our first meeting, she is now fully aware that I am a practising submissive to my Master.

I turn to him, "Master, what if she asks me direct questions about our relationship?"

"Well, then you should tell her. It would be impolite not to," he replies.

This immediately worries me. "What if she wants me to show her, what should I do?" I ask.

He gives me a stern look, "If she asks you to do anything then you tell her that while your Master has said you are required to obey instructions, only your Master is allowed to touch you and you may only touch me."

I certainly didn't like the sound of this at all. Masters statement sounded very open-ended and vague to me.

With Master's instructions still going around in my head I duly head round to Sally's house and knock on the door. She is soon there opening the door with a smile and ushering me inside. I am soon perched on a bar stool in Sally's kitchen. Master has dressed me in a short black mini skirt and red sweat top and since I am outside the house, I am allowed to wear panties. I am hoping that in my current position, Sally is not able to see up my dress to my panties.

The conversation starts in a normal way but soon Sally has brought it round to the reason she has got me here—my submission to Master. "So tell me Susan, what exactly does having a Master mean to you?" she asks.

I explain that I am submissive to my Master which means I guess I am subservient to him. If I do something wrong or incorrect I am corrected by him. I am hoping that this is the end of the conversation but Sally has other ideas.

"So," she says, "You are not allowed to do anything for someone other than your Master?"

This is getting tricky I think. "Master has told me that I am forbidden to touch anyone or they to touch me".

"Wow," she replies, "That leaves a whole lot of leeway."

I realize that I have made a terrible blunder here and I was sure I was going to regret it. Sally looks at me and smiles, "Why don't you take that blouse off Susan?"

Master made it clear that unless it was touching I would be expected to obey instructions. With a sigh I reach up, unbutton my blouse, and remove it. I can see that Sally is enjoying this and I worry about where it's going. Sally then tells me that she recalls from the party that I have great tits and suggests I remove my bra so she can see them. Knowing I have no choice I reach round behind my back and unhook and remove my bra. I am now sitting before Sally naked from the waist up. My nipples are hard and prominent with shame.

Sally looks at me and tells me "This is great. It's like a dream."

I of course am far from sharing her enthusiasm and just hoping this little game of Sally's is not going to go any further. Of course, I am wrong!

"You're a very well-behaved woman aren't you Susan?" she says.

She then proceeds to chat about the dinner party deliberately ignoring her part but saying how she recalls what a cute ass I have. I am now going a bright red on my face from sheer embarrassment recalling myself, bare arse naked, draped over her lap, and I am pretty sure I know what's coming. Sure enough, Sally decides she doesn't like my mini skirt and I should slip it off.

I move down from the chair, unzip the back, and drop the mini skirt now standing before Sally in just panties. I am getting more and more uncomfortable with this situation and it is just the thought of obeying my Master that is keeping me here.

Sally tells me to turn round and pull down my panties so she can see again that cute ass she spanked the other night. I do as instructed, pulling my panties to my knee's but this is almost more than I can bear. I am used to receiving instruction from my Master but stripping in front of my neighbour is more than I can take.

I think Sally is sensing my discomfort but is enjoying herself too much. She instructs me to turn around, face her, and play with myself. This is simply too much for me and reaching down I quickly pull up my panties and crying, grab my other clothes, and run from her house. I am quickly inside our home, composing myself and getting dressed when the Master comes through the kitchen door.

"How did it go?" he asks.

I told him that it was all fine and we had a nice coffee. I don't even want to tell Master what Sally had me do.

It was about two hours later when a note was pushed through our front door and Master asked me to fetch it for him. Taking the note he slowly reads and the expression on his face turns to one of sternness. Looking at me he tells me the note is from Sally concerning my visit to her.

He reads from the letter "I hope you don't mind me writing to you. I was very disappointed with Susan this morning during our coffee. I am thinking that perhaps her behaviour with me might not be to your satisfaction and I feel you should know that she misbehaved." he read. "Did you misbehave Susan? "

I try to stammer out an explanation but I can see from Master's face that I am just digging a bigger hole for myself so eventually decide I better just keep quiet.

"Did you refuse her instruction Susan?" he asks.

"Yes, Master I did," I reply meekly.

"Phone her now and ask her to come over," he orders.

Oh great, Master is going to get Sally over here and add to my shame. I meekly head to the phone, dial Sally, and say "Hello Sally, Susan here, my Master would like you to come over if it is convenient?" hoping to hell it isn't convenient. Of course, there is no chance of that, and 5 minutes later there is a ring at the door. I go to the door and with downcast eyes, I usher Sally into the living room before going and standing by Master's side.

