Sam Spade 21: The Incident of the Lost Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann showed up and looked around, "Oooohhh." She looked at me and asked, "What can I for you Aunt Sammy?"

"Aunt Sammy?" I asked confused.

"Your mommy's little sister so that makes you Aunt Sammy," Ann replied with a giggle. She sat next to me and added, "at least it isn't Aunt Woody."

Woody?" the dancer asked.

"You know like the old flat screen cartoon character. A wood pecker named Woody. Jasmine showed me it and said that the goddess always reminded her of that character," Ann explained in a matter of fact tone.

I looked at her and then decided to let it go. Instead I asked, "Baby girl, if you had to give advice to these three women, what would you tell them?"

She got a faraway look and then said, "When it is offered say yes."

"When what is offered?" the violinist asked.

"The black rose," Ann said looking at me.

"Don't go there," I thought to her. "I really don't want to spank you Ann."

Heather showed up and said, "Come sisters I will explain." She disappeared and the three faded leaving me alone with Ann.

"Samantha, we must do everything we can to change the odds in your favor," Ann said. "You will marry them. They need you and you will find you need them."

That may be so, but I will not allow anyone to be told that to save the world they must marry me. I refuse to walk that path," I said standing and looking down at her.

She stood and asked, "Samantha, what is the difference between what I did and you had Lilith do with May Song?"

I really hate it when others are right and I am wrong. Looking down I said, "I'm sorry... you are right." I looked down and said softly, "You were right to bring it up to them."

When I looked up I realized I was alone. Sighing, I went to Fayla's pond and without a word, stripped got into her hot spring. Closing my eyes, I sighed, "This feels good," I said to her.

Although the water was hotter then she preferred, Fayla moved over until she was snuggled against Samantha. "I'm glad you like it," she said as she planted a soft watery kiss on her wife's lips.

Not opening my eyes I asked, "How do I keep those who join in wearing my rose from losing their homes in the process? It kills me to know I destroyed Lady's household and will tear apart Dark Desires by my actions."

"You didn't destroy my household Samantha," Lady said from behind her. She stripped and got in on the other side of Frayla. "There is a portal between my rooms and here already so I can come and go as I need."

"I have one too," Arianne said getting in also. She had not been one to soak in hot water but since Samantha did and loved it, she would try her best to love it also.

"That's good, I worry about you two finding your old world shattered because of me." I paused and then added, "More than anything I want you happy." I closed my eyes and tried not to think.

I heard others coming and getting in silently. Finally, Heather said, "Everyone is here Samantha."

Opening my eyes, I said, "Then let us begin." I paused and looked around before continuing. "Before me you see the people who have found love in their hearts for the woman behind the title. While I believe everyone knows everyone else, allow me to formally introduce you." I introduced each and told a little bit about them. When I finished I said, "There are two I wish to marry. Jason and Maradith. One is my best friend, and the other my mother. But my feelings towards them run much deeper then friendship or family." I moved forward until I formed a triangle with Maradith and Jason and preformed the ritual. Once they had their bright red roses I looked at Jane, "Is this when Jason turns into a submissive female named Jas?"

He sputtered while everyone else laughed. "But seriously, before we separate to our own tasks, if you haven't, read from the book of knowledge." I paused and then added the line to make sure that the need is real before using. Closing my eyes, I unlocked each different race's abilities in those in the tub with me. "It seems only fair that each of you have the same abilities." Getting up I said, "Lady, Arianne, can I see you two for a bit. I have an idea I want to run by you."

"Of course Samantha," Lady said tenderly.

"Sure," Arianne chimed in. No matter what Samantha wanted, she would do it for her.

I waited until they grabbed their clothes and pulled them with me to my bedroom. Grabbing some towels, I handed one to each and took a third to dry myself off. Rather than getting dressed I smiled at them and asked, "Arianne, do you know the trick of allowing another to feel what you are feeling just like Lady does?"

Arianne looked confused and then caught the smile on Lady's face and heard her mother say mentally, "Mind share." Blushing she said, "Yes."

"Good, then be sure to share with Lady and our family. While this is your night, the rest should have a night of pleasure also." Pausing, I smiled, "If I were to do each alone, it would take me over 80 thousand years to finish and that is just with the numbers we have now."

