Sam Spade 08: Case of the Lost Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice nodded without taking her eyes off Bruce and entered the room. I watched, as he looked up in surprise as she approached and kissed him hard. Turning away, I smiled. Damn it felt good to knock her down a notch or two. Granted the scent would pass in a day or so but perhaps she would have a better outlook on life and the feelings of others when it was all done.

Chapter 11

Reaching the house, I went in and checked first with Sue Ann. She assured me that while she could not do everything I asked she had done the best she could. I told her that it was ok and to take everything and set it up out back. I dropped the folder on my desk before going to check on Jamie. I found her and Angela and smiled as she spun around showing off her sleek coat of fine horsehair. Angela had just finished brushing her down when I came in. "You look beautiful," I said to her as I ran my fingers over her coat. Turning to Angela I said, "Will you gather everyone out back please."

Angela stroked Jamie once more and kissed us before nodding and leaving. Once she was gone, I led Jamie to my room and there, laid out as I had requested were the items Sue Ann had left for me. I sat Jamie down at the dressing table and then braded her mane adding in thin strips of ribbons into it. Turning her head this way and that way she smiled happily. While she sat admiring herself, I put her pony shoes on her feet and then said, "This is your time to shine. I want you to show what a good pony girl you are."

Jamie looked at me in the mirror and said, "Yes mistress, I won't let you down."

"I know you won't," I said and then placed the head harness on her. Before adding the bit gag, I kissed her long and slowly. Finally, I attached a lead rope to the harness and smiled, "Stand up now little pony." Jamie stood and swished her tail happily. I could see her eyes bright with excitement as if this was her coming out party. I bound her arms in a way that they were crossed behind her back. Finally, I stood back and looked at her. The addition of horsehair made her look even better.

"One last thing," I said and hurried to my dresser. It took a little time but I found a black latex thong. Helping her into it, I slid it up and placed it firmly over her flower. Giving it a little rub, I smiled as she moved into my hand moaning through the gag. Going over to the curio cabinet, I picked up the remote control egg I had bought when Jamie and I first met. Holding it up I said, "Remember this pony?"

Jamie's eyes got large and she pranced over to me dragging the lead behind her. Nodding her head, she thrust her hips forward. Pulling the front of the thong open, I slipped the egg in between her lips. Once the latex was seated, you could still see the little budge of the egg. "Good ponies get rewarded," I said softly.

"Now show me how a proper pony should walk for her mistress." I said as I took the lead and backed up. Jamie walked slowly towards me. With each step she took, she brought up her upper leg to horizontal before placing it on the ground. Her head was high and her back slightly arched. We practiced walking around a bit before I led her outside. As we walked, I turned on the egg so she would get her reward. Even though the egg was distracting her she walked high stepping and proud.

Stopping at the just outside the back door I said, "Wait here until I whistle for you." I unhooked her tether and caressed her cheek. On a card table was the items I had asked Sue Ann to gather for me today under a sheet. Everyone, including Kitten and Tigress were kneeling before the table waiting for my arrival.

Standing beside the table I said, "Strip completely pets." As they hurriedly undressed, I peeked under the sheet. I was impressed, in just a few short hours Sue Ann had managed to gather everything I had asked for. All though a few of the items looked as if they were homemade she had done well. Glancing at her, I nodded and smiled, "Good girl."

"Last night, you were able to get a taste of Crystal's fondness for bondage." I said as they were finishing up. "Today it is Jamie's turn to teach you what it is to become a pony." The looked at each other not fully understanding what I meant. The only one who did not look confused was Sue Ann. Putting two fingers to my mouth I let loose with a long whistle.

Right on cue Jamie came high stepping out just as we had practiced in the bedroom. Her eyes were filled with joy and if she had not been gagged, she would have been smiling. She stopped in front of me and stood, her tail swishing hack and forth slightly. You could have knocked over the girls with a feather. The last they, with the exception of Angela, had seen she did not look like this. I noticed that they were eager to approach her even though they remained kneeling. "You may greet your pony sister." I said and stepped back.

As the girls swarmed Jamie, I removed the sheet and looked at the items. I let them go on for a minute or two before clapping my hands. Everyone pulled back and looked at me, "Ponies need tails." I said and lifted up a tail. It looked as if Sue Ann had taken belts and pieces of rope and made the tails. While they were not real horsehair, they would work for today. Passing them out I smiled as the girls swished them back and forth happily across their legs. I caught sight of Kitten and Tigress watching the others and giggling at their antics.

I held up a head harness and said, "This is a bridle." I passed them out and helped them into them. Going over to Kitten and Tigress I said, "Kitties want to play like horses for Momma?" Both agreed happily to the idea. Once everyone had their bridle on, I held up short leather-covered rods. "As you know ponies cannot talk so you will need a bit gag." Smiling I went from one to the next and attached the gags to the bridles.

"Ponies don't have hands ether," I said and proceeded to tie their arms behind their backs. "Finally, a pony needs hooves to walk in." I matched the sizes with the girls and shoed them. Turning to Kitten and Tigress I said, "I will have to get custom shoes for my kitties to wear, today you have to do without." They nodded and I could almost feel Kitten say, "We understand momma."

I stood watching everyone admiring each other and practicing swishing their tails. Finally, I held up my hand, "Young ponies tend to get distracted so they will need blinders to keep them focused." I held up a pair of small leather flappers and attached them to either side of the ponies' eyes. Even so, the girls turned their heads this way and that looking around and getting used to having their peripheral vision cut off.

I looked at Jamie and smiled. All through this, she had not moved, still standing proudly. "Please draw your attention to Jamie. Note how she is standing." I picked up a riding crop and pointed as I talked. "Chin up, back slightly arched, and her feet centered about eighteen inches apart." While the girls tried to line up I had to turn my back to keep them from seeing me giggle. When I turned around again I walked up and down stopping at each girl shifting a foot or raising a chin.

"All this time you thought being a good pony was easy." I said as I came back around in front. "Now let's learn how to walk, if you will turn your attention to Jamie." I nodded towards her and she took a couple steps. "Note how she brings her leg up high with each step." After she had demonstrated walking a few times, I went over to her and removed her bit. Kissing her, I told her she was a good pony. "Will you help me teach your sisters to be ponies too?" I asked.

"Of course mistress," she said bobbing her head.

I untied her arms so she could use her hands before turning back to the others, "I leave you in Jamie's expert hands." Smiling at them I said, "Have fun dears while I go change." Instead of them watching me as I went, they all focused in on Jamie. I could hear her talking about the proper pony mindset and the joys in it. I really wanted to stay and hear what she had to say but this was her moment to shine and "Mistress" hanging over her shoulder would cramp her style. Instead, I went inside, poured myself a drink, and took it back to the bedroom while I changed.

After stripping out of my suit, I placed the two bottles of capture scent in the bedside drawer beside the pistol and sat nude before the vanity mirror. Even though my makeup was fine, my hair still needed a good one hundred strokes a night to keep it from becoming an unruly mess. It had been a while since I had to brush it out alone. Each night ether Angela of one of the other girls would vie for the chance to brush it.

Slipping on a silk robe, I grabbed a pair of mules before heading back outside. I had hoped to give Jamie more time with the girls but was dying to see how she was doing. As I walked towards the back door, I realized we would have to see about buying a pony cart. Something one or two of the girls could pull without too much trouble.

As I walked around back, I could hear the sounds of laughter. Frowning I thought to myself, "Ponies cannot talk." Off to one side I watched as Jamie was helping Kitten learn how to high step. Nearby Jade, Sue Ann and Crystal were practicing. From the looks of things, they had the hang of it. The laughter came from a group to the side. Angela, Jasmine, Tigress and surprisingly Heather stood off to one side, their gags removed, laughing at Kitten's attempts.

Before anyone realized I was there, I had moved over to the card table. Picking up the riding crop, I brought it down hard on the top. The crack it made as it hit sounded like a gunshot. In an instant, everyone had stopped what they were doing and turned to me. I walked up to the four and said to them, "How dare you laugh at your sister." I was so mad I was shaking and could feel the heat in my face. My eyes moved to each until their own eyes dropped.

"I am going to use small words because you are acting like hateful children. Instead of laughing at Kitten, you should be cheering her on. But you had to feel better than your sister, so you mocked her." I moved forward until we were close and I added, "You have no idea how mad I am right now. If you did you would be peeing yourself." I stopped and sighed.

I turned my back on them and went to Jamie and Kitten. Dropping to my knees, I kissed Jamie's hoof and then Kitten's foot tenderly. "Please forgive me," I said looking down. I could hear gasps from all and Jamie's hand on my shoulder.

"No mistress," she said as she and Kitten both knelt with me. "It is I who need your forgiveness. I was the one who let them go." Though Kitten was still gagged and bound, she nuzzled my face as best she could.

Hugging them both I said, "I forgive you and you forgive me." I kissed her, nuzzled Kitten before standing and helping both up. "Now then let's see how good ponies you all are." I said as I turned around.

As Jamie hurriedly gagged and bound the four on my shit list I picked up the lead and crop. Walking to Jade I clipped the lead onto her bridle and took a step back. "Walk for me please." I said as I watched her walk in a circle around me. Every now and then, I would have to tap the backside of her right leg and say, "higher." After a good five minutes I said, "Whoa" she stopped. I walked around her slowly, smiling. Stroking her hair and cheek I said, "Good pony. You only have to work on the right leg a little bit more."

She threw her head and swished her tail for me. When I pointed to the ground, she kneeled and sat on her hooves panting through the gag. Next up was Crystal and then Sue Ann. Though I looked closely, nether one of them made any mistakes. I had them kneel beside Jade and turned to Kitten next. While her back was arched properly and her head was up, she could not bring her legs up to above eighty degrees of horizontal. Stopping her I said, "Good Kitten. I want you to get with Jamie and see if she can help you with some exercises to raise your legs higher."

She nodded at me and again I could swear I heard her voice in my head, "Kitten work hard make momma proud."

Jamie stood to one side washing her hands waiting for me to finish. I looked at her smiled and motioned her to join the others kneeling. Turning back to the four, I said softly so only they could hear, "This was supposed to be a fun time; instead you have ruined it for the others. I was mad but now I am only disappointed in each and every one of you." As I lead them through their paces, each girl preformed up to spec even though their eyes were bright with tears. As I finished each one, I led them to kneel beside the others.

Chapter 12

Standing before them I said, "First I want to thank our sweet pony girl. Jamie you did a wonderful job and I want you to continue working with your sisters every day for two hours. When you think your pony trainees are ready let me know." I looked at Crystal, "I want you to find a cart, something with big wheels for me to ride in and ponies to pull." She nodded happily.

Gesturing to the discarded clothing I said, "Please clean up and then start dinner." As the girls started to get up I added, "Not you four, we are not done yet." I waited until the others had left before speaking again. "I have been thinking of a proper punishment. Come with me." Turning I walked back into the house with them following me. Going into the atrium, I had each girl kneel in a corner facing the wall.

Starting with the last girl, Tigress, I knelt beside her and said, "Momma is unhappy with you baby. I want you to sit here, and not talking with your mind. Momma wants you to think how you would have felt if it were you people were laughing at." She looked up at me with a woebegone expression and nodded. "No changing into a cat ether baby. I want you just like this, not moving until I come back."

I moved to Jasmine and knelt down beside her. Raising her head, I looked at her, "I didn't expect I needed to ever punish you Jasmine for anything like this. You grew up with people laughing at you. Yet, now I see you doing it to someone else. I am so ashamed." I paused and looked down, "So ashamed." Looking back up, "I don't want you to talk to others and not let Jade share in your punishment. If I get a hint that she is feeling your pain, you and I will go another round." Her eyes got large as she nodded.

I crossed the room and crouched down beside Heather. I spent a long time just looking at her not speaking. "Did it make you feel better to laugh at Kitten's problems? Does that make you a better person Heather? Perhaps it does to you. However, for me it makes you seem shallow and petty. Of all here, you were the one who I thought was the most thoughtful, most caring towards others." I paused shaking my head, "I am sorry I misjudged you so poorly." As I stood, I said, "Don't talk to others and think about how much you have hurt Kitten and me. You hurt her with your laughter and me with my trust."

I had saved Angela for last on purpose. I went to her and sat down with my back against the wall beside her. Leaning forward I removed her gag not speaking. Looking down at it, I said softly, "I can't believe it. If I had not seen with my own eyes I would never believe it Angela." I looked at her, "Why?"

She did not meet my eye and only said, "It seemed funny."

Sighing I looked at the gag once more, "Would it have been funny if Kitten had run away because of your laughter?"

She looked at me, her eyes bright with tears, "No mistress."

"Is that what you want Angela, to go back to the time when it was just you and I?" I looked at her, tears in my own eyes, "Would it make you happy if I found a way to send everyone away?"

She hung her head sobbing softly, "No Samantha."

"I wanted everyone to share in the things that your sisters love to bring you closer. Jamie's pony thoughts, Crystal's bondage, and Jade's shoes, I wanted you to experience their joys Angela." I sighed, "So much for that idea." I looked at the gag. "I wanted so much for us, and yet everything I try shatters in my hands." Lifting the gag, I reconnected it and got up. "Please don't talk with others until I say so," I said as I turned away.

I found the others in the kitchen. While Jade cooked, the others were brushing her slowly. I smiled seeing that other than the gags and arm binding the girls were still wearing the pony outfits. I stood there a bit watching and not speaking. Jade caught sight of me from the corner of her eye and turned quickly. Wiping her eyes, she said, "Onions." I looked at the counter and noticed that she had not cut any onions.

"Yes they will do that," I said containing my anger. "Could someone come get me when dinner is ready? I will be in the hot tub." I smiled at them and eased back out. Going back to the atrium, I looked at Jasmine. "Damnit," I hissed at her. "Come with me." Helping her up I lead her out the front door and over to the garage. Standing in the middle of the garage I pulled her gag off and said, "I said not to share with Jade, and yet I find her crying. What part of not share do you not understand?"

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. She asked and I answered without thinking." She said not looking at me.

"Can she feel you, hear you now?" I asked.

Jasmine shook her head, "No mistress."

"Kneel," I said and helped her down on the cool concrete floor. I helped her lay down on her belly and then crossed her legs. Taking the sash from my robe, I tied her ankles together. Replacing the gag, I said, "You will be here alone while I think of a way to punish you properly." As I walked out, I turned off the light plunging the garage into darkness.

I was still fuming when I slipped into the tub. I sat with my eyes closed, letting the tension slide out when I became aware of Jade's soft voice, "Mistress?" Opening my eyes, I saw her kneeling beside the tub.

"Strip and join me please," I said and closed my eyes once more. I felt the slosh of water as she got in a few minutes later. When she had slid up next to me I said, "What's on your mind Jade." I was willing to bet I already knew. However, I wanted to hear her say it.

"Where's Jasmine?"

"She is being punished. She was not supposed to talk or share with anyone." I replied. "It was bad enough that she and the others laughed at kitten. But sharing even after I said not to is one hundred times worse." I looked at her, "She still has to receive that punishment."

"It's not her fault Mistress, it is mine." Jade said softly looking down.

"No dear, I know you would rather take any pain other then let someone else suffer. But Jasmine needs to learn to suffer for her actions." I replied. I hugged her tight and added, "I am sorry you hurt also baby." We laid together in the water cuddling not speaking for a good fifteen minutes when I felt a gentle pawing against my head.

Opening my eyes, I saw Kitten sitting beside the hot tub. "Kitten tell Momma dinner ready." She said looking at me.

"Thank you Kitten." I said as I stood. Holding my hand out to Jade I helped her out of the tub before exiting myself. "Let me dry off and I will be along in just a moment dear." I went and grabbed a towel from the bathroom and as I came back, I went to the three remaining girls in the atrium. Stopping before Heather I said, "Ready to be good," as I released her.

She broke down and hugged herself sobbing, "I'm so sorry."

Taking her in my arms, I wiped at her tears and hugged her tight. "I know you are darling. But it is Kitten you have to tell you are sorry to." I looked at her, "I forgive you Heather. But I want you to think before you act in the future." She sniffed and nodded. "Good girl, now go get cleaned up, wash your face, and come to dinner."

As she hurried to get cleaned up I walked to Tigress. "Is baby sorry?" I said softly untying her arms and removing the bit and bridle.

1...345678