Sally's night out

Story Info
Adult video store leads to sex with Scott.
1.8k words
4.48
4.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of what I wished had happened. Some of the story is true and some is made up. Names have been changed to protect the identities of the perverted.

One day my wife told me that she knew Sally was dying to get out and have some fun. If you don't know Sally is my female persona. I asked Sue my wife where should we go. She said I think Sally would really love it if she got to go to the adult video store and get some toys plus she could stop by Scott's house on the way home and brighten up his day. Since Scott didn't know about my crossdressing it would either make him laugh or piss him off.

I went up to the bathroom and started the shower so I could shave my entire body. After shaving and making sure I got all of my naughty areas smooth I dry myself off. I then applied some lotion to my legs and slipped a pair of leopards spotted tights on. I put on my bra and inserted my breast forms in them. I sat in front of my makeup table getting ready to due cat eyes when Sue walked in and said she wanted to do my makeup. Sue sat on my lap applying some of the hottest sluttiest makeup I ever wore. When Sue finished I put on my leopard print dress to match my tights and put my favorite wig on. I walked over to the full-length mirror on the back of the bedroom door and couldn't believe the hot bitch looking back at me. I put on a pair of 3-inch black pumps to finish the outfit. Making sure I had everything I needed in my purse I told Sue Sally is ready to go. Sue said she needed a minute for her to be ready. In a few minutes Sue joined me looking like a movie star.

Sue drove us to the video store, so I didn't have to because driving in heels is still a little hard for me. We parked and got out of the car straightening out our dresses and headed for the door. Walking inside we were greeted by the cashier and asked if we needed any help finding anything. We thanked her and said we were okay and just looking around. We made our way by the clothing rack to get to the video room where I started looking at the Transexual section seeing all them transexual getting all their hole filled started getting me turned on. After about ten minutes of me looking Sue said I think we should go look at some toys since you have something pushing the front of your dress out. I looked down to see that I was getting a pup tent forming there.

We went into the next room where the toys were and right away Sue seen a Giant dildo which had to be 15 inches long. Without caring who heard she said I bet you can take all of that with ease. That got a couple of people to turn and look at us. I just said she right I could take it all. We pick out some dildos and butt plugs for us and worked our way over to the lube and lotions. Sue picked up some stuff which I really couldn't see what it was, and I got some anal lube. We paid for our items and the cashier comment that she was going to go home with us because it looked like we were going to have a good time. Sue said that sounded like fun, but we were not going straight home we were stopping at a friend's house first. The cashier said that one lucky friend.

Once out at the car Sue took my purse and was doing something with it. When I asked her what she was doing she said she got a treat for Scott and didn't want to forget it so she put it in my purse. On the drive over to his place Sue said looking at that porn really got you going didn't it. I told her yeah; I really like seeing them get fucked in every hole and having booth hole filled at the same time. We got to Scott's house, and I told Sue I need a minute. Sue just laughed and said you want me to take care of that raging boner you got from thinking about getting spit roasted. I told her no just give me a minute. I got myself calmed down and we walked up to his door. Sue hid around the side of the house and let me ring the doorbell.

Scott came to the door and opened it. Looking at me not recognizing who I was he asked what you want. I replied I want you big guy can I come in. Scott looked like he was about to kick my ass when Sue walked around the corner and said hello Scott do you like my girlfriend Sally. Scott looked back at me and said is that you. I told him we wanted to brighten his day. He said you look to good for this to be your first time dressing up. I admitted that I been dressing like this for almost my entire life.

Scott let us in and had lots of questions for me. He asked if I was wanting to be a woman and if I wanted to do everything a woman does. I told him that I wanted to be a woman and do most thing a woman does. Scott asked do you get fucked like a woman and suck cock like one. Sue laughed and said whip out your cock and find out. Scott looked at Sue and said what did you just say. Sue repeated whip out your cock and see if the bitch will suck it. I said Sue don't be like that, Scott is not used to this kind of stuff. While I was saying this to Sue, I looked over at Scott who was opening his pants up. Let find out Scott said standing there with his 9 inch cock hanging out of his pants.

Sue looked at me and said if you're not going to suck it I will. I said I don't know if I can get all of that in my mouth. Sue said look in your purse you'll find some deep throat gel with that you should have no problems. I opened my purse and found the gel and took it out. Scott walked over and sat on the sofa with his pants now down around his ankles. While walking over to him I opened the bottle of gel. I dropped to my knees and took his pants off around his ankles. I pored out some gel on his erect cock and smeared it up and down his shaft. I brought my mouth up to his cock and started licking the tip of it. The gel started to make my tongue numb but I kept licking going down the shaft and back up to the tip. Once back at the tip I slipped my lips over the head while working my tongue around it. I slowly slipped my mouth down the shaft and coming back up. Each time I did this I took more of his cock in my mouth soon I had it all in. Then every time I got to the bottom of his shaft I would stick my tongue out licking his balls. While working my mouth up and down his shaft I would twist my hand around his shaft.

I heard Sue taking photos with her phone. Sue then asked Scott wouldn't you really like to fuck Sally in the ass. I shifted my eyes over to Sue she just laugh and said you know you want his cock up your ass. Sue reached into my purse and took out a bottle of lube. Scott pulled his cock out of my mouth and without a word stood me up pulled me to the side of the sofa and bent me over it. Scott ripped a hole in my tights turned to Sue and got the bottle of lube from her. He open the bottle pored some in his hand applying some to his shaft then smearing the rest around and in my ass. Sue got really close so she could get a close up of Scott's cock entering my ass. Scott aligned his cock with my asshole and started putting it in. My ass opens up and took his cock with ease. Sue cried out " I can't believe it your ass just open and took his whole cock in ". Scott pumped his cock in and out of me. I was pushing back against him so I got every inch of him. He withdrew it until it was only the head of it in then slam it in all the way. With every stroke my tight clad cock would rub against the arm of the sofa making me feel the fucking even more. Scott suddenly started to cum shooting his hot creamy load deep in my ass. I felt every pulse of his cock and the cum hitting my insides. My cock twitched and I unloaded my load all over my tights and the arm of the sofa.

Sue had gotten the whole thing recorded and zoomed in on the mess in my tights. Sue handed her phone to Scott and told him to keep recording. Sue drop to her knees and started sucking the cum and my cock thru my tights. After she cleaned me up she kept on sucking until I got erect. She asked Scott if he could fuck and record at the same time. Scott said he would give it a try since watching Sue suck me got him hard again. Scott slipped his cock back into me and hump me hard. With Scott fucking and Sue sucking I was bucking around like I was having a seizure. I thought I was going to lose my mind I never had this much enjoyment getting fucked before. Scott pounded my ass for twenty minutes while Sue gave me the best blow job I ever had. To be honest it was the best one because Scott was fucking my ass at the same time. I was ready to cum when Scott unloaded a huge load my ass. Which made me unload in Sue's mouth which she kept in her mouth until she gave me a kiss and push my entire load into my mouth which I happily swallow every bit of it.

Scott is now a regular stop every time we go to the adult video store. We now go there three time a week. Scott is now not my friend but my boyfriend. He even took me on a couple of dates which always end in sex. There even talk about me and Sue moving in with him. That would be heaven for me let cross our fingers and hope it comes true.