Masters invites Sally to sit down and starts the conversation by saying that he understands Sally was displeased with Susan. Sally then started to explain that I had refused an instruction and simply left her house with not even a 'goodbye'. Master looks at me and goes on to say that it is very unusual for Susan to be disobedient but of course, she will need to be punished for her disobedience. I catch my breath as Master goes on to ask Sally if she wants Master to administer it or if she would prefer to do it herself. There is a look of triumph in her eyes as she tells Master that if he didn't mind, she would prefer to do it herself. I am standing there and this is all getting very hard to take. My sheer embarrassment at the situation I am in and the fact that Master is openly discussing my punishment with our neighbour. To make matters worse it seems that Master is going to allow Sally to spank me again! I nearly died of shame the last time Master allowed Sally to spank me and this time was going to be no different.

I look down at my feet and hear my Master tell me to undress completely! You don't argue with Master so I remove my blouse and bra before sliding down my mini skirt and then with a heavy heart grip my panties and slide them down my legs conscious of Sally sitting there watching me. I am now standing before the two of them naked. Master stands and walks to the special draw where my plug is kept and he then asks Sally in what position would she like Susan. Perhaps she wants Susan over her knee as he removes the plug from the draw? I hear Sally reply that if he didn't mind she would prefer to spank me standing by the window with a slipper. Master had no problem with this and handing the plug to Sally he said "You heard Sally," and pointed to the window. He then leaves the room obviously on the hunt for my 'friend' the slipper.

With just Sally in the room, I dejectedly cross to the window and with legs apart, I reach forward and grab my ankles with my hands. I am fully aware that my arse cheeks are now spread wide apart and that everything is exposed. I feel humiliated. I see Sally walk up behind me and feel her pat my bottom as she tells me "What a cute arse I have."

I cringe at her touch as I feel her run her finger up and down my arse crack and then dip into my pussy. Obviously, with Master out of the room, she is going to have a playtime with poor me. She bends down close to my ear and whispers she is going to give me a spanking I won't soon forget. I close my eyes and try hard to block her from my thoughts. This becomes difficult as I feel the familiar KY on my arse cheeks before her finger is massaging it around my hole and into it.

I then feel the familiar cold of the plug as it rests on my hole before Sally starts pushing it into place. I wait for the familiar relaxation of my asshole muscle as the shaft goes in but Sally clearly wants to play and holds it at my hole's widest dilation before pulling it back out. Master is still out of the room and bent over I am forced to endure Sally's fun with my plug. I want to stand up, turn around and smack her but even I am not that foolish. Master would go insane if I treated his guest like that. Sally continues to play with me pushing the plug in before withdrawing it. Although I am hating her for every minute of this I cannot stop myself from getting turned on by this and feel my pussy getting very moist. At one point she dips two fingers into me and remarks about just how wet I am. I cannot tell you just how embarrassed I am feeling now.

I hear the door open and at the same time feel the plug pushed in and my arsehole lock around the familiar base. Master hands the slipper to Sally and I hear him say that twenty strokes would be appropriate and that Susan will count the number. She hit me with the first spank hard on my left buttock and I immediately felt an excruciating burst of pain. "One, thank you ma`am," I counted. She hit again and again much harder than Master unless I had seriously misbehaved. The pain of each smack coursed through my body until my backside was a throbbing mass of pain. I continued to count feeling each stroke land on alternate cheeks thanking her after each spank.

One spank landed squarely across my pussy and the agony of it tore through me and I shrieked manically. The pain was now mounting to a point where I did not know where exactly I was being hit. Eventually, I was counting "Nineteen" and then "Twenty". I stood slowly with my backside throbbing but dared not touch it.

"Do you think you have learned a lesson Susan?" my Master asked me.

"Yes, Master I have" I said.

Turning to Sally he asked if perhaps she would like to issue her instruction again to me. OMG, he wasn't finished and I was going to be forced to obey Sally. She of course had no hesitation in turning to me and telling me to pleasure myself.

Gingerly walking to the couch I carefully sat down and leaning back opened my legs exposing my shaven pussy and began rubbing my clit and dipping my fingers into my pussy. If this bitch wanted a show I was sure as hell going to give her one. I don't think there is a need to explain the process but with both my Master and Sally watching me, I began rubbing my clit hard whilst playing with my tits. I had given up any form of modesty and with eyes closed, happily played with myself while occasionally probing my arsehole with a finger. The show lasted around 10 minutes before I seriously needed to ask Masters permission to cum. He looked up and over to me having lost some interest in what I was doing while Sally was still glued to my crotch watching everything. Giving me an offhand permission to cum I exploded immediately with pussy juices flying from my hole. I stared at Sally with utter defiance in my eyes. She seemed to be going a nice shade of red on her face.

Master then permitted me to leave the room and I quickly grabbed my clothes before beating a hasty retreat. I have no idea what Master said to Sally but it wasn't long before I heard the front door close and hear Master's footsteps climbing the stairs. He entered the bedroom and coming up to me, grasped my head pulling me into him and giving me a wonderful long deep kiss. He then stood back and simply said that he was exceptionally proud of his sub and her obedience to him.

It gave me a lovely feeling to know I had pleased my Master. While I knew I was never going to be comfortable with some of my Master's instructions involving others I knew I had a loving and caring Master that would never see me come to any real harm.

What could be better?