All Comments on 'Sally turned Pt. 03'

by Delirious_Capitulation

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
There’s a reason there aren’t many old whores.

And it’s calked a high risk lifestyle for a reason: it’s fucking dangerous and most prostitutes use drugs and alcohol as the copping method of dealing with their activities.

How many porn stars are still hot after years of sex work? How many of them make it out with their lives and integrity and their health? And that’s a regulated industry m!

How many whores do you think live to a ripe old age and you think she would just take to it?

Do you know how pimps break their victims in order to force them into becoming worse? They gang rape them for days, abusing them, degrading them, pissing on them and cajole them into believing its love. No one chooses to be a whore easily, they have to be forced into it through need or survival.

Remember that when you’re writing your bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ignore the naysayers. great story, well written, very erotic. more please. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sure about this one

Your first chapter seemed like this story was going to be hot. Right up my alley. But the next 2 chapters that at least felt like they were mostly filled with rambling introspection type stuff. I dunno. Bored me. Which is weird because I usually want to know more about what is going on in her head. What is she thinking? Feeling? Why is she doing what she's doing? Allowing what she's allowing? But I think what didn't work for me is that most of what you wrote in these 2 chapters was from a perspective of.. months? Years? Later. Not in the moment. And I think I've found that to me, the conclusion, whatever it may be, in this case "I'm easy I'm weak I'm just a collection of fuck holes for fuckers to use", is not very interesting. It's the getting there that fascinates me. The internal struggle. And the way the more "dominant" (whether in a D/s sort of way or...not) character influences the one who "submits".

I hope maybe more of that will come out in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
typical

Very good writing. Typically female. It reminds me of The Story of O that famous book which also consisted for a large part of monologues intérieures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Conflicting reviews

Whilst Whackdoodle is right about how a lot of women are degraded and forced into being whores this story is an entirely different situation. I also know that if this was a true story and the people she’s involved were completely unscrupulous that Sally’s future could be really grim.

However, I don’t see it as Sally becoming a whore if anything this has the potential to be a short term sexual adventure. In addition I’m just reiterating that I don’t see her as weak or easy, she’s undergoing a sexual revolution and becoming sexually liberated. Her future doesn’t have to become a life of prostitution it could just as easily lead to her finding a good Dom/ Domme and settling into a happy relationship.

Hoping for the best but well aware it’s not a story I’m writing.

Tess (UK)

greybishopgreybishopabout 4 years ago
Another Brilliant Chapter

Really liked the continuing exploration of Sally's thoughts and feelings in the aftermath of her first encounter with Sir James. Of course this one will also get a lower score due to the lack of smut and you'll inevitably get comments from folks who don't get that this is a (fairly realistic) D/s fantasy and not an advertisement for a career as a whore. Keep it up, this is really good stuff! Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelirious_Capitulation@Delirious_Capitulation
I have quite a few serial stories. Older episodes of some get posted here - for newer episodes, and stories that don't fit here, visit http://theharshwriter.netlify.app - no paywall, no signup, no ads.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES