All Comments on 'Salomé and the Seven Veils'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Save_Classic_ViewSave_Classic_Viewover 1 year ago
Nomination For Pixiehoff as Literotica's 2022 Most Productive Author & Forum Creator, and Mentor in the Lesbian Category

Dear Literotica,

As Literotica moves forward in 2023, Literotica must now pay tribute to the outstanding Literotica performances of 2022. At the top of the Literotica’s Lesbian Category list, “PiXIEHOFF” (Miss Pixiehoff) stands alone as the most Productive Author in the Lesbian category by publishing 82 works in 2022, which averages posting a published work every 4.45 days to keep her loyal readers and her 980 faithful followers entertained throughout 2022. Plus, Miss Pixiehoff increased her number of followers, by an astounding 30% in 2022. Amazingly, all of Miss Pixiehoff’s 2022 published works averaged an outstanding 4.70 Star"⭐" Rating per published work. Incredibly, 79 of Miss Pixiehoff’s works earned the coveted Red “H” Rating, which calculates to an extraordinary 96.34% of her published works meeting & exceeding Literotica’s 4.50 Star "⭐" Rating” threshold. Above all, Miss Pixiehoff’s loyal readers and her faithful 980 followers selected all 82 published works, as a favorite, at least 1 time.

As Literotica knows, Miss Pixiehoff supports other areas of the Literotica Spectrum, and in 2022 Miss Pixiehoff created 3 additional forums:

Ariadna Majewska- March 8, 2022 thru December 31, 2022- 208 Pages at https://forum.literotica.com/threads/ariadna-majewska.1562437/

Victoria Sokolova- September 5, 2022 thru December 31, 2022- 148 Pages at https://forum.literotica.com/threads/victoria-sokolova.1573717/

Tatsiana Paulava- December 4, 2022 thru December 31, 2022- 13 Pages at https://forum.literotica.com/threads/tatsiana-paulava.1578423/

Coupled with Miss Pixiehoff’s original “Girls with books” forum, Miss Pixiehoff, together with her Soul Mate, Wife, and Loving Partner, June (JPintraining,) created the ever popular “Emily’s Escorts (Lesbian Ladies)” chat room. And with Miss Pixiehoff’s Literotica mentorship, June published 12 Literotica works in 2022, with all works averaging a Star "⭐" Rating of 4.69 per work and with all 12 works earning Literotica’s coveted Red “H” Rating for a perfect 100 percent of June’s works meeting and exceeding Literotica’s 4.50 Star "⭐" Rating” threshold.

Bottom-Line Up Front: Miss Pixiehoff deserves your most Productive Author award in your Lesbian Category for her Published Work’s, her Literotica Forums, and for her Literotica Mentorship. Above all, Miss Pixiehoff lives and breathes the Lesbian Lifestyle 24/7/365 and will continue to do so, with her lovely Wife June, unto death do they part. Then God will bless Pixie and June back together again, in heaven, for all eternity.

Thank-you Literotica for Reading & Considering my Lesbian Award Nomination for Miss Pixiehoff.

v/r

Save_Classic_View

FYI: I also downloaded the additional, Miss Pixiehoff 2022 published works data below, as objective evidence, to support Miss Pixiehoff’s 2022 award nomination.

*Views Total: 338,122

*Views Average Per Published Work: 4,123

Comments Total: 2,127

Comments Average Per Published Work: 26

Favorites Total: 557

Favorites Average Per Published Work: 6.8

*Note: Unfortunately, you must utilize Literotica’s “Classic View” web page to obtain the Total number and Average number of Views due to Literotica’s new “Beta Page” rounding off all numbers, exceeding 1,000, and lists these numbers, via the “1K” format, that Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access cannot recognize / calculate when downloaded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did she and her mother do "it"?

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Pixie, you are amazing! Who else but you could turn a dry, Bible account into a cunt wetting story? And to put yourself in the character of Salome was inspired! This is, I believe, your first submission of 2023. If all your future stories are as hot as this one, we're in for a very good year! Let me award you my first 5 stars for excellence of the new year. I can't wait to read what you make of the rest of the Gospel accounts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What got into Pixiehoff??? That was soooo intense. The wickedness , the subterfuge, and the taboo sexual elements created a unique and powerful sense of drama.. I felt like I was experiencing those incredibly challenging, tumultuous, and erotic times through the eyes, mind, and body of Salome’. And “Survival is all” were / are simple but profound words to “live” by. Quite a stunning submission from Pixiehoff. - It make me eager to see what she will come up with next. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; Oh my God Pixie, you've nailed another one, the way your stories flit from Pixie's War to another Pixie's life, then back in time to this is just unique, no other author on this platform does this, just brilliant. Only one complaint, its been for ever since your last posting and I and I assume your vast number of readers have missed you, but your back and five stars as usual. Now, again as usual an update. The radiotherapy is on-going (finishes on the 10th of February) and the side effects are a pain, literally. My throat feels its on fire and I can now on get two fingertips between my teeth, the trismus, I was warned about, so that's the end of any more BJ's for me. Because I have great trouble swallowing (no I never had that problem, I loved the taste and consistency) I'm living on soup and the energy drinks, however I've lost over nine kilo's in weight and considering I only weighed 62kilos and I'm 1;73 metres tall, one can count all my ribs, and every other bone, I look like I've escaped from Belson, (how much more I will lose over fifteen more treatments who knows. my dietitian has changed the drinks and hopes that I not lose any more weight). There are more changes in my life but will save that for later, but remember people this HPV virus affects everyone, it does not care - men, women, straight, gay or lesbian, if you are sexually active, you are at risk. So, if you want to avoid what I'm having get the vaccine, especially do so when your children are eligible to have it, you could save their lives.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago
Welcome back...

