Sam 02 - Reveals Her Past

Story Info
As I start thinking about marriage, I hear a story about Sam.
3.4k words
4.48
5k
7
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

You should really read Sam part 1 before reading this.

In our senior year at State, Sam moved in with me as my brother had graduated and gone on to play professional baseball. My relationship with Sam just prospered on so many levels and the sex continued to be amazing.

More importantly, our math skills meshed perfectly. There didn't seem to be any problem the professors could throw at us that we couldn't solve. The university sought us both out, wanting us to pursue doctorates. Sam and I decided we wanted some real-world experience before we went into academia. Our favorite professors had all spent some time in the real world before coming back and sharing their experiences. We had both been on a five-year program, so we decided to spend one more year at school to earn our MBA's.

We had internships between our junior and senior years. Sam had landed an internship at a commercial real estate firm, and I spent my summer at a hedge fund. Both companies had offered us lucrative positions and reluctantly agreed to wait until we finished our MBAs if we interned again the following summer.

Sam and I also spent the holidays and other events with each other's families. Sam's family seemed to like me, and my parents adored Sam. As our senior year-round down, their hints on marriage were becoming very blatant. We never discussed it, but I know I was thinking about it. We got along so well, we had secure futures waiting for us with a comfortable life at academia. I began planning on when to ask Sam with the thought we would marry the summer before we started working. I dropped some hints along those lined to my parents.

The beginning of grad school seemed to be more trouble than we expected. Our future employers wanted us to spend a day each week in their office. The university wanted us to work on a special project. Plus, we each had a full course load.

Things had started to settle down by the beginning of October. My brother's baseball career was taking off. He had spent most of his time since graduating working his way through the minor leagues. In September, he was brought up to the majors to fill in for an injured player. That was why I was so surprised to see him at me door.

Sam had just left when I heard the knock. At first, I thought she had forgot her key. My brother walked in when I opened the door and sat down at the kitchen table. I told him he had just missed Sam and he said he knew because he saw her leaving. My brother was obviously troubled by something and after a few minutes of senseless small talk, I asked him why he was there.

My brother continued talking nonsense for a bit and then he finally said, "Mom thinks you are going to ask Sam to marry you."

"I am, will you be my best man?"

He looked at me for a few while he played with the words in his head and said, "I was told that Sam is not the kind of girl you marry."

I jumped to me feet shouting, "What the fuck are you talking about!"

"What do you know about Sam before she came here other than she spent her first two years of college at another university?"

I was dumbfounded for a second. Sam and I never really discussed that. All she ever said was that she fell in with a bunch of people who were spending too much time partying and realized she would never be successful in that environment.

I said the same to my brother.

He said, "As far as I know, Sam is a great person. But what I was told is that she was very promiscuous when she was there."

"Look who's talking about being promiscuous."

"That's right I was, but I never took on a frat house!"

I went to punch him, but he easily blocked my shot and grabbed me. He was always stronger than me but had put on some muscle playing pro-ball.

"Please stop." he said. "I don't want to hurt you and I hate to be the one to tell you this. But I felt obligated to tell you. If not me, who? Ask her about it. Maybe it's all bullshit. I'm going to let you go. If you still want to punch me, go ahead, I won't stop you."

My brother released his grip and I slipped to the floor. I didn't know what to do. Punching my brother seemed like killing the messenger. I also realized that if the situation was reversed, I would do the same thing.

"One thing," I said as my brother was leaving, "who told you?"

"A ball player from another team. We played minor ball together and became good friends. He was a member of the fraternity."

"Did he fuck her too?"

"He said he didn't, that there something felt wrong about the whole situation. She tutored him in math and the frat party seemed out of character for her."

With that, my brother left me on the floor. I could not get up and called out of my classes. I sat on the kitchen floor until Sam came home that evening. She walked in, saw me, and came running over, wanting to know what happened to me. We sat on the kitchen floor as I explained to her what my brother said.

Sam stood up, told me to get in the shower, and she was going to make some pasta. I must admit the shower felt good and the aroma of tomato sauce reminded me I had not eaten all day. Running through the back of mind was the thought that she did not deny what my brother said and that thought filled me with apprehension as I sat down at the table.

Sam began as I filled my plate with spaghetti. She said, "Neither of us have discussed our past sex lives in any detail and the piece of mine your brother talked about was one I never wanted to relive. But it is best that it is out in the open. Now eat your pasta while I start at the beginning"

"I was extremely uncomfortable with my body as I went through puberty because I hated the way men stared at me. Especially my friend's fathers. I stopped wearing bathing suits and would only wear baggy clothes. Dressing that way allowed me to remain unnoticed in high school by most of the boys. There was one boy from math club who asked me out several times after I turned 18. He also took me to the prom. Before the prom we had kissed and groped but nothing serious. In a very analytical way, we decided to have sex on prom night. He even rented a hotel room."

"Neither one of us knew anything about what we were doing, and the sex was a disaster. It was not all his fault. I was so nervous I could not stay wet. He was so nervous he had trouble staying hard. Before penetrating me, he came all over my belly. I began to wonder how the human race was able to survive. Eventually he did penetrate me and broke my cherry. I did not have an orgasm and by that time the sun was coming up and we fell asleep. We tried a couple of more times the following weeks and he then he stopped calling me."

"I was depressed about it, wondering if it was mostly my fault. Summer had come and my mother noticed I was spending too much time in my room. After asking what was wrong, I finally told her. Did I ever tell you how great my mother is? My mom's advice was that I needed to find an older man, someone who knew what he was doing, and she was sure I would learn how enjoyable sex was. She also gave me a strong lecture on safe sex and protection."

"About that time, I was discovering the bands that we like and was spending a lot of time in the local record store. Yes, we still have a local record store. After my conversation with my mother, I took notice of the guy who owned and ran the store. We always had good conversations about different bands, and I would spend some free time helping him out in the store. He was about ten years older than me. I also noticed that a lot of other girls and women would come in and flirt with him. So, I decided to shed my baggy clothes and actually started wearing make-up for the first time. The record store guy noticed right away."

"One night after closing up the store, he invited me to come over to his place and listen to some music. Here was my chance to have sex with someone who knew what he was doing, and I froze. Then I started blabbering and then I was crying. I had this vision that this really cool guy was going to try to have sex with me, and it would be a disaster like last time. He was dismayed, and kept saying it was okay, he'll just give me a ride home."

"In between sobs, I found the courage to tell him why I was crying. He listened with a polite smile on his face while handing me a box of Kleenex. He took my hands and said, 'look, you never have to do anything with me that you don't want, but if you want to learn about sex, do what guys do and watch porn.' He went into his office and came out with some DVDs and a couple of joints. He told me to smoke a joint first and then watch a DVD."

"That night I did what he suggested. I never smoked pot before and after only a few puffs I felt pretty stoned. I put in the first DVD which put me off at first, but then I felt myself becoming aroused. The pot was definitely making me relaxed, and I could feel how wet I was getting. Soon my hand found its way into my panties, and I had my first orgasm. I did not go back to the record store for a week and instead spent my time in my room getting high, watching porn and masturbating with some objects in my room. I even learned how to deep throat using a banana."

"I went back to the record store right before closing to return the DVDs. He asked me if I enjoyed them, and I told him I enjoyed them very much. He then invited me back to his place. We smoked a joint on the way."

Sam's story was getting me sexually aroused and I did not see how it related to what my brother had told me, so I interrupted her and asked, "But what does this have to do with what happened at college?"

"It's important because I began an association between pot and sex. I did not have sex every time I smoked pot, but I was much more likely to. The record store guy fucked me many times without pot. It all had to do with nervousness, I think. At least in the beginning. But let me get to the point."

"I had a new roommate Cheryl, in my sophomore year at the university. She was very wild. She also had a strange home life. Her mother had been very promiscuous and no idea who her father was. The mother then married a black soldier when Cheryl was nine, then the mother disappeared a few years later. The soldier continued to raise her along with a son he had from a previous relationship."

"Cheryl was as wild as her mother. I think she spent more time fucking than studying but she had a photographic memory, so she didn't need to study. She also smoked a lot of pot. One time when we were high, we had sex. Sex with another woman was never anything I had considered before, but I had seen it many times in the porn movies I watched. It was not something I ever initiated but I never regretted it. We did it several other times after smoking pot. That spring break, Chery invited me to her house. No one was going to be home that week so we could just sit back, enjoy the indoor pool and jacuzzi, and just relax. It sounded good to me."

"Cheryl's house was huge. There were pictures of Cheryl growing up. In almost every picture, Cheryl was dressed in skimpy outfits or "barely there" bikinis. There were also pictures of Cheryl's stepbrother. Cheryl said his name was Tom. He was in uniform in most of the pictures. There were some pictures of him at the beach, he was very dark skinned and very well built."

"It was getting late, so we ordered a pizza and smoke a joint. Cheryl had bought us matching sheer baby dolls. I was feeling no pain when she handed it me and we quickly put it on. When I looked back on the baby dolls, I was surprised that it did not feel weird at the time. Cheryl answered the door in hers when the pizza man came. She made a point in bending over in front of him so he could see her ass in the see though panties. We smoked another joint after the pizza and then we were at it on the living room floor."

"Most of the week was a blur but I remember that night. I was going down on Cheryl, she was laying on the floor and I was kneeling between her legs with my ass in the air. Cheryl kept calling me her little slut and other names until I noticed she was talking to someone behind me. I tried to turn and to look see who she was talking to, but Cheryl grabbed my head and pulled my face back into her pussy. All I knew was there were men behind me, watching me."

"That was one of the things I found most troubling from that week. I had sex with Cheryl and other men before, but I never let anybody watch me have sex. What troubled me was that it did not bother me at all and in fact, in that moment, I was enjoying it."

"When one of the men ripped off my panties and found my pussy dripping. He slammed his cock into me, and I orgasmed minutes later. Cheryl still wouldn't relax her grip on me and kept my tongue lapping away at her pussy."

"After Cheryl orgasmed, I heard her tell the guys that they should double team the slut. I looked up as I saw her brother, Tom, grab my hair and slide his cock into my mouth. The two of them doubled team me for a while, they would switch positions and at one point Cheryl and I were taking turn on sucking whoever's cock was in front of me even when it was her brother's."

"I heard Cheryl telling her brother, 'I told you the slut would do anything after smoking some dope.'"

"Cheryl and I spent the rest of the week smoking pot and fucking Tom and his friends. Cheryl told me she had been fucking her brother since she was 18 and it was the best cock she ever had. Tom placed a dog collar on each of us and they would use leashes to drag us around the house and outside. There were a lot of things I did that week, some I can barely remember, and I am sure there are things I don't remember."

"I am telling you this because I was doing things and never thought about doing, never wanted to do and never fantasized about doing. I am positive I never would have done any of the things I did that week if I was not high. As Cheryl told her brother and his friend, somehow, I lose the ability to say no after smoking a joint."

"I tried distancing myself from Cheryl after that week. Anytime she wanted to get high or go out, I would make excuses. The night of the frat house event your brother mentioned, Cheryl tricked me. I had told her I was going to the library to study, and she asked if she could come along. I should have known better since she never studied. On the way, she asked if we could stop at a frat house so she could pick up some weed and I reluctantly agreed. Cheryl disappeared and several guys came up to chat with me. They were smoking a joint and when they handed it to me, I took a hit without really thinking. After all, we were only stopping for a minute."

"The pot kicked in quick, very quick, and soon one of the guys was trying to kiss me. I ended up kissing him back. I didn't know where Cheryl went. Someone else was kissing me while someone was squeezing my tits, and then someone else's lips were on mine. They would pause and blow smoke from the joint into my mouth. I had never been that high before."

"My blouse and bra disappeared. Two guys were holding my arms out so everyone could see my breast and take turns sucking and biting them. Somebody pulled down my shorts and panties. Hands were probing and squeezing my ass, tits and pussy. The guys were laughing about how wet I was."

"When I was on my hands and knees being doubled teamed, I heard Cheryl talking to the guys. She said, 'I always knew she was a slut when she got high, but the fentanyl turns her into a super-slut, so where's my money."

"Cheryl was not there when the guys were done with me. I don't know how many guys fucked me that night. The next morning, I was sore all over my body. Handprints and bruises were everywhere. People had written words like 'slut' on me with a sharpie. I got back to my dorm room and sat down in the shower with the water on hot and cried the morning away. I had been betrayed and sold by someone who I thought was a friend."

"As I sat there, I went from feeling sorry for myself to being angry. Another girl in the dorm found me. It did not take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened, and I am sure word had spread across the campus. She got me off my ass, dragged me to the guidance office and told them that I had been drugged and raped. I wasn't even dried from the shower and still had 'slut' written across my forehead when I got there. Cheryl and one of the boys were charged with a number of offenses that were pled down. Both spent six months in jail had to register on sexual offenders list. About a half dozen of the frat members and Cheryl were also ejected from the school. They tore the frat house down. And I am sure my father's legal team tore them apart."

"So, in response to the story your brother told you, yes it was true. But I do not consider any of the things I told you about as consensual. Telling you this has been on my mind for a long time because I thought you should know. Although neither of us have said it, I think we both know, or knew, where our relationship was heading. You were the first person I smoked pot with since that night at the frat house and that was because I finally felt safe with someone."

I didn't know what to say so I just held her in my arms. Later, I led her to our bed, we made love and fell asleep. But not before I asked her to marry me. The next morning, I did check the internet and although the university tried to keep it quiet, the criminal charges made the news although Sam's name was never mentioned. I forwarded some articles to my brother and asked him to keep this from our parents."

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers