Sally's Ambition

Story Info
Employed at a grand house she had her eye on the sons.
3.4k words
4.49
11.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

Sally was a lovely young eighteen year old. She'd been in service since the age of twelve, working as a domestic for a beldam who liked to play the great lady where her servants were concerned. She'd risen to become the second floor maid when the old woman died, falling down a long flight of stairs, to the universal relief of all her staff, despite the fact that they now needed to find new employment. Sally was sent to an employment agency and already she been chosen for a position.

* * *

"Well, Sally, we have managed to find you a position with Lord Arnett's country house. Depending on how well you do you may also be required to come to London during the season to work in his Mayfair residence."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, doing mental somersaults and cheering silently.

"Now remember, Sally, that your performance reflects on the reputation of Splendour's Superior Servants. If you fail don't think you can come back to us for another position. The only reason that we're giving you this chance is because you weren't to blame for Mrs Fossinger's unexpected death. A most tragic event."

An event long overdue, as far as I was concerned. I'd loathed the tyrannical old cow. I did my best to keep a sober face, nodding in agreement to what Miss Splendour said.

"You can keep the maid's uniforms that Mrs Fossinger provided you. I suggest you wear one when you report to Lord Arnett's residence. If the housekeeper disapproves of those uniforms then she'll provide you with what she considers the proper uniform at no charge. I will provide you with a stage ticket to the nearest village. You are expected on Monday afternoon and will be met at the village and taken to the residence."

There was some more waffling and unwanted advice and I received the ticket and written instructions of how to reach the residence just in case something went wrong. I had to admit that Miss Splendour was thorough in her preparations, making sure the people she sent got to their destinations.

I wanted to dance and cheer immediately I left but managed to restrain myself. A job with hardly a break from losing my previous one due to that old cow's death, selfish bitch. On top of that it would be at a lord's place and if I played my cards right I could be in London during the season. Who knew what might develop then.

I headed home. All the staff had been permitted (required) to stay on for a couple of weeks at Mrs Fossinger's house while the estate was being settled. This didn't stop those of us who could from finding new jobs, and I was now one of the lucky ones.

As soon as I got home I headed for the library to look up Burke's Peerage. I wanted to know just who Lord Arnett was and where his country residence was. I found him easily enough. He was a Count and widower with an estate in Devon. He was forty and had two sons, Alexander, 19 and Robert, 20. It couldn't be better. I was young and lovely, bound to appeal to a lonely widower, or if not either of the boys would be certain to fall for me. Yes, I was in with a fair chance to become a lady of society.

I arrive at the residence late Monday afternoon. I was surprised to find how rustic the rest of the staff were, all of them speaking with a country accent. Personally, I had no accent, having learned to speak properly under Mrs Fossinger's care.

It immediately became obvious to me that I'd have to keep a little distance between me and the rest of the staff. They weren't really up to snuff and I didn't want to have them drag me down to their level. I wasn't rude, of course, but I did keep them at arm's length. They would naturally attribute this to shyness.

* * *

"What do you think of the new maid?"

"Stuck up little bitch," came a quick comment, with general murmurs of agreement.

"Thinks she's better than us, her with her posh accent," came another comment.

"Does know her job though," someone added. "Can't fault her work at all."

"Is it my imagination or has she been casting lures at the nobs?"

"I think you're right. It's subtle, which I wouldn't expect from her, but she's definitely trolling for a husband there."

"Geez, she's on a hiding to nothing there. Should we warn her?"

"I tried to," said Mrs Denks, the housekeeper. "It didn't take. She professed to not knowing what I was talking about with a very innocent look on her face."

"She does that innocent look real well, doesn't she?"

There was some general laughter.

"She's going to be bonked by one of the nobs fairly soon. They won't care about how innocent she is or isn't. They'll just grab her and have at it."

"How soon do you reckon?"

"Within the week."

"Don't be such a wuss. Give me a day."

"Better yet, why don't we all pick a day and specify which nob jumps her. We each contribute a penny for a guess. Only one guess per person. Winner takes all."

"What if there isn't a winner?"

"We either try again or, if she's smartened up, we award her with the pool. You willing to list the guesses and the pool, Jenkins?"

Jenkins, the Butler, gave them a repressive look.

"This is most unseemly. Still, as we're not trying to influence the outcome and she is being a bit of a bitch I'll take Saturday."

* * *

I am a very good seamstress and I'd taken an opportunity and adjust the neckline of my uniforms. Not enough to be really noticeable, but enough, if you know what I mean. I'd also met Lord Arnett and his two sons, Alexander and Robert.

I figured that Lord Arnett would be a poor choice for a husband. He was fat, and I mean fat, and unhealthy generally. I imagine he found it a struggle to even walk, and anything else was probably beyond him. Of the two boys I rated Alexander as my best option. He wasn't the heir so there would be a lot less fuss if he married me. Not that that stopped me from flirting in a genteel manner with both of them.

It was almost a week after I started work and I was in the library, just doing some general dusting and tidying. While I was there Alexander came in.

"Ah, Sally," he said, smiling. "Hard at it as usual, I see."

"Yes, sir," I said, dipping in a little curtsey. (Not strictly required, but polite and adjusted my cleavage so he could look down it.)

"I'm glad to see you've settled in so well," he said, moving closer.

I didn't think anything of that until he reach over and pulled the top of my uniform down slightly. A gentle pull wouldn't have done anything but this was a firm pull. It was strong enough to yank the top down, my breasts popping out and on full display.

"Sir," I said, scandalised. That I'd never expected.

I'd automatically covered my breasts with my hands. He simply reached for them and pulled them out of the way.

"Don't hide them," he said. "I just want to see them for a few minutes."

"And touch them," he added, releasing my hands and running his over my breasts.

Now I was beyond scandalised. His hands were touching my breasts. Worse, he'd pulled my dress down so his hands were touching my bare breasts. He just couldn't do something like that.

"Sir, you have to stop that, and I mean now."

"Sally, you can't really call me sir while I'm fondling your breasts. Try saying Alex. Do I take it you want me to stop touching them?"

"Yes, Alex, you take it correctly."

"Don't you like how it feels to have my hands stroking you? No, don't answer straight away. Wait a moment and consider it and then give an honest answer."

I did as he said and seriously considered it. I had to admit that it felt nice to have him touching me like that, exciting, even.

"Well?" came the challenging question.

"Um." I swallowed nervously. "Yes, Alex, I have to admit that it feels nice but you're not supposed to do that."

"Well, what about if I do this instead?"

He took his hands away but replaced it by bending over and pressing his mouth against me. I couldn't believe this was happening. I could feel the moistness of his mouth moving across my breasts and then it closed over my nipple and he was sucking on it. I nearly screamed.

"Stop that," I snapped out and he lifted his head.

"Hmm. I can't leave it like that," he said and promptly bent his head and started sucking on my other nipple.

"Alex!" I wailed and he lifted his head and laughed.

"Now they're a pair," he said, his hands cupping my breasts and his thumbs rolling my nipples about, nipples that were standing out somewhat.

Before I could protest to that I found my dress was being lifted. This came as somewhat of a surprise because it couldn't be Alex lifting it as his hands were still on my breasts. I was all, "What, what, what?" twisting my head to see who was doing what. The who was Robert and I already knew the what. He was lifting my dress.

It turned out I was wrong about the what. Robert was only lifting my dress so he could get access to my smalls, which he promptly pulled down. Scandalised wasn't even in the same country compared to the way I felt now.

"Robert," I yelled. No way was I going to call someone pulling down my smalls sir or Lord Robert.

"Yes?" he asked, giving me an innocent look.

That innocent look cut no ice with me. I was a master at them. What did matter was that his hand was up inside my dress and his hand was between my legs, touching me most intimately.

"You stop that, right now," I insisted, only to have Alex put in his bit.

"Now Sally, I told you not to rush to judgement. Just wait a moment to see how it feels. One should always be honest with oneself."

"But, but, he's touching me..." My voice tailed off, not wanting to admit where he was touching me.

"Yes, I can guess where he's touching you," said Alex. "I was going to do the same but I found your breasts too distracting and I just had to touch them first."

"Neither of you have any right to touch me at all," I pointed out and Robert laughed.

"Sally, dear girl, we're lords of the realm. We make our own rights. And you didn't answer Alex's question. What does it feel like when I do this?"

At that point I felt his fingers slip inside me and I nearly screamed. What did it feel like? Damned peculiar, was what, and that's what I told him.

"All right, but is it peculiar in a nice or nasty manner? Surely you have some opinion?"

When he put it that way I stopped to think for a moment. Peculiar, yes, but not really nasty. I guess you could say it was nice in an exciting sort of way, although I wasn't sure why I found it exciting. The way Alex was stroking my breasts had the same touch of excitement to it.

He seemed to be waiting for an answer so I shrugged. "Sort of nice, I guess," I admitted.

"That's good. We wouldn't want you to feel as if it was nasty. Tell you what. I'll show you what I was doing."

He abruptly stood up, letting my skirts fall back into place. He indicated a chair to Alex who encouraged me to turn while he backed me up to it. Alex then stood back, leaving my breasts on display. Rob promptly reached over and stroked them and I felt the same touch of excitement. Then he bent down and lifted my skirts again and I could see myself in a rather intimate way.

Alex was standing to one side, holding my skirts up, and stroking my breasts while Rob was touching me down there again. I could see his fingers dipping between my legs, stroking and teasing, and every so often they'd slip inside me, which was always a bit of a shock.

Rob gave Alex a big smile, nodding his head for some reason.

"She's ready," he said somewhat cryptically. What did he mean, ready?

That's where everything went a little surreal. Robert calmly pushed down his trousers and his under-things. Very much to my horror his male parts were now on display. I'd never seen anything like that before. True, while I was working in London I'd discussed that sort of thing with friends of my own age, but none of us had ever seen them. Except Betsy, who'd spied on one of the footmen, and she said they were small and soft. That thing was not small and didn't look soft to me.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, my voice rising. "What's that thing for?"

