Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said they are, not me." I paused and then added, "One second..." Mentally I commanded, "Jasmine, come to me." Before us at the table, Jasmine showed up.

She quickly knelt before the table and said, "You sent for me mistress?"

"Get up off the floor and have a seat Jasmine. You are attracting attention." I commanded. It was true, almost everyone in the restaurant was staring at her open mouthed.

Standing and then sitting on Fat's other side Jasmine looked at him, "How are you Fat's?"

"Fa...Fine... Jasmine," Fats said after taking a deep drink.

She smiled and then turned to me, "I still have not finished back tracing the texts."

"I didn't think you had. But I have another question pet. You are telepathic with all of your other sisters right?"

"At this distance their voices are like whispers at the end of a tunnel. Heather and Angela on the other hand are clear as a bell. For some reason, Kitten and Tigeress are like they are right here with us also." Jasmine looked up as the waiter approached, "May I order something? I haven't eaten today."

"Allow me," I replied. I looked up at him and smiled, "Jasmine will be joining me for lunch. She will have the same as I am."

Fat Johnny laughed as he watched the waiter hurry off without speaking. "How much you want to bet they bought only enough for one serving."

"No bet," I replied. I had seen the look of shock and worry on his face as he rushed off. "However I bet they have hers on time." I looked at Jasmine and said, "Inside joke dear sorry. Back to hearing your sisters; At the house, how do you deal with all the thoughts in your mind? Doesn't it overload your thinking?"

"What overload?" Jasmine replied. "I think I understand what you are asking. Mistress, my sisters only talk when they have something to say. For example, Jenny is telling us how she was willing to shoot and then fuck John on your command. That she was feeling the lust you were sending her way helped her ravish him. But she would have even if she wasn't feeling the need for pleasure."

"So from here, you can hear her." Fat's said.

"Yes but as I said it is because I am listening."

"What if she was hiding something? Something she knew would upset Samantha?" he asked.

"Jenny would never do that Fat's. She worships Samantha more than any other save Heather." Jasmine replied shocked.

"More than you?" he asked surprised. I was surprised also but kept my mouth shut.

"Johnny, I have loved Red from high school. There is a difference between loving and worshiping." Jasmine replied simply. She looked at me, "You were a geeky freshman and I was a sophomore."

"I saw you but you never stepped forward Jimmy until you rescued me." I replied. I paused and then said mentally, "I have a distasteful task for you Angela. Are you up for it?" Looking at Johnny I said, "Excuse me for a moment."

"Of course," Angela replied.

I closed my eyes and said, "Angela, my love, I know I should be the one who does it and is there for her when I do. But I want you to open Lenny's mind to all the girls. He was behind the drug trade, he used capture scent of Sue to get her and take over the mob. Her father died of suspicious circumstances and I bet he was behind that too. Open the can of worms to all there, allow Sue her revenge, keep him alive until I get home. But..." I paused, "Suzi ordering Jenny to take out the person at the front door was one thing. Lenny has been running a game on us all is another."

Opening my eyes I saw Jasmine looking at me with horror and worry crossing Fat Johnny's face. "Is everything okay Samantha?" he asked reaching forwards to rest his hand on mine.

"Yes, I just had to deal with what we were talking about. So assuming he is taken out or controlled fully. Do I let the feds have him or leave it to the fish?"

"The feds might get more out of him and get you in the process." Fat's replied. "Better to just have him have an accident." He looked up and smiled, "Ahh here comes your dinners." By the time the waiter set down two bowls and glasses of milk Fats was laughing.

"Excuse me for asking, but what the hell is this?" Jasmine asked looking into her bowl.

"Noodle Oooo's," I replied looking into mine. The little round "O's" in a tomato sauce looked nasty now and I remembered how shocked daddy had been by my asking for it at a real restaurant. Picking up a spoon I dipped in into the mass of round noodles and red sauce. With eyes closed I took a taste and found to my delight, they tasted every bit as good as they had back then. "Perfect..." I said with eyes closed. Opening them I looked at Fats and bent forward to give his cheek a kiss. "Every bit as good as it was back then, thank you."

Across from me Jasmine ate hers as if she were eating a big pile of steaming dog crap. Finally she set her spoon down and guzzled her milk. "Forgive me Mistress but this stuff is vile." She looked at Fat Johnny and added, "I can't believe you would serve something this nasty here Fat's."

"I carry it because a little red head five year old girl stole my heart and asked for it on her birthday. Who am I to turn down a birthday wish when I can take care of it easily?" Fat's replied. "No one else I know can stomach it but it made her happy back then and again every time she came in and ordered it with her father."

"While I wouldn't recommend the whisky pre dinner drink with it, everything else was great." I said with a smile. Looking around I noticed that while it was just after the dinner rush, the restaurant was only about a quarter full. "Heather..." I said mentally.

"How may I serve you mistress?" Heather's mind replied to mine.

"I want every girl including the ponies, to eat at Fat Johnny's at least once a week. He is going under and I hate see a friend's business close due to a change in peoples tastes. See to it. If possible more than once a week then I would be really pleased."

"It will be done. Your slaves eat there often as they can. Lunch and or dinner correct?" Heather replied.

"Yes dear, thank you."

Mentally Jasmine said, "Sam I don't think anyone will feel like eating anytime soon. His mind is a sewer." Aloud she asked Fat Johnny, "Do you have an account number to use to bill Samantha?"

"The day I send a bill to a living god is the day I close the doors here," Fat Johnny replied.

"You may say that now Fat's but what happens when a couple hundred of my sisters start showing up every day or two to eat? You can't afford to comp them all even if you wanted to." Jasmine shot back.

"I bet I could Jimmy." He said quickly. "I have more funds than you know about. Well maybe not you but any normal person would know about."

"Jasmine, give him an offshore account number to draw from to cover bills and tips." I commanded.

After a moment she wrote out a routing number and account number on a napkin. Pushing it over to him she said, "If you could draw on it on the fifth of the month every month it would make book keeping easy. Currently there is only two hundred and twenty eight K in it. On the first of the month a half mill deposit in automatically made into it." She paused and then added, "Heather said to tell you that if you abuse the goddess's generosity she will personally come down here and stuff the bill were the sun doesn't shine."

"Heather will do no such thing Jasmine," I said coldly. "I will." Mentally I added to her, "Or we could send Angela."

"He is our friend Samantha, I could never hurt him," Angela's voice said softly in my mind.

"I didn't want you to pay in the first place Samantha." Fat Johnny replied. "So don't worry about the bill."

"I expect you to bill me for what they eat. Or I will have to do something about it like telling them to pay for everything in giving you pleasure. How many orgasms do you think you can have in a day? Now imagine having my girls, each and everyone refusing to stop until you orgasmed. No matter what you said or begged, the idea of their mistress being displeased by their failure would drive them onward."

Fats looked at me in horror and threw up his hands, "Fine I'll bill you." In a lower voice he added, "You would do that to me just for fun."

"I might mention that an after dinner tip would make their meal complete." I stood and added, "Your tip that is." Beside me Jasmine giggled as she stood. After glancing at her I turned back to Fat Johnny. "However, even that may be too much so I will just say I arrived in the stolen Porsche parked out front and I'll leave it to you to deal with."

"Cute," Fats replied. As I walked away he added, "You were joking of course."

"Of course...The joke is in the third slot and painted sky blue by the way." I laughed as I walked out with Jasmine beside me. Out front I found Bruce and Melissa waiting silently. Wrapping both in my arms I took a step and ended up in my bedroom. Going to the bookcase I lifted the mask and broke it into several pieces. They watched as the pieces formed new masks in my hands. Turning towards them I handed both a mask and said, "This is the first step of your submission. Once on the mask will fuse with your skull and keep you from betraying any in this house." I paused and then added, "Kneel and place the masks against your face." I smiled as both lifted the masks to their faces. Once the masks had sunk into their skin and faded from view I continued, "The next step is for my essence to bind with you. Once that is done, you will be complete." I paused again and then said, "Come with me."

Opening my door I led the pair out and into the play room. There, I saw all were waiting for me in kneeling positions with the exception of Lenny who was bound tightly in a hog tie position. Going to the drum I lifted Melissa up and set her in. "Dunk fully." She looked at it and me and dunked under. A minute later she came up, her clothing gone and body covered in shinny black fluid.

Black eyes opened and focused on me before she said in a husky voice, "Thank you goddess."

"You're welcome dear and please refer to me as mistress," I replied as I lifted her out. Unspeaking she went over to her sisters and knelt down facing me.

Turning to Bruce I effortlessly lifted him into the drum and said, "All my slaves are female. Dunk and become what I wish."

He smiled at me and went under. When he came back up he was female and looked as if she lifted weights. Her eyes black as glass opened and focused on me, "A girl understands now. Thank you, mistress."

"Your new name is Jane Manfield. I always loved her acting and you remind me of her." I lifted her out and waited until she knelt with the others. Going over to my throne I said, "Girls, you all have done well today. All save the one bound, are to pleasure each other until you orgasm. Keep cummming for me even after you pass out. Only stop when the sun rises in the morning or if Angela, Heather, Jasmine, or I command." I bent down and picked up Lenny. Looking to his gagged face I said, "You are going to tell me everything I want to know before your judgment."

Setting him down so he was facing the orgy I dove into his mind. It was like swimming through a sewer and filled with crosses and double crosses. It was he who took care of the bribes. In addition every time Sue tried to say no about something he would use capture scent on her to get her to agree with his idea. However no matter how deeply I looked I couldn't find out who was pulling his strings. The only clue I had was that it had to be someone who knew all his inner thoughts. Suddenly I found it. Not who was commanding him but a lead. He had found the phone in his pocket after a visit with one of his hookers at his hidden apartment. Even though it just showed up, he didn't mind having it and put it in his safe to check daily.

Picking him up I walked over to the drum. "Judgment time. Die here and now or become a nameless slave girl who lives only for pleasure and is without a past. She will be a slave who is hopelessly devoted to her goddess." With that I tossed him in head down and waited with my arms crossed. Frankly I didn't care if he came back up or not.