Sally: My Slutty School VP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things got incredibly hot for Sally and she suddenly stopped kissing and pulled back. I watched her face as her eyes snapped shut and her mouth opened wide. Her breaths were short and rapid as she steadily reached the peak of her intense excitement.

"Oh!" Sally exclaimed aloud, when she quit kissing, "Oh yeah! Ah! Yes! Oh yes!" She started gasping out of breath as I continued to tease her holes through an thrilling climax.

All this while, my super-sensitive dickhead kept brushing on her soft tummy. It had grown completely hard in no time. Sally realized this, quickly grabbed it with both hands and squeezed it hard till she eventually stopped coming. I reluctantly pulled my fingers out of her creamy hot cunt and taut-clamped asshole.

"Oh god! That was incredible!" Sally gasped when she finally caught her breath.

She then began looked at my hungrily and began stroking my fleshy hard shaft gently with her soft warm hands.

"Oohh." Sally cooed, "You have a huge cock. Mmm. Yeah, I can't wait to get it in me. But I want to taste it first." She said and slowly went down on her knees.

Sally then pulled me down to sit on the couch. I watched with incredible excitement as she caught my huge hard-on tenderly. She started to rub all the way from balls to cap, taking her time to enjoy the thick veins popping all over my thick stiff cock.

I glanced behind her and saw Tony watching us eagerly sitting on the single sofa behind Sally.

He held a drink in one hand and his other hand was inside his pant, no doubt rubbing his prick. Somehow, as Sally was now lovingly stroking me, I didn't feel awkward with Tony being there. Strangely, he seemed diminutive and insignificant as he sat leaning back on the couch and watching his wife have fun with me.

After stroking my stiff big dick for a minute, Sally leaned closer and kissed my engorged cock-cap.

"Mmm." Sally moaned softly as she pressed her thin lips firmly on my swollen dickhead.

"Ohhh." I groaned softly with excitement as she steadily gobbled my huge stiff cock inside her warm wet mouth.

I relished the way Sally sucked me. Her severe lips were stretched tight around my fleshy hard-on while her soft wet tongue ran up and down its underside. Shivers of excitement ran up and down my spine as Sally slowly and eagerly took my big hard cock in her lovely mouth.

She had a firm grip on the base of my dick to keep it upright and fondled my sensitive shaved nut-sack with the other hand. She felt my cum-heavy balls and cupped them lovingly.

"Ack!" Sally gagged hard when my swollen round cock-cap choked her throat, "Aah! Mmm. Look how hard it is. Mmm. Mmph! Mmh!" She said sultrily before she began sucking my huge hard-on once more.

Watching Sally eagerly blow me, I could not keep my hands to myself. So, I leaned and reached down to grab Sally's large soft boobs. She moaned approvingly as I began fondling her mature melons. I squeezed them hard and watched her jerk with excitement. Then I caught her long taut nipples in my fingers and pinched them steadily harder. She shivered with growing arousal and started to suck my thick dick harder.

After a while, Sally let go of my balls and reached down to her crotch. It sent a jolt of excitement to see her sucking me and fingering herself so hungrily. So, I kept playing with her mushy white boobs, crushing them and tweaking her puffy large nipples frequently.

"Mmm! Mph! Mmh! Mph! Hmm!" Sally's lusty moans alternated with choking noises as she hungrily swallowed my stiff big cock.

She gagged every time she took my huge hard-on all the way to her throat, and then moaned sultrily as she pulled it out to suck my super-sensitive cock-cap. Her head bobbed faster and faster as she sucked me hungrily.

All this soon had Sally and I intensely aroused. We both knew we couldn't wait to fuck for the first time.

"Mmmm." Sally moaned lustily as she slowly pulled my slick stiff dick out of her tight-clamped mouth, "I want to fuck you now." She breathed softly and hurried to stand upright.

Sally made me lean on the backrest and quickly straddled my thighs. I eagerly grabbed her soft curvy wide hips and looked at her excitedly. She grinned and watched me with hooded lusty eyes as she bent down to grab my huge heavy dick and stand it upright.

"Are you ready to fuck me, Ali?" Sally asked loud and clear.

"Yes, I want to fuck you." I replied with the same eagerness.

The next moment, Sally slowly lowered herself on my crotch.

"Oooo." Sally groaned long and low as she steadily stuck my stiff thick dick in her warm wet vagina, "Yesss!" She hissed lustily and paused with my fleshy stiff dick buried completely inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Sally swore aloud as she began squatting up and down on my hard-no, "Oh! Yes! Oh! Yes! Aah! Fuck me! Yes! Oh god!" She began swearing and squealing with delight and kept fucking me faster and harder.

Sally's big soft buttocks smacked hard on my thighs. It was thrilling to feel my big hard cock getting swallowed deep in her creamy hot pussy. Her loose labia were clamped tight around my fleshy huge cock as she rode me hungrily. She caught my face and pushed it into her bare busty chest. I opened my mouth wide and began sucking Sally's long stiff nipples one at a time. Right then, my hands reached around and I grabbed handfuls of her huge fluffy ass-cheeks and began squeezing hard and spanking gently.

"Yes! Harder! Oh! Yeah!" Sally coaxed me to spank her harder which I eagerly did

At the moment, I realized that Sally eagerly wanting to get spanked was ironic. Back in school, she was so strict that she would've loved to cane us, if it was allowed. So, it was incredibly exciting to discover her eagerness to get spanked.

For several minutes, Sally kept my face shoved into her soft big breasts and fucked me. I continued to hit her large round butt-cheeks gradually harder. Hearing her encourage me to hit her butt harder in her lusty voice made me incredibly horny and I started hitting her soft big ass-cheeks firmly. All this soon brought Sally to an incredibly hard orgasm.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oohhhh fuck!" Sally gasped faster before she groaned and swore aloud as soon as the intense orgasm hit her.

Sally plopped down hard and shoved my huge stiff dick all the way in her creaming quivering cunt. My face was crushed between her heavy mature melons but I didn't care. I was too thrilled with how her climaxing pussy kept clasping and creaming around my thick creamy shaft. I had stopped with handfuls of her huge fluffy buttocks and enjoyed her shivering warm nakedness against me.

"Whoa!" Sally exclaimed softly, when she found her voice after the intense orgasm, "I'm exhausted, baby." She breathed in my ear.

So, I decided it was time to take charge and show Sally what I knew.

"Hang tight." I said and felt Cherry wrap her arms around my neck.

I caught her around her curvy waist and slowly turned around, while getting off of the couch. This way, I put Sally on the couch, and knelt on the floor, without taking my huge slick cock out of her hot creamy cunt. Then I caught her shapely stocking-clad legs and pried them wide open. Sally eagerly spread her legs and waited, watching me with lustfully. I felt her creamy hot vagina clamp and relax around my meaty thick dick.

The next second, I pulled my huge hard cock out of her slippery hot vagina and began fucking her.

"Oh! Oh! Aah! Oh! Ali! Oh fuck! Yes! Oh Tony! Do you see this? Aah yeah! This is how a man fucks! Oh yeah! Fuck me, Ali! Yes!" Sally continued to talk dirty as I fucked her hard and deep.

I let go of her legs and caught her big soft boobs and began squeezing them. I frequently pulled her taut large nipples and tweaked them, driving Sally to increasing arousal. My hips kept thrusting back and forth, shoving my big stiff cock deep into her warm wet vagina with a loud sloppy sound.

My big balls smacked Sally's huge soft butt-cheeks with every thrust. Her lovely labia clasped tight and rubbed my huge hard-on enticingly every time. Hearing Sally talk dirty to her cuckold husband was incredibly arousing. It made me gradually fuck her faster and deeper.

"Oh yes! Aah! Aah! Fuck me! Yes, like that! Aah! Yeah! Tony, look! Aah! Look how he's fucking me. Ohh! Mm! He's fucking me! Aah! So deep! Oh!" Sally continued to moan and talk loudly with an increasingly lusty voice.

It was thrilling to see Sally hold her lovely stockinged legs wide apart and get fucked so eagerly. She held her knees spread open so I could shove my huge hard-on deeper into her lovely warm pussy. I enjoyed the way my thick stiff cock slid steadily into her slick mature cunt. The feeling of her soft big boobs in my hands was incredibly exciting and I fondled them to my heart's content.

The hard deep fuck soon brought Sally close to another orgasm. I could tell by the way her moans got louder and her talk became more explicit. She quickly reached down and began flicking her clit, while I kept shoving my huge hard-on inside her warm wet vagina. It was awesome to watch Sally in a frenzied sexual state.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Sally gasped faster as she reached the peak, "Aaaahhhh!" She then groaned long and loud when she came.

In the super-excited state, Sally clamped her thighs shut and curled up on the couch with the intensity of the excitement. Her creaming hot cunt pushed my slick big dick out with a loud popping sound and Sally turned to lay on her side as the incredible orgasm made her shiver uncontrollably. My thick wet hard-on jerked as I watched Sally enjoy another incredibly climax.

Behind me, Tony also started moaning softly before he also came. I did not have to turn back to know that he'd been jerking openly while watching me fuck his wife. My eyes were riveted on Sally's sexy lingerie-clad body as she trembled in the throes of her amazing orgasm.

I waited patiently till Sally calmed down a little. Then, I gently caressed her big round ass-cheeks to get her attention. Sally groggily opened her eyes and looked at me, lying curled up on the couch. I stood up and she smiled tiredly at seeing her cunt-cream dripping from my fleshy hard dick.

"Don't move." I whispered and stepped to the side.

I half-sat at the edge of the couch side-ways so my crotch was level with Sally's deep ass-crack. I grabbed her big fluffy butt-cheek and lifted it to reveal her creamy wet cunt. Without wasting another second, I shoved my huge hard cock right inside her warm vagina.

"Oohhh!" Sally groaned softly as I steadily sank my thick cock in, "Yesss!" She hissed when I slowly pulled it out before ramming it in once more, "Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh! Oh! Yeah! Fuck! Fuck!" She began gasping as I fucked her with deep steady strokes.

While fucking her, I couldn't just watch her lovely assets.

So, I began fondling Sally's lovely large boobs with one hand, and squished her big round buttocks with the other. I tweaked her puffy taut nipples and squeezed her soft mature melons. Her huge fluffy ass-cheeks wobbled softly with each thrust. I kept shoving my huge hard-on into her slippery mature pussy till my big balls pressed on her cushy tushy.

"Ohh! Mmm! Aah! Mmm! Oooh! Mm!" Sally groaned and moaned lustily with each pump.

Hearing Sally's loud lustful sounds gradually drove me closer to the peak of my excitement. I could feel my cum-heavy balls tense up to shoot their load. My huge hard dick ached as I came closer to climax. I was breathing hard by then and felt the familiar sensations preceding an intense orgasm.

"I'm," I stammered softly, "I'm going to cum." I gasped loud enough for Sally to hear.

"Oh, come here then." Sally replied, and grabbed my arm, "Ow!" She groaned when she pushed me away and my thick stiff dick slipped out of her warm wanton vagina.

Sally hurriedly got up to a seated position. She made me straddle her thighs and grabbed my slippery hard shaft and began stroking it. I leaned forward and caught the backrest of the couch and began enjoying Sally's sensational hand-job. Her warm soft hand flew up and down my huge wet dick while she gently fondled my big ball-sack at the same time.

"Ohh. Yes. Come on, Ali. Come for me. Yeah." Sally kept coaxing me lustily while hurriedly jerking me off.

I struggled to keep my eyes open and enjoyed the incredible arousing sensations on the way to an intense orgasm.

"Ooohhh." I groaned long and loud as I came hard.

I froze in place and let Sally milk my throbbing climaxing cock. She stroked it expertly, making my slick semen shoot out with each stroke. I watched delightedly as my sticky white cum splashed on her lovely eager face and soft large boobs. Sally grinned when we made eye contact and then went to look around me at her husband. She let Tony have a good view of her cum-streaked face and breasts before continuing to jerk cum out of my orgasmic cock.

Soon, the incredible orgasm made my knees tremble and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the rocket-ride to the seventh-heaven.

Sally kept milking cum out till my thick dick softened. Once I felt a little normal I opened my eyes and looked down gratefully at her. Sally grinned at the look of intense satisfaction on my face before letting go of my slick soft cock.

"Oh fuck!" Sally swore softly, looking down at her messy slick chest, "You really came hard, didn't you?" She quipped and giggled delightedly.

I looked down sheepishly and slowly got up off of the couch. Sally reached out and I grabbed her hand to help her stand upright. She swayed in place, clearly quite drunk and exhausted after the long intense sex-session. I was feeling incredibly light too, having dumped my load after the sensational cuck-fuck. She smiled wide and turned to look at her husband before turning back to me.

"That was amazing, Ali. Thank you!" Sally gushed and squeezed my hand for emphasis.

"It was awesome for me too." I replied honestly and grinned.

Sally looked at my naked body from head to toe admiringly, before she said.

"Do you want to clean up?" Sally asked.

"Um yeah. I do." I replied, suddenly feeling a little awkward with post-nut clarity.

Sally kindly pointed me towards the large bathroom. I walked in with my clothes and had a quick shower. Around ten minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom completely dressed. I found Sally waiting alone in the semi-dark living-room. I figured Tony had gone to their bedroom, drunk and satiated after the long cuckold session. She smiled wide and stood up gently from the couch.

