Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does not seem you are severely injured."

"No."

"The sun will get behind the mountains in an hour or two. We can camp one more night here and start the hike early tomorrow. I might have found one possible path heading south."

"Yes."

She looked at him and he knew she was giving him the opportunity to come with whatever he was thinking.

"I like listening to you. I don't have much to say. Will you tell me more? I will listen. I mean, teach me if there is more to learn," he felt his face starting to burn red.

"There is always more to learn," and she moved her finger upwards wetting his nipple. Then she blew it. He felt instant pleasure. He understood how he hopefully made her feel earlier on the tree trunk, when he sucked her tits. He also became surprised that his body, a man's body, could feel those things. He started again to get this overwhelming feeling that he no longer associated with demons, but with Lara instead.

"Tell me about you. What do you like?" he dared to ask, attempting a serious face.

"Let me show you. Undress me first."

So did he. Carefully, looking at every portion of her skin.

Once completely naked, she started to move her hands through her body. It looked as if she was loving herself. He knew those hands could be his, but he did not interfere.

"I am very sensitive here as you already know," she said smiling while caressing her boobs.

"I can react very positively around here," sliding the hand around the neck and ear. Also, the lips.

He involuntarily moved his hand on his own body, approximately following her movements. As a way of checking how everything worked in his body.

"But as most women, I am mostly sensitive in this area around here," then sitting on her knees she opened her legs, shoulder-width apart, and started to caress on the inside of her legs and the short haired forest between them.

He saw how she introduced one finger down there and took it out completely wet.

"When a woman gets horny, it gets wet inside here," she said and waited. She said it as if it was insultingly basic, but he found it interesting! "When it gets wet, it is ready to receive a cock" she said looking at him with confidence, then added with hesitation, "my body is not able to get pregnant since... well... Francisco, you do not need to do anything like that if you are not ready," he felt childish at this, "I can climax without that."

He got a bit confused. What was the point of everything, his mind asked. However, his body knew the answer... or his body didn't need an answer, which was about the same.

Suddenly, a buzzing sound became a reality. Both looked up, but the thick tree foliage did not allow them to spot the source of the sound. He stood up and started to run towards the opening. All his life passed in front of his eyes in a second, also the likely future scenarios that included coming back home with a half story that nobody would ever hear, starting the catholic seminary, knowing that despite all further education he had plans of taking he would never really learn about the truth and never seeing Lara again. He hesitated. He felt surprisingly happy when he realized what decision he had made.

He halted his half run and turned around. Lara was still there, waiting. He froze, still under thick coverage, looking at her. It was a flying drone looking for them, and its sound amplified first, then started to diminish until it disappeared again without spotting them.

He firmly walked to her, kneeled in front of her and started to kiss her vigorously. Lips. Neck. Ear. Hugging. She moved her hands increasingly between her legs, not on him. The moaning amplified. The lust on her lips and tongue was melting him. He liked this. He liked her enjoyment, and allowed her to continue uninterrupted, he could not do it better. At a moment, she pushed his head to her breast. He started licking it.

"Bite me please, use your teeth," she ordered.

He did it cautiously, avoiding it to be painful.

"Harder!"

He gave up to reason and did it painfully now. Which was the right thing as she moaned more and arched her body. Some words escaped from her mouth, something unintelligible in some language he did not recognize, sounded European though. Her hand was moving frantically between her legs.

He placed one hand near her face, and she started sucking his thumb, trying to get it stuck in her throat. He went back to kiss her neck, his other hand pinching at her other nipple. Trying to squeeze it as hard as he could. His tongue licked all the way to her ear. He ejaculated again over her body. It was surely messy; it was everywhere as she was moving convulsively reaching an evident climax.

They were both hugging and French kissing by the time her movements calmed down to an end.

Francisco had been on one of the most enlightening trips of his life. All these new first-hand facts, real experiences, and thoughts to align. He was still unsure what was the nature of the gap between the word as he knew it before and now. How much had to do with his school and family and how much was rooted to Lara? Who was wrong? Can both coexist? He would spend the rest of the day pondering that question... thinking of it, maybe addressing that quest will take a bit longer than a day.

"I needed that. Though simple, it was amazing and extraordinary," she thanked him still in a hug.

She had saved him, in many ways. She had taught him in many ways. All his life until today he had felt guilt every time the white stuff came involuntarily out. He forgot about himself now. Everything was about her. The only thing he felt now was proudness at helping her feel and experience something amazing and extraordinary.

He had never been alone; God had always been there. But there have been demons too, but she had scared them away. He checked again, there were no demons, right! God was still there, but Lara was there too.

* * *

It was a big, excessively big fire. She was happy that the grilled fish was a success and there were no leftovers. She was sitting, her back relaxed on Francisco, who was hugging her, resting against the fallen tree. Both looked at the flames reaching up the now cloudy and dark sky. The night was cold, but the fire kept them warm. She was kept warm by his hug also. He was softly kissing her neck in the loveliest of ways.

"Starting at dawn and if we are lucky and effective, we might get out of the valley by tomorrow evening, if we then continue the hike during the night, we will reach civilization the day after tomorrow," she summed up looking absently to the fire.

"And then? Will I see you again?" He whispered in her ear.

She knew much about life and about her untold story but did not dare to give him a straight answer. "We are here now. Life is now. The day after tomorrow is... the day after tomorrow."

He hugged her harder at that. His lips inched forward, asking her head to turn, and hitting a kiss to her lips.

The fire was violent, nearly dangerous. Like their feelings.

"I liked how you enjoyed it before," he said, looking her in the eyes.

"You can do me. And give me even more," she slipped. His face soon started to ask for more, to listen. "You learned about my body. But the most powerful thing is playing with my mind. For instance, I get very aroused if I lose control to somebody I can trust."

His face showed that he was not fully understanding this.

"For example, if you constrain me. If you force me. If you hold me so I cannot move while I am still trusting you, will kick the right kink in me." She smiled.

"Ok, but if I see that you are attempting to get free from my constraints or if you ask me to release you, then..."

"Then, you don't."

He was clearly trying hard and not fully succeeding.

"You observe. You listen. Trust in those skills and you will always do the right thing. You will know what to do." She encouraged him.

He sat quietly for a moment, moving his hands along her arms. Then he stood up to fetch something. He walked back with the climbing rope in hand.

"Constrain you mean, like using a rope?"

She looked at his determination to try, to dare to fail, and felt aroused as a consequence. He asked her to present both hands together in front of her, "it's better if you start at the midpoint and use it double. Sorry, I will remain quiet." He tied both hands together at the wrists, and several times around the forearms also. He showed good rope work skills. She felt the rope tightening and it immediately started to kick in. She would enjoy the process; it would take time. Full enjoyment. He looked at the rest of the rope like he was wondering what to do with it. He passed it up and down, around a high tree branch. He used a sliding knot to a lower branch in the tree. He could probably use it to adjust the rope length afterwards, asking for more slack if needed.

"You own my body now. Only you and only now. I am giving it to you. Do with it what you want. Please yourself with it. Explore and learn with it. You do not only have permission from me," explained changing her voice to a commanding tone, "I desire it that way." Now she was standing straight with arms pulled upwards. He approached her and raised her top to her face and started caressing and sucking her breasts. At moments she attempted to move forward as he was taking a bit too long pauses when shifting breast. On other occasions he managed to tickle her which prompted her backwards. He was good with teasing and denial, maybe too good at the denial part. These back-and-forth movements were not always achievable, limited by the rope, which reminded her, and her body, of the nature of constraint foreplay.

"Please..." she slipped out leaving her mouth open as a way of begging him to stop playing. But she put her frustration away and forced herself to complete the sentence a different way, "don't stop."

She felt how her entire body was warming up, both from the inside, starting at her pelvis, and also from the outside, as the flames danced a dangerous short distance behind her.

"You know, I have a hot ass. I would like you to play with it."

He pulled what she was wearing down and exposed her ass to the flames. It felt a bit too hot. He turned her around and then it was the temperature of her breasts that started to increase. He massaged her ass and kissed the back side of her neck, moving downwards to the rest of her back. He was again showing that he was a fast learner. His hands sliding through her entire body. With intimacy along the inside of her legs, with strength at her buttocks, explorative from behind at her breasts. She was turned around again, and he spilled some ice-cold water on her nipples. And he even blew at them as she had shown earlier to him. The temperature contrast was intense, barely painful.

"Francisco, you will spank my ass now. You will do it five times, harder each time. Do it with whatever you find, and you can use all your strength. Complete the five hits and do not stop no matter what I say or do. Don't make me bleed."

Her breasts were facing the fire again, enjoying the warmth there. She did not need to wait much. Soon a hit was felt, evidently with his open hand impacting her ass. A painful feeling propagated through her body.

When she stopped biting her lower lip she said, "do not waste the other four as you did with that one. Do it harder."

She closed her eyes, feeling the heat of the flames on her face. Her ass was waiting on top of her two straightened legs, the rest of her body slightly forward hanging from her arms above her head. She waited. The hit came differently, harder, even more painful, as if he had used a stick or a reed. She embraced the pain and enjoyed the after-burn feeling. Her cunt started to drip; she was getting really wet.

The third hit came without much waiting, she was not expecting it yet. Her knees failed and her entire body became fully suspended from the arms until she recovered. She was breathing heavily and needed some time to recover now. She felt tears running down her face.

Still feeling the one with the responsibility, she checked on him continuously. He was easy to read, even without looking at him. It was a completely new experience being with someone who knew how to take a reed to punish her but would not dare to fuck her body, even when it was surrendered and ready as a gift. Maybe he knew more about punishment than sex.

She opened her eyes as she noticed him moving closer to the fire. He had the Swiss knife in his hand and was removing a thick reed that was green on one side, but dark on the flames side. He used a piece of cloth to hold it with one hand to avoid burning himself while he worked with the knife at its base. While she watched and anticipated his plan, she recovered and straightened her legs again. He moved back to the blind zone with the reed in hand, wrapped with the cloth at its base.

She waited; she could nearly feel it hitting at any moment. She felt unsure how the reed temperature would affect the entire experience. Her left buttock was already hurting a lot, so she tried to slightly turn to receive the hit on the other side. But then she got afraid of getting hit on this side and suddenly she really wanted to avoid any hit and started to swing her ass impatiently. She instead felt a hug, a very warm and embracing one. She felt loved. They did not say a word and held the hug for one minute or two. Then he released her. With her hands she held the rope suspending her in a tight grip and set her jaw. Ready.

The hit came without further anticipation. She cried a loud scream as if she was the only person in the entire valley. Her legs collapsed and tears glided down her cheek. It was the hit that burned the most, and it was the one that gave her most pleasure, her fluids streaming down her legs. She moaned every time she breathed now. As the pain fully transformed to warmth and pleasure. Her mental state changed to anticipation as she rolled the hands over the wrist loops so she could grab the rope lessening the pressure on her wrists.

He waited standing in her blind spot for her to completely surrender in anticipation. And then he waited one additional short eternity until she was completely on her toes, all her weight forward, held by the rope through the desperate hand grip. He hit her one last time, her knees surrendering immediately. This came differently. All previous ones were horizontal hits, while the last one was more vertical, at an angle, hitting somehow closer to her anus, and less on the buttocks. That is how it felt at least. The burn propagated through her anus and cunt and invaded her with warm pleasure.

How could she be pushed to this uncontrollable feeling of ecstasy by such a sick happening. She did not fade away, but remained inside of herself, shivering, until he rushed to her and hugged her and kissed her. She begged him to remove the rope so she could hug him as well, to which he replied with a severe look. If there was a moment of hesitation inside him, it was well hidden and quickly pushed away. She then jumped hugging him with her legs around him. Kissing him. Thanking him. Rubbing her clit on him. Wetting him. She looked at the flames reflected on his wet skin.

He started to turn her while kissing. She was probably light, as some of her weight was still suspended from her arms. All the turns have been in the same direction so far, so when she was placed back to the ground, she felt some torsion from the rope pushing her in the other direction. He made clear that she should wait and went to fetch the rest of the rope. After fixating it above her bust, she then was allowed to turn in the opposite direction, wrapping the rope around her. The breasts got squeezed, popping out between rope turns. He tightened a knot at her belly and then continued down one of her legs, crossing on the front of her cunt. The rope was putting an overwhelming amount of pressure on her entire body that made her feel even more constrained. He glided the knot that was fixing the forearms giving a lot of slack, setting her partially free, only to lead her to the fallen trunk. He laid her on it again, facing up, forearms fixed again above her head. He used the rest of the rope to fix her to the tree. She started to feel that there was less and less that she could physically do so she submissively surrendered to the experience.

He threw some more wood to the fire. He then came closer to her, and waited there, as if he was admiring his own rope work. The flames illuminated his face and sweaty body. He nearly looked slightly diabolic.

Small moans escaped between breaths, so when she spoke it was in a staccato fashion. "You. Will. Enjoy. My. Pussy." He was evidently good at following orders, so this was her best shot.

It was as if he was the surgeon, and she was laying on the surgery table. He extended his arms forward and started the operation. She was not sure if he had been able to pay much attention when she was fingering herself before. She felt a hand, some fingers exploring on the inner side of her legs. There were some fingers caressing her public hair. And there was a sudden finger on the tip of the upper part of her lips just above her clitoris. Ecstasy. She did not contain the moan at all, he needed feedback to learn.

After repeating the same touch two more times, followed by two confirming moans, she was sure he had just learned elementary geography. He stopped. She felt some frustration at his apparent hesitation, so she tried to inch her pelvis upwards, but the rope did not allow for it. He maneuvered the rope that was going from the belly to the leg, so it pressed the same spot as he did with the finger. "Please," she moaned.

The finger continued to explore both vaginal lips and suddenly it glided easily inwards. His mouth was now sucking at one of the squeezed breasts. His finger was gliding in and out, surrounding the clit with some lateral press, then in and out again. This massaging tantra was repeated and maintained for some time driving her crazy. Her breathing and moaning were increasing tempo.

Then he stopped and removed his hand. She was driven crazy. She craved for more and contorted her body to achieve whatever she could, which was a minimum of friction between the rope and her clit. She pulled upwards also to achieve the wrapping rope to squeeze her body harder.

She felt now two hands opening her cunt some, exposing the clit. Then he started licking her there. She arched, at least in her head, ropes pulling tight. His tongue was licking around her clitoris now, intensively. Pleasure increased and she felt as climaxing soon. And then, he halted again.

She became furious, she did not dare yell at him because she was receiving exactly what she had asked for. But she was not going to thank him either, not yet at least. She saw him raising a small reed and smashing playfully at her nipples. With devil eyes she looked at him and loudly ordered "Take your cock out," words echoing the entire valley.

He did. Then he continued licking her nipples while fingering her. She turned her face towards him and started eating him. He soon mounted the tree trunk and his face hovered over her cunt while she was trying to get his cock deeper and deeper in her throat. He thankfully started licking the clit again while fingering her. Evidently, either her throat job or her gagging moans were too much for him because he came in a matter of seconds, announced by the way his roar echoed from between her legs to the wildlife of the mountain forest. She felt being filled with the warm cum deep in her throat and gagging uncontrollably. Her body was shaking without control, squeezed everywhere by the rope. Her clit was being drilled by his tongue climaxing at last. She could not breath again after she had swallowed everything and his cock relaxed in her mouth, out of her throat.