"80 thousand," Arianne said in a small voice. "I had no idea." Even Lady was shocked at the numbers. Last she heard there were something like 15 thousand followers.

"That includes the thinking minds in the seas also. But yes you have something like 28 million brothers and sisters that I know of." I replied. "But don't worry about that. Just lay down on your back and allow me to melt your mind with pleasure." Arianne got into the bed with Lady lying beside her.

Opening my mind to all my followers I said, "I talked with Ann earlier about having love in your hearts when you make love to another." I smiled at Arianne and continued, "Your sister, one of my wives, Arianne has graciously agreed to share what it feels like to be made love to this way by me. So enjoy..." I smiled at Lady, "Feel free to help if you wish."

Going to the foot of the bed I crawled up and lifted one of Arianne's ankles. Kissing her foot tenderly I slowly worked my way up her leg while using everything Angela taught us using Maradith's art of pleasure. Each time Arianne was at the brink of an orgasm I would slow to let her calm down. Reaching her treasure box, I kissed it tenderly before going to the other foot and working my way up once more. This time by the time I reached her honey pot, she was riding the crest and whimpering in need.

Instead of tormenting her further, I went in for the kill. Licking and sucking I thrust first a finger and a second one in her slick, almost steaming, cunny. Finger fucking her I opened my wings and gently fanned the flames of her lust. I felt her reaching the edge and said mentally, "Cum with me my sweet."

Arianne screamed in pleasure as the orgasm slammed into her mind. Instead of stopping it continued growing until she passed out. Though she was out cold, another orgasm slammed into her mind, pushing it deeper into sleep and forever changing her and her wives in profound ways.

With my wings open I was feeding on Arianne's pleasure and emotions. What I had not expected was getting feedback from everyone else through Lady. The wave of pleasure when she orgasmed, multiplied by 28 million and slammed into me. In turn I had to get rid of it or pass out cold. So I channeled it back to them and closed my mind. Even so when I managed to sit up I passed out and fell to the floor. Rousing myself I got up and looked down at the pair sleeping with smiles on their faces. Bending over I kissed first Arianne and then Lady and said softly, "I love you both so much."

As I walked out of the bedroom I realized I could, for the first time, read everyone's feelings and thoughts. Not only were Arianne and Lady passed out cold, but my other wives were down for the count. Even my followers were dazed at the pleasure overload and at peace. There was one mind though, who instead of at peace was troubled. It was her that I focused in on and went to. Not to my surprise I found May Song kneeling alone outside of Dark Desires in Nevada. Kneeling before her I said tenderly, "How can I help you sister?"

Ling looked up at the goddess. "Why are you so nice to me? Why aren't you mad?" She didn't understand the woman before her. They were cut out of the same cloth and yet so very different. She had found love and forgiveness in Samantha. At the same time, she hated the other woman for driving a wedge between Maradith and herself. Not only that, she was the reason that they had been separated in the first place.

"Ling, to understand another I have to put myself in their place. Had the positions been reversed, I would have incited the rebellion instead of Samuel leading it." I paused and said, "How can I be mad at you when I would have done the same." Looking down at my hands I said, "I'm sorry I am the cause of problems between mother and you. It kills me to see you hurting because of me. Every time I try to fix things, I end up falling face first into the mud." It had been a mistake to come here, I saw that now. All I managed to do was remind May Song of her hurt. Standing I looked away and then down at her, "I'm sorry I hurt you." Before she could reply I went to the masa. Laying on my back I watched as the sun slowly came up and crawled its way up the sky.

"Why does kitten always find momma sitting alone?"

"Because here I can think without the pressures of the job," I replied not looking at kitten.

"What is momma thinking about this time?" I heard a different voice ask.

I turned my head and saw Kitten and Mi Ling kneeling side by side near me. It was Mi Ling who spoke. Sitting up I sat cross legged across from them. Looking from one to the other I told them about May Song, mother and I. I then looked at Kitten, "Kitten we both know you are smarter than I am. How can I help her? How can I heal my big sister?"

