Sam Spade 21: The Incident of the Lost Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try loving your mother and her boyfriend." I got up and walked over to the window and looked out over the desert, "Remember that first meeting? At the hotel room?"

"Yes you shot at me twice," Jason said softly.

"Yea well I was pissed and scared at the same time." I turned and looked at him. "Generally all I have to do is wave a gun around with a wild look in my eyes and people tell me what I want to know." I looked around the office before looking at him, "More than once I dreamed of making love to you both after that meeting. Oh I know mother helped me find the love for latex, but it was more than that." I turned away again, unable to face him, "I didn't want to fuck you both silly or be fucked silly. I wanted to make slow tender love to you both. Even as Leanne walked away with you both, I was crushed because I didn't have the strength of will to tell you four how I really felt about each."

"Did you finally tell her?" Maradith said from the door.

"Yes to three of the four," I said looking at her. "Mother, I love you more than a daughter should."

"That's four," Jason said.

"I love you too," Maradith said flowing over to Samantha and hugging her tightly. "But I too understand your needs." She looked at Jason, "We will wait until you feel you differently." She released Sam and went over to pour herself a glass of red wine. Sitting down she asked, "So what can I answer for you Samantha?"

"Why did you tell the sisterhood about me six thousand years ago?" I asked

"A better person to ask is the former chairman," Maradith replied.

"So she told you to tell them?" I asked. I had learned long ago that once they give you an opening slip in and keep at it until you finally get the answers you need.

"Daughter, you have to understand how it was back then. Women were worth less than a pig. Here were a group of women who stood up and said no more." Maradith paused, "Mother always stressed to stay out of conflicts. All things change given enough time. But they needed hope." She looked into her wine as she relived those brutal times. "I couldn't stand by and let them suffer any longer. During the days I trained them how to fight. The nights were filled with me showing them the art of pleasuring each other." She didn't meet my eyes as she said, "Madam Chairman showed up and gave them the prophecy through me and commanded me to move on."

"What else did she tell you," I asked.

"She said that I would know the one when she saves my life, calls me sister, and comes close to death because of it." Maradith looked up, "I laughed at her. For my folly, my only daughter and I were separated and unable to join or even speak together unless we walked to each other." She looked at Jason, "You remember when May Song showed up."

"No wonder you took her in and turned her while I was entertaining." Jason replied. "She was already yours."

"But why did she try to vamp me?" I asked confused. "If she was mature enough to not fall into the pleasure trap, why fall back in?"

"What makes you sure she did?" Jason asked. "Think on this, if you have to fight a human, what is the best way as our kind?"

"Fear or lust," I replied slowly.

"There you go," Jason replied.

"Well that solves that," I said getting up. "Thank you both," I said turning to go.

"Sam, wait," Jason said standing. "You know how this will end don't you? We will be wearing your rose, even if it on the inside." He stepped forward and said softly, "You once asked me to trust in that I won't lose myself. I am asking you to do the same now in that you won't lose what you have in us."

I was going to say I can't when I heard Jason's tiny bat fluttering around him say, "Goddess, you must take them as yours. Whose need is more important?"

I opened my mouth to give a snap answer but stopped. Lowering my head, "I know they will in the end. Just as Lady and Arianne has done. But it kills me a little more inside to see other's houses fall because of me."

Suddenly Jane's computer, Ann, dressed in an all to small school girl outfit appeared. She looked at the pair and then me, "Goddess, mother err Jane, explained the difference between making love and fucking but it does not compute. She said I should come talk to you about it. Can you explain or show me what you meant?"

I smiled, glad for the change of topic. "I can help you there. Ann why don't you make love to Jason." She all but tackled him as she pulled him to the ground. In a matter or moments, she was humping away and mewing in pleasure. All in all, it took five minutes before she orgasmed and he followed suit after a minute and lay there looking dazed.

Finally, he looked at me and said, "I assume there is a point to this?"

"Glad you asked," I turned to Ann as she got up. "Little one, while I can tell you both had pleasure from the experience." I looked at mother and asked, "May I?"

"You know I'm still down here right?" Jason said from the floor.

"I know dear. But I don't think I have to ask you if I can make love to you." Turning back to mother I asked, "Mother may I make love to your mate?"

Maradith tilted her head and looked at Samantha for a long moment. "Are you sure?"

"Only if I can make love to you also," I replied mentally.

"Yes," Maradith said simply.

Looking at Ann, I said, "Watch the difference between you and I and you will see the difference." Turning to Jason I absorbed the latex cat suit and smiled at him. Kneeing beside him I bent down, took his face in my hands, and kissed him tenderly. "Just this once," I whispered as I began kissing his neck. Slowly I kissed my way down his body and savored his taste. By the time I reached his belly, the worries of my office and the audience faded from my awareness. The only thing that mattered to me was the man laying below me and bringing him as much pleasure as I could.

Reaching his manhood, I kissed the tip, his heavy balls and licked my way back up. I sucked on him as I cupped his balls and felt him nearing orgasm. Stopping I looked up at him and winked before turning to Ann. "Having love in your heart means, bringing your partner pleasure. Oh sure you have fun also, but the center of your focus is on them. This is their night, their time for pleasure."

Turning back to Jason I smiled and straddled him and slowly took him inside me. Wiggling around slowly I said, "This is his night of pleasures. He sets the pace and position. Bending down I pulled him tight to me as I rolled over onto my back. "Let your partner lead you where they want to go," I said looking up at him.

Instead of being over in a few minutes as it had been with Ann, Jason and I made love for the better part of two hours before he orgasmed and wore me out. Back on top once more, I smiled at her watching in wonder. "This is to all my followers, not just you. Making love is more than getting off. It is about showing how deeply you love the other person. Use Maradith's and grandmother's teaching, but you must also have feelings behind the action, otherwise why bother."

I finally sat up fully and said, "Don't go away, you can practice on Jason here once mother and I go." I turned back to him and said, "Thank you, that was wonderful." Mentally I added, "If you still wish to wear my rose and marry us, I will gladly accept you both."

"Yes," Jason said mentally as he reached up to caress my face. "You're welcome Sam."

Getting up I turned to mother, took her hand and led her out of the office. Closing the door behind us I said, "Shall we go to our special place or your bedroom."

Maradith looked at Samantha a long moment and said, "Special place."

We traveled to the masa and I knelt in the middle. After a moment mother sat down across from me. "Did you know it was me when we met?"

"No, not until you freed me and called me your friend. Then I knew who you were and knew I had to save you." Maradith looked down at her hands, "I knew you would be the one the former Chairman spoke of." She looked up at Samantha and said softly, "What I didn't expect is to find in you a daughter who I would love. Ling was special because she was my first born. But like Lilith, we were arrogant. Unlike her we paid for our pride by ending up half a world away from each other." She paused and looked away, "But we were talking about you. When I heard about mother's dream and realized you were the one she spoke of I felt such fear that I couldn't think straight. Next to Jason you are all that mattered to me and the thought of losing you killed me inside."

There didn't seem anything more to say so I changed the topic, "You understand once you wear my rose, it will be as if you and your mother are always in the same room."

"Yes, but we have already beat that dead horse to death. That and she...changed..." Maradith said slowly.

"Her seeing what haunts my every waking moment has opened her eyes and caused to her to grow up for lack of better words," I said not looking at her.

Suddenly all Samantha had told the others flowed into her head. She had heard them before, but had let the words flow by her. Now though she lived the fear her daughter was feeling and wailed in misery. Sobbing she clung to Samantha, crying like a child and not daring to let go for fear that she would go poof.

I was shocked when mother cried out and threw herself into my arms. Stroking her back I cooed softly to her and tried to calm her troubled spirit. After a few minutes she stopped and wiped at the black tears rolling down her cheeks.

In a soft voice she whispered, "I had no idea..." Maradith looked down at her hands and added, "How can mother make it better? How can I help you?" She raised her eyes and looked into Samantha's "Guide me, show me how to grant you some measure of peace."

"Fayla said it best by reminding me that I am not facing this alone," I replied. I caressed her face and added, "Later tonight, if you two are still willing, I would like very much to marry you."

"Why wait until later?" I heard Jason say from behind me.

Turning I looked and saw him standing there looking as if he had been mauled. "What the hell happened to you?"

"A computer that you sic'd on me." Jason said coming over and sitting next to Maradith. He looked at her and said, "If we could get her working for us, we wouldn't need anyone else."

Maradith laughed and even I smiled. "Better you than me," she said.

"I wanted to wait until later so all of us can be there at the same time and do it in Fayla's pond." A thought crossed my mind. Aloud I said, "If you find any who are worthy from your visitors, please feel free to pass on my gift. If you don't feel right, then that is okay too. More than anything I want you both to be at peace."

They looked at each other and mother finally said, "I'm sure we can find one or two who would be useful for the cause."

Standing I said, "Until later then." Taking a step, I went to Fayla's pond and sat down with my back against the tree by her little pond. She had been working on it some more and I could hear frogs singing.

"Would you like to try the hot spring? I made some sand benches under water so you can relax better."

"I would love to but I have too much to do," I replied. "Would you pass on to all our wives at once that I need them to be here at some point so Maradith and Jason can get their roses and meet everyone properly."

Fayla passed on the message and then tilted her head as she listened to the replies. "All will be ready to come when you call."

I closed my eyes and relaxed, "I really do love this spot." Opening them again I said, "Heather do you have a minute or three?"

Heather and Leanne showed up almost at once. She gestured for Leanne and the other woman asked, "How may we serve you Goddess?"

I know you two are busy, but instead of Bruce and his crew coming straight here, see if they are willing to take a grand tour of the country and find more converts. If not, I leave it to you to figure out how to do the west coast." I took a breath, "Leanne, find May Song, she is or should be with Lilith. When she is free, please bring her to me."

Closing my eyes "Lady Darkness, and Arianne, when you have time after you eat. I would like to discuss something with you both." I paused and smiled as I added, "And have a friendly romp in my bed with two lovely girls." I felt their smiles and excitement at the idea. I caught sight of Leanne returning with May Song and they both knelt off to one side. "Angela, come to me," I said to her in my mind.

"What can I do for you Sam?" Angela said appearing.

Looking up at Angela I said, "There are several you are to teach about the pitfalls of being a succubus." I looked at May Song and asked, "Would you be willing to teach and guide them so Angela can deal with something else for me?" Mentally I heard Angela and Heather both ask if I was sure I knew what I was doing.

"Goddess I am not worthy of this task," May Song replied bending forward and resting her forehead on the ground.

"Anyone who can walk from the far east to central Nevada without losing herself to the pleasure or power traps is worthy in my eyes." I paused and when she didn't raise her head I said, "May Song... Sister... Please look at me." She looked up and I continued, "What did you say to me out on the front steps not too long ago?"

"How it is hard to say how you really feel? Or are you talking about the needs of others outweighing the needs of the one." Ling asked.

I looked at her for a long moment then shifted to stone hinge when it was still new. Mentally I said to her, "Big sister, please come to me."

"How?" came the reply almost immediately.

"See me in your mind and take a step towards me." I replied calmly.

"I tried that... you're not here," her mind replied filled with frustration. "Why are you doing this?"

"I'll tell you once we are face to face." I paused and then said. "You didn't close your eyes when you came to me. Please do so this time and really see where I am this time and come." I smiled when she appeared with her eyes still closed. When she didn't open them I said, "You can open your eyes May Song."

She opened her eyes and looked around in wonder. Turning back to the goddess she said softly, "How?"

"You already know the answer as well or better than I do. It is not much more than moving from place to place. Tell me about what happened to you after Madam Chairman separated you and mother."

She knelt before me and looked down, "When we were separated all I knew was that mother was somewhere off that way." She gestured off to one side. Looking up but not at the goddess she said, "Without even saying goodbye I left our human family and started walking east. It took nearly a year for me to reach what I thought was a large lake." She stood and looked around falling into her own memories. "I never had seen an ocean before so thought I could just walk around it. I knew she was somewhere to my right and across the lake," Ling pointed before her and slightly towards the right side. "So I decided to follow the right bank around the lake." She gave a bark of laughter, "Little did I know I was looking at an ocean with no way to walk across it."

