Sally Ch. 02

Story Info
Planning a trip.
3.3k words
4.49
8.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

Sunday morning I woke up earlier than my usual waking time, feeling that I was being watched. I opened my eyes and saw Sally sitting on a chair gazing at me. She was naked, holding a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Sally darling, can't you sleep? Was the bed mattress too firm for you?"

She chortled, "Not really. I was so tired, that I slept like a log. I am a morning person and the birds chirping sound like love songs welcoming a very nice day."

"I am used to having many birds around here and I don't pay attention to the sounds they make. But watching you sitting gracefully, sipping your coffee is just a treat. Would you mind if I take your picture in this pose?"

"Howard, are you saying you wish to take my picture in the nude?..."

"I would have tried to sound poetic about it and quote the biblical Song of Songs, but I know that you want me to be straight with you. So the answer is YES... It's not only your perfect figure that I want to capture, it's your comfortable pose, your smiley face, and the way the sun rays reflect on your body..."

"Howard, it still sounds poetic to me... Being more realistic, what happened to the photo when you get tired of me?"

"Darling, I swear to god that I will never let anybody else lay their eyes on the picture. I'll put it on an external hard drive, hopefully with other intimate photos in the future, and hand it to you IF we ever separate!"

"OK. You were nice to me until now and I trust you, but please don't break my heart..."

I jumped off the bed, grabbed my camera a shot her from 3 different angles.

"Honey, my first instinct seeing you sitting on the chair was to kiss you. I didn't dare to do it before brushing my teeth. Ogling your angelic body was my second thought..."

"Big boy, let's have breakfast. Remind me on a weekday to go with you to an ophthalmologist to check your eyesight."

I showed Sally her sitting photo I loved the most, "Isn't she perfect?"

She hesitated, "Not bad. But I think it has more to do with the photographer than the subject..."

"Sally, I hate you! Why can't you accept that you look exceptionally wonderful and attractive? Why do you always self-deprecating?"

She grinned, "I lived most of my life without somebody commenting about my looks, so I never thought of myself as... appealing to anybody."

"Girl, those days are over. I am here to remind you how pretty, beautiful, and sexy you are. And unless you learn to accept and admit that I am right, I'll find ways to make you sorry!"

"Howard, I love the way you pretend to be tough. By now I know that you are a just big teddy bear... I'd make us breakfast, but I didn't find anything in your fridge. Let's go to the nearby Denny's."

While munching on our food I asked her, "Sally, you mentioned before that you like traveling. I feel the same about trips. Can we go somewhere together?"

"Good idea. It's good timing as well. The school allows me to take a week's vacation almost any time within the next 3 months."

"Fantastic! We'll check later today the best times for us. Any preferred destination?"

"Howard, I still don't know what you like to do during your vacations - Seashore, culture tour, big cities, scenery, physical adventure..."

"Darling, I'll go with you anywhere you want. The only thing I'd rather avoid is prolonged shopping!"

Sally's million-dollar smile reappeared, "I hate shopping myself. For many years I had a dream that one day I'd go for it, but I didn't dare to do it by myself. It's to climb Angel's Landing."

"Do you mean the tough trail in Zion national park?"

"Yes... But if you are not interested, we can go to another destination."

"Dear girl, Angel's Landing IT IS on one condition. When we climb, I am behind you uphill. I may get bored going up and up. I need in front of my eyes a view that will motivate me to continue forward!"

"Darling, I start understanding how your brain works. If watching my backside was your intention, you wouldn't have mentioned it to me. I bet you the real reason is quite different. You want to make sure that I do not slip, or need help..."

"I didn't think about it, but thanks for giving me credit for it... BTW, if I am in front of you and slip on top of your body, what then? I weigh so much more than you, that you'll be crushed, right?"

"You are such a liar! I know I was right, but you'll never admit that you are a good person."

I sighed, "Woman, I don't want to fight you on that one. My father told me when I was very young to never argue with a woman, she'd always be right."

Sally laughed loudly, "I think your father was a smart man. I guess the more we age we become smarter, but also more stubborn..."

"Woman, as we agreed, we'll check the best time to visit Zion Park. By the way, if we are planning for a full week vacation, I think that we'll have time to see other attractions in the area, like Bryce Canyon and Capitol Reef national parks."

"Accepted."

"Sally, I don't believe it! You agreed without an argument or comment?! Is it you? It's hard to believe... and since the picture of you sitting naked is still vivid in my brain, I'd like to be on the safe side, if you know what I mean..."

She grinned, "Young man, are you suggesting that you want to be sure by putting your hands all over my body?..."

"Well, this was the general idea for a foreplay. However, I suspect that manual inspection has certain limitations and a more thorough assessment will be needed!"

"Howie, you are turning into a dirty old man! Can't you wait until you are old enough to be one?!..."

"Ma'am, I blame YOU for turning me into a sex maniac. I never was or even felt this way about another woman in my life. Your body makes my hormones jump hoops."

"As I said before, a thorough eye exam may explain your issue, but in the meantime, I'll give in to your irrational demands..."