"Remember what I said," came Alex's rejoinder. "Just try it for a few moments before you say no."

I was all, "but, but, but," but they just ignored me. Alex was moving my legs further apart and moving closer. Then he simply positioned himself and started pushing that thing in where his fingers had been intruding.

"You can't do that," I was quick to point out. "Anyway it's too big. It won't fit."

"I think you'll find it will," was Rob's calm reply. "Unfortunately, as this is your first time you may find it hurts a bit at first. Alex, mouth."

To my surprise Alex place his hand over my mouth, preventing me from speaking. That was apparently Rob's cue to push his thing into me. I felt something give way and it hurt. I screamed, the scream muffled by Alex's hand. I could feel tears in my eyes. What was he doing to me?

As soon as I screamed Rob stopped and seemed to be waiting. Alex took his hand away from my mouth and smiled at me.

"You were very brave but you can relax now. That's the only time it will hurt. I think you'll find the rest of what he does comes under what you would call peculiar but nice."

I was breathing hard and certainly wanted to cry, but I didn't. All I could do was wait and after a while I could feel Rob pressing into me again. Alex was right, it didn't hurt but did if ever feel peculiar. And nice, I guess.

He kept pressing against me and I could feel it going deeper. I seemed to be stretching inside, giving him room, which I thought was very strange. Slowly but surely I could see his whole thing was sinking into me, and Rob kept pressing until it was all inside me.

Why he'd wanted to do that I didn't know. I just waited for him to take it out again. He started to then stopped, and pushed it back in, and that took the peculiar but nice feeling to new levels. Then he did it again.

"Sally," murmured Alex, "when Rob pushes into you try pushing towards him. You'll find things go more smoothly when you do that."

I couldn't imagine why but I did as Alex suggested. I don't know why but it certainly had an impact on the way I was feeling. I started pushing against him in earnest, marvelling at the way he made me feel. This was all new and exciting and I felt wonderful.

I don't know how long we were doing that but I was getting more and more excited. I felt like screaming but didn't want to. My excitement was rising all the time and I felt as if something inside me was getting tighter and tighter.

When Rob started moving faster and faster I struggled to keep up with him, then he gave a sharp jerk against me and whatever had tighten inside me came undone with a rush of sensation that just tore through me. This time it was my hand that was clamped over my mouth to stifle a scream while Rob was jerking about in a peculiar way.

I stayed where I was, breathing hard, while Rob moved away. His male thing didn't look anywhere near as big and hard as it had. A worried little voice was whispering something to me but I didn't care at that stage. That had been wonderful.

Alex reached for me, coaxing me to stand up. As soon as I was standing he turned me to face the chair, encouraging me to bend forward over it this time. I felt him wiping me with a cloth down there. Then he was touching me there in a more personal way and then... Would you believe I could feel him pushing into me the way Rob had. He felt huge, even bigger than Rob.

"Hey, what's going on?" I wanted to know.

"My turn," was all that Alex said, and his arms came around me, his hands closing over my breasts.

I noticed that he was right about one thing. There was no pain this time, just the wonderful feeling of him taking command of me. To be honest the feelings that Rob had raised in me hadn't had a chance to die down properly, and now here was Alex, working hard to build them up again. And succeeding, I might add.

I was pushing hard to meet him as he thrust into me, and I could just imagine the way my bottom was bouncing up and down. A swift glance to the side showed that Rob didn't have to wonder. He was watching us, smiling, his head apparently bobbing in approval to the way my bottom bounced. I hastily looked away from him.

Alex was pushing in happily, moving at a faster pace than Rob had. It didn't really matter to me as I could feel that tightening inside me again, those peculiar (but nice) feeling working their magic on me.

Alex didn't go for as long as Rob but that strange tightened feeling inside me grew a lot faster. Was that because I was already feeling a bit that way or was Alex just better at making me reach that point. Not that it mattered as I was rapidly getting there and Alex was speeding up the way Rob had at the end. And then the same thing happened, me exploding internally, hand at my mouth to stifle a scream, and Alex jerking against me, something wet and warm splashing deep inside.

I didn't want to move. Alex grabbed his rag and wiped me again and then he gave me a slap on the bottom.

"Better get dressed," he told me. "Work still needs to be done."

I just gave the boys a slightly dazed look, not really sure of what had happened. I'd be able to work it out soon enough. I just needed time to think. I was just pulling on my smalls when I heard Alex's voice come drifting through the door.

"Jenkins, don't expect too much from Sally today. Rob and I have just been playing with her. Oh, and you might like to ask Mrs Denks to give her an explanation regarding the birds and the bees. Even now I don't think she's got the idea."

"But didn't you both just, ah?"

"We certainly did, most thoroughly. Right now she's in there trying to work out what happened."

"Is she very upset? Should I send for Mrs Denks?"

"She didn't seem upset to me. A trifle confused, maybe."

He was right about that. I still wasn't sure what had happened, just that I'd liked it and would be willing to do it again.

I heard another comment from Jenkins come floating through the door.

"I do believe I've scooped the pool. How nice."

What the hell did that mean.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers