Sam & Tina Ch. 02 - POOR TINA

Story Info
Tina gets rude, so Sam humiliates her.
1.6k words
4.41
5.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enraged8
enraged8
16 Followers

Clara, the hostel manager, took Sam’s rent for the night as he passed the front desk. He paid her $32 for all 4 beds in their small dorm-like room.

“You ok?,” Sam stopped and asked. “You don’t look good.”

Clara was a very obese black woman. She never looked well. Her excessively labored breathing raised Sam’s concern.

“Just evicted,” she paused for a breath. “Wino Fred,” Clara answered. “He put up a good fight.” She leaned against the desk, clearing her throat. “Resting before,” a long inhale. “Cleaning his room so I can rent it. Bastard puked all over.”

“Clara,” Sam proclaimed. “Relax. Tina and I will clean that room. There is one thing I need in return.” Sam said.

“Oh baby you don’t have to,” Clara began. “But ok, Thank you Sam! Wait, what you need?”

“A meeting with Salvatore,” Sam asked. “Please.”

“Sam,” Clara’s tone was cautious. “He is mean. If he doesn’t like you, he will hurt you. Bad!”

“Please?” Sam had a plan to get back on his feet, get out of living here, get out of poverty. He ran a campus sports betting operation in college. He knew he could scale that up and sell a lot of people out of their money. But here, on the streets, he had to convince Salvatore to allow him or else he’d end up dead.

“No promises,” Clara nodded. “I’ll ask. You two start, I’ll bring up clean sheets,” She sat down. “Soon.”

Tina had learned that objecting to Sam’s wishes was dangerous. She was fine when he took her $5 for the night per their deal. She was fine when he grabbed her hand and led her to Fred’s room. She was not fine when he told her to clean it. Against her better judgment she protested.

“Fuck no. You clean it,” Tina shot back, trying to break free of Sam’s grasp. “I want my dinner!”

“Clara is helping me, us,” Sam pulled her close to him. “Now we’re helping her. Do what you’re told if you want to eat!”

Sam pushed her inside, “Begin!”

It had only been 3 weeks since Tina reluctantly agreed to Sam’s offer to take care of her. The cost was $5 a day from whatever she collected begging on the streets and she had to give herself up to him. Whatever he wanted, was the price that day.

“Fuck you, Sam,” Tina began cleaning, using the soiled bedding to sop up the puke on the floor. “I hate you, hate my life, hate Clara, hate…”

“But you keep coming back’,” Sam interrupted, kicking an empty wine bottle towards her. “Shut up!”

As disgusting as this chore was, she wasn’t getting fucked in the ass by Sam. She hated anal, he knew it, so he banged her ass often to remind her she belongs to him.

“Knock knock,” Clara entered with the clean sheets. Sam took them from her. “Hi Tina, thank you baby,” Clara said kindly.

“Fuck off,” Tina said discontented. “Sam said I had to, only reason I’m on my knees in puke.”

Clara raised her eyebrows and looked at Sam. “Ok then, thank you Sam.”

Tina stood and headed for the door. “I’m out of here. Fuck…”

Sam grabbed her by the hair, “You are being rude again. Get back to work or I’ll toss you out and see to it you cant get a room anywhere.”

Struggling to get free of Sam’s grip, “Let go! You can’t do that.”

“I can!” Clara voiced firmly.

Tina stopped struggling.

“I put word out and no hostel, no flophouse, is taking you in. And,” Clara continued. “I know Bobby. One call from me and he will push your begging ass off that prime entrance to the train station. He owes me several favors.”

Tears fell from Tina’s eyes. “Bobby already takes half of what I collect. Why are…”

“Because that’s the deal you two have bitch!” Clara shouted. “And I don’t know what this deal is Sam and you have, but looking at his face, you done fucked that up.”

Tina sobbed for a bit. “Ok, I’ll clean.”

“Naked!” Sam barked.

Tina stripped without further disregard. She sensed Sam was about to get real angry which meant he’d get nasty if she protested further.

“Now apologize to Clara by begging her forgiveness,” Sam insisted, pushing Tina to her knees. Her ample breasts bounced as she hit the floor.

“I’m so sorry Clara,” Tina began. “I’m just so mad, why am I so fucked up?”

Clara looked at Sam. “Oh that’s hot. You had her do that so easily. I’m going to have to go and rub myself off, mmm mmm mm.”

“Keep begging Tina!” Sam barked. “Clara didn’t accept your apology yet.”

“Please, please, please, Clara,” Tina sobbed. “I’ll finish cleaning, let me, please!”

“Bitch I am not convinced you want to clean this mess. I don’t blame you, I wouldn’t.” Clara stepped behind her, and looked to Sam.

Sam nodded, yes.

”Is there something else you’d prefer to do to make it up to me?” Clara asked, grabbing her hair, tilting her head upward. “My laundry needs doing. Or my toes could use some fresh polish. I don’t have time to do these things either.”

“No, she was too rude,” Sam insisted, “After she cleans this room, she will give you an orgasm. However you want.”

“Oh I like that better Sam,” Clara laughed. “Let’s do that.”

The look on Tina’s face was clear, she did not like what just happened.

“What do you have to say, Tina?” Sam asked.

“Thank you,” Tina said as she cried. “Thank you for forgiving me. I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t thank me yet,” Clara said with a smile. “I ain’t had my orgasm yet. Now clean this room bitch!”

Clara put a hand on Sam’s shoulder. “Bring her to my room at 10pm. I’m going to go call Salvatore right now.”

“Thank you, Clara,” Sam opened the door for her.

Sam had Tina take a shower after cleaning Fred’s room. He made her stay naked for dinner. After dinner Sam took a shower. When he came back, he was hard.

“We have 20 minutes before Clara uses you,” Sam stated. “Suck me off before we go.”

Sam laid down on his bed. Tina joined him.

“Yes Sam,” Tina said shyly. “I hope you know I’m sorry.”

“Shut up and suck!” Sam ordered.

Sam’s rigid cock pressed against her lips. Tina licked the head, tasting the oozing precum. She sucked his 7 inches to its hilt and bobbed her face up and down on his thick shaft. Slowly for a minute and then as fast as she could.

Sam tried to hold back but it wasn’t long until his cock exploded into her mouth. Sam grabbed Tina’s head, keeping his cock buried in her throat, pumping stream after stream of cum into her.

“Anything else!” Tina asked, licking her lips. “We still have some time.”

“No,” Sam got up to dress. “Sit on the floor by the door. Use this time to get your head ready for Clara. I hope she has you suck her big black pussy.”

Tina did what she was told. She had no idea how to suck pussy. Maybe Clara didn’t want that, maybe she wanted to be masturbated? She hoped so.

“Stand up!” Sam commanded. “Here.”

Sam handed her a bandana. “Cover your eyes, tie it around your head.”

Sam had done this before. Blind fold her and walk her around the halls, naked. They walked slow.

“Those two dorks that listen to that techno music junk,” Sam shared. “They like what they see. Oh, and Phyllis. She and her bible went inside.”

“Come in!” Clara said upon Sam knocking.

Sam undid her blindfold. Tina’s eyes went wide at the sight of Clara being naked from the waist down. Her legs were spread and her pussy was swollen and very wet.

“Get on your knees!" Clara said kindly. “Sam you can stay and watch.”

As revolting as it all seemed, Tina knew she had to do this to keep from being totally homeless and penniless.

As Tina’s face came closer she was not sure she could do this. Clara’s pussy was so hairy with very large fat lips. She smelled of a perfume. How nice of her to wash for her, Tina thought.

Clara grabbed her by the hair and slammed her mouth into her wet pussy. Clara rubbed her pussy up and down on Tina’s face, her juices flowed out and onto her chin.

“Tongue,” Clara demanded. “Get your tongue in there!”

Sam sat in a chair, fascinated by the show.

Obediently Tina stuck out her tongue. Clara pulled her in harder, almost smothering her.

“Keep that tongue out," Clara insisted, "I'm going to fuck it until I explode."

Clara’s hips ground into Tina’s face. Tina held her tongue out and Clara moved her pussy where she wanted that stiff tongue. Tina had no choice but to swallow this black woman’s juices, there was nowhere else for it to go.

“Oh good,” Clara screamed. Her steady orgasmic flood was more than Tina could take in. But Clara was so strong, her arms and thighs kept her in place as Clara came all over her face.

When Clara let go Tina fell to the floor, gasping. Sam stood and clapped.

“That was awesome!” Sam said excitedly. “Best apology, ever.”

“I’m going to need more of that,” Clara grinned. “Let us make more deals, you and I.”

Sam nodded, yes. He helped Tina up and blind folded her.

“Oh Sam,” Clara said, pulling on her panties. “Salvatore will be here Tuesday evening, late. You got 3 minutes.”

“Thank you, Clara.”

“Oh thank you for having your girl clean that room and my pussy,” Clara said. “Next time you need to punish her, I’ll put her to work for you.”

Back at their room Tina cried in the bathroom for an hour. Sam left her dinner on her nightstand, a microwave burrito and a bag of her favorite potato chips. He laid down and fell asleep.

enraged8
enraged8
16 Followers