Sam & Tina Ch. 03 - Rules are rules

Story Info
Tina falls behind, so Sam abuses her behind.
1.3k words
4.06
7.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enraged8
enraged8
16 Followers

Tina kneeled on a pillow on the floor, her thighs pressed up against the foot of her bed. She lay there, naked, face down on the mattress. Bungee cords the hostel's manager, Clara, provided held her in this vulnerable position.

For 15 minutes Sam slowly ass fucked his 'girl'. He suspected Tina wishes she were his girlfriend but he never thought of her that way. Frustrating himself with each slow stroke in and out of her right ass, he wanted her humiliation to last as long for as he could hold out.

Tonight Tina came back to their room without the daily $5 Sam required of her. "Just $5," Sam condemned her. "You beg for change all day and only make $3."

Sam slammed his cock hard and held it deep in her ass. "So, tonight, you'll pay your dues with your ass."

The illegal sports book Sam ran out of the car wash beginning to pay off. He could to let Tina stay with him rent free. But she didn't know that.

Digging his fingers into her hips, Sam began. Pounding her ass hard. "$5, $5, $5," Sam barked each time he slammed his cock home. Tina moan with displeasure. Sam's orgasm exploded in her ass.

Tina was relieved, this hell was over. She hated anal sex. Sam got up, got dressed, and sat on the bed. Tina looked up at him. As he expected, she expected he'd untie her and they'd have dinner.

"That's $1 paid up," Sam said with a smile.

"What," Tina grumbled. "I gave you the $3."

"Shut up," Sam said firmly. "The $2 you are short is added on to what you owe. Your ass is going to settle your debt. Tonight!"

Tina shook her head, no. "You are seriously going to ass fuck me 4 times tonight?

"Maybe once more," Sam replied. "Maybe."

"Come on Sam," Tina yelled. "I'll get your money tomorrow, I..."

SLAM! Sam had left. Tina fought her bonds, but doing so against the strong elastic cords was painful. For the next hour she lay there, whimpering and waiting for whatever bullshit Sam was up to.

****

"Oh that's sweet," a strange voice said as Sam led him in. Quickly Sam grabbed a bath towel and threw it over Tina's head.

"Sam no," Tina pleaded. "This isn't necessary. I know I can get you your money."

"Don't need her knowing who you are," Sam explained to his co-worker from the car wash. "And don't mind her complaining. You have 10 minutes."

Sam stood outside the door as Nate crammed his massive cock into Tina's ass. She flailed against the pain. Never had a cock so huge been in her. And she had sucked some big cocks for cash.

As he drove harder into her ass she thought her pelvis would snap against the steel bed frame. Luckily, he only lasted 2 minutes.

"That wasn't so bad," Sam asked Tina as he shut the door. "You made him a happy customer."

"Fuck you, Sam," Tina wailed. "I'm leaving after this!"

"Really?" Sam looked at her quizzically. "You can't make $5 begging. You can't afford food. You have no friends, no where to go. But you can take it up the ass."

Tina fumed to herself. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of enjoying her fear, her anger, anymore.

Sam answered the knock at the door.

"Yes," Sam talked to the next customer to fuck Tina. "I've want to see this. You need lube?"

"I have some," a female voice answered. "Dry fucking her with this would tear her up!"

"This?" Tina asked frightfully. "This what? What are you doing."

"It's a strap on Tina," Sam whispered near her head. "This fine lady likes having her way with girls. For the next 10 minutes, that's you!"

Tina buried her head into the mattress, and screamed.

"Ignore her," Sam told the hostel tenant from room 2.

"What?" She said as she began lubricating Tina's ass and the strap on. "I don't hear anything."

Sam's second customer slid very slowly, yet continuously, all 9 inches into Tina's ass. Tina screamed some more.

Sam laughed. "Fuck her!" Sam cheered on.

Tina's ass was fucked by a strange lady for the next 10 minutes. During that time Tina was called every degrading name in the book. Sam laughed at the words he had never heard before. The customer came in the last minute, yelping in pleasure as she slapped Tina's ass red.

"Wow," Sam said, watching the customer unstrap and get dressed. "I would've paid you to watch that."

"Well," Sam wiped Tina's ass clean in preparation for the next customer. "That is something we must do more of. Got me hard. Next time, how about you blow me while she ass fucks you?"

"The next guy," Sam explained. "Is a guy, and isn't going to ass fuck you. I think you may actually like this."

Tina lay motionless. She cared but she didn't. Her mind wondered, where would she go when she left? Where?

Customer number 3 arrived. He kneeled behind Tina, and licked her asshole. She didn't know it but he masturbated as he ate her ass. Tina didn't like having her asshole tongued but admitted it was better that what her ass went through so far.

This stranger had a set rhythm to how he darted his tongue shallow then deep in and out of her stretched asshole. His tongue slipped out and he bit onto her ass cheek as he blew his load into his sock.

"No biting," Sam pushed the guy off of her. "You're done. Go!"

"Ok," Sam said as he closed the door behind the final customer. Tina would never know that her misfortune made him $30. "Your debt has been paid."

Sam untied her, but Tina remained still on the bed. Never had she been used that way. But with Sam, her being used by others was becoming common.

"You can go now," Sam told Tina, pushing on her shoulder to be sure she was alive. "Are you leaving or not?"

"I can't," Tina answered. "Nobody will welcome me. Everyone I know has kicked me out. I have no where to go."

"So you're staying?" Sam asked.

"You treat me nice except when you don't," Tina went on. "I'm trying to do right. Do right by you, but I keep messing up. I wish you would see I'm trying and give me more of a chance before whoring out my ass." She sat up on the bed.

"Tina," Sam said directly, getting naked. "You agreed to be mine. It's that simple. It pisses me off when you fuck up. Don't want to get ass fucked, or loaned to Carla to suck her pussy, or fucked to make the money you owe me? Then stop fucking up!"

"I'm trying!" Tina cried.

"Enough," Sam bellowed. "Lay down, on the bed, like normal."

Tina did as told.

Sam climbed atop her, slid his cock into her shaved pussy, and then kissed her fully on the lips. Tina shook in surprise as Sam seldom kissed her.

"Now, now," Sam whispered. "Just relax. Tomorrow we start fresh."

Tina let out a sigh of relief. Sam, as best he could, fucked her as if he were making love to her. He had never been in love. And he wasn't in love with Tina. But he didn't want her to leave so he gave her some hope. That's what someone who schemes for a living does, gives their victims hope before robbing them.

They slept in each others arms that night. Next morning, Tina awoke to a note. Sam had left for his car wash shift. She read, 'Remember, you chose to stay. Fresh start, behave, be happy.'

Tina smiled, despite how fucked up her life was. Off she went to shower for her fresh start.

enraged8
enraged8
16 Followers