Sam Spade 08: Case of the Lost Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With what felt like a shock, her mind opened to mine. In an instant, all I was feeling from Kitten flowed into Tigress. I could hear her yowl of abject misery when she was overwhelmed by the loss of so many loves at once. By sharing it with Tigress, the feelings did not grow less, if anything her pain echoed back onto me.

More and more of my pets joined the link, each driving me deeper into the pain of loss. Kitten still sharing her past, the faces changing, her names changing, her love always the same, totally devoted to her human. With each pet joining, I felt their losses, their pains echoing back into me. Even Angela, sweet Angela's mind could not hold Kitten's feelings and pushed them out and back at me.

Kitten's mind came to the current time and me. The rapture of finding a human, someone to take care of her filled us all. The love and devotion that made Heather's seem like lip service flowed like warm honey over our minds. Joy that she felt that now that she has a momma and sisters, abet two legged ones, was overwhelming. Never before in the countless numbers of people she had bonded with was she considered as an equal to everyone else. Finally, to be allowed to bring her little sister, Tigress, into the world, was an honor she never considered she was worthy of.

Finally, Kitten's mind became calm and our minds communed with each other. Our thoughts, fears, and desires lay open for the others to see and feel. The knowledge that I would never have children of my own was shared and we all grieved together. I learned more about each of my girls in those timeless moments, than I could ever in a lifetime without it. I understood for the first time the link that Jade and Jasmine had.

As the link slowly dissolved, I sensed her love and devotion towards me and her sisters had infected everyone else. Yes, I was "Mistress" but on another level, I became something new. I wondered how much this would change my pets' outlook on life. It was almost frightening feeling their new devotion to me. Even Angela's programming shifted to mirror Kitten's feelings.

With my eyes closed I could see them in my mind's eye, they might have been human or in Angela's case an android. Now though, where the eye cannot see, they were the same as Kitten and Tigress, cats. We were a family now, completely and hopelessly bonded to each other. Just as anyone would die for my joy, I would kill without thinking to protect them.

Opening my eyes, I sat up and looked around. Beside me, Kitten still clung to me purring softly. Turning my head, I saw Tigress on the other side purring, her eyes half closed and her front paws kneading the bed. Beyond her, the other girls, in the shape of cat women were down on their hands and knees, fingers kneading the carpet and purring. Slowly they lost their cat shapes and became women again. The last to turn back was Angela; she looked up at me with the same longing I had seen in Rachel's face before in LA.

As I watched, the first change in the girls manifested itself. They looked at each other and slowly moved to caress faces with hands, hug, and rub cheeks as if transferring scents. From that point on, every time they saw each other, they would hug and nuzzle instead of kissing.

Kitten opened her eyes and looked up at me. Smiling I stroked her face fur gently and said, "Why don't you and your sisters bond, momma needs a few minutes alone baby." After a moment, she bounded up and taking Tigress's hand left. Giggling and laughing joyfully, most other girls followed.

I looked at the two remaining. I knew Angela would hold back, her eyes still held a look of longing and I knew what she wanted. The surprise was Heather; she looked up at me for a moment and then rested her head on the floor. Within moments, her shoulders started shaking and I could hear her soft sobs. I glanced at Angela and then the door. Wordlessly she stood and left Heather and I alone.

Getting out of bed, I sat next to Heather and stroked her back. Without rising up, she shifted and rested her head on my lap and clung to me as she cried. "Talk to me Heather; tell me what troubles your soul." I said softly still rubbing her back. Her story came out over time and through heartfelt tears.

Heather prided herself on being the most dedicated of my girls. Her love and devotion to me out shined any other girl by a wide margin. She knew she was the one true believer in her mistress, her goddess. That was until she lived Kitten's life through me. She realized in that time that her devotion was not based on love; instead, it was grounded in pride.

Over the years, I have had my pride stung by various people and knew what it felt like. Heather, on the other hand, never had her nosed rubbed in the fact that her pride was false and it crushed her ego. When she wound down I replied, "Heather? How old are you?"

She looked up at me as she wiped at her eyes and said, "Forty-three Mistress."

"Do you love me?"

"Do I love you?"

"Yes dear. Do you love me Heather?" I asked patiently

"More than anything Mistress," She replied

I ran my fingers through her hair and said, "You cannot compare your love, to someone who has lived fifty times longer than you. Instead of being upset over Kitten's devotion, you should embrace it and make it yours, your guide to life." I said as I wiped her tears away with my fingertips. "You are not any less in my eyes now then you were yesterday my sweet." Lifting her up so that our eyes were level I added, "Remember when you lay on the couch in my office that first day, you became my first pet, a good girl for her mistress."

She smiled and her eyes got a faraway look, "I remember..."

"Now dear, I want you to go share that day, that feeling with your sisters." I said and kissed her. Standing I helped her up and smiled as she hurried out of the room. I expected that soon there would be moans of pleasure in the playroom if her look were any indication.

When she had left, Angela came in. Opening my arms, she flowed into them and held me tightly. Kissing me she said, "You know what I wish?" I nodded not speaking. Resting her head on my shoulder, in a gentle voice, "I want to be your Angel kitty."

I hugged her tight and said nothing. I used to think I would do anything for Angela. But what she was asking was more then I wanted to give her. She was my right hand man so to speak, my soul mate. To be asked to allow her to turn into a kitten was almost then I could bear.

Angela looked down, "Please Woody."

"You understand that once you do, there is no going back?" When she nodded, I knew I had lost. Of all the girls Angela was the one I could never turn down. "What about having a child Angela?" I asked throwing up my last defense.

She looked me in the eye, "Samantha, without you as a mother, no one is interested in children anymore. We talked it over and we would rather not populate the world without you. Please, I'm begging you." Her eyes leaked tears as her face took on a woebegone expression.

"If after a week you still wish to become my Angel kitten then we will talk about it again," I said finally. She hugged me tightly. "Now why don't you go and play with the other girls dear. I need to rest a bit."

"Thank you, mistress," She said happily and hurried out of the room.

Looking at the clock, I realized it was only four am. No wonder I was so tired. Getting back into bed, I turned off the light and tried to find sleep. I lay in bed wondering what the next week would bring. I knew it was sneaky but I needed to figure a way for Angela to change her mind without me saying no.

Chapter 8

When I woke in the morning, I found that my girls were already hard at work trying to track down Buddy. I had no idea that there were so many kennels in a sixty-mile radius and they had only scratched the surface. Since this was going to be a home day I didn't bother with street clothes, choosing to wear just latex and heels.

Sitting and sipping my coffee, I wondered not for the first time how to con Angela out of her desire to become a kitty. The thought crossed my mind that perhaps I could talk Maradith into helping in that direction. Taking my coffee into the study, I called up Jason and invited him to come this evening instead of next week. It would give him and I a chance to talk about the mob and Angela while his partner was training my girls in the art of pleasure.

It was sweet watching the girls as they worked throughout the day. Kitten and Tigress would move from one to another soaking up some loving before moving on. Even the girls would stop and nuzzle each other for a few minutes when they crossed paths. I noticed that with the exception of the two kitties, everyone was wearing as high heels as possible. I decided that they all would try each of the desires that we had learned from each other for a day.

Promptly at eight pm, we were ready for Jason's visit. Each of the girls was kneeling at the door in a semi-circle with Kitten on one side and Tigress on the other. The doorbell ringing caught me by surprise; I wondered how they got past the alarm system that Jasmine had installed. Putting on my best smile I opened the door to see Jason and Maradith standing there. Looking past them I failed to see their car but shrugged it off. "I'm glad you could make it," I said nodding my head slightly towards the pair.

Jason stood there with Maradith behind him, wrapped in her cloak, actually her wings. "I'm glad you offered us this opportunity to come," Jason said, offering his hand.

Taking a step back, I ushered them in. I looked at Maradith and wished not for the first time that I could find a cape that looked like her wings do when wrapped around her. "Enter and be welcome," I said as I felt the first faint feelings of lust that roll off her as a wind does the smell of a thunderstorm before it hits.

They both stood in the foyer looking over the kneeling girls. "Are these to be my students?" Maradith asked as she looked at me.

I could catch the beginnings of a smile on her lips as she looked back at the girls. I watched as the girls look at Maradith in fascination, "Yes these are my pets." As I introduced each one they bowed their heads to the floor and said, "It is my honor to meet you." When I had introduced my girls I smiled, "Also let me introduce you to Kitten and Tigress." As if they were one, they both moved up and rubbed against her legs purring softly.

Turning I walked to the atrium saying, "This way please." At the playroom door I smiled at Jason, "Perhaps after we get Maradith settled I can persuade you to give the hot tub a try." He nodded back but did not reply. Opening the door, I ushered Maradith in first, "Will this be sufficient for your needs?" I asked hoping it would meet with her approval. It seemed every time I entered this room the scent of the latex became stronger and I wondered if she could feel my lust building.

I watched Jason as he walked in and looked around. Standing in the middle of the room he looked at Maradith and smiled. "It is perfect for what I can teach them tonight, my dear," Maradith responded not looking at me.

I turned to address the girls, "Pets, tonight I leave you in Maradith's hands, learn your lesions well." I turned to Jason and said, "Can I offer you a drink or a cigar?"

"I don't know if you would have something for my simple tastes; but if you have it, I would love a beer." He looked at Maradith and said, "Play nice, dear; remember, these are not your girls, just yours on loan for training."

"I know, and there are plenty of thoughts here I can already see that will be fun to play with tonight," she responded to Jason's words.

"I'm sure I can scare up a beer or two," I said smiling as I think of the cellar and its wall filled with cases of beer and hard liquor. Turning to Maradith I added, "You, if you wish, may stay in your true form while here." I could see the looks of curiosity in the girl's faces as they listened to my words but still none spoke. Instead, they knelt before Maradith and waited patiently.

"Maradith, please enjoy yourself also. If any of my pets displease you, they will answer to me afterwards," I said and motioned to Jason, "I think the beer is in the fridge"" I paused a moment and added, "I know the bourbon is just about everywhere," and laughed. Her cape sprang open and her wings nearly reached to the walls on each side of her. Their look of awe, fear and lust was enough for me.

I still didn't understand how Angela could consider Maradith disturbing. I thought she was the most erotic and beautiful creature I had ever seen. Every one of my girls was beautiful, but they paled to the beauties that the vampires were and those looked like ugly ducklings compared to Maradith . No wonder Jason had summoned her. If I had that power I would have called her forth myself, she was the essence of beauty.

The wings though sent throbs of pleasure coursing through my body. The vision of being in her embrace with those gorgeous wings wrapped around me brought me to the brink of orgasm. For a moment I thought she was planting those thoughts in me but I realized, no it was my own mind's work. Jason's voice broke my trance "Well, show me to the fridge," he said with a smile.

As I led him to the kitchen, I knew he saw my reaction to Maradith. I was glad he did not catch my blush as we walked. Just as I thought, in the fridge was a six-pack of beer I had never heard of. Grabbing him one I turned to the cupboard over it and pulled down a bottle of old Kentucky rat poison. Snagging a glass, I looked at Jason with an eyebrow raised as if to ask if he wanted a glass also.

Pulling the cap off the bottle, Jason took a quick drought from it and looked at Sam with a smile, "I'm old fashioned and like it fresh from the bottle."

Setting the bottle on the table, I grabbed the cigar humidifier, stick matches, and ashtray. "Cigar?" I asked as I sat down, poured myself a drink and lit a cigar.

"Never been a cigar smoker, but I can't refuse an offer from a good friend." Sitting down, he struck the match and seemed to lose himself in the flame for a moment before lighting the cigar. When it was lit, he took another drink and looked at me, "So, I know this is a social call and teaching time for Maradith; but you strike me as someone that's always working, Sam. What's on your mind?"

I looked at my cigar rolling it in my fingers before answering, "Part yes, a social call." I turned to him and said, "You and I have much in common Jason. How often are you able to just kick back and talk without a sexual undertone?" I smiled and added, "Think about it. When was the last time you had a beer with a good looking woman who did not feed off of sex?" I glanced towards the playroom and added, "Even though my girls are nowhere near your lady, they try."

He followed my eyes toward the playroom and nodded, "You're right, there, Sam. It has been more years than you can imagine since I have had a good friend that didn't revolve around my connection with Mardith (Meredith). I'm not complaining, mind you; but it is nice to have someone to just sit and talk with." His eyes took on a faraway look as he paused. I would have been willing to bet his mind was remembering just how long it had been. Finally, he said in a sad lonely voice, "A very long time."

I thought about reaching out to him, I thought about going and hugging him, instead I changed the topic. Taking a sip, I said, "I did say in part, the other part is a confession. I said I would get the mob off your back if you two agreed to a training session for the girls." I paused and took a sip of the bourbon, "Truth is they hired me to get you to pay their protection money." I held up my hand, "Before you get upset let me run this by you, what say I pay their price and in return while you two are in town Meredith can come play with my girls while she trains them. Meanwhile you and I can have someone to talk to."

I watched his face turn red and then calm down again as I continued. His smile when I finished let me know I had a friend, someone I could talk to, at least for a time. I didn't know if Maradith and I would ever become friends but I hoped at one day that would also be possible. Finally, Jason asked, "How much are they asking for?"

I frowned and look at my glass, "I don't know how long I can afford it but I am willing to pay their price even if you do nothing more than visit tonight, Jason. One day of having someone to talk to is worth all I have and more." Pausing, I looked up at him, said in a deadpan voice, "One cent a month." I watched as he got it and broke out laughing.

He snorted his beer and I laughed even harder. Finally wiping his eyes Jason said, "Oh god, you're joking, aren't you?"

Smiling and wiping at my own tears I shook my head no, "They would just give up but they have their rep to maintain. I was asked to see if I could do something."

Jason looked at me, "That must have been a sight, the mob going to an outsider for help. Do you have a towel I could use to clean up my mess, and may I have another beer? I was hoping you could explain about the mask that you used at my brothel earlier, too. That's really go me a bit confused and something I'd like to tell you about"

"Help yourself" I said and gestured to a drawer for the towels and the fridge. I explained what I knew of the masks and what Ashley had done to me. I paused and looked at my glass, "I was rude to barge in like that and punish Ashley without so much as a by your leave." I looked up and said, "Please forgive me that transgression Jason, friends don't point guns at friends."

Jason sat there not speaking as he listened to my words, "You don't have to worry about that, it is in the past. As for Ashley, she will suffer an eternity. After seeing you give her the punishment you did, I decided to make that wish come true." He paused a moment and continued, "Maradith turned her that night into a succubus, and she's now wandering around the brothel as we speak, feeling the lust that is being fed off the others there, but she's not allowed to feed. Ever. Consider it a present offered in respect that I have for you. I've never seen anyone fight off Maradith's mental assaults like you did."

I blushed and shrugged it off, "Oh she affects me Jason, make no mistake about that. It just when I went in that day I was so mad that nothing was going to get through. Now though," I paused, "How do you keep from being driven to distraction by her beauty and those gorgeous wings?"

Jason sat and taking a sip of his beer said, "Well, to make a long story short," and laughed. "After I called Maradith here, and had some troubles, she helped me to become part of what she is. Now, I do get affected by her and the others that are with us, and I do spend many hours with them enjoying the pleasures they offer, but I'm not affected as badly as others." His eyes twinkled, "A question for a question. I have many girls at my brothels that are of an animal nature, but I did not expect to see one here. It looked like one of your pets had a real horse's tail. How did you do that?"

Chapter 9

"Funny you should ask; she is new here. Remember the day when I showed up at your house?" I said smiling. "She owned an adult shop and said she sent Margaret your way. While I was in there with Crystal and putting her through her paces, Jamie submitted on the spot. When she fell to the floor orgasming I saw she had little cute pony shoes on." I frowned, "I wanted to give her hooves to go with the tail but nanites can only be programmed so far." Looking at Jason I shrugged, "So half a pony girl is better than none, and she does love it so."

He looked surprised, "Nanites? This was done with robotic technology? I have been out of the loop for a long time now. All of my girls have been changed with magic. We've got full-fledged female centaurs, catgirls, nagas, spider-women...you name it, I've got at least one of them. If you wanted, I could probably get Maradith to change Jamie into a full Centaur or at least give her some more horse traits."

123456...8