Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited until he untied her to jump as a little girl on him, to hug and to kiss him; quickly moving to the sleeping bag where they eventually fell asleep as two new lovers thankful for having each other.

* * *

Francisco moved with confidence, boosted by the new way he saw life now, but dampened by the fact that he was carrying two backpacks. He was climbing halfway the last pitch of an easy improvised route. Well, more scrambling than climbing. Lara had gone first, placing protection and he was soon reaching her. It had been about 10 hours after they left the camp place, a big pile of ashes, and an extremely comfortable laying tree. He hugged her when he reached the top of the ridge, a wide rocky plateau. There was only a many-hours down-hike from here, possible to do tired and hungry as there was no more food left.

"You found a way back; it was doable and safe. Thank you," he said, still hugging her. Neither wanted to stop the hug. It was late afternoon, and the lovely wind was high trying to cool their bodies down. A last look at the valley in the northwest, completely in the shadows now, brought a nostalgic feeling.

Still hugging they looked at each other and they kissed. Francisco felt Lara tender lips against his and he still could not believe how it felt as being in heaven. He felt her tongue asking for more intimate contact and he got a physical urge. But this time he did not press the pelvis against the mattress while lying in his room... did not slide the hand in his pocket... did not smell any demons at all. He reacted to his urge by pressing his pelvis against her and gliding his hand under her clothes. Soon the packs and gear were dropped to the rock, and they were making out with passion. He took one boob out of her top and started kissing it the way she liked. One hand crawling down inside her pants hitting the right spots and checking how she was. She was wet.

He grabbed her head from the dreadlocks and gently pulled downwards.

She met his eyes, smiled mischievously, and kneeled before him, unbuttoning his pants, and removing some gear that was in her way. She took the prize out. She opened her mouth, and he rhythmically accompanied her movements while holding her head. He could easily tell how she loved sucking his cock.

In ecstasy, he closed his eyes. Then he opened them looking up. There was now a condor orbiting them. He imagined the bird looking at her rhythmical head movements from all possible angles.

Soon, her hands were placed on the rock, her ass pointing upwards. Her trousers were down on her knees where they stopped at the leg loops of the harness. He smiled broadly, recognizing the same scene he had observed two days ago. He positioned himself behind her, both hands landing slowly on the fire wings tattoo. He kindly kissed her recent bruises there, memories of her moans after every hit boiling inside of him. He positioned the tip of his member that was growing in size at the entrance of her hole, exactly as he had dreamed. Before he started pushing forward, she pushed backwards. He felt how his cock opened its way through her, making his dream true. It felt fantastic. They were like mating dogs. Better, wild animals. He was fucking her. And he felt like he was already about to come as soon as she started moaning again but he tried to halt it. He took it out and breathed heavily.

She looked at him and waited, moving her ass seductively.

He penetrated her again, opening her pussy from the inside. His Latino cock was rubbing several places, producing spontaneous moaning. He understood this was the reason their bodies were built this way. To feel pleasure from each other. She could not become pregnant, she said, would it mean she would become a nun? Something he knew was that life was to enjoy it, to share it. He moved in and out slowly first. Soon, the entire region felt completely wet, cock sliding easily, squirting noise getting louder. He then raised on one leg some more, pushing her shoulders down. He experimented with changing the attack angle downwards. He felt different pressure, tip of the cock hitting something new on the deepest, amplifying the moans. He was amazed that he could give so much pleasure to another human being.

He let his body dance instinctively but after some ten beats he pulled out again. He wanted to make her feel so much more. So, he kneeled, forgetting about his cock for now. His face approaching her back side, his tongue sticking out. He licked her cunt while his fingers searched for her clit. She lowered her shoulder even more, face laying on the rock and she raised her ass to give him a better angle. Soon he was massaging it as she had started moaning more loudly and continuously. He realized the large amount of fluid being secreted and starting to leak out her cunt.

He raised himself and pressed his cock in her cunt again, fucking her from behind. This time he increased the tempo. "Faster," he heard, yelled to the four winds, followed by a furious groaning that was matched by his. He felt as if a beast was emerging in him. Perfect control of losing control to a primitive self. It went harder and faster. The squirting noise covered by the choir of erotic groans.

He stopped when approaching the edge again. But this time it was Lara who took action. She swung backwards not letting the fucking stop. She was also working her finger on her clit, apparently.

She crawled further backwards making him sit on the rock, then lay down. She was doing what he would much later learn was called a reverse cowgirl. Her ass was moving up and down, her cunt swallowing his cock at every movement. Her cunt dripping, it was getting slippery everywhere. The groaning, a perfect mantra. Her hand was moving on her clit, out of sight. He soon felt the climax approaching and understood he was lost and could not pull out of this. She wanted it this way. If you can't fight it, join it. He grabbed her ass with both hands, fingers over the caning bruises, and helped her to swing even harder. His fingers grabbing the buttocks hungerly, nails digging in her skin.

In a last effort he raised his torso and hugged her from behind leaving the primitive wild behavior behind. He never wanted in his life to let go. His teeth on the back of her neck, with his arms around her body and his fingers clipping at her nipples. The cum came out while she was still moving and, mixed with her liquids, spouted in all directions. By her groans and moaning, she reached her climax soon after him. Only then her ass movement slowed down.

She faced him and kissed. He felt the salty taste of a tear but could not guess if it was his or hers. He felt it was allowed for them to spend what probably would be their last moment of intimacy kissing tenderly as long as they pleased. The hike will take the entire night anyway. She had previously told him that after reaching civilization she needed to disappear, even before any rescue team member or news channel appeared. And she made him promise her that he would never mention to anyone that she was there or what he knew of her.