When Brooke Takes Charge

Story Info
They escape for a night in a hotel … and she takes control!
2.3k words
4.43
12.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

School run done for the day, and six hours before Lucas got home from work. Brooke set about doing all the things she needed to do, and some things she never does cause life gets in the way.

Nails, eyebrows, tan, and waxing all done before grabbing a coffee and going home to start packing. She knew tonight was going to be very very sexy and she couldn't wait. Its been nearly a year since they spent the night away just them and she was ready for it.

Sex in a hotel always delivers and with role play, teasing, sexy underwear and the highest heels what else does a woman, or indeed a man, need.

Tonight was going to be different though, Brooke was taking control. She is calling the shots. As she looked through her drawer of sexy underwear and toys, she began to feel really turned on. No one else was home.....

She lay down on the bed and began to touch herself. Starting with her breasts which made her nipples erect, she moved slowly down to to her wet pussy, her mind was drifting off to what was to come later! She began sucking her new cock like dildo imagining the taste of his cock when doing so.

Thinking about the torture she was going to put him through later, Brooke thought she'd record a video for Lucas to watch later on when she leaves him in the room squirming alone.

Once set up her thoughts were making her really horny. She grabbed the dildo and then stuck it to the mirror and began riding it, all the time getting wetter and wetter. It didn't take long for her to cum and she chalked that down as her first orgasm of the day! How many more there be she thought to herself.

Ok, back to the task in hand, she thought. It wouldn't be long until Lucas was home and they would heading away. He got home from work about two and he had a quick shower. As he got out of the shower he towelled himself dry and Brooke began to tell him about her morning. She recounted the story of her riding her second cock!! As she did, his cock began to go rock hard. She leaned in, wrapped her hand around it, gave it a few strokes and then told him he would have to wait a long time before he was gonna be allowed to cum!!

So with a massive hard on and balls bursting at the seams, they headed off to the Spa Resort for the night.

The drive took about an hour and all Lucas could picture was what he hoped was ahead of him that afternoon and night. His mind was racing given what Brooke had told him she was doing while he was at work. They started chatting about previous dirty nights away and discussed the highlights they could both remember. All the time both getting hornier and hornier.

They'd arrived and got checked in and headed up to their suite. They got unpacked and began to get sorted for the spa. She grabbed her bag and nipped into the bathroom. She slipped on the sexiest swimsuit and her sky high black wedges!! She was looking a million dollars!!

Brooke exited the bathroom and Lucas caught a glimpse. His cock instantly went hard again. She slid over and popped it out of his shorts and gave it a few strokes. Again, he was going to have to wait, but as an extra tease, she dropped to her knees and made him think she was going to blow him. Instead, she gave his cock a kiss and then said, he had to wait!! "Let's go" she said with a smile and a saucy wink.

Lucas let his super sexy wife walk ahead so he could take in the view for her ass. She knew he was watching and lapped up the attention. She imagined how hard his cock was and chuckled to herself that he would be walking around the spa with a boner!!

They made a beeline for the jacuzzi and sat looking around at the other people there. Brooke was all too aware that other men were eyeing her up. She played to the crowd, which made Lucas and her really horny. Lucas lived the fact that other men were looking wishingly at his wife.

He couldn't think of anything else but the way she was looking. They had cocktails and enjoyed the relaxing time before heading back to the room to get ready for dinner.

When they got back to the room Brooke was horny and wanted to climax for the second time that day. They got into the shower together and she brought in the cock dildo. She started playing with his cock and he was rubbing his hands all over her body. They kissed passionately and she slid back onto the cock that was now stuck to the wall. As she rode it back and forth, she wanked his cock slowly. She let go and hugged him tight as she came for the third time that day, again making him wait!

They got dressed and went for dinner in the hotel restaurant. Lucas could only imagine what was under her long flowing dress that showed off her breasts beautifully. Her ass looked amazing too, thanks to the sky high heels she was wearing. As they sat down they surveyed the room. He looked around and thought there is no one here who has had the day he's had or will be having the night he was having. She looked around and caught several men looking at her. She made sure they knew she knew what they were thinking!!

They enjoyed their dinner with a nice bottle of red wine and then as the restaurant began to empty it was time! They went back to the room, and Lucas thought at last the time has come for him to let his balls explode all over Brooke's face and tits - but he was wrong.

Before he could even think about a thing Brooke grabbed him and took his freedom by cuffing him to the chair. He begged for release but she stood firm. It wasn't about him!! Brooke then blindfolded Lucas to ensure he couldn't see what she was doing.

She began to undress and decided it was time for number four of the day. She made herself comfortable on the bed and began to play with her pussy. All Lucas could do was listen to the noises Brooke was making and imagine what the picture would look like if he wasn't blindfolded!

The fact he was right there and unable to see what she was doing was a real turn on. Brooke knew what Lucas wanted but loved the fact that she could decide when he would get it.

Brooke began telling Lucas what she was doing to herself and it was killing him. She then went over and sat on his knee and allowed him to lick her wet fingers. She put them into his mouth and he licked every drop of her pussy juice that he could and she then finished off her forth orgasm of the day.

Leaving him bound and blindfolded she began to get dressed again to go back down to the bar for a few drinks - only her plan was to go without him. She slipped into a lovely little dress that left little to the imagination. The noise of her walking in heels sends him wild. Unable to see her, he could only imagine what she must look like!

Brooke was ready to go but she had more job to do. Unleash Lucas. She made him promise that he wouldn't remove the blindfold until she had left. She told him he had to stay in the room until she text to say he was free to join her. She wanted time to enjoy the fact that every male in the bar was looking and wondering what her story was. And she would be sitting there thinking about Lucas upstairs bursting at the seems.

It was getting late and the bar was full of people. Brooke knew she would turn heads when she arrived and she loved the fact that she would, it gave her flutters down below when she caught a man looking at her.

On her way down Brooke sent Lucas the video she recorded earlier that day. Not only was he in the room alone with him imagination running wild about what he was missing, now he was watching his wife masterbate when he was at work that morning.

Brooke got a drink and found a seat with a view. A seat where everyone else could see her and where she could catch the men in the bar looking at her. She began teasing Lucas who was still upstairs. First she sent him a photo of her legs and heels, then a selfie of her with a look he would know meant she was horny and then another of her tits sitting pretty in her dress. Lucas still had no idea what Brooke was wearing so this was driving him mad. Other men were lusting at his wife and he wasn't in the room. As frustrating as that was, it was making him really really horny.

A waiter approached Brooke and she ordered two gin and tonics. She then text Lucas and gave him permission to join her. He didn't need told twice, he was out the door like a shot.

Playing it cool, Lucas arrived into the bar and joined Brooke. When he arrived he gave her a kiss so everyone would know she was his. She told him about the others in the bar she had caught looking at her. They both loved the fact that other men had been looking and dreaming!!

They sipped their gins and enjoyed the tunes, and even had a dance, before exiting and making their way back upstairs. They got into the stairwell and he grabbed her, they kissed in such a way that showed how horny they both were.

But then she pushed him back, for a split second she had given in to him before she remembered it was on her terms tonight, and she wasn't ready to give in.

She walked off and as she did so she lifted her dress, revealing the fact that since she left him in the room, she had had her butt plug in. Lucas nearly collapsed at the sight and knew he was in for a good time.

They got back into the room, he put on the date night playlist and she began dancing around him before pushing him into a seat and giving him a lap dance.

Brooke told him she was now ready to give his cock some attention. It was rock hard again at the thought of it. It was about ten hours since she gave him those few short strokes at home before leaving the house. Long overdue in his eyes, but well worth the wait in hers!!

He was now only wearing his shirt and his boxers. She stood in front of him in her underwear and high heels. She dropped to her knees and removed his boxers, freeing his hard cock from the tightness of his shorts.

Brooke looked up into his eyes and slowly began to suck it. There was a lot of pre-cum on the end of it given the torment he'd been through and the journey his mind had been on.

Again she stopped and gave him one more order. "I'm going to make you cum all over my face, but you have to promise that you will be able to get hard again because after you fuck my mouth, I want you to fuck me in both my holes."

Of course Lucas promised he would and Brooke sank back down and took his cock all the way into her mouth. It wasn't long before she recognised his body language and she knew he was about to explode. She grabbed his cock and it was only three strokes before his cum was all over her glasses and running down her cheeks.

They kissed passionately and Lucas could taste his cum. They fell back into the bed and before long Brooke was ready for some dick again. She looked him in the eye with that look. Lucas smiled and Brooke climbed on top of him rubbing her pussy over his face. She knew this would get him hard again and Brooke was heading for number five!!!

After Brooke came all over Lucas's face they were again kissing each other with a lot of passion. She noticed his cock was at attention and thought it was about time she felt his full length inside her. She climbed on top as she loved the feeling of his dick being fully in her pussy.

She knew he was about to cum so quickly jumped off and squeezed the bottom of his shaft to make sure he didn't shower himself in jizz.

Then, knowing it was time, she looked him in the eyes and said "now fuck me in the ass, I want you to fill me up with your cum"

He began fucking her pussy whilst enjoying the feeling of her butt plug on his cock. He played with it and she groaned in way that he knew was both pleasure and pain. He slowly pulled the plug out of her butt and applied a healthy portion of lube to his penis, even though it was covered in her pussy juice.

He slowly stuck the top in and she let out a moaning sound that told him she felt it, that it was tight, but that it felt soo good. She reached under and began furiously rubbing her clit. In that moment they both came and with that it was it. They fell asleep in each other's arms very very satisfied with their night!!

The next morning ...........