Salvation

Story Info
She showed him the way.
12.3k words
4.58
16.7k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francisco knew it would be easy to remember this day for the rest of his life. The ascent went smoothly, without complications. The Patagonian wind was at a minimum, the sun was projecting a short shadow. Normally, his shadow would be a short distance from his feet, but right now he looked at it, together with the shadow of the entire pinnacle, projected more than 100 meters (300 ft) below along the ridge of the mountain. He hugged his climbing partner one more time, both sharing a broad smile of success and as a way of saying "go now, see you after the abseil" with a wink. He knew that God had not planned for any of them to die today.

Francisco looked how his partner slowly disappeared down the rock face, using the rope to abseil the pinnacle. He looked at the bolted anchor; it was steady. Both ropes were tight, the knot was firm. After his friend was out of sight, his eyes were caught by a condor flying below him. Standing at one of the highest pinnacles located on top of the ridge of the mountain gave the magnificent experience of watching the upper part of the huge white-collar black bird flying underneath him. Gliding in large circles without moving its wings over that beautiful landscape. Northwards, an infinite mountain chain. Eastwards, the side of the mountain they had hiked and would need to reverse in order to reach civilization again: the last hike on rock for several hours, then the tree line leading to the forest they expended a half-day hiking through, finally that blue spot which was the lake where the adventure had started. Southwards, more infinite cordillera and some more pinnacles, also being climbed by others. Westwards... Well, there were many peaks, small glaciers leading to immaculate waterfalls, freezing creeks and uninhabited green valleys until eventually reaching fjords and the Pacific Ocean back there somewhere. He did not know of any human living or walking those valleys in front of him. This ridge was the furthest adventurous hikers went. The condor was still flying, without moving a muscle. This was the proof that God existed. How could otherwise so much beauty be created? By random events?

His eyes fixated now to the south again, a couple had been climbing the closest pinnacle there and were reaching their top. They were at a good distance, too far to read their facial expressions or hear them, but it was possible to recognize how the harness was secured to the anchor by the rope and still possible to see they were close friends by the way they hugged each other. Francisco felt curious and compared this hug he was observing with the one he shared with his senior climbing partner moments before. He quickly understood that comparing was a mistake, he could have never hugged his male climbing partner as this big brawny man was hugging that woman. His big hands were now underneath her blue top, and yes, they were kissing now. So lovely to be married and sharing a hobby like hiking or climbing! Francisco tried to change the focus, and checked if the abseil rope was still tight and loaded. Yes, it was. A brief sneak peek revealed that indeed, the couple was still celebrating after their climbing performance because at least one boob was flashed now and he was... well, kissing it. Francisco looked away immediately thinking that it was not very proper for a married couple to behave in public... well, there was not much public here other than the condor actually. He was not sure if it was completely wrong... but he knew it was completely wrong to watch. So, he looked in the other direction and started thinking about his abseil, and his next climbing route, maybe his next climbing partner. Maybe other climbing partners he would like to climb with, he visualized himself with several of the girls from his climbing community, also from school, all using the same blue top. He felt embarrassed and dug his head into his hands. He fought internally but ended up turning towards the pinnacle with the couple. He peeked through his fingers.

The woman was on her knees. The man was holding her from the hair and was moving her head towards his pelvis and away. Constantly. Rhythmically. With no stop. Francisco's fingers closed to interrupt the show, but he moved his hand away to keep watching. Both breasts were visible, and it was possible to distinguish the nipples, or was it Francisco's imagination? Francisco closed his eyes one final time and tried to breathe deeply and decided to fight his demons, but images of himself repeating the action were invading him. He felt an erection very quickly and this pushed him to act. He checked the abseil rope again, but it was not ready.

Sitting there, waiting, thinking about the priest talking at school would help. His favorite citations from the bible should work. But he realized he failed when he noticed his own hand in his pocket caressing between his legs. He realized he was wrong about the distance being too far to not hear them, or at least those moans were loud enough for him to hear, or was it his imagination again? He shouted inside himself and turned towards the south pinnacle one more time. He then got a flashback remembering the dogs from his cousin and felt immediate vertigo.

The woman had her hands on the rock, and her ass pointing upwards. Her trousers were down on her knees where they stopped at the leg loops of the harness. There was some sort of tattoo on the lower part of her back. The man was also kneeling from behind. He was holding her and forcing his pelvis towards the woman. It was like those dogs from his cousin that were mating once. Francisco was not an idiot, he understood of course that this was a technique for when a married couple wanted to get pregnant. But why not wait and do it on a bed as it was supposed to be done? Both were making love like dogs on top of the pinnacle, like under a spotlight, the rest was blurry and far away, completely out of focus.

Francisco checked his rope again, and luckily it was free now! He arranged his belay device on it, checked the system, removed his back-up, memorized the color of the rope to pull, and started walking backwards reaching the edge. An entire abyss underneath him. He looked one last time south. The man was doing nothing now, but she was turning now so her face was facing him again. She opened her mouth, taking in whatever he was giving her. It seemed she was not being forced, but willing. And Francisco was sure that you could not get pregnant by that position. He abseiled away to escape from this unholy couple that were undoubtedly demons sent by Satan, the personification of the devil itself!

He tried to focus on the abseil, but it was difficult to drop all the images he had in his head. The penis of the man sliding into the woman from behind. Sliding it in her mouth. How deep can it go both ways? Why was she forced to eat that? It had to have a disgusting taste. Or does it get bad taste only after ejaculation? Francisco remembered from those times he woke up polluted from some guilty wet dream. He knew he felt embarrassed those times but could not fully understand why now. He should not be guilty for whatever happened while he was asleep. And that blue top she was wearing. He imagined his female friends wearing it. Unfortunately, none of them had enough breast to fill it properly. At the end, the image of that demonic climbing woman improperly filling her blue top hung in his retina, with her bronze skin surely from an entire season in the sun, and her blonde dreadlocks... Please stop!

He reached the end of the first abseil. The shelf he landed on was very narrow and uncomfortable. He composed himself a bit and talking climbing shit with his climbing partner helped. They did the rope work and took the second and last abseil. He did that without even looking at the other pinnacle. Well, not exactly, he looked a couple more times without seeing anything interesting, only to realize that eventually, the couple also started their abseil.

At the base of the pinnacle they found their backpacks. Sitting and sharing a quick meal, Francisco, with lost sight, considered sharing his story. He looked down towards the west. An incline of 60 degrees on loose rock tempted him to throw a rock. He threw one. He likened his situation with the rock's, falling and rolling on the incline getting momentum, unable to stop. He decided he would not talk about the couple; he did not know where to start the story. He did not know if he should. What if he was faced with the fact that he got an erection? He struggled putting those dirty thoughts completely away. The couple had reached their pinnacle base but were discussing and yelling to each other. Francisco implored on the inside that his friend will not start a conversation about them, but the most his climbing friend did was to give a look at the couple and make one bad xenophobic joke about them.

After the meal, Francisco started to prepare for the hike down. He pulled the rope, but before the rope was completely pulled down, it got stuck somewhere halfway to the pinnacle. Darn.

* * *

She looked at Mark, today's climbing partner, starting the hike down. She did not feel like rushing after him. Not quite yet at least. She was frustrated. Not only because she had not come today, but also because of the way Mark seemed more interested in winning a bet with his friends than actually enjoying and being present in the moment. Mark would soon be out of sight, and she felt at peace recognizing that it might as well be the last time she would see him and that would be fine for her. But she should not have expected more either. It had been a good fuck. Oh my... the wind, the vertigo, the adrenaline, his tight grip... she remembered it while sliding a finger over her lower lip, checking that there was no cum left there, and looking at those boys trying to pull down the rope.

It was never easy when the rope got stuck. Newbies... she considered going over and offering some help, then at least she would have done something with meaning this week. One of the boys, the one looking youngest, was doing something dangerous now. It seemed he was using the rope that was stuck to climb up again. The danger with that if.... and it all happened at the same moment. The boy lunged, using his entire weight to get the rope free. The rope got free. He lost his balance and fell a short distance towards the west of the pinnacle. He started gliding down the incline of loose rock still holding the rope. In a moment, the boy and the rope were completely out of sight for her.

She approached running over the ridge to the other pinnacle. It took about 10 minutes, an eternity.

The one climber left at the base of the pinnacle was crying and shouting words in Spanish. She looked down at the west side of the ridge. The boy was extremely far away. He was moving, trying to climb upwards the loose rock incline. But with every step upwards, he moved two steps downwards instead. He was probably two rope lengths down the incline, so she might be able to reach him by fixing the ropes and pulling him up or something. He was still moving downwards because of his failed attempts. He would be approaching a rock edge, and it is difficult to assess what lay behind that edge.

"Stay still, do not move. We will rescue you. Are you OK?" she shouted.

The boy did quite the opposite and started to glide more and more, reaching the rocky edge and disappearing from sight again. She screamed and turned towards the man in shock, kneeling next to her.

"I´ve been in a rescue climbing team at home and I can help. I have two 80-meter (250 ft) ropes that I will join together. I will fix one end up here and I will abseil after him. If I reach him, we can try to pull ourselves up. If I do not reach him, I need you to lose the end up here, so I can take one more long abseil from that rocky edge over there. I have Red Cross survival stuff in my backpack, and I can give him some first aid and you can go for help. This sign means loose the rope. Do you understand me?"

No response. Was he in shock? Or...

"Do you speak English?" she asked.

"One little."

She took a deep breath. She prepared as stated and started the abseil, reaching the edge after jumping over the joining-rope knot, about half an hour later. She could see that the incline from here got steeper and ended at a forest that was probably impeding her line of sight to spot the boy. She tried by all means to communicate with the fellow up there at the ridge that he should release the rope and he finally did. She prepared a new abseil and quickly reached the forest, completely unconnected from the ridge, now out of sight some 300 meters (1000 ft) above her. She somehow knew that she was doing the right thing, and she smiled at that because it had been far too long since the last time she had felt that.

* * *

Francisco opened his eyes and saw that beautiful bust filling the blue top. It was not embarrassing but a warm feeling. As the breast of a mother. He raised his sight to a beautiful face. Angular features, light green eyes with a touch of brown. Her smile showed perfect teeth. He was still lying on a sloped terrain. He could feel several rocks pinching his back. He felt pain everywhere. Otherwise, he felt calm. God had sent a savior. An angel.

"Hi, how are you feeling?" she asked.

"Tired. Sore. A bit painful everywhere."

She tested the movement of all his extremities and head. "I do not think I need to immobilize, let's move to a better place so I can examine you better."

What was she doing here? Had she actually come to the rescue? Where were the rest? His climbing partner? What about her husband and family? What was this red and white figure on her pants? A cross. Was it Switzerland, or the Red Cross maybe? It seems that some of these questions were somehow leaking through his facial expression.

"I sent your friend for help, and I abseiled down to help you, give you first aid," she said, pulling his arm over her shoulders and helping him to walk slowly. She hesitated, "I'm Lara by the way."

"I'm... ouch... Francisco is my name. Thank you."

"We are alone trapped in this valley now. Impossible to reach the ridge, only loose rock on this side," she said pointing the direction he had slid. "It might be a couple days hike around, even with climbing gear. Also, assuming that we don't get stopped by impenetrable forest. There are no paths on this side. Nothing in the map I have, you have really low-quality maps here." There was a painful European versus South American comparison in those last words that he forgave her. She looked like she knew what she was doing, and he needed someone that could show him the path now. Maybe always.

They identified a creek somewhere close by and headed in that direction. Reaching it was easy with her help. She was strong, about the same height, but not as heavy. Still, it was easy to see her perfectly defined muscles popping out everywhere. Her body felt near, felt warm. She carefully helped him to lay down next to the streaming water. He remembered but was sure now she was not a devil demon.

* * *

She noticed his eyes wandering in all directions. It was clear he was finding something uncomfortable.

"Thanks God's will for the nice temperature sent up here in the mountains," he praised in an awful attempt for initiating small talk. A combination of global warming and La Niña, is that what he calls God's will? She did not reply but gave him one more chance while caring for his body to rest comfortably.

"Thank you again. Why risk yourself? You might have kids waiting for their mother to come home. Where is your husband?" the boy said out without much consideration.

She hesitated to a stop but continued helping him. "I am not married. But if you refer to Mark, my climbing partner, he started the descent without me. I do not think he noticed you guys. I do not think he notices anything but himself." She took a quick flashback through her life. "But yes, I do have a kid and she is with her father, they are not here, she couldn't miss school," she lied.

She moved with dexterity. Took from her pack a boiler and a casserole and started to boil water from the creek. She looked at his face. Round. Honest. Trustworthy. He smiled back. He had a big bulbous round nose. And the gap between the incisors was cute. She opened his shirt and inspected his rib cage. A superficial injury there but otherwise all ribs looked OK. He was well fed for being a climber, and the pectorals were well visible.

"Now I feel as if the back of my leg is burning the most," the boy said.

He accepted the cereal bar that she offered him and ate it. She unbuttoned his trousers and started pulling them carefully down. He overreacted to this, but after an inquiring look in the eyes, he helped her with the task of removing his pants. She turned him slightly and looked at his back side. It was cute. She knew there was no point in avoiding the thought, so it would be better to acknowledge it and get done with it quickly. The scrape there did not look particularly good. And the brief-style underwear did not look very good on him either.

What followed was as efficient as it could have been. She washed him using his shirt, using water from the creek, and removing all the dirt. Then, she ragged the shirt and prepared bandages with it, first boiling the clothes, then applying with sport tape to the rib cage injury. Finally, a bandage up on his injured leg.

He extended his arms asking for a hug. She agreed to it and felt as peaceful as ever noticing he fell asleep while hugging her.

* * *

He awoke, everything was dark. It was the middle of the night. A chilly night, as is common in the mountains. He felt nice and warm. He was sharing a one-person sleeping bag with this angel of a woman, a mother, who was embracing him from behind. He felt her warm breath on his neck. Their legs were entangled. Her breasts pressing on his back. Her breasts were soft and strong and warm. They were nice, really nice.

Francisco started wondering if the demons were invading him again or if it was OK to feel the desire to caress breasts as an infant might do to a mother. Where was the line that defined it as a sin? She was caring for him as a mother, why not sucking on those beautiful round...

Oh no, the demons were already here, inside him, not her. She was sent to rescue him, maybe this is some sort of test. And he was failing. He needed to pay with his faith. But... How would she feel if he sucked at them? Would the milk start to run out? He believed he could actually feel the milk coming out and wetting his back. He shivered. This was all in his head. And then he did what he knew to do when demons invaded. He started to pray.

After a while, but while still awake, he moved to ease the pain on the side that was towards the ground. He realized that he would have to turn to the other side soon.

* * *

She barely awoke as he moved uncomfortably inside the sleeping bag. Contemplating the sky, she realized that she had never seen so many stars in her life. She checked that the down jacket working as a blanket was still in place over the sleeping bag and slowly turned to change sides. He followed. He became the big spoon now. He embraced her from behind and remained still.

Still. Everything was quiet. Not even their chests were moving when they breathed. However, she could feel what part of his body was starting to slowly move. It was getting harder and pressing towards the upper part of her leg. It grew slowly, getting even harder and pushing against her buttock. There was a considerable size over there.

She realized that the boy was not a boy. She got horny easily. She pondered different reactions to this. She was probably more horny than tired now. She premonished the risk of conflict inside him. He looked the type that could feel guilty at sharing a bench with a woman, getting obscured thoughts after looking at uncovered skin, making a drop to a dark corner in his head. But his cock was hard and pressing at her ass now. To avoid him dropping to that dark place became a priority. She forced herself to sleep, but it didn't happen before she curiously spent some minutes imagining all the playful things she could do with that.