"Why not just settle down and start a new family without mother?" I asked softly when she didn't continue.

May Song looked down at the goddess sitting cross legged before her. She opened her mouth to give a cutting reply but closed it. She looked down and finally knelt. With lowered head she said softly, "Because without mother I am nothing. Power or lust meant nothing to me without her beside me."

"It's funny how that phrase keeps showing up," Angela said into my mind.

"Why did you side with Samuel? I can understand and even accept you not wanting anything to do with me. After all I took your place in her heart. But why turn against mother? You knew that your actions would hurt her." I asked trying to truly understand her.

"He, Samuel explained that with you out of the way, everything would go back to how it was before." May Song said softly. "Mother would love me again."

"We reach for any crumb and try anything to gain the love we lost," I replied just as softly. I realized the succubus before me was every bit as broken inside as Amy was. The problem is that I haven't the slightest clue as to how heal her. "I don't know how to make it right and for that I am sorry. The best I can do is..." I bent forward and touched her leg. As I continued, I took her hurt into myself. "...Is forgive your actions and give you some measure of peace."

She felt the guilt and hurt leave her and blinked in surprise. Not since before she and Maradith had been separated had she felt like she did now. May Song finally saw the woman before her as a living god instead of a talented succubus. It was no wonder that Samantha had displaced her as the one daughter mother had given her love too. How could anyone but help but loving her? Her mind asked. Millions of voices replied, "They can't."

Before I could continue, Maradith appeared and crouched down to hug her tightly. Without a glance in my direction the pair disappeared leaving me alone. I heard a violin singing its sad song and turned to see the violinist playing with her eyes closed. On either side of her the two dancers knelt with lowered heads. By how their shoulders were shaking I knew they were crying to the song the violinist was playing. It would have been all too easy to let go and give into the pain, hurt and fears that threatened to rule my mind. Instead I calmed myself and simply listened to haunting song.

When she finished the violinist came forward and knelt before me. It took a moment before the other two followed but in the end they knelt of each side of her. "It hurts when you realize you have lost your way." I said simply looking at her. "Be it your fault, or another's, the hurt is the same."

"We came to see if what the old gods said were true. Instead of talking with your followers we found ourselves here and listening to you heal a tortured soul." The young woman said.

"What will happen to her now?" the dancer asked suddenly.

"I don't know. I hope mother will help her find her way and show that she loves her also. But, I don't know for sure. It all depends on what they want," I replied.

"What if she wants life for her and her mother to go back to how it was?" The violinist asked.

"If that is what she and mother wants, then who am I to stand in their way?" I looked at all three, "If you talk to the others you will find out that I never wanted this job. However, my duty to others kept me in it. Now my duty to all the creatures on this world keeps me from turning my back on everything and saying deal with this shit yourself." I took a breath to calm down and added, "All I want is for you, all of you to be at peace and happy. I already know what would make you happy and if the old ones agree I will do all I can to help you and them."

"But what if they don't want to leave?" the girl on the other side asked suddenly. She looked at the other two, "You know they want to stay."

"Then you must find your own path," I replied. "I refuse to make someone do something they don't want to do. I can counsel and offer advice. But force my will? No."

"What advice would you give us?" she asked.

I thought for a second and then reached out to touch the violin. "You have been given a gift. Do not simply throw that gift away because your audience has changed."

"Why not just tell us to follow you and everything else will work out?" The violinist asked.

"Because the future is unwritten." I replied simply. I looked at the three girls and said, "I understand what you are going through and feel for you. But, like me, and countless others, you have to find your own path. A path where you are true to yourself. Anything less will crumble to dust." I paused and then said, "There is one, who can tell you what she thinks you should do. Ann is a self-aware super computer who is learning to be human." Mentally I said, "Ann if you can hear me please come to me. I have some friends I want you to meet."