I gave Sally a winning smile, "My dear, it's an honor..." My cock began rising in anticipation.

She looked at my groin and smirked, "On second thought, perhaps we shouldn't check your eyes. Why should I care if you see the real me or not? As long as you do things that both of us enjoy, let it be..."

"That's the spirit! May I undress you myself for a change?"

"You ask for too many things lately. Can you handle the difficult task of undressing me?"

"Teach, after I'm done, you'll assess my success handling this complicated job."

She stood proud in front of me smiling provocatively. She was having a short sleeve blouse, midi style summery skirt, sandals, and a long necklace showing an infinity sign.

I stood behind her back, touching her body with mine. A certain organ led the way, poking her rear...

I 'struggled' with the backside necklace clasp for a moment, eventually moving my hands to her front, massaging unabashedly the top of her breasts, and then removing the necklace. She laughed and stayed put.

Next came the blouse. Now it's a known fact that women's buttons are not on the same side of the shirt as men's. Since I stood behind her, I could not see the buttons, so I tried a shortcut. I inserted both hands through her short sleeves to release the buttons from the inside. My hands rubbed her boobs-covered bra, but I wasn't successful in finding the buttons that way. Oh well, I removed my hands from her protruding tits... sorry, from her heaving chest, and slowly opened one button after another from the outside. Sally didn't budge, although her breathing seemed quicker now.

Next was the skirt. I have never learned how to remove it from a woman's body. First I inserted my hands under the hem, groping my way to her waist. Of course not being able to visualize what I was doing, I had to use internal markers, so my hands started at her thighs, gradually trailing upward toward her waist. Her body shivered lightly. I could not locate the zipper from the inside, so I tried to lift the skirt above her head. Again I failed miserably when the narrow part of the skirt got stuck at the level of her breasts. I tried squeezing them to make room for the skirt and almost succeeded, but it still refused to give in. I heard a small moan and Sally's legs spread slightly.

Desperately I removed my hands from under her skirt, located the zipper on the left side, and was able to free her stubborn skirt. She sighed and her ass wiggled once on my bulging groin.

A bra was another mystery for the average male. Standing behind her, automatically my hands moved forward to unclasp it from her front. My palms could not easily find the clasp. I didn't give up and searched continuously all along her beautiful tits, I meant over her chest area, but to no avail. How could it be?!... I tried my luck on her back and voila, here it was! I freed the soft bra very gingerly, making sure to do it right. Even though the back side was open, for some reason the bra was still covering her glorious mounds. Was it glued? One never knows. I massaged the orbs gently, trying to find out if there was anything that stuck the bra to her breasts. After a long moment, the bra fell to the floor. I felt relief. Sally's heart rate increased and her hand was fumbling in my tent. I guessed that she felt better once I was successful in finding my way to unhook her stubborn bra.

Subsequently, I had to discard her panties. What's easier than that?! My hands moved downward and reached her cunt. It was wet. I assumed that the lady had incontinence! I tried pulling the panties from her cunt, but It turned out to be more difficult than I thought. One of my fingers slipped from the side into her soaking vagina. She moaned loudly as she pushed her butt into my erect cock. I became frustrated. I was too naive to realize how complicated it would be to undress this sexy woman...

I bent down and whispered in her ear, "Lady, it takes me too much time to figure out how to remove your panties. May I play with your body while your panties are still on?"

"Yes, YES! And please hurry, I am about to explode..."

I lifted her in my arms, carried her to my bed, and looked at her. She was horny all right. Her face was flushed and her body wiggled, impatiently waiting for me to bring her to a heavenly orgasm.

My clothes found their way to the floor in a Guinness world record. I placed her legs on my shoulders and my lips latched to her cunt. I was able to milk her sweet nectar for 2 minutes before her hands pulled my head up, "Howard, I can't! I want you inside me. I want your big thing to fill me. NOW!"

I held her hands to the sides and blurted, "Sally, we agreed to be direct with each other. No more poetic descriptions of our ideas and wishes. What exactly do you want me to do?"

Her body shuddered under me and she whispered, "You are such a jerk... Please insert your huge monster cock inside my pussy and fuck me as hard as you can. I am so close... I'll faint if you don't shove your massive prick all the way RIGHT NOW! P L E A S E!!!"

"Good girl. Take it then."

I shifted her panties sideways and my pecker slipped easily into her tight tunnel, helped by the abundant amount of self-produced lubricant. I started pounding her hole powerfully, but slowly. Once I felt her vagina expand enough, my pace increased and about a minute later I was applying a top power at a top speed strokes, ravaging her cunt mercilessly.

Seconds after my cock began banging her, her torso started convulsing and she was crying uncontrollably. I continued pounding her as my hands tweaked both her nipples. Sally's cries turned into whimpering. I French kissed her lips, while still abusing her tortured pussy. Her mouth was wide open and her respiration was fast and shallow. Kissing her was partially obstructing her breathing ability and she shouted inside my mouth...

The whole scene was arousing to me like never before. I erupted in her womb releasing rope after rope of freshly produced seed. Gradually my strokes became slower and weaker until I couldn't do it anymore and rolled on my side. Sally's body continued to shiver sporadically, but it diminished as time passed. I caressed her sweaty body, happy that I was able to take her to heights she didn't experience before.

