Sally: My Slutty School VP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My huge thick dick made a large bulge in the crotch of my jeans.

Sally and Cherry noticed this and coaxed me into stripping my clothes off. I sheepishly stood facing them and slowly removed my clothes, starting with the T-shirt and ending with my boxers.

"Oh god! It never fails to shock me." Sally quipped when she and Cherry saw my huge hard-on sway in the open.

I carefully put my clothes on one of the single sofas and took my seat between them once more. Then I dared Sally and Cherry to strip each other. This seemed to make them a little nervous and they looked at each other with wide eyes. Then they smiled softly and shrugged before slowly standing upright. I watched eagerly, as Cherry and Sally helped each other stay upright because they swayed slightly, high on weed and wine.

Then Sally began stripping Cherry.

My huge thick dick jerked excitedly as Sally pulled Cherry's spaghetti-straps off of her shoulders. Cherry looked down at me and let Sally strip it completely. She smiled wide and proudly puffed out her busty bare chest and let me ogle her large firm D-cup tits. By then, Sally had bent over and Cherry stepped out of the dress, exposing her lovely soft curves and black lacy panty-clad crotch. She knew what I liked, so Cherry turned around and I watched Sally strip Cherry's panties off of her big basketball-sized buttocks and shapely stocking-clad legs.

It was Cherry's turn next.

Cherry looked at Sally and grinned lustily as she began stripping her. I felt another jolt of excitement through my thick hard dick. Eagerly, I watched Cherry slip Sally's tight white dress down to reveal her slim sexy curves. My eyes traveled down from Sally's large soft tits to her wide hips and lower to her big fluffy buttocks. The white sheer panties couldn't hide Sally's wonderful clean-shaved crotch. Her shapely stocking-clad legs looked extremely enticing with the way her muscles flexed when she stepped out of her dress.

"Wow!" I gasped softly, not realizing I was speaking aloud.

Sally and Cherry giggled though when they saw my awestruck expression. This brought me out of my trance and I grinned sheepishly as they came to sit at my sides just like before. This time, their warm naked bodies were pressing on me and I was extremely excited.

"Is this the first time for you too? I mean, seeing each other naked." I asked, as Sally and Cherry began caressing me.

"Mhmm," Cherry mumbled, "It is." Sally added, and squeezed my bare thigh for emphasis.

I watched them hungrily watching each other's milky MILF assets. This immediately gave me an idea.

"Why don't you tell each other what you like about them?" I suggested innocently.

Sally and Cherry giggled, as they saw through my plan, but decided to play along, as they were pretty carefree by then.

"Well," Sally began first, looking straight at Cherry and leaning over me, "I like your boobs. I wonder how they're so firm after having had two kids." She said and reached out to touch Cherry's taut milky breasts.

Cherry smiled wide at hearing this, looking very pleased.

"I think your ass is very sexy. I like the way it bounces when you walk." Cherry said softly, and they both grinned.

This seemed to make them bolder and Sally and Cherry began describing the other's lovely assets and caressing each them softly. I stayed still, snug between them, and watched them gently fondle and touch one another. Slowly but surely, they both leaned over me, getting closer to each other. I watched excitedly as they closed their eyes when they were a few inches away. Sally and Cherry eagerly leaned in and their lovely lips met for the first time.

"Mmm. Hmmm." Sally and Cherry moaned softly into each other's mouths as they kissed softly.

Their soft moist lips touched tenderly before their pink tongues met together. Sally gently cupped Cherry's lovely left boob while Cherry reached around to grab Sally's fluffy large ass-cheek. All through this, I kept still, lest I disturb their sensual bisexual moment.

My thick stiff cock throbbed with increasing excitement at the sexy sight of Cherry and Sally sharing their first Sapphic kiss. Their hands soon began roaming all over the other's body, feeling and exploring with tenderness. Despite my huge hard-on aching to fuck, I was content to simply watch the memorable moment unfold.

"Mmmmm." Sally and Cherry moaned long and lustily for a whole minute as they kissed before eventually leaning away to catch their breath.

I could clearly see that they were pretty turned on. I could tell by the way their busty bare breasts heaved with heavy breaths, and their soft tongues licked each other's taste off their pouty lips. They looked at each other with hooded eyes heavy with sensual intoxication. The two of them seemed to become totally oblivious to my presence.

After staring at Cherry with a visibly growing lesbian lust, Sally got up off of the couch and stepped around my feet. She went to kneel in front of Cherry on the floor and I moved to her seat. Sally knelt down and leaned close to Cherry, who had shifted to sit at the edge of the couch. They looked at each other with a mix of excitement and nervousness, ready to take the plunge into the first bisexual experience of their lives.

I was very thrilled to see Sally take charge of Cherry for their first lesbian experience.

Sally gently pushed Cherry back and made her half-lay on the couch, with her big round ass hanging off the edge of the seat. The couch was low so Sally could easily lean over Cherry and their large white boobs pressed together perfectly. My huge hard-on twitched at this and I moved closer to Cherry so I could see everything from up close.

I ogled Cherry's sexy slim naked body which was covered by Sally's smooth white bare back. Sally's huge round ass-cheeks jutted out behind her.

First, Sally began by kissing Cherry.

Their lips smashed together lovingly and their hands caressed the other's lovely curvy sides. Soon they rubbed her naked curvy bodies gently back and forth. Cherry reached around and grabbed handfuls of Sally's fluffy buttocks and kissed Sally passionately. Their tongues danced together and they moaned lustily into each other's mouths. Sally then lifted herself so she could fondle Cherry's large firm boobs. She squeezed the taut white breasts together and plucked the puffy long nipple gently with her fingers.

"Oohh, yeah!" Cherry groaned and cried softly when Sally quit kissing her, "Mm. Suck me." She moaned and whispered heavily before catching Sally's hair and pushing her face into her busty bare chest.

"Oh yes." Sally moaned approvingly before quickly latching her lips on Cherry's lovely large nipple, "Mm. Hmm. Mm." She kept moaning lustily and sucked Cherry's tits softly.

Sally had Cherry's large firm tits in both hands and held them upright as she licked and sucked the hard puffy nipples one after the other. Cherry pushed her busty chest out and Sally eagerly sucked and teased her big taut breasts. My thick stiff dick jerked and twitched with excitement at the sexy sight.

A few minutes later, Cherry had to push Sally away from her nipples because they were sore from being sucked so hard. Sally reluctantly let go of Cherry's large firm boobs and began kissing her way down over her soft flat tummy. At this, Cherry spread her sexy stocking-clad legs wide apart. Cherry opened her eyes and watched Sally sit back on her feet and shove her face into her smooth crotch.

"Oohhh, Sal!" Cherry groaned lustily and called out to Sally.

Sally had instantly started to kiss and lick Cherry's sweet hungry pussy. I could see her head bobbing up and down, and figured she was licking Cherry's soft slick slit, from clit to coochie. Cherry immediately got very horny and reached out for me. I leaned in towards her and she grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me in for a hard kiss.

"Mmph!" I cried in surprise but it was muffled in Cherry's mouth as she sucked my lips hard, "Mmmm." I moaned lustily next when I felt her grab my huge thick dick with the other hand.

I was kneeling close to Cherry and enjoyed kissing her while she stroked my big stiff cock lovingly. Sally kept on eating Cherry's lovely pussy hungrily so I started to fondle and suck Cherry's luscious big boobs. I teased her long teats by running my soft wet tongue all around them. Cherry whimpered with delight as her boobs and nipples were super-sensitive after Sally had sucked them hard for a long time.

"Ali, taste her with me." Sally whispered breathlessly to me and I quickly obeyed.

Cherry quickly pulled her knees to her chest so her clean-shaved crotch was completely exposed. Sally was kneeling on the floor in front so I leaned down from the side and put my face on Cherry's wet warm vagina and kissed her. I immediately got the taste of Sally's saliva and Cherry's sweet cunt-cream when my lips touched her soft mushy pussy-lips. As I began eating Cherry's pussy, Sally continued to kiss her sexy shapely thighs and teasing her hot slick pussy.

"Mm. Aaah. Oh yeah. Mmmm." Cherry moaned and groaned louder with increasing lust as Sally and I eagerly ate her cunt.

Sally and I took turns. First, Sally let me kiss and suck Cherry's taut nubby clit while she shoved her long tongue inside Cherry's creamy warm cunt. During this, I kept fondling Cherry's hard large tits while Sally caressed her long shapely stocking-clad legs. This soon drove Cherry and Sally to intense excitement.

A few minutes later, Sally and Cherry decided it was my turn to be pleased.

"Now, let me taste you, Ali." Sally whispered lustily into my ear, and Cherry eagerly agreed.

I reluctantly quit eating Cherry's sexy wet vagina and let Sally seat me on the couch. Cherry quickly slid off the seat and knelt close beside Sally on the floor. As soon as I sat down and leaned on the backrest, Sally and Cherry took position between my feet which were spread wide apart on the floor.

"Ohhh," Sally groaned lustily, "Look at that!" She exclaimed to Cherry, pointing to my huge thick hard-on which stood completely upright with excitement.

