Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Heather gave them lust, the feelings of love that echoed back from my slaves brought tears to my eyes. "I love you too," I said softly. I added after a second, "Now cum so that I can feed your sister and let her feel your good girl pleasure." It was like a gun going off and I channeled it all into my three daughters. All three of them, Angela included passed out. I laughed and said, "Good girls."

Jenny stood and said, "Forgive a girl for speaking out of turn. Goddess, the woman from earlier, Sue, wants to know if seven tonight works for you."

"Yes," I replied. I looked around, "Girls, you can speak at anytime. You do not need permission to speak to me." Sitting down once more I said, "Again let me say, please call me mistress or Samantha. In public address me as Miss Samantha or Miss Spade depending on who is around us at the time." Looking at them I commanded, "Greg come to me."

A stunning woman stood and walked up. Kneeling she looked up at me with doe like eyes. "How may your girl serve her mistress," in a voice that dripped sexuality.

"The limo has a recording device in the cabin correct?"

"Yes mistress," she replied simply.

"Erase everything said from the point I sat down in the back until now. As far as it and anyone who asks, the whole trip was made in silence." I said looking at her.

"As you command, it will be," she replied.

I watched her leave before saying, "John come to me." Another woman came to me with her head lowered. "You will attend the meeting with Angela and I. However you will not break character while there. Do you understand?"

"Of course mistress," she said looking up at me.

"Have you found pleasure as a female is much greater than as a male?" I asked.

"Oh yes mistress, a thousand times better." She replied with a smile. "Thank you for allowing me to be yours fully."

"You're welcome. You may return to your play." I looked at the gathered slaves, "As can you. Enjoy yourselves until 6:30. Then back to your stations."As she walked back to the other slaves, I looked down at Angela, Jasmine and Heather who were now awake. "Come with me." Standing I walked out into the hall and transferred to the control room I had found. A moment later all three appeared.

Leaning against a desk I asked, "Okay what have you found out?"

"The system came first online fifteen years ago and went into standby five years ago on May 15th until today it went active once more," Jasmine replied.

"Why did it go into standby?" I asked looking at Jasmine.

It was Heather who answered, "That was the day I received the mask in the mail and put it on." I stared at her and after a moment she added, "Father always said that no matter what happens, I would be safe here. I had no idea he had built this complex under the house."

Turning to Jasmine I said, "Me turning on the light activated it?"

"No mistress, you telling the alarm system to stop and taking control in the warehouse did it. The system now is centered on you as the primary user."

"How smart are we talking here?" I asked concerned.

"We are talking roughly fifteen years old. The computer while fast, is not self aware nor will it ever be. It can track and fire at multiple targets within a five mile radius with ease." Jasmine paused and then after a glance at Angela, "It also can override other similar systems for other targets outside its maximum range."

"Mistress, there are hidden installations all over the world," Angela said. "If you wanted you could take out a target anywhere."

"What about ammunition for the weapons? How much and what type I mean?"

When no one answered the computer replied from a speaker I hadn't noticed. "Mistress there are forty-two thousand one hundred and eighteen 35 millimeter anti personal rounds. Thirty thousand 35 millimeter armor piercing and high explosive rounds. Eight thousand 325 millimeter Sabot high explosive rail rounds. One hundred and fifteen thousand four hundred and ninety-six 15 millimeter rail rounds."

The numbers were mind boggling. However what caught my attention were the last two items. "Computer display route from current location to locations of all rail weapons." On the computer screen a floorplan was displayed. What I hadn't seen was there was another door on the far side of the warehouse. It led to a rail gun somewhere behind the house. Also it showed a third floor down where four smaller rail guns were stationed at the cardinal points around the house. That way there was an outer circle with the small rail guns, an inner circle of the 35 millimeter auto cannons, and finally the house at the center. "What is the range of the 325 millimeter rail gun?"

"One hundred nautical miles at mach five mistress. One hundred twenty five nautical miles at mach seven with a one minute ten second recharge time between shots." The computer replied.

I looked at Angela not getting the numbers in my mind converted. It was Jasmine who said, "Roughly forty seconds from shot to impact at mach 5."

"Forty-four point seven nine two seven three five six four two nine seconds." The computer paused and then added, "To be exact mistress."

"Heather, you and Jasmine inspect the rail guns. Angela dig up Georgia and look at the weapons in the armory. I want an inventory and ammo count." Pausing I raised my voice and added, "Computer open all blast and locked doors for myself, Angela, Heather, and Jasmine on our voice commands. Can you see our images and record the other's voices from this location?"

"Angela, please sit before camera over monitor and state your name." The computer asked.

Angela moved and sat down. In a clear voice she said, "My name is Angela. I belong to the goddess."

After a moment the computer said, "User Angela accepted and is allowed full access. Heather please sit before camera over the monitor and state your name."

As Angela stood Heather sat down, "My name is Heather and I belong to the goddess."

"User Heather recognized and allowed full access." It paused and then asked Jasmine to sit down.

"Jasmine. I belong to the goddess." She paused and then with a sly smile said, "While computer is correct in data conversion, computer is incorrect in addressing primary user Samantha Smith as mistress. She is our goddess and not just a mistress."

"User Jasmine accepted and is allowed full access. Query: define the difference in titles."

"A mistress can give pain and or pleasure. Both are emotional states found in animals. A goddess on the other hand grants death or eternal life. Both are physical states found in all animals."

"Definition accepted." Just as we were about to split up the computer asked, "Goddess, do you wish to allow other three users access into your living quarters, command center, and fusion reactor spaces."

While I wanted to debate Jasmine's title for me, now was not the time or place. Instead I filed it away for later. "Is there any reason we would need to enter the reactor space?" I asked looking at Jasmine. When she shook her head I replied, "Allow access to reactor space only when our input is needed. Any are allowed into the command center. In case of an attack, one of us four will come here to the command center oversee your defense of the house and my girls. I mean the room where you are housed and Jasmine has already begun examining you."

"Computer center now designated as command center. Old command center now designated as reserve command center." The computer replied.

"Other users may have access to my living quarters only when I am present."

"Access allowed when primary user is attendance accepted."

I looked at the others, "Okay you have your assignments." I waited until they left before saying, "Computer display route to my living quarters." It showed this room and a door on a wall. Looking at the wall I didn't see any sight of the door so said, "Computer open the door."

Instead of a door opening, the whole wall slid down into the floor. Beyond it was a door which opened at my touch. Walking through I found a smallish apartment with master bedroom, bath, kitchen and dinette. I was looking around when Kitten showed up.

"Unidentified life form detected in goddess's rooms!" the computer said followed with the alarm.

"Shut that god damn alarm off!" I yelled over the noise.

"Computer this is Kitten, she goes where she wants."

"User Kitten recognized as Felis Domesticus or Common House Cat."

She shifted form and stood with claws extended and tail whipping she hissed, "Kitten is no common house cat. Kitten a person." Kitten turned to me, "Momma tell bad man Kitten is special."

"Computer, Kitten is special and does not need user access. She has her own way of going through doors. Do not mind her or her sister, Tigresss." I looked at her, "It's okay baby, momma make computer understand. Would you have Tigress join us so she can meet computer too?" She nodded and disappeared. A moment later she arrived with Tigress. The other cat woman shifted and looked around. "It's okay Tigress, momma wanted you to meet the computer."

"Hel-lo" she said looking around.

"User Tigress recognized. Hello Tigress," the computer replied.

Going and sitting on the couch I patted the cushions on either side of me and soon had a pair of cat women snuggling tightly against me. "Tell me about your new kitty friend."

"Who Bob?" Kitten asked.

"His name is Bob?" I asked.

"Bob is dumb as a brick," Tigress said slowly.

"He runs into walls instead of through them," Kitten said sadly.

"But he friendly," Tigress added.

"Do you wish me to make him like you both?"

"No, then he be big and dumb." Kitten said after a long moment.

"Better stay the same," Tigress agreed.

"Very well. That brings me to another point. All here save you two and Bob have become one with the black companion. When will you be ready to take that step?" I asked. Instead of replying Kitten stood and began pacing back and forth. Finally, after five minutes she stopped and looked at me in a worried voice she asked, "Momma take care of her kitties no matter what happens to them?"

"Momma will always take care of her two best girls no matter what happens to them. Kitten and Tigress must already know that." I replied. "If her kitten and tigress are not sure, momma will not force them."

Kitten looked at Tigress. After a long moment they began meowing at each other. Finally Tigress said, "Tigress go first for momma and show her sister that it is safe." She looked at Kitten and added, "Tigress think Kitten be like Bob and too stupid to learn new thing."

In reply Kitten growled deep in her throat. Before I had a cat fight on my hands I said, "Come with me. I teleported to the play room and found the others still slowly making love to each other. "That's enough for now," I said as I clapped my hands. As all turned towards me I lifted Tigress in my arms and put her into the drum. Without speaking she sunk down and under. After a minute she came back up. Before my eyes she changed from a glossy black oil covered cat woman into a beautiful human form. It changed back into a cat and her eyes opened. The black faded and she looked as she had before getting in. I lifted her out and she walked over to Kitten.

"There is nothing to fear sister. The only changes are that I am one with momma now and can speak better." Tigress looked at me and added, "Thank you momma."

"You're welcome baby," I replied. I looked at Kitten and held out my arms to her. "It's time Kitten."

Kitten walked forward and into my arms. "Momma take care of her kitten?"

"Always," I replied as I lifted and placed her into the drum. "Dunk fully Kitten," I said.

She went under and came back up sputtering. I smiled down at her and helped her stand. Her yellow eyes glazed over and became black. A moment later her whole body stilled and shifted. Like Tigress she took the form of a glossy black female and then slowly shifted back to cat woman form. In an almost whisper she said, "I must go under again." She sunk under the black goo and came back up just as I was getting worried two minutes later.

I lifted her out while still glossy black and waited as the black slowly shifted back into her former coloring. Her eyes were the last thing to clear and she looked at me a long moment before speaking tonelessly, "It took longer to become one with this race but unification is complete." She paused and said in her normal tones, "Kitten was wrong to worry and thanks her momma." I got a mental smile as she added, "Kitten can talk to all her sisters now."

I walked over to the throne, sat on the edge, and opened my legs, "In that case Kitten and Tigress can come and pleasure momma." As they kneeled before me, my wings spread and my need filled the air with raw lust. The pair of cat women began licking and caressing my legs and cunny. In a matter of moments I was screaming in pleasure as their magic touch pushed me over into orgasmic pleasure. In turn my wings slammed the minds of all there with the same pleasure I was feeling. I heard their voices scream out in pleasure as they orgasmed and then passed out. Even Kitten and Tigress were dazed but their tongues never slowed and kept the orgasms washing over me until I too passed out.

In the dream like state I could see the pair driving my body onwards even though my mind was detached. "Pleasure each other for momma," I said looking down at them. Two heads popped up and looked at me before looking at each other. At first I thought they were having a cat fight. It dawned on me that they were making love roughly to each other. Things calmed down when they made it to a 69 position and rough tongues attacked furry cunnys. Looking up I saw the other slaves were kneeling and looking up at me in wonder. I spread my mental wings until they surrounded all of the girls and said, "Cum in pleasure and love for your sisters and I"

All orgasmed at once though they didn't move or fall over. I felt their minds orgasming in pleasure and their voices rose in worshiping me. Even the pair of cats pleasuring each other's minds responded to my command. "All belong to Mistress, all take care of each other, all live for pleasure." Their minds echoed my words as their own.

My mind flowed back into my body and I opened my eyes. "Good girls one and all," I said. Standing I looked around and added to Heather, Jasmine and Angela. "My three rules apply to you too."

"Of course Mistress," Jasmine replied a moment before the others did.

"I am going on over shortly. Angela ride over with John and Greg in the limo at six thirty. All three of you are to enter together." I said mentally to her. Looking down at Kitten and Tigress still making passionate love to each other I said, "Momma has a meeting, I want my two kitties to stay here tonight."

"Kitten will stay home with her sisters," Kitten's mind replied.

"As you wish momma," Tigress agreed.

Standing I looked around and at first thought of taking Jenny with me. But no, while she passed the test I didn't want to push it. "Who here, other than my two kitties, can disable instead of kill? Who can fight against overwhelming odds without fear?" There was a pause and then almost as one, every girl stood. "I know you would willingly die for me pets. However what I asked for was who the best hand to hand fighter is." My eyes found Jenny and I asked her, "Jenny, you remember the man from earlier? Which of your sisters here can drop him and his friends on the first try without breaking a sweat?"

"I can goddess," replied MiLing. She was a slight oriental woman with beautiful black hair down to her ass cheeks said.

Stepping down and around the pair of kitties still making love I gestured for room. Aloud I said, "Prove it MiLing. Knock me down to the ground." She shook her head no, so I added, "I will not send one of my daughters and pets to her death. Prove you are worthy to watch my back or sit back down."

MiLing stepped forward until she was about five feet away from me. In a singsong voice she said, "I do not wish to hurt you Mistress. Can you not take my word?"

"Miling, if I take your word without proof, you will die tonight. I have lost one daughter and love already. I will not lose another. I would rather take the chance that Angela and I can stop a blood bath at the meeting alone. So take me down or sit back down with your sisters." Just as I finished she yelled launched herself forward and grabbed my wrist. In a flash she went down and pulled me over her. She meant to throw me but I knew that trick. I grabbed her wrist as I went over her head. Continuing the roll I pulled her off her feet and threw her across the room.

Bouncing to my feet I saw she too had rolled and come up about twenty feet away. "Come come you should know I have been fighting for a while and the men you will be against mass more than I. That won't work with them. You have to do better MiLing."

She walked up until she stood about five feet away. Stopping she bowed while keeping her eyes on me. I bowed also and smiled, "My attack this time?"

"If you wish," she said with a slight smile as she shifted sideways and raised her arms.

Smiling I walked forward until I was well within her reach and said, "What rating?"

"Eighth degree goddess," She replied keeping her eyes locked on mine.

"What your master forgot to tell you was that the real world is different than the mat." I paused a moment and then added, "I bet I can shoot before you can knock it away." My eyes looked down and then up to her. I had pulled my forty five slowly and had it pointed at her belly. She looked down and her eyes got wide as they met mine. "I know you can live with being shot dear. However it would give me the time to put the second shot in your head."

Stepping back I holstered the pistol and said, "Eye contact is important yes. However you must be aware of every sound and movement in your peripheral vision." Mentally I said to all, "This is not a match. The people you must fight will kill you without a thought. They thrive on dirty tricks and will do anything to kill you and your sisters." Refocusing on MiLing I said softly, "You are good on the mat. Now forget the rules you learned. Fight for your life and the lives of your sisters."

"Watch out sister, our mistress cheats," Angela said from the doorway.

I looked at her, "In a fight there is no such thing as cheating." At least that was what I was going to say. I only had the chance to look at Angela before I found myself on the ground with MiLing on top. She had her legs wrapped around my waist, one hand holding my head by my hair, and the other gripping my throat. Her nails were imbedded in my neck and if I tried to pull the arm away I would rip my own airway out in the process. "Good girl," I said softly meeting her eyes.

She smiled, "I win."

"I didn't say that," I replied. "However there are only a few things I can do since you stopped where you have. All would involve hurting you badly which means you would not be able to watch my back tonight. I'll call it a draw." I paused and then added, "In the future you will have to figure how to disable my arms otherwise you are open to taking damage also."

Angela came over and looked down at us, "I would break the elbow with one arm and at the same time pull your head down and head butt you sister."

"I was thinking just drive the nose into the brain instead of a head butt. Either would disable or kill you pet. However if you had finished the attack you would have won." Mentally I said to her, "Let go now so I can properly reward you."

MiLing let go and got up. I stood and said, "Had MiLing finished the attack she would have won hands down." I stepped forward and wrapped my wings around her. Kissing her deeply I said mentally, "You may pleasure me." Pushing lust out it was all focused on her and she dropped to her knees and began licking and sucking my clit and cunny. As my pleasure grew hers became more frantic.