Sally: My Slutty School VP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This instantly made me very horny, and I began eating Sally's pussy harder. I quit teasing and instead started to press her sensitive clit and lick deep inside her warm vagina. My long tongue kept rubbing her clit hard before I shoved it deep inside her creamy cunt and ran it all around. Then, I'd get back to pressing her taut clit before tongue-fucking her soft wet snatch once more. This drove Sally to new heights of excitement and she began rubbing her crotch on my face desperately.

All this brought Cherry and Sally closer and closer to their orgasms.

"Aaah! Mmh! Mm! Ooh! Aah! Mmm!" Sally and Cherry together began moaning louder and faster as they gradually reached the peak of excitement.

I was frenziedly pumping my hips up and down and shoving my huge slick dick deep in Cherry's sloppy pussy while licking Sally's mushy cunt hungrily. Soon, they reached an incredible orgasm.

"Aaaahhh." Sally groaned long and loud as she came.

"Ohhh fuck!" Cherry groaned and swore aloud as she climaxed at the same time.

They both froze in place suddenly right before orgasm, Sally smothering me with her soft creaming cunt and Cherry impaled on my huge hard cock.

Then they began trembling hard as the waves of intense orgasms hit them again and again. I had a tight grip on Cherry's sides and pulled her on Sally's back and enjoyed feeling their quivering cunts on my face and dick. Sally's sweet warm cunt-cream splashed into my mouth and I rubbed it all over her creaming cunt. Cherry's slick pussy-juices kept dribbling out her climaxing pussy and dribbled on to my balls.

"Whoa!" Sally and Cherry eventually sighed together, once they caught their breath.

"That was incredible!" Sally exclaimed, and slowly got up off of my face.

"You're fantastic, as always!" Cherry quipped and patted my tummy before she too got off my slick thick dick, "Ohh." She groaned softly when she felt her recently-climaxed cunt shrink back to normal.

By then, I was intensely aroused and eager to fuck more.

"Let's fuck doggy-style." I said and looked at Sally and Cherry.

"All right!" Sally quickly agreed and added, "I get fucked first." She said and grinned playfully.

Cherry, being the gracious host, happily agreed. I knew she was glad to take a break after the long intense fuck. Sally though, was now intensely aroused after climaxing from having her pussy ate.

So, I hurriedly got up off of the couch and watched with my slick thick dick throbbing with excitement. Sally and Cherry got on their knees close together at the edge of the couch and put their hands on the backrest for support. They looked at one another and giggled gleefully before looking at me standing behind them.

By their lusty expression, it was clear that Sally and Cherry were excited with their first threesome. They had been best-friends for decades and had often wondered about fucking each other. Now, their fantasy had finally come true and they eagerly waited for more.

As decided, I took position behind Sally first. She was on her hands and knees on the couch, and had arched her back to push her fluffy big ass-cheeks out behind her. I stepped close and put a foot on the couch and pushed my slick swollen dickhead in Sally's creamy hot cunt.

"Aah! Ohh! Aaah! Yeah! Aah! Ooh! Yeah! Yeah!" Sally started groaning loud as I fucked her hard from behind.

I thrust my huge hard-on deep inside Sally's soft wet vagina. Every thrust made her soft large buttocks wobble delightedly while my big balls smacked hard on her sensitive clit. In that time, Cherry, who was kneeling close to the left, had started fingering herself. She was clearly enjoying watching me fuck Sally hard in doggy-style.

A few minutes later, I quit fucking Sally and gently pulled my slick thick dick out of her sloppy hot pussy.

"Ohhhh." Sally groaned softly and quickly turned around to sit on the seat

She watched lustily as I took position behind Cherry. I put a foot on the couch and steadily shoved my huge thick cock in Cherry's warm wet pussy.

"Aaah." Cherry moaned lustily when she felt my big stiff dick penetrate in her slick hot cunt, "Ohh! Aah! Aah! Ooh! Aah! Yeah! Oh yeah! Ali! Fuck me!" She began moaning and coaxing me as I started to fuck her harder.

Cherry put her head on the couch and endured my hard steady pumps from behind as I rammed my fleshy big dick all the way inside her lovely warm vagina. Cherry's big firm wobbly ass-cheeks drove me to increasing heights of excitement, so I eventually climbed on the couch, and squatted behind Cherry to fuck her in doggy-style. I held the backrest tightly and kept pumping my thick throbbing dick deeper till I hit Cherry's G-spot.

Meanwhile, Sally was sitting on her folded legs on the couch and fingered herself, watching me fuck Cherry so feverishly. Our eyes met and we grinned, realizing the incredibly fantastic moment.

"Aah! Ohh! Oh yeah! Aah! Mmm! Aah! Ooh! Aa! Aa! Aa!" Cherry's lusty moans soon turned to hungry groans as she neared another orgasm.

Sally, after watching us for a few minutes and fingering her pussy, immediately got up and stepped behind me. I kept thrusting into Cherry and turned my head to look. Sally sat between Cherry's knees with her back to the edge of the couch. She tilted her head and rested it on the seat, right below Cherry's crotch. She then reached around overhead and pulled Cherry lower till Sally could lick her clit.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Sal! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh god!" Cherry immediately began moaning louder as Sally eagerly licked her clit while I fucked her hard from behind, "Oh fuck!" She swore aloud once and came hard.

Cherry shivered visibly and her lovely large ass-cheeks wobbled, while her climaxing cunt quivered tighter around my fleshy hard shaft. Her warm cunt-cream splashed out and gushed around my thick dick and dribbled down my balls to fall on Sally's face below. The incredibly sensational scene soon had me reach the peak of my excitement. I felt my climax building up inside me and my huge hard dick throbbed inside Cherry's warm wet vagina. My heart hammered just a bit faster than I smashed Cherry from behind.

"Oh, I'm going to cum." I gasped breathlessly just loud enough to be heard over Cherry's climaxing moans.

"Come on me." Sally whispered urgently.

So, I quickly pulled my thick slick dick out of Cherry's creaming climaxing cunt. Cherry grunted softly and fell forward, getting clear of Sally's face. I grabbed my thick wet cock and began jerking it fast, while Sally waited with her mouth wide open, just a few inch below.

"Oh. Oh. Ah. Ohhhh fuck!" I gasped again and again before I swore aloud as I came hard.

"Mmm. Hmmm. Mmm." Sally began moaning hungrily as my throbbing climaxing cock shot out sticky white semen all over Sally's face and into her mouth.

My heart thudded hard as I continued to jerk cum out of my slick spitting dick. My legs trembled with the intense sensation of the incredible climax. It was doubled in pleasure as I got to watch Sally eagerly suck and swallow my messy load. Cherry had turned her head to excitedly watch Sally drink my semen.

Eventually, I squeezed the last drop of sticky white cum on Sally's face and stepped back. I was exhausted but incredibly satisfied. Sally and Cherry were spent after the intense long fuck, since we had smoked weed and drank wine earlier. So, we plopped down on the couch, carelessly naked, and rested for several minutes.

That was when Cherry got a call on her cell-phone. She hurriedly stumbled towards the bedroom in her tied hung-over state. Sally and I heard her talking to someone on the phone as she walked out into the living-room.

"Mellow." Cherry mouthed silently, pointing to the phone.

I quickly understood that she was talking to Mellow Murze, her distant cousin who also lived nearby. I knew Mellow quite well because I'd fucked her daughter, Kathy a few times.

After ending the call, and looked visibly upset. Sally and I looked at her questioningly.

"Mellow is unwell and needs me to get her to the hospital." Cherry explained.

I immediately felt my excitement deflate when I realized what this meant. I knew I had to leave. So, brushing aside Cherry's apologies, I went to have a quick shower. In the meantime, Sally and Cherry cleaned up the wine bottles, glasses, and ash-tray from the coffee-table. I came out fully dressed and found Sally and Cherry waiting for me. Sally had washed the sticky cum off her face in the kitchen sink.

Though they were wearing clean shirts and jeans, they both looked slightly haggard, from lack of rest. Cherry and Sally hugged and kissed me hard one after the other and promised to meet soon.

It was past 2 PM, and I rode away to Pune, wondering when I'd get to fuck Sally next.

Unfortunately, it was the last time I fucked Sally. As it turned out, Sally developed cervical cancer and passed away a few months later. I was shocked and saddened to hear this, but felt a little better when I remembered the amazing memorable fucks we'd had.

(If you guys enjoyed my experience as much as I did, don't forget to RATE, FAVORITE and drop a COMMENT and let me know what you thought. Till next time, cheers!)