Sally, Master's Urinal Pt. 02

Story Info
Master's birthday turns into a piss and cum fest.
2.4k words
4.41
16k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally and Nina are two women, owned by Master. The first is an extremely skinny, but also quite tall woman. The second is overweight and short. Sally became a human urinal, able to be pissed inside her mouth and ass in incredible amounts. Nina is a cum dumpster and can be fucked and fuck for hours without a stop. While not as stretchy as Sally, Nina has a bulging belly on top of her fat, since she is 7 months into pregnancy.

I look at Nina and I am a bit envious of her. She lays at the edge of a bed, her legs spread open by a pillory, and she is getting filled and filled by cocks. She must have taken already 15 loads in both her cunt and body. Jesus, her face is a mess. I want to go there and lick it SO much!

But no, I am also stuck on a pillory, bent down in doggy while standing up. And yes, here I am taking massive amounts of piss inside me.

It's Master's birthday, which means a big party, in a massive farm he owns and comes to every summer. Which means a lot of space, which means, me and Nina are set 200 meters or more from the real party, where Master is having fun with his friends, while we are abused constantly from whoever wants a break from the chatting and the music. Or might just have to take a piss.

We have been here for an hour maybe, and literally every single dude that came into and onto Nina has dropped right after a good load of piss in me. Not counting the one that do not yet want to pound Nina, but just feel excited about pissing either on or inside me. There must have been already 25 person in either my ass or mouth, and a good deal who prefer to just shower me in piss.

A guard has been set in here as well, to check on me and her. A nice dude, to be honest. He keeps on asking me every other injection of piss if I need to be stand up a bit so that I can squirt all that piss from my asshole.

One of Master's best friend drops a massive sticky load on Nina's face.

"Holy Shit Lucas, that was massive," says the guard. I didn't know they knew each other. I have never seen the guard before today

"Wait until I fill up Sally," he says after shaking his dick to get rid of all the cum.

"Don't worry Lucas, you can just give it to me, I like when there is a drop of cum in my tongue right before the piss comes."

"Who the fuck gave you the right to call me by name, you fucking urinal?" he answers me.

"I am sorry Sir. Please I am very very sorry. Relieve yourself in me please, sir."

"Hey Matt, I know you gotta check on those two skanks, in case someone at the party gets too violent. But have you taken a piss yet?" asks Lucas to the guard, Matt apparently.

"Nah, not yet. I dunno if I feel like it."

"Ah come on man. You drop it in her ass and I drop it in her mouth. Double filling. It's fun."

Matt ponders in silence for maybe ten seconds.

"Ah fuck it, ok", he says at the end, and then I can hear his steps getting closer to me from the back. He unzips. He puts it in. I wonder what it must feel for them, when there has been already so many dicks and their cock touches the piss of tens of men from the anus inward. Are they ashamed of themselves? Do they get turned on?

Not enough time for wondering though, because at the same time Lucas just shoves his cock down my throat, interrupting my chains of thoughts.

"You thought you were gonna taste my cum first, you toilet. No you ain't. Directly in the throat. Don't you know already, you loosened up toilet? Nina is there for the cum, you are here for the piss. Ok Matt, one, two, three..aaaaah here it comes."

And then I can feel their piss hitting me from both holes. Not that it is a new feeling, but Jesus Christ how I love it. Matt acted all gentleman before but now he is just filling me a ton. It's so much piss from him. For all his boasting, Lucas' piss is not too much. But it adds up to the what, 28, 29, 30 dudes that have already pissed inside me. My legs are getting sore from the weight now. It's becoming too much piss, my belly is massive, far bigger than Nina's at this point, and she is heavily pregnant. I need to empty myself out, else my back is fucked. I know that my limit has been set as 70 loads of piss inside me, but when I stand up, all bent down, the gravity on my back becomes too much, so I have to be emptied more often.

"Hey Matt, have you seen Predator?" asks Lucas.

"Yupp."

"Let's do the handshake from that movie", he then shouts to the guy fucking Nina, "hey man, stop fucking her a second and take a picture of us."

"Sure" says the third unknown guy. I can't see his face cuz Lucas is covering the view. Plus, some of his pubes gut stuck into my eyelids. It is a hard life the one of a human urinal!

Oh Jesus, they are pushing their cocks deeper in me, to get the shot realistic. Oh god, both the piss in my stomach and the one in my bowels are pushed towards each other. Oh god I need to puke all this piss, FUCK I NEED TO PUKE IT!

"Perfect pic guys," says the third dude after what feels like an eternity.

And then both Matt and Lucas pull out, extremely fast. Lucas understand immediately what is gonna happen and jumps back. I can't control it. The piss that accumulated into my stomach just flows out of my mouth like a waterfall. A yellow, foul-smelling waterfall. Fortunately I don't hit his legs or shoes with my piss-puke, if not god knows what he was gonna do.

"Yoo Sally, that was crazy," screams Lucas.

I look at Nina, tears running down my eyes, mixing themselves to the drops of piss that were already on my face. She is smiling, also red-eyed from all the loads that have been shot on her face.

Bitch. As much as I love her when we are just at home alone with Master, I know by now that Nina is the mastermind of all my humiliation. Because she spends a lot more time with Master, sleeps with him most nights, I know she whispers into his ears all the possible torment they are gonna give me. She loves to see me destroyed and humiliated.

"You know, Sally, sometimes I don't know if I am constantly wet when I am gangfucked because I am modified or because it's just soo hot to see you used like that", she says.

"Excuse me Sir, please shut her mouth with your cock. You can piss in my ass right after," I tell the third dude there, the one that took the picture.

The dude does just that, throatfucks her. I can see the cum going from her face to his pubes every time he shoves it deeply into her.

I am a mess in the meantime, and I puke even more piss. But I know this is only a part of the urine that has been dropped into my stomach. Fuck, I really need to stand up one second.

"Excuse me Matt, can you please release me from the pillory? I need to stand up one second and flush out all this piss from my bowels."

"Don't do it Matt", I hear.

Master has come.

"Ok man," Matt says to Master.

I can see Master turning back, looking towards the house, and calling 6 dudes behind him.

"The urinal a lot of the piss in its stomach. Go fill her please. Even before you fuck Nina", he says to them.

Needless to say, they all shove their dick into my throat and piss inside it in a matter of minutes.

Now I am pretty much as filled as I was before I almost puked on Lucas.

Master comes behind me and also pisses inside my ass. Then he takes a butt-plug and sets it inside my ass.

He releases me from the pillory.

"You can sit down on the grass while my friends fuck Nina," he says. AAAAH Jesus finally I get to sit!!!! I look down at my belly. I look ridiculous. I have not been gifted with large thighs. If not for the fact that my legs are long, I am very small in everything else. My tummy is massive on the other hand. If I were to walk into a room I know my stomach would get in a second or more before the rest of my body.

He also releases Nina from the pillory. Makes sense. She is gonna be airtight now. So one dudes lays underneath her and puts his dick into her pussy, another puts it in the ass and a third dude grabs her by her cum covered blonde hair and fucks her throat. Within 15 minutes all three of them have cum. Then the other three dudes do the same. The one under Nina gets also some cum on his face because Nina is above him. He punishes her by taking his cock out of her pussy and also putting it into her ass. She is double fucked in the ass now. She moans and moans. Some of her screams once the two cocks are inside her ass are cut short from the third cock into her mouth, but it was clear to see that she was enjoying the pain.

Sometimes I wish I was the cum dumpster and not the toilet, when I see her like that.

Her massive belly is dropping on the guy underneath her, splashing also cum on his abs.

After a few minutes more they also jizz. Two in her ass, one on her face.

Master comes and picks her up from the bad. She stands up. Jesus she is so hot. Her massive pregnant belly, her massive tits, her chubby and short legs, those tasty and meaty arms. And her face. Nina might have the prettiest face I have ever seen. My face is a lot more bland in comparison. A beautiful little nose, puffy cheeks, those extremely bright blue eyes, juicy and tiny lips. And in this state! Her beauty is, as a matter of fact, heightened by all that cum. I wanna lick her clean. I am a toilet, yes, but I am also a nasty woman, and I love to lick cum off her face.

Master brings her to the ground too, her asshole and face leaking jizz.

"Now, objects. Here comes the fun", he says, smiling at us.

He sits her with her legs spread open, then does the same to me, and makes our bulging stomachs touch one another. And then one dude behind me, that I did not know was there pushes me towards Nina, while Matt, his asshole face grinning a smile, does the same to Nina. Of course, now I understand what has master planned.

Our stomachs press each other and I can't but not, once again in, 20, 30 minutes maybe, puke piss. And this time I just empty myself a ton, all of it onto Nina. Her face gets covered in yellow, just like it was covered in white a second before. Her pregnant belly, her massive tits, all gets covered in the piss that those 6 dudes had dropped inside my stomach., plus the piss that I avoided throwing up when Matt and Lucas did their stupid handshake from a movie. Nina smiles, she is loving this. She is such a whore. I am here, emptying myself out, in pain on her face, and she smiles, ecstatic. Who is more humiliated between me and her I don't know. Me, puking gallons of urine, or her, getting covered in it, while carrying a child inside her?

And, of course, every dude and woman at the party is filming us, posting us online.

"I am sending this to your brother, Nina. He needs to see how we are treating you right," says Master.

"Please do, Master," answers back Nina.

"Ok, Sally, get up and make a squat on Nina. Now you can just shit all the rest of the piss on her while she lays down to rest a bit."

I oblige immediately. I drop a lot more piss onto Nina, squirting it all from my ass. Unsatisfied by the view, some more guy decide to urinate on my face and head as well, all of it dripping down all over my body. I feel my hair so heavy from all that piss.

Once I am finished and they are finished, I just drop dead on the grass. Jesus I am exhausted.

"Ok girls, I suppose none of this dudes is ever capable of making a lady cum, so we will leave you be for an hour or two. You girls make sweet tender love to one another and then take a shower. Then round two starts. I kick everyone out at midnight, tomorrow I wanna get up early and do an hike. You girls can sleep as long as you can. You deserve some rest."

And just like that, he and all his friends, well, they leave.

"Kiss me toilet," says Nina, one minutes after they have all left.

"Of course, my love."

And then, our body entwined, me back to being my normal skinny self, and her,. Beatiful and fat and pregnant Nina. The most stunning cum dumpster, all covered in piss that was inside my rectum and my stomach a few minutes before. I hate vomiting, but if it gets me this mess of a human to have sex with me, then I am ready to pay that price.

After a few minutes of kissing and touching, Nina stops and looks at me in the eyes, probably red from all that puking and crying.

"You know, making love with you is the best after one good round of abuse,",she says, smiling. The abusive whore.

"Shut up and kiss me, you dumpster. Your breath is unbearable."

I love her, even though I know all that happened to me tonight was not Master's idea. It was hers.