As she came around the coffee-table with slow hesitant steps in her high heels, Sally smiled wide. I watched her sexy MILF body as she walked closer, still completely naked except for the crimson net stockings and heels. I did notice she had wiped my slick white cum off of her chest, as there were tissues lying on the coffee-table.

"You were wonderful, Ali." Sally said excitedly and hugged me tight.

"You were fantastic." I replied, wrapping my arms around her wide curvy hips and squeezing her big soft buttocks.

Then Sally confessed that she wanted to fuck me whenever she could. I agreed, remembering that it would be a completely secret relationship.

It was well past 10 PM when I left Sally's house. I could hardly believe my luck and was giddy with excitement as I rode away.

Unfortunately, a few days later, I got into a relationship with Sharon, Cherry's daughter. I quit hooking up with fuck-buddies, so I didn't get to fuck Sally. She was upset but as ours had been a no-string attached arrangement, she couldn't do anything if I didn't want to fuck. Then in July 2008, I moved to Pune for college but I kept in touch with Sally.

This is how Sally and I fucked the next time, which was one of the most thrilling sexual encounters of my life.

Sally's Sneaky Fuck At School

(2PM - 4PM, Wednesday 14 January 2009)

I had come home from Pune for three days. Sally, among other fuck-buddies in the town, knew about this. She insisted on meeting and offered to see me at school on Wednesday, my first day home. It was Sankrant, the Hindu festival and the school held a kite-flying competition on the huge soccer fields. So, Sally asked me to meet her in school. I agreed, thinking that maybe she'd take me home from school, as she lived nearby.

So, at around 2 PM, it was a pretty chilly and windy day. So, I dressed for the weather in a black Converse windcheater, plain black fitting T-shirt and matching black jeans. My cell-phone, wallet, keys, lighter, and a half-pack of cigarettes with a couple of small blunts were safe in my pockets as I left home.

First, I had to prepare myself for the undoubtedly amazing encounter with Sally, so I rode to a secluded spot on the way to my old school. There, I lit the thicker of the two small joints and smoked it discretely. I grinned when I thought about all the amazing memories I'd had at school, and they were not about cramming before exams, all the mischief I did, and the memorable times on the football and hockey teams.

The truth is, besides Sally and Cherry, I'd fucked a few other teachers from my school, after I'd graduated. I used to volunteer as an assistant football and hockey coach, so I visited my old school for two years. This way, I hit on a handful of teachers I found hot and was lucky to fuck them a few times before I moved to Pune.

As I got high, my thoughts turned to Sally. It was over a year since I'd seen her and felt thrilled at the prospect of fucking her once again. I hadn't forgotten the sensual hunger she always exhibited when we had phone-sex. She always reminded me that her husband can't forget the incredible thrilling cuckold session. He had even suggested coming to Pune for a weekend and calling me over to their hotel to fuck. But it didn't work out for some reason.

By the time I finished the joint, I was pretty high. I slowly rode to my old school, getting hard with excitement at the prospect of fucking sexy Sally once again.

Even though the school had gotten over nearly two hours ago, the cycle-shed was almost half-full. There were several students running around catching kites in, and many more out on the soccer-fields. The annual kite-flying competition was pretty popular, and students between 10 and 16 years were allowed to participate. It was a pretty intense competition as kids take kite-flying very seriously. It was evident, as I walked inside the huge Gothic C-shaped building and looked at the two huge football-fields where nearly a hundred students were either flying kites, or cheering those who flew the kites.

I quickly glanced around before hurriedly walking upstairs to the first floor. There, I paused and looked to the left. I was at the lower corner of the "C" and facing the wide stone railing of the balcony looking down at the full-sized basketball court in the middle. To my right and in front, were classroom and the rooms of the priest who was the principal of the school. The floor looked deserted, as everyone was on the fields, enjoying the competition.

To my left was the short lower arm of the building with three rooms. The first room was a large staff-room, divided into two sections for males and females. The next door in the corridor opened into a mid-sized chapel with pews and a small altar. The chapel was wider, so the last room was small, which was at the end, was only as wide as the 8-foot corridor leading to it.

This was Sally's office as the vice-principal of the school.

I quickly called Sally on her cell-phone and kept looking around. Though every teacher knew me as I had been quite popular at school, it would be hard to explain what I was doing on the first floor. So, as I didn't want to bump into another teacher, I wanted Sally to meet me on the stairs. I figured she'd take me home, and didn't understand why she hadn't called me to her home.

Sally picked up the phone on the second ring.