All Comments on 'Sally's Childhood Friend'

by petewilcox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Fairly well written but, any man with any respect for himself has to despise cuck tales.

OGHMNWOGHMNW5 months ago

Mark obviously was very experienced at seducing women, especially married women. Subconsciously Jack could be using Sally as a bargaining tool to get the jobs from Jack. It didn’t sound like Jack was a small guy just a normal guy but Mark cared a larger tool. Sally and Mark do have a history and Sally was likely on his list since high school but Jack stole her away. Thank You!

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen7 months ago

Thank you for a very nice story.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Raising the guys spawn is the true wimp cuckold. Why do all these guys always have a tiny cock. Makes them even more pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story…..thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Erotic, but your editor needs to turn in his badge. This badly needs a good proofreading. I'm hoping you find this helpful, as I'm not trying to be harsh, but all the errors make your story too distracting to enjoy completely.

sissypanties2sissypanties2over 2 years ago

great and I am so glad about the ending. Still in love with each other and a very d=satisfied wife. I do really know that this story can be real. Fiction or not my little one would make Jacks look big got my wife and I do the same as Jack and Sally. The difference was she didnt have a really long tem relationship but 3 guys have kept her happy these last years.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Make sure to let us know when the wife loses all respect for husband and finally leaves

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetewilcox@petewilcox
If my stories have Alana in the title they are pretty much true stories about my wife's adventures. Either what I have watched or what she has told me. She helps me write them. I may embellish the sex scenes some, for the benefit of my readers.