Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind flowed into hers and pushed every pleasure center she had. The orgasm that washed over me was an extra treat. In turn, my pleasure slammed into her mind and she orgasmed harder than she had ever before. She would have fallen had not my wings held her up. In the semi darkness she looked up at me as she licked my honey. I saw a door open in her mind and she in that moment fell head over heels in love with me. Me the woman, not the mistress. Yes, she worshiped her goddess, obeyed her mistress and loved her sisters without measure. But in that moment she saw Samantha and fell in love with her with all her heart.

Opening my wings I smiled down at her and helped her to her feet. Looking at Angela I said, "MiLing will come with us and guard the door from the outside."

"Of course Mistress," She turned to MiLing and tilted her head. A moment later she said, "I know how you feel sister. She is worthy of our love."

"I would hope so," I said softly. I saw the feeling she had for me infect Jenny from there it spread faster and faster until all the girls in the room were looking at me differently. Finally Kitten and Tigress stopped and looked at me confused. The look cleared and Kitten's mind said to me. "I love you more than life it's self Samantha. I need momma to care for her kitten but I love you and would gladly have your kittens were it possible."

"You would have to wait in line Kitten," Angela said with a sad smile.

"I love you all and have from the moment you became my responsibility. Lover, mistress, goddess, I love you in all aspects." I said mentally to all. I felt emotions well up and fought to keep from spreading it as I added, "Now you know how I feel about each of you. I worry about your joy, and fear for your safety. The idea of losing another love is like a little death in me. If it comes to it, fight dirty, go for the kill and watch your sister's backs." Turning to Angela I said, "I'll take MiLing with me instead so she can keep an eye on the door while I talk with Lenny and Sue."

"As you command," Angela replied.

I hugged MiLing to me and stepped to Sue's and Lenny's bedroom. "Come with me and watch my back. Some here are friendly, some indifferent, some fearful, and some want my head on a platter."

Walking through the house and down the stairs I was surprised to find it empty. I only saw one man and he was standing before Don Bruce's office once more. Walking up to him I said, "This is MiLing I want you to watch her back while the meeting is going on."

"As I said before Miss Spade. I don't work for you, nor do I wish to." He looked at me and then towards MiLing. "Another bodyguard in training?"

"No she is death on two legs. Not as bloodthirsty as Angela or I, but give her time. I would really hate to have her kill you." I turned my attention to MiLing and smiled.

Instead of attacking, MiLing walked up to him and spoke in a voice as sweet as honey. She rested her hands on his chest and looked up at him, "I could never kill someone as sweet as you. I can respect and..." she paused looking up at him. "You're in love with her." The shock in his face almost made me laugh. "I see all the way into your heart and I see a kindred spirit. We, who serve her, love her with all our heart. Though you try not to show it, you have fallen for Samantha just as I have," she reached up and caressed his face tenderly. "You will watch my back not because you work for our mistress, but because she asked you to. We always protect her and each other."

He sighed and caressed her face in return, "You're right little sister. I won't fight you but I will watch out for you as I would my own family." He looked at me, "You're right, MiLing is deadly."

"Yes but I was not expecting that." I walked up and hugged them both. "You can love me from afar or come join my family."

The door opened and Sue looked out, "David if you refuse then you are a fool. Our Mistress is special and to be welcome in her house as family is a blessing."

"I wasn't planning on refusing, I was going to say yes and then ask your blessing to transfer to work for her." He said looking at Sue.

"It won't be work," MiLing said giggling. "Unless you consider being on your back with over forty horny sisters work."

"Forty?" he asked gulping.

"More or less," I replied. "But there is a price for becoming one of mine David." I looked at MiLing, "Show and tell him dear."

She closed her eyes and her body turned glossy black. "You will be infused with the goddess's essence." Her eyes opened as black as her body. After a second she looked once more as she had, dressed in form fitting black latex and high heeled boots although her eyes were still black orbs. They changed to look normal with emerald coloring. "The goddess's essence will allow you to look as you please or as she commands." She smiled at me and added, "As Jenny showed me, it also has other properties. I was the one who tripped over her."

From behind him Sue said, "You must completely surrender your will to her. But that is no problem other than trusting that she will take care of and love you."

