Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Francisco found himself alone, standing in a foggy forest. The fog was thick. There was a chill in the air. He heard some noises, movements, but he could not see beyond the fog. He felt like somebody was approaching. Several people now, from different directions. He was surrounded. They were crawling. He started identifying a silhouette on the fog, it was a four-legged person crawling backwards to him. It was the neighbor he liked last year. She was wearing a harness, but the pants were pulled down to the leg loop and the ass was pointing towards him. He turned to the other side, and found a female colleague, the school nurse that everybody talked about, that English teacher from three years ago, the lady from the news... all of them crawling backwards moving their naked asses to him. And he found her. He recognized her easily by the clothes, the dreadlocks, and the perfect roundness of her ass.

He positioned himself behind her, both hands landing slowly on her skin. He looked down and found himself completely naked. He positioned the tip of his member that was growing in size at the entrance of her hole. The foreskin, closed first, started to open as the erection evolved and he started to push inside. Everything got dark and the only feeling was that of the foreskin moving completely backwards so his member's head became embraced by that humid and warm sensation that manifested as a wave that rolled over him.

Francisco opened his eyes and realized he was alone in the sleeping bag and the sun was high in the sky. The birds were singing. The creek was running. And he was wet. He looked around and found her, washing herself from head to toes. Her naked athletic body turned back to him. The tattoo was just above her butt, some inviting open wings on fire there. He had failed when assuming her ethnicity, those dreadlocks and sunburnt arms and shoulders to blame. Looking at her skin below those wings showed a milky white porcelain he was not used to. She put some clothes on, loose climbing pants and blue top, and wet as she was, brought him some brewed coffee that he accepted. She sat next to him, silently. Her body was close, wet and breathtaking. He felt the need to fill the silence and started talking, thanking her again. He felt less pain today, which was unexpected. He was following a first line of thought on the small talk, but on a second line of thoughts he needed to understand if she was angel or demon.

"I felt relaxed, I knew I was not going to die. I knew he would save me."

"He? I thought I was the one saving you," she replied with a sincere and playful smile.

"Yeah, well, he sent you... you... you do not believe in the Lord, do you?"

She clearly held back some sort of witty reply for herself first. "Apparently not in the same way you do," she said while approaching him to help with removing the bandages.

"No? In what way then?" he replied while politely gesturing to her to keep her distance while he aired his injuries himself.

"Well... I believe in an eternal quest for reaching to understand ourselves. To be honest to who we are. If I am at peace with myself and manage to listen to myself and my surroundings, I can distinguish the difference between good and bad." And then she mumbled nearly to herself, "the issue is that I used to talk a lot of shit and nonsense to myself."

"So, if you listen to yourself and you say that adultery is OK, is it then OK? It does not matter that lust is one of the seven deadly sins?" he said without a filter. By looking at her face he knew he had done it again. He was right, but he should try to avoid talking all the time when he was right. At least, that was what the priest had instructed him to attempt. He should definitely stay away from mission work.

"So, you watched Mark and me. You little pervert. Therefore, you thought I was married to him, ha-ha," she replied with a smile on her face. Then she added, "what century do you live in? I see that a mama's boy like you understand little of how the world is and people are."

"I am no boy, I am 18, I am an adult." A young adult at least.

"Ok adult, why don't you go to the creek and wash yourself. Remember to wash your underwear also, so it doesn't stink. It's easier before it dries out," and she turned to face away.

He blushed and also looked away. After a short consideration he stood from the sleeping bag and moved to the creek. He started washing himself. The water was cold. They were in silence now. Francisco kept a sneaky eye on her all the time. Was she looking at him? Had she really realized that he had... while dreaming... her body was... wet skin... top not fully dry... that roundness... well... thoughts spinning in all directions.

"You know, you were right. If I believe that being a little lusty is OK, then it is OK. The point is how do you know how much? When is it not OK? Where is the line? And that is my point, you only know if you learn to listen to yourself and listen to your surroundings. Instead of preaching as you do."

The problem was that he was actually listening to her. The second problem was that despite the water being cold he had now a demonic erection to hide.

* * *

She has been calling after him several times, but he was reluctant to obey. Finally, he got off the creek, put on his pants, surely in commando, and came over.

She was removing a net from the backpack, using fingers and teeth. "I do not know how long we need to stay, but I plan to see if we can move downstream the creek where several streams join to a wider water, and try some fishing there using maybe this net, what do you think?"

She glanced at him, and it was very evident that he was not using underwear, and that he had something to hide. He struggled to stand. His dick pointing outwards.

Maybe fishing could wait? She looked at him. He avoided eye contact. How bad were those scratches? She was unsure.

"You can sit over here," she politely commanded, tapping on a falling tree.

He obeyed.

"Sorry if I were hard on you just now, I get anxious sometimes. Grumpy also. Food helps sometimes," among other things that also helped.

He smiled back.

"I enjoyed the pinnacle with Mark. I wanted it that way. There was mutual consent. But I did not like how it ended up. Tell me, was it nice looking at us, I am not used to being watched."

The boy did not reply. She started squeezing some water out of her hair. She realized her top had several wet spots. Goosebumps on her arms. She knew the shape of the nipples was visible through the top fabric.

"I guess you do not have much experience watching others? No? What about you, have you been watched? No? Is it a long time since last time? Wait, have you ever...? oh, of course not. Silly me. You are... waiting to get married, I guess. The right one? No fiancé? No prospect at all?" Her monologue paused, she biting her lower lip. Her teeth caressing it with increasing strength in an involuntary search for some physical stimuli. She found him attractive. His innocence made her horny as never before. Would she corrupt him? Or teach him? Was there a difference?

She got closer, sitting on the fallen tree next to him, shoulder against shoulder first. A pause looking at the beautiful nature.

She then turned to face him, moving one leg over the tree. He was still sitting with both legs on one side. She hugged him softly from the side and carefully, then placed her cheek on his shoulder. And waited.

And waited. Slowly, his body was less tense.

"Is it OK to hug?" she whispered in his ear.

He nodded with some hesitation.

"Is my cheek against your shoulder comfortable? Is it also, OK?" She waited for another nod. "What about my lips towards your shoulder, like this?" taking her time.

She moved even closer, her leg over his now, and breasts towards his side. And waited for him to start breathing again. She approached her lips to his cheek but stopped just before contact. And waited.

He slowly moved his cheek towards her lips to produce contact.

Her arm that was hugging from the front side started to slowly move downwards, the finger gliding through the abdominals, down a bit his leg, then stopped where the tent was mounted. With one finger she pushed the tent fabric producing small movements to the pole inside. With her lips on his cheek, she started raising the hand she had on his back side until reaching his head. She did not push the head, but kindly asked it to turn towards her. He did, their lips touched. Her heartbeat picked up tempo. Her finger was slightly swaying at the tent pole. He did not move the lips much, did not open the mouth either. He softened, relaxed.

She opened his tent, and his member came out easily. She let two fingers slide barely over the shaft. She felt his body tensing again, his tongue barely peeking out through his slips. Small moans coming out. She removed the hand from his cock and waited just hugging him, kissing tenderly. His body relaxed again. He opened his lips a bit now, his tongue barely starting to ask for more. She then touched the cock head, fully covered with foreskin. Used three fingers to slide it backwards only halfway. It started pulsating. The top of his tongue licking her lips. His cock rocking back and forth by itself, not by her hand. She waited like that, three fingers holding foreskin halfway following his cock natural movement, feeling its pulsations and involuntary movements, while both tongues touched for the first time. She felt as his body let go, muscles collapsing, his cum landing on her fingers. It was thick despite being his second load of the morning. Nice temperature. Oh, she was horny as hell now, but limited to breathing deeply and trying to calm down.

She enjoyed the moment. Also, the climax was extremely erotic to her. He had clearly enjoyed it. It was nice. With more than 10 years of sexual experience she had been with many hard cocks, but never with one like this, a playful innocent tent pole hidden in its foreskin. So, this was new. It was thrilling. This was the start of something holy and she needed to take care of this treasure. With precaution, she wanted to avoid him dropping to that dark corner. She quickly cleaned her hand on a used bandage and hugged him more and spoke soft words in his ear.

"It was beautiful. You are beautiful. Thank you for your trust in me. Thank you for sharing that with me. This was very OK. I like taking care of you," she whispered and started to slowly kiss from his cheek to his neck. She could feel the conflict, maybe even the confusion inside him.

She rolled her legs around his body while he was still sitting on the fallen tree. The hug became a full embrace. He relaxed further, but some conflict was still readable.

"I believe hugging you is very nice. And your cock is very nice, you are not putting it in my vagina" she threw with sloppiness, and he evidently stressed when mentioning those words. So, she remained silent, hugging him, and kissing him softly. After what otherwise would have been an eternity, he started hugging her. His hands explored her upper back side and shoulders. His lips approached her shoulder and stopped there. Kissing there tenderly. Neck. Under the ear. Cheek. Cheek. Cheek. Some more minutes were enjoyed like that.

She moved her head, stopping her lips a short breath away from his. The heads' angles rotating against each other, they looked at each other deep in the eyes. His eyes were open in a relaxed fashion. There was confidence there. There was no more conflict there. There were even small glimpses of wilderness. He inched forward and they kissed again.

Her heart was accelerating. His kisses were exploring now, moving from her mouth to her neck, coming further down to her cleavage. His hands came under her top, unfortunately only on the back side. She paused him for a second to remove her top quickly with one hand movement. Her breasts were bouncing, his sight was lost.

"Oh my..." she exclaimed without hiding the smile, spotting his cock raising up again. She wanted to jump at it but forced herself to avoid such an initiative and let nature do their work instead.

The alternative to rushing to a hug-and-kiss activity again was to move a bit apart, stopping at about one arm length from him, which she did. He was contemplating her body, her breasts, her nipples. She was looking at his eyes, while also keeping an eye on his cock, still rising, soon reaching a full erection again. His body was rather athletic. His sitting posture was straight, muscles everywhere well defined, sweaty skin, deep black eyes, injuries and burns everywhere giving a hell of a rough look. She smiled at that hot adventurous climber and only after his cock was at full erection again and the last rest of cum had dripped away, the breast hypnotization ended, and he dared to return the smile to her.

She was about to ask if he was OK, ask for reassurance, but choose the words more carefully. "Thanks for doing this, thanks for being OK. I find you and your body irresistible. And I also find it irresistible to see how you get aroused when looking at me. You can touch them. Please, touch them. I want to feel it."

Still without saying a word, his one hand reached to one of the breasts first, then the other. Her presumption about his previous sexual experience was confirmed easily. Without saying anything she started using her own hand on the unattended breast. Soft pinching, gliding fingers, turns around the nipple. He was learning fast.

It was difficult to concentrate on everything at the same time: seducing, teaching, avoiding his drop and her own feelings of pleasure and horniness. She could not resist the temptation of adding "you can also kiss them." However, she was unsure if she meant it as a petition or as granting permission.

He now turned his leg over the fallen tree. Both were riding the trunk now, facing each other. Knees touching.

She moaned loudly as his lips touched the nipple. He went spot on the target and did not react to her moan. She caressed his back side, from the shoulders to the start of the trousers. He evolved to both kissing and massaging. Occasionally she used one hand to encourage his head to continue. He had obviously realized how enjoyable sucking nipples was. Maybe it had something to do with the way she moaned every time he did it.

The young man was evidently very horny again, and he was enjoying much. She imagined that he might soon come again, and she might deal with the risk of an even bigger drop then. She did not want him to blame this on a boob-hypnotization trick pulled by some devil. She felt safer than ever with him and wanted to keep him. To show him. To help him. "Francisco, thank you for your feelings for me. I came here to rescue your body, but you are rescuing my life. This is you, Francisco, enjoying me... ", she paused to moan, then continued. "You are listening to me, and you are listening to yourself as well."

He reacted to these words showing more confidence, and less hesitation in his kisses, licks, pinches, and suctions.

After having enjoyed all she could, she gave him the chance to breathe. Both looked each other intensely in the eyes for a moment. Her, planning. Him, waiting. There were so many directions from here that she felt overwhelmed. So, for once, she forgot about seducing him, forgot about teaching him, forgot about the risk of a drop, and thought about what she wanted. "Nice that you enjoyed sucking on my nipples. I want to enjoy sucking on you now."

She started to bend forward keeping eye contact. He moved his upper body slightly backwards, to somehow mirror her movement. The body lead reached that far that he needed to use his arms behind him to hold balance. She looked down. He looked at the sky. The foreskin was covering the cock head, but not fully, as the erection was full size, there was not enough foreskin to cover the entire head, leaving a small opening. Her mouth made a small circle, like to blow, and made perfect matching contact on the foreskin opening. His entire body became rock hard, every muscle in full tension. She waited while caressing his legs. She lifted the lips shortly and repeated the same contact again. Once more.

His body started to relax again. Keeping the same mouth contact, her tongue started to feel the tip of his penis. The taste of the cum was nice and intense. Soon, the feeling changed as saliva started to accumulate. She then started to use her lips to slowly move the foreskin slightly backwards but stopped halfway and returned to the initial position. Repeated this stopping every time further down, until the foreskin was not coming up anymore. The full cock was now gliding through her mouth and tongue from the tip to half of the shaft.

Despite the tree trunk being dead, she was riding it as in a rodeo. Her hips drawing circles just to make the clit hit whatever it could find on the tree surface, the trousers cushioning the trunk's roughness. It was a nearly suffocating feeling, the cock, so hard and sensitive at the same time, opening its way all its length to the back of her tongue.

She felt as he started to give warning by the way he moved, and his hand failed at the attempt to stop her. She held both his hands and continued both the rodeo and the blow job. He bent completely backwards now, his back laying on the tree.

She halted and looked at the cock. It was slimy and moved rhythmically by itself back and forth. The tempo was different from the one she was using on the blow job. Every time it moved backwards; she licked it as if she were a cat. He moaned. He tensed. He released all the tension in a deep breath. Her look fixated at the cock, still pulsating, and starting to ejaculate. A milky tear came out and ran down the shaft, then a second and last one. She looked at the thread of cum from the shaft to the tip and tasted it because she could not avoid it.

Still without coming, she landed his head on his torso and enjoyed his peace.

* * *

Francisco woke up. It was really warm, he was sweaty. He realized that he had had all these dreams about getting lost and meeting this woman named Lara and, in the dreams, there was some fog. He had dreamed that he had given his first kiss to Lara, sitting in a tree, and then she had used her mouth, well... He opened his eyes to a wonderful blue sky and a blinding sun. Then he incorporated and realized he was completely naked and had fallen asleep on the fallen tree. And then he understood. It was no dream.

He looked around and saw nobody. While he was busy with basic primitive chores that involved hydration, peeing, rinsing, hygiene and getting pants on, he realized that he was more afraid of losing Lara, than starting any morality fight inside his head. There were no guilty feelings to deal with as he would have feared. He was used to them, but why did he feel so wonderful now? He had listened to her and decided he was in no position to preach anything, he needed to understand more about what was happening. But where was she now?

He found her backpack without the net she was removing earlier, and an arrow drawn on the ground. He followed that direction, downstream the creek until reaching an opening where several other streams joined, some coming from melting of snow, others from a short waterfall on the west side of the valley. These waterfalls produced a spray that suspended in the air a nice distance, reducing the temperature locally here to a comfortable level. He saw her crouched on the stream, trying some fishing with the improvised net.

They nodded at each other. Lara, wearing only panties and the top, both wet, was standing on a rock barely surfacing the water. She pointed to a region where water whirled in a pool, net in hand. Francisco took one end of the net and walking on the shore helped her troll the pool, while she was jumping from rock to rock. Soon a trout was captured and pulled to shore by Francisco. In the excitement of the moment, she fell to the water and screamed due to its temperature. Soon they were both laughing as he was also pulling her to shore. After being pulled out, she was dripping. He ended up seated on the grass, legs separated with her laying between them. She relaxed her head on his stomach and while she started to doodle around the squares of his six pack and scratches using her wet finger, she started talking.