Sam

Story Info
"NO! leave it on your face SLUT!"
2.3k words
4.54
9.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them usually ending with my cute toes curling, body shaking with pleasure, exploding in an earth shattering orgasm. Life is not perfect and neither are my stories, they are dirty, unashamed, unedited, baring blemishes and all, bare presented to you. They are not a legal brief constructed so every word is perfect, every common in the right place, edited ten times. My tumbling out style of writing comes from emotion, desire, a longing, sexual desire, fun erotica, fantasy. My stories come spilling out of me full of lust, raw energy, with no filter, a friend confessing her darkest desires to you. I'm not looking for perfection in my writing, I'm purging my mind. The smell & sounds of sex filling the room, lust and desire running our minds in a ancient primal dance of love, sex & fun. I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic, Attorney, Singer-Songwriter 30year old bi-sexual woman, 5'2" 107lbs., with blue eyes and long red hair. cute little feet a heart shaped ass, and the cutest red pubes💋enjoy the story.

Chapter One: Pedicure

Sometimes you find your fetish. Sometimes the foot fetish finds you, I'm no stranger to fetishes, even the infamous foot fetish. I'm the first one to admit that I'm a slut. I get wet at the drop of a hat. But there are some times when I think to myself, "Really, Cheri? You had to get turned on here?"

One of those times was at a nail salon were I first met Sam. I love pampering myself, getting nails done so my fingers and toes look as beautiful as possible. Entering the salon I was greeted by Sam her blonde hair glistened in the morning sun coming through the window. She greeted me and led me to her station. Taking my place in the comfy salon chair she removed my flip flops from my small cute feet, placing them in the warm water, soaking my feet while I looked at my phone. My feet deserved to be pampered after walking around in heels all week.

After my feet had soaked, Sam came back, I noticed her slender figure and small perky breast. She carried oils and lotion, removed my feet slowly, one by one drying them with a soft towel, taking them in her delicate hands, rolling them around and massaging my greater foot with oil. Her delicate hands rubbed lotion everywhere: the heel of my foot, my arch, in between my toes. Without knowing it, she'd tickled me and it felt so profoundly intimate her working my toes in such a manner.

Then my pussy kicked in. Hello, it said. We like this. Though I hoped Sam didn't notice, I blushed furiously. I hadn't expected to feel so good during a routine pedicure, but Sam had something special. Fearing how long this would go, I tried to fight the feeling.

"Feel good?" she said with a smile. Sam was gorgeous I starred into her hazel colored eyes, silently, afraid my voice would reveal my desire, nodding my approval, she continued her work with a skill few have.

Sam pushed and prodded my feet, digging into the soft balls of my feet. Knuckles enclosed around my toes and popping them in a strange chiropractic manner. The lotion felt like spit on my feet, I dreamed of her sucking my toes making me even wetter, trying to be cool so she wouldn't notice. I tried no to adjust myself, knowing I would be leaving a huge wet spot on the salon chair.

Images of our naked bodies intertwined dancing through my head. Staring down at her beauty servicing my feet desire building. She looked at me with her hazel eyes my own betraying my hidden desire.

She trimmed and filed my nails, my heat grew watching her pamper my little feet, the site of her at my feet serving my feet and toes moving me to the edge. Lost in the magical moment, laying my head back, eyes closed, in the comfy salon chair.

"Feel better?" her voice playful and light.

I smiled has she began applying the polish to my toes. My cute little feet felt wonderful pampered, shaped, smooth, freshly polished, my cute little feet are gorgeous I thought watching them has the polish dried. More customers and employees started coming in surly a busy day at the salon was ahead that's why I always made my appointment early.

I paid Sam, tipping generously, has I stood to leave the wet spot I left on the salon chair was much bigger than I feared it would be.

Chapter Two: home visit

I open the door to find Sam holding her bag. Showing her in and taking my place in my comfy leather recliner Sam took my small cute feet in her soft hands, placing them in the warm water she had prepared, soaking my feet while I looked at my phone. I love having my feet pampered by Sam.

As my feet soaked I chatted with Sam on her knees before me. She is gorgeous, blonde hair, hazel eyes, slender figure and small perky breast. She was arranging the oils and lotions she was preparing to use in servicing my feet.

I loved her private visits to my home after meeting Sam at the salon I had asked if she would do house calls if I paid extra. After a few visits to my home I started just wearing a robe that I would accidently let fall open as I became more brazen. She removed my feet slowly, one by one drying them with a soft white towel, taking them in her delicate small hands, rolling them around and massaging my greater foot with oil. Her delicate hands rubbed lotion everywhere: the heel of my foot, my arch, in between my toes. She would tickled me playfully and it felt so profoundly intimate her working my toes in such a delicate manner.

I feel so good/turn on during Sam's pedicures, she has something special, I often masturbated after her visits picturing her naked body.

"Feel good?" Sam said with a smile.

Sam is gorgeous I thought as I starred into her hazel colored eyes, silently, afraid my voice would reveal my desire, nodding my approval, she continued her work with a skill few have. My robe parting to give her a view of my neatly trimmed red pubes my pussy wet from desire.

Sam pushed and prodded my feet, digging into the soft balls of my feet. Knuckles enclosed around my toes and popping them in a strange chiropractic manner only she had. The lotion felt like spit on my feet, I have dreamed of her sucking my toes and thinking of that was making me even wetter, trying to be cool so she wouldn't notice.

Images of our naked bodies intertwined dancing through my head. Staring down at her beauty servicing my feet a desire building. Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing the usual arousal.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. My mind wandering, panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

"Cheri, how does that feel?" I heard Sam say snapping me out of day dream.

"Wonderful," I responded in a shaky voice that I was afraid revealed my sexual desire.

She trimmed and filed my nails, my heat growing watching her pamper my cute little feet, the site of her at my feet serving my feet and toes moving me to the edge. Alone with her half naked that early Saturday morning my hand slid down gently stroking my neatly trimmed red bush. Working on my swollen clit moaning at my touch feeling wonderful.

Lost in the magical moment, laying my head back in the comfy recliner, closing my eyes to the wonderful feelings. I felt Sam's hot breath on my toes then her sweet warm mouth sucking on my toes. Shaking with pleasure as she sucked on my cute little toes.

My robe fully open fingering my wet cunt as she continued sucking my toes with expertise. Squealing, moaning, panting, building the pleasure and excitement crashing over me. My little body shaking uncontrollably with an epic orgasm.

I smiled has she began applying the polish to my toes. My cute little feet felt wonderful pampered, shaped, smooth, freshly polished, my feet are gorgeous I thought watching them has they dried.

"You want some wine before you go?" I asked Sam. eager to go farther.

We chatted for hours on the couch, laughing, giggling, drinking white wine. Her legs had stretch out her gorgeous feet finding my lap. I caressed her smooth legs finally working her feet has she had mine early in the day. Prodding each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft toes popping them lightly. Sucking each toe in my mouth working my tongue around them. Sam's moans telling me I was on the right track.

"This is what you wanted? Slut!" Sam said using a harsh tone that surprised me.

But I heard my self say, "yes," I was loving every minute of servicing her lovely feet, she was reading my mind, she removed her top freeing her breast. Sam's hands sliding inside her pants pushing them down exposing a hairless pussy.

"YES WHAT? SLUT!" Her voice boomed in my ears.

"Yes Miss," I heard my self say. who was I, what was I doing.

"CLEAN MY CUNT SLUT!" Sam coamded

following orders, I crawled between her legs, licking my way up, flicking her clit with my tongue. She manage to free her legs from her pants wrapping her legs around my head, pushing me down, fucking my face, my tongue exploring her insides. Her smooth pussy felt wonderful, her scent filling the air, her moans grew louder.

Her hands in my long red hair, her pleasure flowing through me, my tongue straining, juices dripping down my chin, hard to breath. Her body shaking in delight, I lingered there, finally crawling up her body slowly, finding her lips we kissing fervently.

Into my bedroom laying me on the bed, my eyes transfixed on Sam my mistress, my hands rubbing my wet cunt. Her gorgeous naked body bare before me she crawled in at the bottom of the bed. Licking my little feet and toes sending shivers through my body.

Up my legs she kissed and licked as I wiggled in sweet delight. Teasing my pussy with her tongue driving up my wanton desires. Sam moved on up biting my nipples and sucking my small breast in her mouth. Her toying with me driving me insane my fingers working in and out of my cunt.

Sam straddled my face lowering her pussy hard on my face rocking and riding my long tongue. Another orgasm hit my little body I screamed into her pussy in delight my cute little toes curling. She braced herself on the wall with her hands ridding my mouth and tongue hard and fast.

Sam squealed in the throes of another beautiful orgasm her juices covering my face. Collapsing on the bed next to me, snuggling up close, we laid there in post orgasmic bliss.

Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth tasting her own pussy. Our naked bodies coming together, soft hands, fingers, smooth legs, little feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing more sexual arousal. Lust and desire filled the room with the smell of sex.

Coming together, intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a beautiful intersection of pleasure. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, caressing, moaning, ecstasy with a magical purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined lost in time. Sweet nectar flowing, fingers deep inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion with a star, a tasteful elixir. Two young women on fire with passion and desire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors.

Humping frantically, moans, squeals and sighs, tingling, orgasmic feelings building. Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to spend the day, grunting, like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, tingling all over, a beautiful connection for two.

Chapter Three: I learn my place

We talked has our feet played under the table, a wetness, desire growing between us. Her small foot finding my crotch rubbing softly, why was I doing this, sliding to the edge, I met her toes with enthusiasm. Sitting here in the crowed lunchtime restaurant I knew what she wanted.

Working her toes inside my loose fitting shorts, I was instructed to wear, finding her way to my panty less pussy her toes sliding inside me. Fucking me with her toes, moaning softly trying not to be noticed, my juices covering her foot. She held my hand watching me being pleasured by her foot. Grinding into her toes feeling her toes and foot stretching me going deeper into my wet pussy. My orgasm erupted around her foot shaking me to my core.

Were people starring? But Mistress Sam wasn't done with me yet. Sliding under the table I cleaned her gorgeous foot with my tongue tasting my own juices. I saw she was fingering herself has I licked her foot and sucked each toe working my way up her suckle legs. My mouth finding a home between her legs, did I hear p eople laughing, my long tongue curling inside her, how did I get here a bright articulate attorney forced to service my mistress in a public place, her juices squirting all over my face.

Crawling back into my chair I reached for my napkin has people pointed and laughed.

"NO! leave it on your face SLUT!"

"Yes Mistress," I responded meekly.