"You did it?" he asked surprised looking at her.

"She is our goddaughter, David. If Samantha asked me to spare the life of the woman who killed Frankie I would have said yes." Sue said. "But come in and let's talk in the office."

I walked in and sat down on one of the chairs before the desk. MiLing took up a position behind me while Sue gestured for David to take the other seat. Leaning against the front edge of the desk Sue looked at me and then him. "Even before I found out what she really is, I loved Samantha. Part because she was Frankie's lover and part because even though she was a thorn in Lenny's side, she always fought fair."

"Like that ever happens," David said looking at me. "I heard what you did at the club, we all did."

"It was one against ten, I took four slugs to the chest before I got them down. They deserved it and worse. He was planning on taking over after offing Lenny and Sue."

"Eight slugs, goddess," MiLing replied.

"Sorry eight and yes they hurt but as you see I am still here." I saw doubt in his eyes so said, "Shoot me!"

"Um... no," David replied.

"MiLing?" I said not looking at her. She walked around before me holding a 9mm pistol that I didn't even know she had. She looked at David as she pointed it at me and fired.

Looking at the hole in my chest I said, "I still believe the .45 is better little one. It has more stopping power."

In reply she tossed the pistol to him and said, "She is immortal. Nothing we have can harm her."

He looked at the pistol, and then me. "She shot you."

"Of course, I commanded her to." I paused and then looked at MiLing, "Nice hiding place daughter." She smiled in reply. I looked at Sue, "Did you know Heather's father?"

"Only slightly Mistress. Why?"

"Because there is god's own fort under the house," MiLing replied. She looked at me, "I would love to see the big one fire sometime. I bet the hole in the ground it makes when it hits will be impressive."

"No joke," I replied.

After a moment Sue paled, "My god... I had no idea." She looked back and forth between MiLing and I and said, "Just think of what would have happened if it was active back when Blue Ice was going on."

"It would have ended faster that's for sure." I replied. I looked at David and added, "All my girls are telepathic within a certain range. A few are telepathic with me no matter the distance."

"Figures," David said. "You have only girls? How would I fit in?"

"If you stayed full time, you will become female. When you leave the house and property, you can and would take the form you have now." I said. "Just as a few already do. If you stay here, you will always wear the male form just like Lenny."

MiLing took the pistol back and placed it behind her. She winked and then bent over him. In a soft voice, "We are sexual creatures. You have no idea what pleasure is like until you keep orgasming until you pass out. Not for a second, but for a long time... Ten minutes, fifteen, even a few hours." Standing up she smiled, "You'll see."

"Would you two please wait outside and keep anyone who wants in out?" I asked. "I would like a few minutes alone with my god mother." They stood and walked out together. Once the door was closed I said, "Do you know who the lawyer you saddled me with really is?"

"Yes mistress." Sue replied as she moved forward to kneel before me.

"Didn't you think it was important to tell me he was a fed?"

"Yes but you left so fast I didn't have a chance to pull you to the side. I hope it didn't cause too much trouble." She said with her head lowered.

"No trouble at all. I just ended up putting three corrupt cops in jail with their help, and now am working with them to bring down the families." I said with a hint of anger. In reality I was over my anger and had worked out a way to survive it. "When we get to the house, you and Lenny will be punished for this." Standing I looked down at her, "When the meeting is over, you and Lenny will return to the house with us for your punishment." I paused and then added, "Mother, look at me." She looked up with fear in her eyes, "Your punishment is to be ravished by every one of your sisters and not be able to orgasm until I allow it."

"Thank you Samantha," Sue replied. "I know I deserve worse."

"No you don't. You could have told Jenny and in turn she pass it on to me." I paused and then added, "Lenny needs to become complete. He needs to become female and learn to be a sexual creature as do you." I heard noise outside the door and opened it to find Lenny face down on the floor with MiLing on his back. She has his arms pinned with her legs and a pistol against his head. Looking on with crossed arms David stood silently. He looked at me, "I am glad I didn't fight her. My soon to be sister is a mean one."

"Yes she is," I looked down at her, "I see you learned the lesson I taught you."

"Of course mistress," MiLing said.

Lenny struggled and said, "Let me up you impertinent bitch." His eyes cut towards mine as he added, "Spade get this hell cat off me this instant."

"I know what you did asshole. I know how you set me up to take a big fall. So if you want to live through the next minute I would consider being really nice or MiLing will blow your brains out." I said coldly. "All I want to hear from you is that you are sorry."

"I'm sorry," he said looking away. "I don't know what you think I did Samantha but I would never hurt you." He looked up at me, "Not since..." his voice broke as he added, "Frankie." In a softer voice he said, "I'm sorry I called you a bitch."

MiLing looked at me and I nodded. She turned back and said, "Only because mistress gives you your life." She got up slowly and placed the pistol against the small of her back. Because I was behind her I could see as it seemed to sink under her skin and disappear.

Don Bruce stood and looked at her and then David. "Why didn't you stop her?"

"Because I have no wish to die."

"I'll deal with you later," he spat.

"I quit already so tough shit Don Bruce." David said with his arms still crossed.

"Then get the fuck out of my house." Don Bruce yelled.

"He works for me," I said softly.

"I will not be assaulted in my own house Spade. You go too far," he said spinning towards me.

"If I were you, I would go have a word with your wife before Angela decides she wants to play with you regardless of my wishes. You know how protective she is."

"She's behind me right now isn't she," Don Bruce said with a whisper.

"No but I expect her any minute. Lenny go talk to Sue and calm down." I commanded. He turned and went into his office and closed the door.

"I don't think I have met Angela? Is she really better than MiLing here?" David asked.

"David, I am good from having years and years of practice fighting dirty. Angela is every bit as good and does not hold back. She goes for the kill without hesitation."

"Hell Samantha I do that," David replied.

"No, you go for the disable or wound if need be. It is what makes you human. My Angel of death was never human to start with." I said softly. "Killing you would cause her no more regret than swatting a bothersome fly." I gestured towards MiLing, "She would have pulled the trigger once he was on the floor and then shot you if you twitched as much as a finger."

I smiled, "Which brings me to another topic."I moved into the hall and said, "Now that we are alone, I want another chance MiLing. I won't use any abilities I have and you won't shoot me."

"I know you would win," MiLing replied.

"Yes I will but you still need to learn. You should have broken his arms rather than using your legs to pin him." I looked at David, "You up for a tumble? You two against one of me?"

"Oh hell no, I know better than that."

"Come now, I need to work off energy before I go into the meeting." I bowed towards her and then him and turned by back to them. I heard them coming, the sound to the right was louder so I spun to the left and caught sight of MiLing about six feet out with David closer to three. Both stopped and looked at me sheepishly. "Is this when I say red light?"

David smiled, "A little late I think."

We were still looking at each other when I heard Angela say, "Can I play too?" Mentally she added, "Mistress I would never kill without your blessing."

"Angela if you had to join in my fights you had better still be willing to kill without hesitation. That is the one thing I can count on. You always have my back." I replied mentally to her.

"Jasmine, what are the condition of the rail weapons?" I asked mentally, shifting gears.

"I don't know. They look like they would work but I have never seen one in action." Jasmine replied.

"I want you down in the control room and weapons system on line. I expect you will have some target practice before the day is over. Make them count and don't hurt any of your sisters." I said mentally. I saw Angela's eyes get large and even MiLing took a step back. "Oops I said that to everyone."

David looked from one to the other surprised and then at me, "What's wrong?"

"Your new sisters just found out I can be ruthless also." I said.

"Weapons online...big baby charging. Two minutes to full activation," Jasmine said.

"All sisters returning at max speed to house and I am ferrying them through tunnels to bunker. Five minutes goddess," Heather added.

"Angela, get Kitten, Tigress and Bob down there and make them understand to stay," I commanded. Angela nodded and disappeared.

"Did she just go poof?" David asked.

"Yes," I replied.

The door opened and Lenny looked out with fear in his face, "Samantha?"

I don't know if he was afraid from what Sue told him or if he knew all hell was going to break loose. "Yes Don Bruce?" I asked with a smile.

"Starting a world war might not be the best thing to start your takeover. I'm just saying." He said gently.

"I won't start a war. I am just planning a little demonstration." I looked at John and Greg who kept quiet as church mice at the front door. "It's time." I looked at MiLing, "You and David will guard the door. No one allowed in except Angela. Let anyone leave but don't go outside until I say so."

"As you command Mistress," MiLing said.

Looking towards Don Bruce I said, "After you."

I followed him in with the two FBI men behind me. Gesturing for Don Bruce to take a seat I walked slowly around the table until I stood behind him at the head. Stopping with my hands on my hips I said, "Most of you know me, the rest know of me. My name is Sam Spade." I took off my hat and trench coat. "A few of you accept my take over, some dislike it but will wait to make their move, and a couple would gladly shoot me now to take control."

I removed my pistol and tossed it onto the table. "Give it your best shot, no one will stop you and I'll even hold still." No one made a move to take it. "Well the offer stands." I paused and then continued, "There are some changes, a few rules that you will follow. Failure carries a death sentence. We do not deal drugs now or ever. Who here is distributing?" I saw a couple eyes cut from me towards one man. Smiling I walked across from him, "Somehow I knew it was you." It was the asshole at the table earlier. "Go and destroy all of it."

"Like hell," he replied. In a flash he scooped up my pistol and shot me in the chest. Looking down at the hole I poked a finger in and then removed it. Looking at him my smile became wide and I pushed fear his way. "You will have to do better than that. Now I recommend you move your stash before I destroy it and you."

He stood with wide eyes and ran from the room. Mentally I said, "Jasmine, a car will be leaving shortly. Track it and once it arrives at its location take it and the building out. It is where the mob keeps its drugs." Jimmy hated drug dealers almost as much as I did so I knew nothing would remain once he was done. I let the fear fade from the room as I said, "You humans are so predictable."

Walking over to the only exit I stood with my back to the door, "Now that the soon to be dead wood is out of the way..." I showed my true form and spread my wings fully. As they waved slowly I sent pleasure and joy into the room. "I can let my hair down so to speak and get down to business." I paused looking around the table and decided to play the goddess card. "You will accept my leadership without question. You want my leadership. You need my guidance. I am your goddess and you will address me with respect as due my status."

I shifted back into my old form and continued, "Who's making book?" I expected one man but all raised their hands. "How about protection?" again all hands remained raised. "Prostitution?" The same hands stayed up. "Okay, let me make the new rules clear. If you have any questions, anything you want to know you will ask once I am finished." I walked back to the head of the table and motioned Don Bruce to move. He stood and took a seat along the wall by the two FBI men. "All we do from here on out is done within the laws. My laws. No more fixing races fights or games. Use your knowledge to set the odds instead of spending money needlessly on fixing it." I paused and looked around, "If you or one of those under you break my laws, I will remove you an all those under you."

Right on cue Jasmine said, "Shot!" and it sounded as if a lightning bolt struck outside the window.

"That takes care of the drug trade," I said. "Location and sat report," I commanded to Jasmine.

"It was a warehouse in old Weston Shipyard. It has been completely destroyed with no survivors or drugs remaining. Computer states no second shot needed goddess," Jasmine replied.

"Next item, Protection." I looked at them, "If someone is paying protection then give them protection. If someone hits a store, find out who did it and take care of him. Retrieve the product and return it to the store owner." I paused and looked around, "If you can't retrieve the product then you just bought it and the cost is removed from your percentage of the take."

I paused and let that sink in before continuing, "Prostitution. You will write down the names of all pimps and houses you control and turn it over to Lenny." I looked at him, "You will give it to me." Returning my attention to the men I said, "I will control it for now. However, you will still retain your split of the take."

"I have the three cats but they won't stay put unless someone stays with them." Angela said suddenly in my mind.

"Stay with them Angela, I would rather you keep them safe than have you here." I replied mentally. Aloud I asked, "Any questions?" Of course they kept quiet so I added, "I am sure things will come up. When they do, you may call and I will set up a location. Or, if important come to the house next door unarmed." I paused and looked at them, "I would not try anything there if you are smart. All my girls are enhanced and the house is not what it seems." I paused a long moment looking at them, "Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you. Good work will be rewarded, poor work will be punished. Try anything and if you are lucky you will end up as a hole in the ground like that asshole and his drug supply did. If not I will let Angela come play with you."