Sam Spade 08: Case of the Lost Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had run out of steam I said, "Before you think about playing games with me, just remember, right now you are an accessory to kidnapping and extortion. I was paid to get Buddy back so frankly I don't care about the police. Tell your boss she had better produce him or never see a penny." Looking at the girls I nodded, "let's go."

With one thing and another, it was eight by the time we made it back to our hotel. Instead of heading back tonight, I had decided we should stay another day or so and see what turns up. Sliding out of my clothing I stretched and caressed my latex body suit. Seeing my example both girls stripped down to their latex and we snuggled together. Kitten sat on a chair watching us. "Kitten," I said, "Come join us baby."

It was the first time I had seen her transformation. She did not morph from one form to the other, she just poofed and in place of the cat was a beautiful cat woman. Both girls froze in shock at seeing Kitten's change. Rachel came out of her shock first and pulled Kitten into her arms. Watching them greet each other was something akin to watching two cats meeting. They rubbed faces against each other as their hands stroked their bodies.

Jasmine smiled and joined in and she followed Rachel's example. Soon I could hear Kitten's loud purrs and see the smiles from the other pair. "You three get to know each other better." I said softly. As Kitten stopped and looked at me I added, "Momma's going to take a hot soak." Heading to the bathroom, I smiled softly as the three, still nuzzling each other, moved to one of the two beds.

It was not until I lay in the steaming water that the news from Alvin caught up with me. Eventually all my girls would age and die. Even Angela's battery would run down and I would be alone. I had hoped that by having children I would have someone always. Even if we were not close, it would be comfort to me knowing I had family. Instead, the day would come when everyone I loved, everyone I would love in the future will die. The feeling of abandonment and being alone swallowed me once more.

When I had cried myself out, I emptied the tub and washed my latex. Coming out of the bathroom, I found all three girls were snuggled together in one bed asleep. Instead of waking them, I crawled into the other bed and cuddled with the pillow feeling more alone than ever before. I was awakened in the darkness by Kitten crawling into bed with me. As she snuggled against me, I heard her say softly, "Don't be sad Momma, Kitten fix everything." Her soft purring body and furry paws caressing my body brought me out of my depression. Soon I was moaning softly in need as she nuzzled and caressed me.

I felt first one person get into the bed on the other side, finally the third crawl up from the base of the bed. When the person reached my other side, I was surprised to feel another furry paw caressing my body, "Rachel?" I asked surprised.

"Shhh, just enjoy Mistress" she replied as her paws caressed me in time with Kitten's. Soon she was purring and I felt as if I had a pair of giant furry vibrators next to me. If that was not enough torture, I felt hands pushing my legs apart and Jasmine's lips kissing my inner thighs. Why she had not been transformed into a cat, I did not know.

Opening my legs wider, I felt her fingers caressing my inner thighs as her lips found my exposed flower. She had learned Angela's lessons well and between the three, I was taken to levels of excitement I had not felt ever before. Even when Angela had tied me down and used me as a training aid for the girls did not come close to the passion that night. At one point, I passed out from the orgasms and waking found they were still driving my body further into pleasure.

When I finally woke up mid-morning, Kitten was snuggled up on one side, Rachel on the other, and Jasmine lying between my legs with her head on my belly. Kitten opened her beautiful yellow eyes and looked at me. As my hand stroked her back, her eyes closed to half-mast and she started to purr softly. I felt Rachel's hand sliding across my breast and turned to look at her. Like Kitten, she too was awake and looking at me not speaking. My hand on that side slid across her skin and I smiled at her. Then looking down realized Jasmine was also awake. "Thank you loves." I said softly as I looked at her.

"Momma feels better?" Kitten asked softly. I looked at her and became lost in her beautiful yellow eyes. Even in human form, her eyes were catlike and mesmerizing. Kissing her, I felt her tongue slide into my mouth and dance with mine. Even though her whiskers tickled my cheeks, I felt a flash of excitement shoot through me.

When the kiss ended I replied, "Yes Kitten, Momma feels better," And rubbed my face against hers. I looked at Rachel and kissed her, "You were a cat last night, but not now. How?"

She lowered her eyes, "Kitten said it would make you happy Mistress. Please forgive us."

From my other side I heard, "I sorry Momma."

I slid up on the bed until I was sitting up, "You can make another kitty?" I asked as I looked at kitten. She nodded in reply. "Why haven't you? Or have you a pack of kitty's wandering around?"

Kitten dropped her eyes and stopped purring, "Kitten alone."

"Oh baby," I said as I lifted her chin. "Momma is here; Kitten will never be alone. Not now, not ever again." She nuzzled my side and started purring once more.

"Mistress?" Rachel said softly. When I looked at her, she looked down and asked softly, "Please, can I be your kitty always?" She looked up at me with a look of longing that melted any resistance I had.

I looked at Jasmine, "You to?"

She looked at me and shook her head smiling, "No mistress. I am happy just the way I am."

I looked at Kitten, "What about you baby? Does Kitten want a sister?" Her face lit up and her purrs became louder. I had my answer. "Very well, if Kitten does not mind a sister, I would be glad to have another kitty." Kitten got up and walked to the other side of the bed. Taking Rachel's hand in her paw they moved to the other bed and lay together. Jasmine moved up to beside me and snuggled as we watched.

Unlike Kitten's transformation, which took place in an eye blink, Rachel's body slowly changed. First, she grew fur and a tail formed. It started short and slowly grew to full length. Then, her face, hands, and feet all changed to take on cat like features. Unlike Kitten who was glossily black, Rachel's fur changed and became like a tiger, with a pale white belly and chest. The process lasted a good thirty minutes and when was done two cat women lay cuddled together.

Kitten meowed and before our eyes, she was a cat once more. She placed her paw on Rachel's furry arm and meowed once more. The next thing I knew there were two cats, one with tiger markings and the other black standing side by side on the bed. Kitten took a couple of steps and looked over her shoulder as if to say follow me. At first, Rachel's steps were like that of a newborn kitten, clumsy and unsure. Nevertheless, with Kitten's guidance she soon learned to walk around and even jump down off the bed.

It was cute to watch the pair walking around the room playing follow the leader. Kitten would jump up on to the dresser and look down at Rachel, as she would jump and miss. They would meow back and forth a bit and Rachel would finally make it up. I could not help myself and soon found myself giggling at their antics.

The interesting part was when they walked over to the bathroom door. Kitten meowed for a long time and finally walked through the closed door. From the other side of the closed door I could hear her meowing. Rachel looked at the door and finally walked to it and bumped her head. She did that several times before sitting down and looked back at me with a pitiful expression. "Don't look at me, I can't do it ether." I said in reply.

Kitten popped into existence next to Rachel causing her to jump up in the air in surprise. They meowed back and forth and then both disappeared. "Son of a bitch," Jasmine whispered. "If we could figure how to do that..." her voice trailed off.

I said, "Yea talk about never having to worry about driving or flying anywhere." I thought for a moment and then said, "I think though we should keep this under our hat Jasmine. I don't want to see ether carted off by a research facility." I added, "Make sure everyone knows when we get home never to let it slip about Kitten and Rachel."

Jasmine nodded and said, "Yes Mistress."

After a few minutes, the pair appeared back in the room. Kitten transformed back into a cat woman followed by Rachel a moment later. They came over to the bed and nuzzled against Jasmine and I. Looking at Rachel I said, "While Rachel is a beautiful name for a woman, it does not fit you anymore." I had always been terrible with names in the past but looking at Rachel I knew her new name, "How about Tigress."

Rachel purred loudly followed by Kitten's purr a moment later. "I love it, thank you Mistress," she said.

I shook my head, "Call me Momma from now on."

Tigress stopped purring and looked at me. Her aquamarine cat eyes stared into mine for a long time. "Momma?" she said softly as if trying the word out for size. I can't explain how her face changed except when she said, "Momma," again it was in the true meaning. I had become her mother, her human, just as I had with Kitten.

Chapter 6

After spending the day in the park with Jasmine and two playful kitties chasing leaves without receiving a phone call I decided we would stay one more day. If no news by noon tomorrow, we would head back and I would put some pressure on a certain woman. While the night before felt good, the day's laughs were the medicine I really needed to cheer me up. It was like watching two kittens playing all day. Now and then, they would remember Jasmine and I, come prancing up for a friendly nuzzle and purr happily, before chasing blowing leaves once more.

Two things happened that day that I remember. The first was that Kitten seemed more playful then before and the second, Tigress was becoming more like a cat. When we got back to the room that evening, she spent the time, her head on my lap, purring. When she spoke, it was not as the collage-educated woman I knew. She spoke as Kitten did, in third person, and simple sentence structures. I asked her if she was happy with the change, and her reply was, "Tigress happy, has Momma now."

Ever since Jasmine had had her change, I had not made love to her properly. That changed our last night in LA. With kitten on one side, Tigress on the other and me on top of her we made passionate love. Feeling the vibrations from the two-cat women purrs travel through Jasmine's body to her cock and into me drove me nuts. Like the night before we three made love until the wee hours of the morning. Even though Jasmine's seed filled me, she remained hard enough for us to keep making love. After the frantic need at the start, it calmed down to each trying to pleasure the other and everyone trying to make me lose my mind.

We four lay together dozing when I felt Kitten's mind in mine. She opened up her feelings to me. I was what she had been seeking and longing for, for more years then I could imagine. She needed someone to love, someone to love her. Not only had I filled that hole in her life, but gave her a sister too. The feelings of her love and devotion rivaled that of Heather's. She conveyed that Tigress would keep changing but for me not to worry, Kitten would make sure everything was ok. I had the impression that Kitten was both smarter then I was and not just old, she was ancient. However, her emotional state was that of a young child, clingy and fragile, needing a human to take care of her.

The phone rang breaking the connection Kitten and I had. It was the piece of beefcake that had picked up the suitcase. He was willing to make a trade, Buddy for the paper. After we threatened each other, it was agreed that we would meet at 9 am in the park. Just before hanging up he said for me to come alone. Looking at everyone, I described the call and ended with his threat. A grin crossed my face as I said, "But it's more fun to cum with others."

At eight thirty, I was sitting on the park bench where we had agreed to meet. Looking around I saw Jasmine reading a book under a tree about twenty feet away, her back to me. Of the two cats, I could not see them though I knew they would be close in case anything popped.

Right on time the man came walking up leading a full sized poodle on a leash. I realized I had no idea what Buddy looked like and the only thing I could possibly do was to see if he reacted to his name. Standing, I started walking forward when a memory, for lack of a better word, popped into my head. I saw myself walking up and kneeling before the dog. I reached out, stroked its face, and with a quick move rotated the left ear one-quarter turn counter clockwise. In an eye blink, the memory was over and I was standing ten feet from the man.

"Here he is," The man said holding the leash.

"Ya think?" I said looking at him. I decided spontaneously to follow the memory, at worst it would get me bit. Walking up I put a smile on my face and kneeling down said, "Hi buddy, how's my boy," My hands scratching his chest and petting his head. He wagged his tail happily at me. Looking up I smiled at the man, my hands caressing the pup's ears.

Without looking away from his face, I gave the left ear a turn. A soft clicking sound was my reward. Looking at the now frozen dog, I looked back at him and stood. Still smiling I said, "You thought a robotic dog would fool me?" Shaking my head slowly I added, "Just because you are cute, I'll give you a five-minute head start." He got a confused look on his face. Sighing I said as I looked away from him, "Some people should not be allowed outside on their own." Facing him once more, I said softly, "What type of coffin would you like at your funeral?" His eyes got big and he started backing away, holding up my hand I said, "Don't forget your dog."

With a quick movement the man scooped up the robotic dog, turned, and sprinted away. I stood watching him as Jasmine walked up beside me. At her feet were two cats following as if they were trained. Jasmine watched him and said, "You're letting him get away mistress?"

I shook my head, "No he is only a little fish, time for us to go for something bigger." I looked down at the two cats and added, "I don't know how you knew, or how you managed to tell me, but thank you anyways." One of the other of them had to have planted the memory on how to turn on and off a robotic dog. "Let's go home." As Jasmine and I walked back to the rental car, the two cats disappeared. I would have worried but I knew that Kitten would keep Tigress out of trouble.

Calling home, I reached Jade on the phone, "How's my pet?" I asked. She smiled and backed up to where I could see her shoes. The ballet boots forced her to walk on her tippy toes. I must have had a thing for shoes that I was not aware of because the sight of them sent throbs of pleasure coursing through me. "I love them."

"Thank you Mistress for letting me wear them," She said blushing with pleasure.

"My pleasure pet," I replied. My face turning serious I said, "We will be coming in today. Please have everyone check all the kennels with in a sixty-mile radius for a full sized Poodle who answers to the name of Buddy." As she nodded I said, "Also Kitten's little sister, Tigress, will be joining us. Please make sure everyone welcomes her when they arrive."

"Yes Mistress," she said happily.

"We will see you soon pet. Kiss, kiss" I said as I closed the connection.

By the time, we had our tickets and everything packed. I still had not seen ether Kitten or Tigress; a small nagging fear crept up on me. All the way back to the east coast the worry grew until Jasmine leaned over as we were taxiing to the terminal and said, "Don't worry Mistress, from my calculations they will be fine." I wondered what she based her calculations on, but did not ask.

It was well past the witching hour when we arrived home. Sitting by the front door were Kitten and Tigress. I could almost feel their smugness over beating us home. As one, they both stood and bounded down the steps and into my waiting arms. Cooing softly, I rubbed faces with both before setting them back down. Looking at Jasmine I said, "It's good to be home." She nodded as we walked up to the house.

Inside, I had half way expected the house to be deserted or something bad happened in my absence. Luckily, I was wrong. Sitting in the living room were all my pets waiting for our arrival. "Darlings, I'm..." was all I got out before they swarmed me. Kissing each and smiling happily I realized even though I could not have children I was the luckiest woman alive.

It was Angela who asked, "What happened to Rachel mistress?" All the girls stopped and looked around before looking at me.

Kitten and Tigress were sitting on one of the chairs side by side watching. I gestured towards Tigress and said, "There she is." They looked at her and then at I confused. "Show them baby." I said looking at her. She jumped down off the chair and then walked towards me. In mid step, she transformed into the cat woman and flowed into my arms. "Good Tigress, momma is happy with her good girl." I said as we nuzzled each other. You could have heard a pin drop.

Heather walked up to us and reaching out to stroke her said, "Rachel?"

Tigress turned and hugged Heather tightly purring softly, "Tigress now Heather. Rachel wrong name for kitty." Moving from me the girls started caressing and petting Tigress.

Smiling I said, "I need to go to bed pets, don't stay up too late." I not sure they heard me and with a soft smile still I turned and headed to bed. By the time I undressed and cleaned up Kitten was waiting for me.

As I crawled into bed, she snuggled close, "Kitten stay with Momma."

Turning off the light I caressed her face and said softly, "I would not have it any other way Kitten." It seemed as if I fell asleep in an instant and dreamt of Kitten's life.


Chapter 7

Kitten's life played through my mind throughout the night. Like watching a movie, running fast the imagines popped up and disappeared. I knew she was old or at least wise before. However, after watching it I concluded that Kitten was better than seven hundred years old. Her earliest memories were of a woman wearing an elaborate fifteenth century gown who transformed her. Before that, her memories were of a normal cat.

All that changed with the transformation. Her intelligence spiked, the ability to move through space and transform herself manifested its self. However, the woman, made sure that Kitten would always be dependent on her and not be able to tell what had been done. Because of what had been done, she would forever be emotionally dependent and her articulation ability was that of a young child. A swelling of hatred blossomed in me. Had the woman been alive today I would have killed her for what she had done to my baby.

When she died, Kitten had to find a person to love and care for her. Repeatedly she would bond with a human, only to have them age and die. With each heartbreak she suffered, I suffered also. I felt the hurt and feelings of abandonment that Kitten felt, each time worse than the last. I must have cried out because a part of me became aware of all my pets gathering around the bed worriedly.

Voices called out to me but I was stuck in the loop of finding someone worthy of my love and devotion, followed by a few wonderful years only to have them abandon me in the end. The cycle repeated with person after person, joy and then loss. Each time, the feelings of abandonment affecting me stronger. Blindly I reached out a hand as a man drowning will reach for a rescuer. My hand found and grasped a furry arm; Tigress's, a small part of me realized.

123456...8