All Comments on 'Sally turned Pt. 02'

by Delirious_Capitulation

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great addition

It’s so refreshing to read this, I don’t think the character is weak or easy. She is sexually submissive to some degree and has found sexual freedom. It’s a difficult thing to achieve because still ingrained in almost every level of society is the mantra of “good girls don’t...”

I’m not a fan of Freud per se but Madonna : Whore Complex makes an awful lot of sense. It’s easier to spot in some cultures or situations than others. The Italian/ Sicilian mafioso is a good example. A man wouldn’t ask his wife for a blow job because that same mouth is used to kiss his children. Instead that activity falls to his mistress.

Fingers crossed she doesn’t come across as a victim.

Tess (UK)

HM8485HM8485about 4 years ago
Bravo!

This is one of the most beautifully written stories I have seen on Literotica, and that is saying a lot, as this site usually doesn't host articles written in poor English, full of errors, and lacking in the most fundamental elements of writing, for example not having a beginning, a middle, or an end. I look forward to reading the rest of the series and following you on Literotica. You might be able to get hooked up with one of the sites that authors can make a little mad money for their efforts. I was a professional scientific writer for over 20 years, and it was a joy to read Parts 1 (a wonderful set up for the story) and 2 (the beginning). I have already marked you as a favorite author. Keep on, keeping on.

greybishopgreybishopabout 4 years ago
Really Well Done!

A very bold choice by the author here in part two, but IMO she (presumably) has pulled it off brilliantly. This installment will probably get a lower score due to its lack of pure smut, but reading about Sally's thoughts and feelings regarding her sexual submission was amazingly well done and elevates this into true five star D/s erotica as far as I'm concerned. Hope to see this story continue and will definitely be reading more of the author's work.

samhoundsamhound5 months ago

Very well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelirious_Capitulation@Delirious_Capitulation
I have quite a few serial stories. Older episodes of some get posted here - for newer episodes, and stories that don't fit here, visit http://theharshwriter.netlify.app - no paywall, no signup, no ads.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES