Sam & Tina Ch. 01 - Their Reunion

Story Info
Sam shows Tina she isn’t completely useless.
1.3k words
4.33
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enraged8
enraged8
16 Followers

"I know, Princeton lost, I owe you $8," Tina acknowledged as Sam entered.

Sam threw himself face down onto his bunk, exhausted from a 10 hour shift at the car wash. The 2 years since being fired from his Wall Street job had been rough. Nobody will take a chance on someone fired for fraud. If it weren't for the minimum wage car wash job he'd be sleeping in park benches.

Living at a hostel was miserable. But the $8 a night rent fit his poverty budget. Tonight, Sam had two new roommates and then Tina was back for a second night. Every night he had at least one roommate change. Sam was the only long term resident besides the manager, Clara.

Bob and Romero said hello, attempting a conversation with Sam. Rarely would Sam talk to the transients. Constantly angry, he had no interest in their problems. However last night he talked to Tina for a fast minute. But only because they had gone to high school together, so she said.

In that minute he told her he didn't care, and threatened to toss her stuff out the window if she didn't shut up. Before she did Sam agreed to a wager. Recalling he went to Hofstra, she bet him a nights rent on last nights the Princeton versus Hofstra basketball game.

"Then why are you here?" Sam barked into his pillow at Tina. Looking up, "I still don't recall you, and I still don't care. Leave!"

"I'm not afraid of you," Tina yelped. "I'll pay you soon. Just go to sleep, car wash boy."

Sam jumped up and towards Tina.

"Whoa now," Romero stepped in front of Sam.

Five seconds later Bob was kneeling beside Romero, trying to wake him up.

Tina got low beside her night stand. Sam grabbed her bag off her bed before she could.

"Hey!" Tina yelled.

"$8," Sam said angrily. "Now, or I'll throw you out."

"Dude," Bob shouted. "You can't..."

Sam's left boot slammed into Bob's right ear. Bob lay motionless atop of Romero.

"Oh, oh no. What, the... I don't have anything," Tina said erratically. "I used my last $10 for tonight's rent and a bag of potato chips."

"Stand up!" Sam whispered.

Tina popped up, spun and hopped through Bob and Romero's bunk bed. "I'll go, I'll..."

"Shut up," Sam took a step between her and the door. "I do, just now, I remember you now. Tina Tumbles. You were on the gymnastics team. Right?"

"Yes," Tina held up her forearms defensively. "I used to be, until I wasn't."

"Wait here," Sam insisted.

He left the room and came back with Clara.

"Those two," Sam pointed to Bob and Romero who were starting to stir. "They assaulted her, I clobbered them."

"Get up and get out scum bags!" Clara commanded, lifting the two up and pushing them through the door. They protested but were no match Clara's 300 pounds of leverage.

"You are not the nice kid in geography class I recall," Tina said, sitting on her bed.

Sam laughed. "Was I ever nice?" he asked rhetorically.

"Life sucks, mine has for years," Tina shared. "I'm not judging. Just saying, I thought you were nice. I'll be on my way in the morning. About the $8."

"Yes, about that," Sam handed her bag to her. "A debt is a debt, what do you have worth $8?"

Nervous, Tina grabbed her bag and slid over by her pillow.

Sam glared, raising his eye brows.

"Tomorrow, I, I can, when I am working the train station crowd, I'll try and earn an extra $8 for you?" she offered.

Sam shook his head, no. "Interest Tina. Interest. Tomorrow you'll owe interest."

Her confused glare was kind of cute, Sam thought.

"You know, what you don't pay me today gets added to your principal tomorrow, and so on," Sam explained. "Nothing today means $16 tomorrow."

"That's insane," Tina objected.

"That's street finance," Sam laughed. "How long you been a bum? Don't answer, you know I'm right. Don't play me - PAY ME!"

"I'm broke!" Tina cried.

Sam took a step towards her.

"Shh," Sam insisted. "I'll make this easy Tina. You have nothing of value. You can't pay $8 now. Or, $16 tomorrow. Not without selling a bunch of $2 blow jobs in the alley behind the free clinic."

Sam unzipped his jeans and pulled out his flaccid cock.

"So shut up, open your mouth, and suck me off right now and I'll knock $3 off your debt."

"What," Tina leaned to stand. "Three, I..."

Sam grabbed her by the hair, pulled her to his cock.

"Think less. Suck more, Tina!"

And suck she did. With no further hesitation Tina sucked his cock like her life depended on it. Sam's cock grew long and hard as he held her blonde hair. Slowly he guided her thin lips over his 7 inch white cock.

"Good girl," Sam praised her. "Keep that up and swallow it all."

Tina moaned and sucked faster.

"I think you like sucking cock," Sam suggested. "Or," he pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Or, do you like it rough?"

Tina leaned in to suck his cock back in.

Sam grabbed her nose and squeezed. "Which is it?"

"Owww," she wailed.

Sam jerked her forward, stuffing his cock in her mouth. She sucked him in. He let her suck for another minute before pushing her off his cock.

"Tina," Sam was stern. "I've known girls like you. Which is it?"

"Both," Tina admitted. "I'm useless on my own. I feel useful when I'm with a strong man. But nobody wants a bum, as you say, like me."

Sam slammed his cock back in her mouth. Fucking her face hard, pounding her mouth until he blasted his load down her throat. Tina gagged on his load, gasping for air. He held her there until she had swallowed all and licked him clean.

"Zip me up!" Sam demanded.

"You aren't useless," Sam stepped away and sat on his bunk. "Not entirely."

"Thank you," Tina said faintly.

"You still owe me $5, but I'll forget that and give you a choice," Sam explained. "Option 1, each day you'll go out, hold out a cup for commuters, or do gymnastics in front of an off broadway theatre for spare change. Whatever it takes to bring me back $5 a night. I'll pay your rent and feed you dinner. And you'll do whatever I say otherwise. Because you'll be mine."

Tina put her face in her hands and mumbled to herself.

"Tina?"

"Despite the bed and meal, it still sounds like more of the lousy life I'm trying to escape," Tina remarked. "I'm better off running away in the morning, maybe go back to pole dancing. I don't know. I'm so tired."

"You don't know because you don't trust yourself, Tina," Sam took the opportunity to impress his version of her reality upon her. "You aren't a pole dancer anymore for a reason, nobody throws dollar bills at a malnourished bum."

He let that sink in.

"But your sorry look gets a cup full of coins each day. At least $5 if not $10." Sam paused again. "Right?"

Tina cried harder.

"That's what I thought," Sam took off his boots. "I don't trust you. But, I'm giving you a chance to not worry about your sorry lot in life, or less about it. Trust me to do the thinking and scheming how our lives gets better. I have a new idea, a good one. You, you can just ride along for $5 a day."

Sam stood back up, walked over to her and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Option 2," Sam whispered in her ear. "Leave now, debt free, and I better never see you again."

Sam kissed her cheek.

"Option 1, trust me, stand and get naked. Option 2, trust yourself, stand and leave."

Sam stepped aside giving her room.

"Choose," Sam held his palms up. "Now!"

Tina stood, walked towards the door and placed a hand on the door knob.

"Don't forget your potato chips," Sam dropped his hands. "Thanks for the reunion, Tina Tumbles."

Tina turned around, and took off her clothes.

enraged8
enraged8
16 Followers