Samantha

Story Info
A domme and sub embark on new relationship.
2.7k words
3.69
7.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Jim Lyon

Matt sat on the side of the whirlpool tub with his lower legs extending into the warm soapy bathwater, momentarily pausing from washing Lisa's back. With a subtle gesture he directed his friend to raise her arms to allow him access to her sides and underarms, which he proceeded to scrub with the loofah. When finished with that task he reached around and cleansed her upper torso and midsection as well. Intimately familiar with this routine, Lisa automatically stood in order for him to perform his duties on her lower body.

"That is the epitome of domesticity," Cindy observed from her seat on the bidet.

"I'm really getting used to this. I don't suppose there's any chance you'll take over as my personal bath attendant when Matt moves on, is there?"

"Let me consult my crystal ball," Cindy responded, her hands pantomiming holding a globe.

In a fake gypsy voice: "I see two women bathing each other from time to time...but wait, as time goes on the more generously endowed of them feels compelled to express her love for the other by pampering her in every imaginable way, including bathing her tenderly whenever possible."

"So that would be a no?"

"Alas, the spirits never lie."

"Bitch!"

"Ah, such a sweet term of endearment—surely love is in the air," Matt opined.

Using a salon-style nozzle, Matt wetted Lisa's hair with warm water. Lisa sighed involuntarily as he gently lathered the shampoo with his fingertips then massaged her scalp while the dirt and body oils dissipated. A quick rinse with the nozzle was followed by a repeat of the same procedures, only this time using conditioner. After a final rinse that included her entire body once the tub had drained, Matt began patting Lisa dry with an oversized bath towel.

As he helped Lisa step out of the tub, Matt glanced at Cindy and asked "What time is the party at the club?"

"It starts at nine o'clock but things probably won't start popping until around ten. I imagine you're really looking forward to this. How long have you been preparing for your grand entrance?"

"Nearly six months. I'm pretty jazzed all right. It's been great having you bring me along, but now it's time to leave the nest. I am ab-so-lute-ly ready!"

****

The club is a private organization in the San Fernando Valley that caters to people who enjoy the BDSM lifestyle and wish to socialize with likeminded individuals. It prides itself on providing a discreet and fun atmosphere in which those who stretch the boundaries of sexuality can do so safely and privately. The exterior of the building is fairly nondescript; passersby not in the know would be oblivious to what transpires inside. And even much of the interior does not display obvious signs of kinky goings-on. It looks like thousands of other facilities where social gatherings take place. It is not until one visits the playrooms that the club's purpose is obvious.

Cindy dressed for the occasion decked out in a black kid leather vest, skintight black pants and black knee-high goddess boots. She looked very sexy and dangerous. This was a side of her that neither Matt nor Lisa had ever seen before. Lisa couldn't stop staring at her in awe.

Cindy's companions were dressed in a more subdued fashion. But they, too, were attired entirely in black. Matt wore a silk shirt, slacks and dress shoes, while Lisa opted for a simple cocktail dress and sandals.

Systematically they circulated through the crowd, stopping to chat with Cindy's friends and make introductions. When they finished the rounds, they stood off to the side and waited for the action in the playrooms to begin.

"You seem to have an admirer," Cindy said in sotto voce. "The tall woman in the corner with the designer glasses."

Matt surreptitiously looked in that direction pleased with what he saw.

"More likely she's checking you out. You really look good in that outfit."

"Thanks, but it's you she's interested in. I'm not getting any dyke vibes from her. She's been watching you almost since we got here."

Matt considered what she said.

"So...what's social etiquette in this kind of situation, would it be a major faux pas for me to make the first move?"

"Don't quote me on this, but if she gets bent out of shape because you break the ice, you probably don't want to hook up with her anyway."

"Good point."

Matt turned toward the woman, caught her eye and waved. She smiled and waved back. Emboldened by her response, he headed across the room.

****

"Hi there. You wouldn't happen to be an unattached top on the prowl for a similarly unencumbered bottom, would you?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"No, not at all. Just wishful thinking on my part, inasmuch as the primary reason I'm here tonight is to make the acquaintance of someone not unlike yourself."

"No kidding? What about the hot babe with the boots?"

"She's a friend and a mentor. Cindy and Lisa, the other woman in our party, are lovers."

"Hmm, very interesting...so what's your name Mr. unencumbered bottom? I'm Samantha."

"Mathew, but I go by Matt."

"Well Matt, I'm very pleased to meet you. Might I interest you in a glass of wine?" she said with a wink, as she looped her arm around his and led him toward the bar.

****

While Samantha and Matt were attending to the important business of getting to know each other, Lisa and Cindy occupied themselves by watching the planned events, starting with two demonstrations of flesh hook suspension. The first of these was a technique called Superman. A slender man in his thirties, dressed only in black Speedos, briefly explained to those attending the various approaches to flesh hook suspension and detailed exactly what he would be doing for this demonstration. During the next twenty minutes or so his assistant methodically inserted large sterilized hooks through his flesh at sixteen strategic locations in his back, thighs and legs. The man winced during the placement of each hook, but the build up of endorphins ultimately enabled him to endure the pain when he was finally suspended by wires attached to the hooks very much resembling Superman flying horizontally above the staging area.

The second demonstration involved the Lotus technique, performed by a young woman whose entire body, including her face, was covered with wild and colorful tattoos. The introduction and preparation followed the same format as the previous demonstration, leading up to the woman being hung by a similar arrangement of hooks while sitting in the lotus position. Neither demonstration was the least bit erotic, but everyone in the audience was enthralled as they watched.

Next up was a public scene with a dom, who by appearances alone could easily have been a CPA, and his middle-age female sub. The sub was naked except for a blindfold and bindings that held her upright and immobile with full access to her sex. When the dom attached a remote-controlled vibrator to her clitoris, she twitched involuntarily. He soon increased the vibrator's speed and the sub began to moan as the vibrations over-stimulated her pleasure spot. A loud, passionate squeal and a violent shudder announced the arrival of her first orgasm not long afterward. When the third climax coursed through her she began begging for mercy, but stopped short of using her safe word.

Her lover decided to offset the too-intense pleasure with sharp strokes across her buttocks with a cane. For a while the pleas abated, but as she acclimated to the pain the combined stimuli grew increasingly intense, eventually reducing her to incoherent blubbering. This prompted the dom to shut off the vibrator, cease caning her and hold her in his arms until she calmed down. At the conclusion of the scene, the pungent aromas of sweat and arousal hung like a mist over the room. Unlike the previous performances, the spectators found this one highly erotic.

****

Matt busied himself at the wet bar, naked as per protocol. The three women sat in the living room chairs, still wearing their finery, chatting. As Matt set a tray of drinks on the glass-topped coffee table and kneeled on the carpet next to Samantha, Lisa joked, "I almost feel like I should be asking you if your intentions are honorable."

Samantha's eyes twinkled at the jest.

"Well, at the moment my intentions are simply to hang out with Matt while I'm here on vacation, but I've kissed enough frogs to know a prince when I see one. You'll never have to worry about me doing him wrong, although I will probably whip his bottom on a regular basis since he seems to like it so much."

"I expect you two would like some privacy so you can get to know each more intimately?" Cindy interjected and Lisa nodded in agreement.

Samantha beamed.

"Matt, you have such wonderful friends."

Turning to face Cindy, she said, "If you wouldn't mind. We can play as a group another time, but you're right, tonight it will be better if we're alone."

****

They were both filled with the excitement that all new lovers experience when becoming intimate for the first time. There was a special shared intuitiveness as no words were spoken while the coupling proceeded spontaneously yet seemingly orchestrated. Samantha leaned back in her chair and lifted one foot off the ground.

Matt quickly took his cue and tenderly eased her shoe off and held her foot in his hand reverently before first stroking it softly then smothering it with passionate kisses. And so it continued with each item of clothing and corresponding body part.

Matt lingered on her breasts, delighting in their classic champagne glass shape and elongated nipples, which he licked and sucked lovingly. Samantha would have protested when she realized he was no longer pampering them had his mouth not found purchase further south and electrified her center with its soft and tender urgency. Slowly and deliberately Matt used his magical lips and tongue to guide her, writhing and naked, to a state very close to bliss.

Samantha had a sense of timelessness as she drifted down from the heightened consciousness and sensual zenith she had attained. And Matt glowed pleasurably with a sense of well-being that exceeded anything he had ever experienced before. Each of them in their own way recognized that this was a pivotal moment in their life.

Taking him by the hand, Samantha led Matt to the doggy style spreader and secured him to the device. With his ass raised up and on display, she caught her first glimpse of the golden ring on his perineum. She kneeled on one knee to get a closer look, eventually touching it with her fingertips, and whispered "That's a nice touch." Before rising, she removed his ever-present butt plug and set it out of the way.

Matt was atwitter with anticipation, locked in place with his butt presented invitingly for his new mistress. Samantha, meanwhile, rummaged through his toy collection to see what her choices were. Finally she settled on the tawse and held it in her hand a while to familiarize herself with its heft and grip. While she did this she drank in the tantalizing view, noting Matt's beckoning dilated orifice.

"What is your safe word?"

"Popcorn."

"I'll try not to tempt you to use it. I have no desire to damage you. This is for our mutual enjoyment."

"Understood."

"The tawse is perfect for slapping balls, so that's where I'm going to begin."

She placed the thick leather flap on his scrotum and gently rubbed it back and forth. Within a few seconds she shifted her caresses to soft slaps that barely caused his testicles to move. Opting for a languid pace, she meandered toward her destination ever so gradually increasing the velocity of the strokes until finally each one produced a pronounced thwack upon impact, and a corresponding grunt from Matt.

When the grunts reached a volume that Samantha deemed to be a signal indicating Matt's limit was not far away, she stopped, taking the opportunity to pleasure her sex with the very implement that had been testing Matt's mettle.

This self-indulgent interlude was brought to a conclusion with a prolonged series of rapid taps to her clitoris with the tip of the tawse. Once she recovered from the intense release triggered by that action, Samantha once again focused on the scene with Matt.

Prior to putting the tawse to use again, Samantha took a few moments to admire the shape of Matt's ass, running her hand along its contour to engage her tactile senses.

The first blow left a pink horizontal mark about an inch high, which stood in stark contrast to his pale skin. The following blows did the same until there were so many overlapping marks that his entire ass was an intense bright pink. By this point Matt was well into sub space and the initial pain had transitioned to pleasure.

Samantha returned to the toy collection in search of a harness, a large dildo and some lubricant, all of which she found and soon put to good use. It had been quite some time since his last pegging so Matt was grateful to once again have his ass filled with a dildo. Samantha was exhilarated by then and vigorously fucked Matt's ass deep and hard for nearly an hour until they were both exhausted and totally satiated. She barely had the strength to release him from his bonds and crawl with him to his bed, where they both fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

****

Samantha and Matt quickly learned that they shared an interest in hiking, so Matt suggested that he take her to his favorite local hiking spots. For their third hike together they went to O'Melveny Trail. They walked easily along the lower part of the trail, which was basically an overgrown fire road that followed the path of least resistance upward. Before long the going got a little tougher when it turned abruptly to the left and led them in a zigzag fashion toward the top of the ridge. At the first landing, a natural overlook, they stopped to rest.

"Boy, you weren't kidding about the magnificent view," Samantha said as she gazed at the panoramic view of the valley then took a pull on her water bottle.

"That's one of my favorite things about this hike," Matt replied.

From that point on the trail became fairly steep and necessitated that they walk diagonally back and forth until reaching the ridge. Despite being almost level, the trail along the ridgeline was very seldom traveled because of the difficulty of reaching it. As a consequence, Samantha and Matt hiked for several miles without encountering any other hikers.

Eventually they spied a path leading across an expanse of grass and wildflowers to a lone oak tree and decided to follow it. When they stepped into the shade beneath the tree, they discovered that someone had created a crude bench by digging out a shelf in the sloping earth and placing a wide plank on it. The new lovers sat and talked for a while, enjoying the coolness of the space and its fresh earthy smells.

Samantha suddenly had a naughty inspiration. She began easing her shorts off and motioned for Matt to kneel down and pleasure her. Both of their libidos were enflamed at the thought of spontaneously making love in this natural, open setting. Samantha draped her legs over Matt's shoulders and positioned her sex against his mouth, while he thrust his tongue deep inside of her and pressed its softness against her vaginal wall, eliciting an involuntary shudder for his effort.

In the short time they had been lovers, Matt had become attuned to how Samantha's body responded to his attentions, thus very little time elapsed before her floodgates burst. After a brief respite, Matt began teasing her clitoris with the tip of his tongue then licked and sucked it with abandon. Fueled by the outdoor setting, her next release was so powerful that Samantha inadvertently squeezed her legs together, nearly choking Matt in the process, as it jolted through her.