Kitten looked at Mi Ling and meowed. They meowed back and forth for a minute and then Mi Ling disappeared. When her sister disappeared she turned back to her human. "Samantha, she has to want to change and let go of her hurt. Until then, there is nothing any of us can do." She paused and then added, "Mi Ling kitty go talk to sister for momma."

I nodded, I knew what she was saying was right, but it didn't make me feel any better. "Good I want both of them to be happy."

Kitten who up until that moment was feeling pleased with herself suddenly realized what Samantha was not saying and the magnitude of her mistake. Not believing her own senses she said, "Momma love Mi Ling and May Song... Momma want marry both?" Her eyes got large at the feelings of hurt that rolled off her.

"It's okay Kitten, I want them happy more than I want me happy." No sooner had I said those words then Kitten disappeared. "Shit..." I paused, "Kitten come back." When she didn't return I followed her only to see her and Tigress disappear together from the back yard at the house. I jumped again and caught up with her outside Dark Desires in Nevada. She, Tigress, and Mi Ling were meowing at each other. While May Song stood off to one side watching them.

I walked up to Kitten and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and hissed. "Stop this this instant." She stopped and looked at me. I looked into her golden yellow eyes a long time before saying, "If you or any of your sisters interfere with anyone's love life or play match maker again I will throw myself into the sun. If that doesn't do it, I will go to the center of the milky way and throw myself into the black hole there." I pulled her close until we were nose to nose, "Do you understand me Kitten."

"Kitten understand," Kitten said softly. Mentally she asked, "Would momma really leave?"

I was so mad I said aloud, "Try me." I looked at the three cats and then May Song. Turning back to Kitten I said coldly, "No more interfering with anyone Kitten, I won't tell you again." Not trusting myself to say more I shook my head and went to my office. Sitting down behind my desk I crossed my arms and rested my head on my desk.

"She was only doing what she thought was right," I heard May Song say.

Looking up I saw her sitting across from me, "She and her sisters know how I feel about them playing match maker." Mentally I said, "Mi Ling kitty come to me." She showed up with Kitten and Tigress right behind her. I closed my eyes and said, "When I open my eyes there had better be only one kitty before me."

"You can open your eyes goddess, my sisters have gone home," Mi Ling said turning into a cat woman and kneeling on the floor next to May Song.

Opening my eyes, I looked at her, "While I do not have issue with you picking May Song as your person. I have other issues with you. However, instead of tearing into you again about forgetting one job to do what you want, I will take the easy way out." I closed my eyes and said softly. "You, both of you are free."

Mi Ling let out a wail and even May Song looked shocked. In a broken voice May Song said, "Goddess, please give us another chance. Don't kick us out."

"I only want you to be happy sister. Your happiness means more to me than mine. If being free from my shadow and having Mi Ling kitty beside you bring you joy, who am I to stand in your way?" I said looking at her with black tears rolling down my cheeks. I halfway expected mother or even Jason to show up. But it was Leanne who came.

"Samantha, this is wrong and you know it," Leanne said kneeling beside me.

"Without the family pressuring them, they can have peace in each other's arms," I replied looking down at her.

"My love, just because they have each other, doesn't mean they can't love you also. If that is the case, then why is Angela our wife?" Leanne said. She reached forward and rested her hand on Samantha's leg, "Samantha, you and Heather told me to speak my mind. Well, my mind says you are acting because you are hurt." She took a breath and pushed on, "Hurt that both of them found something in each other instead of in you. Rather than face it, you push them away."

It was bad enough that Leanne laid my soul bare, but for the other two to hear it was more than I could take. I hid my face in my hands and began sobbing. I felt arms encircling me and I turned and clung to her as I cried. I realized that I was making it worse by my breakdown but I couldn't stop myself. I felt a hand stroking my hair and May Song speaking softly.

"Samantha... little sister, I was sad because I realized too late what you were building up to at Stonehenge." May Song looked at Leanne as she caressed Samantha's hair. "She was going to offer me her rose and all I did was whine about my life." She crouched down next to Leanne and hugged them both. After a second she said, "Leanne, will you and your sisters allow me to become your cowife?"

And now for more disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!