I let her calm down, lovingly staring at her amazing tits moving up and down with her respiration.

When she opened her eyes, she hugged me, "You are so good to me! Who told you the secret, that making me wait before fucking me is the biggest turn-on ever?... You are so young and already such an expert on making a woman go gaga over you!..."

"Thank you, ma'am, but if you think that compliments will prevent me from inventing other ways to take advantage of your stunning body, you're sorely mistaken!"

Sally grinned, "Howard, I am too tired to argue with you. I am going to the bathroom and sit there in the tub for 24 hours to recharge my batteries. I have no strength left, so be nice and don't join me there..."

"Sally, I won't. But no promises about other times you make me horny! You were cursed with the sexiest body alive and my 'almost secret' goal is to play with it as much as I can..."

She whispered, "I hope so, stud!..."

...

The trip to Southern Utah was to start on Friday, in 12 days.

Until that time I saw Sally almost daily. We continued exercising in the same facility. For the first 20 minutes, we usually did side by side on a treadmill and then the elliptical. Twice I complained to her, that this arrangement denied me the pleasure of ogling her sexy butt in motion. She chuckled and reminded me that I'd see a lot of it during our upcoming long climb on Angel's Landing. I smiled back and mentioned that it wasn't the same. She blurted, "Tough luck honcho, but one day I'll make it up to you.

Friday afternoon we flew to Las Vegas and rented a car. Less than 2.5 hours later we arrived at La Quinta in Springdale. I booked a room on the hotel's second floor for 3 nights, with an option for another night if needed.

We arrived late, around 9 pm. The location was optimal. It was only 7 miles from Zion Park and positioned against the nearby mountains.

We went downstairs to check the amenities. Actually, I knew exactly what facilities the hotel had, but sometimes some of them were not available ('Due to malfunction/construction', 'different ownership', 'Covid precautions' - all were excuses I've heard before). We were fortunate and everything looked and functioned perfectly - A spacious outdoor pool, a large hot tub, and a fitness center.

After a day at work, the flight, and hours of driving, we weren't very hungry. We sipped a glass of wine enjoying the majestic view from the balcony. "It is so beautiful here," Sally mumbled, "thanks for taking me on this trip."

"Lady, I hope that we'll enjoy our time here and have many more trips to follow."

Sally gazed at me and smirked, "We are just starting this one and you already think about the next ones... Please remember that I am not that young anymore. Let's think about future travels one at a time."

"Sally, I warned you before the trip, that I won't hear anything about your age. Right? Well, you are going to be punished MY WAY!"

She stared at me hesitating. "What is it that you want to do?"

"I want you to undress completely and stand on the balcony against the backdrop of these magnificent mountains."

"Howard, please, be nice to me. You can shoot my photo when I am fully dressed..."

"Dear, you disobeyed my clear instructions. Yes, I'll photograph you with pretty clothes too, but then I want your pictures in the nude, just like every young woman does these days. Until you stop mentioning your age in every discussion, I'll force you to undress and continue taking pictures of your awesome body in different places."

"You are so cruel. In the next parent-teacher conference I'll complain to your mother."

"Do it. But in the meantime, I am the boss. Now stand here, lift your chin, and angle your head slightly to the left... That's it." I took several photos, finding Sally to be very photogenic. All her pictures were good, although I loved 2 of them more than the others. "Girl, time to take your clothes off."

She gave me 'the look' and when I didn't budge, she began slowly to remove her clothes. I noted that the wine she had drank before started taking its toll. Her eyes became shinier and her feet less steady. Perhaps the effect of alcohol made her comply with my unexpected punishment without a fight.

I made her pose standing up against the mountains, then leaning on the wall glancing at my face, followed by her standing up and stretching with her hands above her head. In the last 2 photos, I took of her, she was sitting down and her eyes closed with a Mona Lisa smile... The photos looked perfect! Deep down I told to myself to entice Sally to mention her age several more times, so I could have more of her pictures in the buff...

When we were done Sally asked to see the pictures. She looked at them one after the other, taking her time. When she saw all of them, she had tears in her eyes, "Howard, you are such a great photographer! You made me look like a true model. If you told me before you shot these pictures, that I'd look that good, I would have never believed you..."

"Sally honey, how many times do you want me to repeat that there is nothing wrong with your body? It's simply perfect! I just have to do more work on your brain, before I let it roam free and express your doubts..."

She whispered, "Howard, I am getting scared... I am falling for you and I know that it's dangerous, because..." She stopped in mid-sentence and grinned.

"Darling, I dare you to mention your ancient age again! I'll take more naked pictures this time and then spank your beautiful butt until you ask for mercy!"

She smiled, "I looked at these pictures and thought that they were nice. Not necessarily politically correct, or the kind that people expect from a decent woman, but technically beautiful and displaying me as the more... an interesting woman that I am. If I am in the right mood, or slightly tipsy, I might mention my age again..."

I bent down and whispered in her ear, "I love you dear."

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers