Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fuck it up!" She called up the stairs before slamming the front door behind her.

I sighed. I couldn't go in my current state so I wanked into my hand, licked up my cum, and showered.

Her panties were a mistake. I maintained a semi all the way to Jason's.

* * *

"Finally!" He stood to one side and I entered, avoiding looking at him or his body. I knew at that instant this was a massive mistake. He wore only a pair of runner's shorts and I fought the desire to jump him again, or drop to my knees. "Go through to the lounge Tom, I'll be there in a sec."

I complied and sat in the middle of the sofa so he'd have to sit in the easy chair opposite. The room was warmer than it usually was and it made it stuffy. When he entered his dress attempt didn't help my attraction. He'd thrown on a see through black mesh basketball vest with the arms open down to the waist. Worse, he sat on the sofa next to me. Our thighs touched. I wanted to reach into his vest and stroke his chest.

"I'm glad you came round Tom. Really."

I nodded and mumbled a 'me too'.

"Tom." He put his arm around my shoulder. My cock twitched. "Can't you even look at me?"

I shook my head. "I'm a fucking retard. I'm so fucking sorry!" I continued to stare at the floor. The silence extended for several minutes and I began to fidget.

"Why did you do it?" He asked in a whisper. I shrugged and felt the weight of his arm. "I mean you obviously wanted to, but why?"

I shrugged again. I wanted to remain silent but something snapped. For close to three months I'd ignored the one person I had always counted on, a friend from childhood. Now I was about to ignore the one chance to get him back and I knew we'd drift apart even if we patched it up. My life was a mess and I was a sex addict. It all boiled up into a moment which I needed to release. I needed to tell someone who hadn't had their ass on my face.

"I love you Jas."

She stared at me looking puzzled. "But you're straight aren't you? I don't..."

I cut him off and it poured out. "Jenny turned me onto guys and cock. I've become very bi, and fell for you. Two fucking years I've been staring at your body and fighting the urge to jump you. I couldn't stand it when you were acting with me because of that prick Atticus you know. All I wanted was to cuddle you and kiss you and for you to be in me. I'm a fucking fag Jason and I'm sorry it'll ruin us." Once finished I took a deep breath and realised my forehead was covered in a film of sweat.

He remained silent for a long time but didn't remove his arm from me. I wondered what was going through his head.

"It won't ruin us Tom."

I snorted a derisory laugh. "No?" I stood and glared down at him. Everything that had built up was in freefall now. I couldn't believe he was so calm, like I'd broken a vase. I'd just told him I wanted him to fuck me. I needed him to see the intensity of my feelings and the impossible situation I was in. I wanted him to be angry, and I did something stupid. I confessed.

"I'm a fucking freak Jas! I touched you up while you slept do you know that? I'm so sick I basically assaulted my best friend because I can't control myself." My sweating extended down the back of my neck.

He relaxed back against the sofa and placed both hands in his lap. His demeanour was infuriating me. I couldn't work out why he wasn't hitting me.

"Did you enjoy it?"

I stared at him. "What?"

"Did you enjoy touching me?"

"What the fuck?" I was gobsmacked. "What's that got to do with it? I groped you while you slept Jas. While you were asleep. Unconscious. I touched you up."

"I get that. Did you enjoy it?"

My mouth did an impression of a fish before I clammed up. What could I say to that? What the fuck was going on?

"Until I thought you might wake up yeh." I folded my arms as a physical full stop. He nodded and looked down into his lap. I thought his anger was at last building but when he returned his gaze to me he seemed to be smiling, like he had a secret.

"You really are an idiot aren't you?"

Again I froze, unsure how to answer. At least he was insulting me. "Yes." I agreed at last.

"And you really don't have any idea do you?"

"About what?" I spat it out like a petulant child.

"That's what really pisses me off Tom." He said and stood. Now he looked upset. I stood my ground. "That you can claim to be my best friend but have no idea about me. Then one little drunken thing happens and you run away instead of coming to talk to me about it."

"I... what do you mean no idea?" I was confused. This wasn't going the way I'd thought it would. I had prepared for a beating.

"When was the last time I had a girlfriend Tom?" He paused for effect but I knew he wasn't asking me a question. "Sixteen Tom. Nearly ten years ago. Didn't you ever wonder why?"

I shook my head. I hadn't considered it. I was far too involved with my own lack of decent women and besides, every time I asked he shut me down. I said so.

"Fuck's sake Tom. You're a fucking egocentric twat!"

First Cody, then Jenny and now Jason accusing me of being self-centred. I realised I must be. It wasn't a pretty feeling and it sunk into my stomach like acid. Either the situation or the heat of the room was causing me to flush. Or both. I felt hot.

"...ove you so much I'd knock you on your ass."

"What?" I did a double take and stared at him. I'd been preoccupied with my thoughts and missed the first part of what he said. I guess that proved my selfish aspect.

"I said, you fucking cretin, that if I didn't love you so much I'd knock you on your ass." You could have cut the silence that followed with a knife. I stared at him, disbelieving what I'd heard and he glared right back at me, challenging me to say something. I was the one who capitulated.

"What? You mean... like friends?" I was blabbering but couldn't force out a full sentence.

"No Tom, like a boy of fifteen who finally admits to himself that he's gay and is deeply in love with his best friend Tom." He sighed and seemed to relax and expand all at once. I realised he'd been carrying this secret around with him for ten years and I felt disgusted with myself. Then I realised what that meant, and hope and lust barged disgust out the way.

"And... and... now?"

He smiled a weary smile. "Do you know how long I've been waiting to say this?"

"Ten years?" I whispered.

He nodded. "I love you Tom."

Fuckity fuck bandits. I leaped at him and wrapped my arms around him, finding his lips with mine but instead of reciprocating he pushed me away.

"Wha...what?" I gasped. Surely he couldn't be that cruel? He was making it up! Humiliation flushed through me adding to my temperature.

"How could you not know? I mean really not know?"

"I... don't know." I was too relieved to string words together and took a breath.

"I thought you might have turned before you met Jenny. You were acting so secret and weird I thought you'd found another boy. I was so upset when you said her name."

"I don't remember."

"Then," he continued. "When you said you wanted to try it with a guy but you weren't sure I was so angry that another guy was getting you instead of me."

I remembered how he'd reacted in his room. I hadn't put the pieces together. "I'm sorry."

"Fuck Tom don't be sorry. You're just an imbecile. There were countless times. By then you were so into yourself that you didn't even pick up the blinding obvious signals at the gigs. I spent ages winding up that Atticus to believe he had a chance with me, just to get you."

My eyes watered. "That was so hard for me to hold back Jas. You have no idea. I wanted to give myself to you!"

"You should have done you stupid tit wank."

I lunged at him again and once more he pushed me away.

"Tom. I've just told you my deepest secret." He took a step back. "But I can't be with you unless you open up to me."

"But you want to be with me?" I asked, desperation quite obvious.

"Only if I can trust you Tom. Will you trust me?"

"I...I..." Oh fuck what was I going to do? He couldn't know everything so I thought about letting him know about Cody, or perhaps the six guys at most. That was out the window with his next words.

"I need to trust you Tom. I've just told you a secret that only my parents and I know, and if you'd been a real best friend, you would have worked it out. You've just told me you're a sex addict and you touched me up while I slept. I need to know everything Tom."

"I... I can't Jas. It's too... I'm... I'm a fuck up." At that instant I was desperate to divulge everything, to just unload the mess that was my life but I was certain he'd be disgusted and throw me out. Just when I was so close to him, I was about to ruin it forever.

"You must. Or we can't see each other again. Ever." He moved away toward the easy chair, and slumped down with his arms crossed.

I stared at him, then the floor, and then back at him. He was resolute. I collapsed to the floor and sat cross legged, hunched over myself like the plug had been pulled and I'd been drained of all energy and self-respect. I snorted. How much self-respect could a fuck toy have? I'd been pummelled by so many strangers I'd lost count and swallowed so much semen I could be a donor vault. I felt a tear at my eye. It rolled over my cheek and its cooling effect reminded me how hot I was. A single solitary drop of water falling to its doom. As was I. It wasn't worth it any longer, the secrets and lies. Sex was good and smooth thighs and pussy were wonderful distractions, but I was lost in others control and it would only get worse. Fuck it! My parents were going to find out anyway soon and I had no one else left.

I took a deep breath and began my story.

*

He sat in silence, as he had throughout, and gazed at the ceiling. It was impossible for me to tell what he was thinking but the worst permutations were running through my mind on a loop. I kept looking at him then back at the floor via a deep inspection of the back of my hands. My ass and knees ached from the length of time in the same position.

"You know it won't save her." The sudden break in silence made me jump.

"She promised." As I replied I knew I was deluding myself. Jason shook his head.

"I had my suspicions of course." I was confused. Did he mean my sister and me? I was about to ask but he continued. "I thought she was up to something. You changed too quickly. I just didn't realise quite what she was doing."

I understood what he was saying and shrugged.

"It was always there though, liking men. You know that right?" I nodded my agreement. "We could have had something then?"

"Probably."

He snorted a laugh. "Fuck Tom. Fuck. Your own sister."

I hung my head and mumbled. "She made me feel like no one else could."

"Hardly surprising Tom." He said, and sat up straight in the chair. "You'd detached yourself from any feelings when you had sex, then had to get them from somewhere. You're close to your sister and after Jenny tricked you, bam, there was your substitute."

I look up incredulous. "A psychologist now are you? What a load of shit. We were both horny and did something we shouldn't. We're both sex addicts. Bam, there's the real reason."

He shrugged. "I'm trying to find ways we can explain away your incest Tom."

"And what about the vast quantity of cock?"

"You discovered you were a bottom and went for it. I have no problem with that. Your own sister though, I have issues with."

"You... you don't care about all the fucks I had?"

"Tom," He leaned forward. "I'm gay. I get the cock addiction. Do you think I've been celibate all these years? Although in my case of course it's an ass addiction."

"I...I...guess."

"I spend a lot of time in the clubs and saunas Tom. Fucking guys. Although I would draw the line at the woods. Bit rotten if you ask me."

"You're a top?" Even now, at my lowest most humiliating point, hope sprung eternal. I was still thinking with my cock.

He grinned and sat back in the chair. "Yes. Very. And before you ask, I always fantasised about you being a little bottom bitch." My cock twitched but the feeling dissipated when he continued.

"What are we going to do about your sister and Jenny?"

"Oh fuck Jas I don't know! What a fucking mess." I was about to tear up when it hit me. "We?"

He smiled a weary smile and shook his head slowly. "I'm that much in love with you Tom. I'm probably going to regret this but, yes, we."

Once again tears welled up and my vision went blurry. I nearly fainted with relief that I wasn't going to be destroyed and even better, Jason loved me. If I hadn't been sitting I would have collapsed.

"Jason..."

"And let's get one thing clear." He stood and moved right in front of me. I craned my neck to look up at him. "If you want to be with me there are rules."

"Anything!" I panted and tried to stand. He put a foot on my shoulder and pushed me back down.

"You turn your sex addiction on me. No one else."

"Yes. Yes!"

"I fucking mean it Tom. No more Jenny or Cody, no more sex with your sister, and the random strangers stop. Understood?"

I nodded so hard I gave myself a headache. "Yes. Anything."

"No Tom, don't just agree. That's what got you into this mess in the first place. I mean it. No more. I have plenty of friends and safe places we can get you cock, and me obviously. But the shit stops. We will be a couple, and you will come to me for all your sex needs, no ifs and no buts. One transgression, and we're finished."

I was about to agree but stopped myself. This was Jason, not a random in the woods or a slave to Jenny. This was my last chance. He was asking me to be his and that he would look after me. I needed this to mean something. I got to my knees and wiped my eyes.

"I swear Jason, I will be yours."

"You'll come to me with needs and fantasies." I gulped. He noticed and added; "I won't judge. I don't promise to indulge you every time, but I won't judge, just don't ask for anything illegal or dangerous."

"Are...you sure?"

"Tom. You've just told me you've been fucking your own sister. I could have thrown you out then. I didn't. I won't judge okay?"

I nodded and smiled. "I promise Jason. I swear it."

He stared at me for several seconds before retreating back to the chair. I watched in astonishment as he pulled his see through vest over his head and flung it away. Next went the shorts revealing a pair of tiny orange briefs with a yellow waistband. I couldn't tear my eyes from his bulge and I watched it move as he hardened, constricted by the tight fabric. His left hand came down and cupped himself.

"You want this Tom?"

"Fuck yes!" I crawled forward but stopped at his command.

"Stop!" He smiled. "Wait until I allow you Tom." I nodded, my eyes remaining glued to his groin but I lost sight of it when he turned away from me.

"I believe you've seen this." He said and hooking his thumbs into the waistband he pushed the briefs over is ass.

"Oh Christ Jas!" I gulped. His ass was as perfect as I remembered from my nocturnal visit. The memory of creeping into his room and the gentle touch of my lips to his smooth skin flashed through my mind and caused my heart to race. Now I was sweating for a different reason.

"Come and kiss it Tom."

I needed no further encouragement and crawled forward. I took one last gaze before planting my lips firmly on his left buttock. I held them there, feeling the warmth against my face. I parted my lips and allowed my tongue to caress him, tracing a path from the top of his thigh to the small of his back. I was becoming lost in the moment and the familiar feeling of drunk like dizziness was spreading through my mind. I moved to his right cheek and repeated, kissing in toward his crack. I didn't get to pull his cheeks apart and delve into his hole as a hand came round and pushed at my forehead.

"My little bitch kissing my ass." He whispered.

"Any time Jas." I replied.

"And you really, on pain of death, make your promise to me?"

I stared at his bubble ass while replying, and knew I meant it this time. My life was a mess. In a couple of short years I'd descended into a sex addiction that was threatening to end everything normal. I'd been ravaged by a domineering bitch and turned into a cock slave. I'd even dragged my sister in. And here was my best friend giving me a way out. I snorted a puff of air in amusement at the situation; if I hadn't succumbed to Jenny and let her turn me into a fag, I'd never have fallen for, much less admitted, being in love with Jason. No, I meant it this time.

"I swear on anything you want me to swear on Jason, including my own life. I want you so bad it hurts, and I need to get out of this fuck up. I love you Jason, and I promise to always come to you. I won't fuck this up." I desperation may have been clear but I didn't care.

I watched with lust fuelled desire as Jason pushed his briefs further and allowed them to drop to the floor.

"Pick them up." He commanded. I did as asked. "I've been running in them today. Sniff them."

I remained speechless for seconds before bringing them to my face and taking a deep breath. His masculine, pungent odour enveloped me and I took several more breaths, swimming in the manly scent. I realised I'd closed my eyes when I heard the armchair creak. I opened them to see him sat there, legs over them arms and his perfect cock pointing at the ceiling. He caressed his balls and I noticed they filled his hand. My own cock twitched and fought to escape the confines of my underwear.

"Pull them over your face." Whispered Jason. I didn't hesitate and pulled the waistband to the back of my neck, rolling it up under my nose in anticipation of having a big mouthful. His sweaty balls permeated every breath I took.

"Jenny turned you into a real little slut didn't she?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry. Yes." I looked down at the floor, humiliation overcoming my lust for his cock.

"Good."

I stared back up at him. "Good?"

His salacious grin was enhanced by having to stare past his erection. "There is loads of stuff I've always wanted to try."

"I do anything you want Jas." That was old Tom speaking, but I had the feeling that he wouldn't mind this time.

"Others have said that and it's always a lie, but I believe you. And no doubt you'll introduce me to some stuff as well!"

"I will."

"Suck me bitch." He said it so softly I had to wait a few seconds for my brain to process it. Everything about this seemed to be a perfect moment, as though my life had been building here. Fist I had to enjoy cock, then I had to be addicted, then I had to submit and become a slut aroused by being dominated, then I had to fall for Jason, and here they had come together. As I moved into position Jason shifted his thighs to my shoulders. The movement brushed the briefs and they popped up over my eyes blocking my vision. I didn't care, at either shoulder a powerful leg, soft with fur, tickled my skin. I leaned left and my lips found the firm muscle of a thigh, hairy yet soft. I reached up around his leg with one hand and felt his hard cock pointing at the ceiling. It was warm and to touch it felt like stroking silk over leather. It was perfect. I'd waited my whole life for this moment and here it was! I rose up on my knees, leaned forward and...

...I froze. My heard beat like a jackhammer and my head swam. I'd been here before! And then it hit me and I nearly laughed. My dream really had come true! Had I been fantasising about Jason or having premonitions? It wasn't a dark room, the briefs were blocking the light but it was hot and Jason smelled masculine and sweaty. This WAS my moment. It was an unusual deja-vue feeling, the knowledge that I'd been here before even though I knew I hadn't.

I took one last deep breath and kissed up his thigh until I touched his balls. They were big and heavy, covered in the same soft fur as his thigh. I licked at them, then sucked each one in turn, taking it into my mouth and running my tongue all around it. Jason let out little whimpers above me and it excited me even more. One last movement and I was at his cock, rock solid and thick with arousal. I licked from base to tip and enjoyed it bouncing and hitting me in the face. Again and again I licked it like a lollipop until Jason's hands came down to the back of my head and pushed my face down onto him. It was hardly force, but the feeling of being controlled was amazing and I submitted to his desires and took him deep into my throat. He let out a loud groan and I realised he was relishing this moment as much as I was and I was determined to give him the best blow job he'd ever had.