Sally then grabbed the base of my stiff big cock and hurriedly kissed its swollen cock-cap hard once.

"Muah!" Sally kissed my dickhead loudly before offering it to Cherry.

Cherry grinned and quickly leaned down to kiss my slick engorged dick too.

"Mmm." Cherry moaned lustily as she first sucked my big hard dick.

"Oh yeah!" I groaned excitedly and watched Sally and Cherry suck me with wonder.

As Cherry continued to thrust my huge stiff cock deeper into her mouth, Sally watched her with intense excitement and kept rubbing my heavy smooth balls. Then she pushed her face close to Cherry's and began licking my fleshy hard shaft, while Cherry worked on my sensitive circumcised cock-cap. They leaned over my thighs so their busty bare breasts felt warm and wonderful.

"Mmm. Hmmm. Muah. Mmhmm." Sally and Cherry began moaning even more lustily as they shared my huge stiff cock.

I felt shivers of intense excitement run up and down my back as Cherry and Sally alternated between sucking my huge hard-on and my super-sensitive balls. Their soft lips and wet tongue ran amok on my thick fleshy shaft and big smooth ball-sack. Things got increasingly heated, as Cherry and Sally struggled to fit between my legs so they could suck me even more.

At this, I made things easier for them by standing upright. I felt lightheaded with the weed but extremely sensitive too. I enjoyed the sensation of every small touch and caress. My huge hard cock was completely erect and slick with saliva. It throbbed visibly with excitement and enticed Sally and Cherry to suck it once more.

Sally immediately turned me to her and started to eagerly suck my thick big dick. Cherry, not to be left out, moved closer at the other side and began fondling Sally's large soft boobs. I put my hands on their soft smooth backs and coaxed them even more. Sally hungrily pushed her head back and forth, to shove my big stiff dick in and out of her hot wet mouth. Cherry caressed my bare butt with one hand and squeezed Sally's big mushy tits with the other. She pressed her firm large breasts on my thighs and rubbed them hard.

When Sally took a break from blowing me to catch her breath, Cherry immediately took over. Sally smiled wide as she grabbed the base of my huge slick cock and made Cherry shove it right inside her mouth.

"Mph!" Cherry gagged aloud as she thrust my big stiff cock all the way to her throat, "Mmm. Hmm. Mmm. Hmm." She then began moaning lustfully and began sucking and stroking my huge erect cock.

In the meanwhile, Sally stood up and pressed herself on my side. She caught my hair at the back and pulled me in for a sloppy wet kiss. At this, I reached around and grabbed a handful of her huge fluffy ass-cheeks and began squeezing them. I crushed her cushy bare buttocks and enjoyed the way Sally sucked on my tongue. All through this, Cherry continued to suck my thick big dick deep into her tight throat and made it tremble with growing excitement.

A little while later, Sally was intensely aroused so she quit kissing and parted a little to put one foot on the couch behind me. This way, she opened her crotch for me and I eagerly reached out and began fingering her creamy hot cunt.

"Oh yeah! Ali." Sally groaned aloud with excitement and called my name as I started to tease her taut clit and wet slit.

Then Sally bent a little and grabbed the base of my thick slick dick and balls. She started stroking it, so Cherry let go and allowed Sally to shove my huge hard cock into her mouth instead. Cherry kept her plump lips spread wide apart and knelt still, so my big stiff dick could slide in a little easier. Her wet tongue ran up and down the underside of my fleshy thick shaft and made me soar higher with sensations. I felt a jolt of excitement every time my swollen sensitive cock-cap got clamped tight by her small throat.

A few minutes of this had the three of us extremely turned-on, and we couldn't wait to fuck.

"Let's fuck now." Sally said desperately, and Cherry reluctantly popped my slick stiff dick out of her hungry sucking mouth.

Sally then made me sit on the couch. I understood what she had in mind, so I sat on the edge of the couch and leaned back on the broad seat. I put my head on the backrest and spread my legs a little wide.

"You go first." Cherry happily offered and Sally eagerly accepted.

I watched with increasing excitement as Sally turned around and quickly straddle my thighs. I held my huge slick dick upright as Sally hurriedly sat down on it, engulfing its long fleshy length in her warm wet vagina.

"Aaaahh." Sally groaned long and low as she steadily impaled herself on my huge stiff dick, "Oohh! Aaah! Oohh!" She continued to groan, feeling the initial pain since she was fucking my big cock after a long time.

In the meanwhile, Cherry climbed up on the couch and stood over me, with her feet on both sides, facing Sally. I was confused but grabbed Cherry's lovely curvy hips and helped her sit on my chest. Cherry leaned back, pressing her smooth bare back on my face and placed her arms on the backrest for support. I loved the way her firm round buttocks on my bare chest. Once in position, Cherry made Sally suck on her big milky tits.

"Ohh! Mm! Mmh! Mmph! Mm! Hmm!" Sally's increasingly lusty moans got muffled in Cherry's lovely busty chest as she began riding me faster.

The sloppy sound of her fluffy big ass-cheeks smacking on my thighs each time she sat down, was slightly louder than her lusty groans. I had reached underneath and started fingering Cherry's creamy cunt too. My fingers first ran up and down her slick slit before I parted her small labia and shoved my middle-finger inside her hot wet depths. Cherry got intensely excited as I kept fingering her while Sally sucked her taut big boobs at the same time.

Eventually, Sally got out of breath and stopped sucking on Cherry's lovely large boobs. She instead began rubbing Cherry's taut clit instead while riding my huge stiff cock faster with each passing minute. Cherry moaned softly and enjoyed having two different fingers play with her pussy. I kissed her bare smooth back and bit gently on her curvy sides to tease her, which got her incredibly excited in a short time.

"Ohh! Fuck yeah! Oh yeah! Ohhh! Fuck me! Oh Ali!" Sally continued to moan loudly as she rode me faster, "Ohhh, no." She eventually groaned as her legs got tired.

At this Cherry signaled Sally silently and she hurriedly got off of my hard cock.

"Aah." Sally grunted softly as my thick dick popped out of her hungry hot cunt.

Sally, being extremely horny, immediately bent over from the side and began sucking my huge hard dick. She moaned lustily as she tasted her cunt-cream off of it. Cherry had slid off my chest and was sitting on the other side. She lovingly caressed my thighs and watched Sally hungrily choke on my dick.

"Aagh! Mmm! Aack! Ack! Aack! Aaghh!" Sally gagged audibly as she forced my thick stiff cock deeper into her tight throat.

Cherry then looked at me, and feeling immensely horny, leaned down to kiss me hard on my lips. I closed my eyes and enjoyed Cherry's soft sensual kiss and Sally's hot hungry blowjob. Sally's firm lips were clenched tight around my fleshy thick shaft and she rubbed her tongue feverishly all over its length as it went in and out of her hungry mouth.

A couple of minutes later, Sally decided to finally let Cherry fuck me too.

"Chi-Chi, your turn." Sally called Cherry by her nickname and squeezed my thick wet cock for emphasis.

Cherry immediately quit kissing and eagerly got up and quickly straddled my thighs. She placed both feet close to the cough and leaned over me to grab the backrest. Then, Cherry gently lowered herself on my crotch. Sally kept my stiff heavy cock standing upright and guided Cherry on it.

"Oh shit!" I swore softly, preparing for an exciting round with Cherry now.

"Ohhh." Cherry moaned long and lustily as she swiftly sat on my thick slick dick, engulfing it in her creamy hot cunt, "Mm! Yeah baby. Mmm! Aah! Ohh! Aaah! Baby! Oh yeah!" She started breathlessly moaning as she began riding my huge hard-on.

I quickly grabbed Cherry's softly curved sides and helped her jump up and down on my thick big dick. Sally came to kneel close to my left on the couch. Sally watched Cherry fucking me for a minute and rubbing her round saggy tits before she leaned down and began kissing me.

"Mmmmm." I moaned long and low into Sally's mouth as she sucked my lips and then began sucking on my tongue.

This got me incredibly excited and I also started pumping my hips up and down. I timed every pump with Cherry's own moves, which made sure my huge thick dick slid all the way in and hit her G-spot with each thrust. I was thrilled at the way Cherry's lovely wet cunt clung tight to my big hard dick with each thrust.

Seeing this made Sally even more aroused. She quit kissing me and instead went on to straddle my chest. She had her back turned to Cherry and her knees were pressing close on my sides as she lowered her clean-shaved crotch on to my face.

I immediately understood what she wanted. So as soon as her crotch was on my face, I tilted my head up and began licking Sally's mushy pussy. First, I placed my lips over her taut clit and ran my long tongue up and down her creamy soft slit. Sally shivered with delight and settled herself on my face.

At the same time, Cherry let go of the backrest and instead grabbed Sally's large buttocks and pushed her crotch lower on my face. I eagerly went along with their demands and let Cherry fuck my cock while I ate Sally's pussy.

"Ah yeah! Ohhh! Oh yeah! Ali! Ohhh. Mmmm" Sally continued to groan loudly before her voice suddenly got muffled.

"Ohh! Aah! Aah! Mm! Mmhh! Mhmm!" Cherry's lusty moans also turned to hungry mewling sounds and I realized she and Sally were kissing now.