...dear Pixie---I hope that you are fully well now. As for the story, excellent, a masterly retelling of a Bible story for adults (I don't think you'll be read out at Sunday School any time soon). I have one very minor criticism: would Salome really have referred to her "...perky B cup breasts..."? That sounds a bit anachronistic. Other than that, a five-star pleasure to read as always.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

A very nice, very sexy bit of historical fiction. Did you have Richard Strauss playing when you wrote it?

ArkingArkingover 1 year ago

A biblical story with a twist. I would like to think this is closer to what may have happened. I have missed your stories. And this one has whetted my appetite for them.

5 stars.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

A perfect, delightful read to welcome the new year — nearly laughed out loud over the dialogue with her mother. As you say “Sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do.” What can I say but 5 🌟s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A different take on a well-known story - loved it, thanks for sharing!

hotcpuhotcpuover 1 year ago

Historical drama with an Erotic twist. So wonderful

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 1 year ago

I find it somewhat ironic that John, who once baptized a guy who didn't care much about adhering to the Jewish law (by breaking the Shabbat, consorting with social outcasts, advocating against punishing a woman for adultery ...) had to die for preaching against transgressions of the Jewish law (such as marrying your half-brother).

So the baptist fell victim to the cruelty of the great Herod, whereas the one he baptized was saved - not for lack of trying on the part of Herod who had preemptively killed all male infants born around the same time as he.

I can't get my mind off the gruesome backstory, when I ponder the story of Salomé, who got manipulated and instrumentalized by her own mother. And for centuries Salomé has borne the brunt of wrath by the religious self-righteous, being cast as the archetype of the sinful seductress, when all she ever did was obey her mom, having no interest in seducing any man at all.

Thank you, darling Pixie, for this thought-provoking story.

SerradaCSerradaCover 1 year ago

Wow, a tad uncomfortable to read but the girl may well have just been trying to survive. But the price? Well written as always my darling, and thought provoking.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much Jeff for your kind tribute.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous. Of course we shall never know whether Herodias and Salome “did it”, but a girl need a bit of poetic licence xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Olwen, and yes, this is my first for the new year, and so nice to know it met your needs xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so very much Anonymous, a writer could ask for no grafter tribute to her skills than your encomium xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you drbeulah, and sorry for the delay. Your remarks are a wake up call to us all. I continue to pray for you xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, namid, so glad you enjoyed it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Maonaigh, I did wonder about that, but thought, heck, give it a whirl xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

As it happens, I did, Soma, thank you xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Bobbi xxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird, it is good to be back xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Anon xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, hotcpu, glad to enjoyed it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Wolfie. Yes, interesting the way Salome has been vilified when it was her mother, Herodias, who is the real villain of the piece xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Mama xxxxx

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Brilliant!

*

Hallo Pixie!

*

You know Love, if at the group home on Sundays, they had more bible stories like this one, I would have paid a lot more attention,,, yes!

*

While working in Paris, I hooked-up with Monique, a French prostitute... she did this little striptease belly dance she called the veils!... It didn't end with a head on a platter, no just her hairy wet pussy on my mouth, 😇..

*

We sure do miss your Amazon stories, and that's a fact!

*

Thank-You 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms..

*

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

xxx

britt137b0n35j0n35britt137b0n35j0n35over 1 year ago

I was struck with "more true to life" aspects of your adaption of the biblical story. There are other biblical stories which could use a telling from a different point of view.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, GayKat, and I am glad you are enjoying them xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although Biblical stories like this is not my cup of tea, the story itself was great as usual. Your imagination is so unique I don't know you do it. Just so talented, I am surprised we don't see some paperbacks on the book store shelves written by the one the only Pixiehoff.

Pappasleaze! (Michael)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Britt xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Michael, glad that you enjoyed it xxxxx

JPintrainingJPintrainingover 1 year ago

An interesting adaptation of what I was taught at school.

Love you

June 💋💋

hanna_ahanna_aover 1 year ago

Once I read a nice paraphrase of Mozart's Nozze di Figaro from you. Long time ago ...

Now this is not really Richard Strauss/Oscar Wilde. And I am not sure if their version is not even more erotic than yours ... But I'd like to have more from your little series about lesbianized opera plots.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you my darling June xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, hanna, and yes, there will be some more lesbianised opera plots to come xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...