Sam

Story Info
Sam and Rachel have fun.
1.5k words
4.16
6.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers

The way I look at him should be criminal. The thought crossed my mind as he stood in front of me. I was trying hard not to look at him like the snack he was. Of course, he was off limits. He was my boss. He was a doctor where I worked. But damn, did he make the work day fun.

"Rachel, what's going on with this patient?" That smooth voice reverberated through me. It had a hint of an Italian accent, just enough to where you could tell he spoke the language.

"Fever, chills, body aches. It's that time of year, Doc." I said. He nodded.

"Unfortunately." He said as he walked in the room.

After that the day passed by in a blur. Flu season was the worst of it. Wearing a mask all day, doing countless flu swabs. Sending patients home with little more than Tamiflu to help with their symptoms. It was almost time to go home, but I always found a reason to stay late.

"Rachel, can I ask you a question?" It was that voice, that smooth, smooth voice.

The office had cleared out. I didn't realize that he had stayed today. He usually left right after patients were done. My heart skipped a beat. Why was he still here?

"Sure, Dr. B." I said. The nerves were evident.

"You can call me Sam. We're not working." He said, amused.

"Right. Sure, Sam." If this whole thing wasn't weird enough.

"I've seen you looking at me. I just want to know what's so interesting?" He sure as hell didn't beat around the bush, did he? I sat there, dumbfounded. I really didn't know what to say.

"I uh." I stammered. I turned to look at him, he was watching me intently, yet you could tell he was amused. I decided to go for it, just tell him the truth. "You're fun to look at."

He laughed, "Well no one can say that you're not honest." The smile on his face lit up his deep chocolate brown eyes. He took a step closer to me and reached out to touch me on the shoulder.

"Maybe a little too honest?" His hand clamped down on my shoulder as I finished talking. The touch set my body on fire.

"No, just honest enough." His hand moved up to my neck.

"So no sexual harassment complaints then." I said as I took a deep breath in. I looked so frumpy in my scrubs, what was he doing?

"I don't think so." He said as he raised his hand to my face. "I made sure this place was empty."

"Oh," I was only halfway listening at this point. His fingers were laced in my hair and his face was slowly approaching mine. I took a second to thank my lucky stars that I did my makeup this morning. I almost didn't wake up in time. He stopped about an inch away from me.

"This is okay, right? I mean this is what you want? I'm not forcing myself on you?"

I nodded, it was the only thing I could do. My breath was caught in my throat as I was imagining ripping off that button down shirt. Within seconds, his mouth was against mine. My body reacted violently, finally getting what it wanted for so long. What had prompted him to do this? Was this happening? Or was it all in my head? Another fantasy, maybe? He pulled away from me slowly and stood back.

"So how was that? Everything you wanted it to be?" he said with a smile. I noted the bulge in his pants. I would have this man in this office tonight if it killed me.

"And more." He laughed and grabbed me by the arm. I stood up and let him lead me to an empty exam room.

"What about this?" he said as he started to lift my shirt up. I lifted my arms up so he could get it off.

"Keep going," I was in a state of disbelief.

How long had he wanted to do this? And how would I look at him tomorrow knowing I had seen him naked? He wrapped his arms around me and unsnapped my bra letting it fall to the ground. Now I was exposed to him. Next, he untied my scrub bottoms and slid them off me. Now was time for my dirty little secret- there were no underwear under them. He smiled as he realized this.

"Dirty." He said with a smile. He stood up and brought me against him. "You know, I noticed you the first day you started working here."

"Really?" I said slowly. I swear it was like my whole brain quit working.

"Yeah, I just wasn't sure you'd feel the same way."

"I mean come on," I laughed. "Everyone here thinks you're hot."

"No they don't." He said.

"They do, we talk about it all the time." I said as I reached my hands up to his tie. I tugged on it a little to loosen it. He reached up to help me. Together we got the tie off. Next was the buttons. I still wanted to rip the shirt off. "How attached are you to this shirt?"

"Please don't ruin it." I sighed and worked on unbuttoning it. I wasn't disappointed once it was open. He was slowly running his fingers around my nipples. I gasped. "We've got to speed this up." He looked down and I saw his hard on. His pants were tight enough. "I can't wait anymore."

He stepped away from me and took his pants off. He was so toned that it hurt to look at him. I was absolutely dying for him at this point. He took a step closer to me and brought his lips to mine. As he brought my body against his, his dick pressed against my leg. He moaned under his breath as he dropped his hand to my waist. He pushed me back against the exam table and picked me up, not breaking contact with me while he did it.

He started kissing his way down my body, taking stops at my nipples. He trailed his way down my body until he got to my pussy. I gasped as I felt his tongue hit my clit. He worked me in slow circles until I felt ready to explode. I was ready for him, so, so ready.

He pulled away from me and repositioned me on the table. "Are you ready?"

"If your pull out game is strong, yes." I said. There was seriousness in my voice, I did not need a kid from this.

He laughed. "Noted."

He positioned himself on top of me and pushed my legs apart. He reached down and helped guide himself inside of me.

"Fuuuuuck," he mumbled under his breath as he slid in. His head dropped down beside mine. I gasped.

"Fuck me, Sam." I whispered in his ear. He took a moment to gather himself and started driving himself into me. The force of his thrusts was moving the table into the wall. I moaned.

"I don't know how long I can do this, you're so fucking tight." He said through clenched teeth.

I smiled. "Go as long as you can."

I wrapped my legs around his and started moving with him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He said. He stopped to collect himself. I was breathing hard underneath him and took the opportunity to try to get on top. He pushed me back down. "I can barely handle you this way, no fucking way."

"Fuck me!" I said. He started again. "Your dick feels so fucking good." I moaned as he thrusted.

Before I knew it, he was pulling out. He started jerking off on top of me and threw his head back before he came all over me. He looked down at me, dazed.

"Did that really just happen?" He asked as he stepped down off the table. He walked over to the sink, grabbed paper towels, and handed them to me. I just lay on the table, barely able to comprehend anything.

"I'm not sure," I said and looked over at him. I reached out and grabbed the paper towels and wiped myself off. I sat up and started reaching for my clothes. "But I think so."

"Was it everything you thought it would be?" he asked again.

"And more." I smiled. He smiled back at me and walked over to me again. He kissed me softly and bent over to get his clothes.

We finished dressing at the same time and cleaned up the room. I couldn't believe that this had just happened. We walked over to my desk and I collected all of my stuff. He grabbed my hand and walked me out to my car.

"Until next time, Rachel." He leaned forward and kissed me softly.

"Until next time, Sam." I smiled against his lips and he backed away from me slowly. This one was definitely one for the books.

AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers