Samantha and her Daddy Ch. 07

Story Info
Daddy meets his granddaughter.
3k words
4.6
6.9k
10
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clancy15
Clancy15
99 Followers

Sam and her Dad Chapter 7

Please read Chapters 1 thru 6 for context. This contains scenes of incest between consenting adults. If that bothers you, please move on to other stories.

Sam got in from her flight late last night when I was asleep. I awoke to her beautiful face sleeping peacefully next to me. I couldn't resist caressing her face lightly. I knew she had to get up this morning although she didn't tell me why. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning, Daddy. Hope you got some rest last night. I tried not to wake you when I came home."

"Baby girl, you can wake me anytime. A kiss good night is always worth losing a few moments sleep."

She kissed me and we lay there looking at each other. I wanted to show her how much I loved her. She had other plans.

"Daddy, I have to get up now. I have an appointment in an hour I can't miss."

I got up and got Sam a cup of coffee, while she went into the bathroom to start to get ready. Bringing her cup back, I stood in the doorway to the bathroom to watch her naked body as she showered. She had pinned her long dark hair on top of her head to keep it somewhat dry. Her body glistened with the drops of water as she quickly rinsed the body wash off herself. I was tempted to join her but knew she was in a rush to get going.

Quickly drying off, she brushed her teeth and started applying minimal makeup. Brushing her hair to its shiniest best, she grabbed the cup of coffee and shushed me out the door.

"Daddy, let me get dressed. If you keep looking at me like that, I will be late."

I relented and went downstairs to wait for her. About ten minutes later, she came down dressed in a pullover hoodie and a pair of jeans. This was not her usual attire for going out and yet, somehow it still looked sexy on her. Hell, everything she owned looked sexy on her.

"Daddy, I will be back in about an hour or so. Could you run to the store and pick up some things. The list is on the frig."

"Of course, baby girl. See you soon."

Sam left and I grabbed my keys and the list and headed out myself. I always enjoyed shopping at the store at this hour. With children in school, the ladies in the store were always interesting to watch as I cruised up and down the aisles. I often fantasized about each pretty lady. Would she like to have her pussy eaten? Would she cheat on her hubby with the guy behind the meat counter? Would she accidentally bump her cart into mine? What would she do if I bumped mine into hers? Sometimes, my fantasy would run wild and I would picture her sucking me off in the egg aisle.

Of course, these were all fantasies. I felt myself lucky that Sam and I had the means to try some of the wilder ones. One day, we were in the park on a warm afternoon. The sun was shining through the leaves and the dappled light shone down on us sitting close to each other on a park bench. I got a little frisky and dared Sam to expose herself to the first person that walked by.

She flashed this old guy. He just stopped and stared. After about 3 minutes he raised his cane in salute and walked on by. Our next visitor was a young woman with a stroller. She too stopped and smiled. Sam was really enjoying sharing her body with random public figures. Then this young man came jogging down the path. Sam reached up and exposed one breast for him. He stopped abruptly and just stared as she caressed her hard nipple. I motioned him over.

"My daughter is really turned on right now. Why don't you lick her pussy for her."

Sam pulled her dress high enough and spread her legs as the guy knelt down while I kept lookout. He buried his face in her pussy and I heard her moan at the first contact. Since she was already turned on, it took but a few moments of his licking before she sprayed him with her juices as she came. I handed him a wipe and motioned him on his way.

"Daddy, that was so mean of you. You could have at least let me suck him off as a reward."

"Baby girl, there was a cop walking about a 100 yards away and I didn't want you to get arrested."

"Oh, Daddy, I would have handled that one too...hehehe."

I was still thinking about that day in the park when I got home with the packages. Sam was not home yet, so I put the meat and things away and made myself a cup of coffee.

I was sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper when I heard the front door open.

"Daddy, where are you? I have someone for you to meet."

"In the kitchen, baby girl."

I stood up as these two women walked into the kitchen. The young woman accompanying Sam was a younger version of her. Not quite as busty and with lighter hair but I could recognize the family resemblance.

"Casey, is that you?"

"Hey Grandpa, it's me. Mom wanted to surprise you."

I reached out and pulled Casey into a hug. It felt so good to have her firm body in my arms. I looked over at Sam and she just grinned at me. Meanwhile Casey took my butt in her hands and squeezed.

"Just like you said, Mom, he has a cute little butt."

"Sam, are you giving away all my secrets to my granddaughter?"

"Only one or two, Daddy."

The two women looked at each other and they burst into laughter. I knew it was trouble having Sam in the picture but now I had to deal with the two of them. I was outnumbered and I knew it.

"Casey, are you here to visit? Or are you staying for a while?"

"Mom said I could stay as long as I like, if I behaved and even longer, if I don't behave."

Again, both women began laughing again. I quickly changed the subject and invited them out to dinner. Sam said to give them some time to get settled and we would go out around six o'clock that evening. They grabbed Casey's bags and headed off to her room. I headed to my office to do some writing but got little done, as the images of the two of them kept popping into my head.

Around four PM, I headed upstairs to take a shower and get ready to go out. The door to Casey's room was closed and I could hear the two of them talking in a whisper as I passed by. I got into the shower and was soon joined by Sam. I washed her back while she washed mine. I wanted to continue just like this morning but Sam quickly spun out of my grasp, shaking her finger at me and laughing again.

I pulled on a pair of slacks and a dress shirt and left Sam to get ready. I would have stayed and watched as usual but could not trust myself to keep my hands to myself. After heading back downstairs, I waited patiently for the women to join me. Sam came down first, dressed in a black, off the shoulder dress that molded itself to her hips. Her black and gold heels set off the dress nicely and she wore her hair down. It shimmered in the light. I was always amazed how she got her hair to do that.

Casey came down shortly thereafter and although her dress was not quite in the class of Sam's I was happy to have two beautiful women on my arm as we went out the door. I had picked an intimate Italian restaurant that Sam and I had used many times. I had called the owner and asked for an intimate table for three in one of the back rooms.

When we arrived, the owner met us and showed us back to the room reserved for us. As he handed out the menus, took our drink orders, and started to leave the room, he turned back and caught my eye as he raised his fingers to his lips as if to say 'Perfect'.

"So, Casey, what are your plans now that you are back home."

"Mom and I discussed the fact that I need to have a job. And I still want to continue my education towards my degree in finance. But she did offer to let me stay as long as I sort of behaved myself."

That caused some more giggles from my daughter and granddaughter. I could not get over how similar they seemed despite the fact that Casey was raised in California.

"Tell us what you did to support yourself in California. Maybe there is a something similar here you can do."

"No, Grandpa, I am going to get a real job and support myself like a normal person."

"Casey, what did you do there that you can't do here?", Sam asked.

"Mom, it is not a case of doing it here. It is a case of removing myself from that lifestyle for good and getting on with my life."

I could see the confusion on Sam's face, and I am sure my face reflected the same.

"Granddaughter, we have all done things that we are not proud of. Tell us what you did? Was it illegal? Did anyone get hurt?"

I could see that Casey was reluctant to say much more.

"Honey, around here honesty is best policy. Your mom has done things in her life that she is not necessarily proud of. But we have always been open and found it was the best way to face our problems and move on."

I could tell Casey was uneasy still.

"Casey, just tell me and your grandfather what is going on. We won't judge. We are family and just want to help."

Casey hesitated and then proceeded to tell us that she was in the porn industry and made some movies. I shouldn't have but I laughed. I could see the hurt on Casey's face.

"Casey, I was not laughing at you. I was laughing at the irony of the apple not falling far from the tree. Your mom loves sex and I would assume you do as well. So, welcome to the family."

Casey and her mom looked at each other, then they looked at me and they both started to giggle just about the time the waitress came in bearing our drinks. Wine for the ladies and Coke for me as designated driver. The waitress smiled at us and asked if we were ready to order.

"Three servings of your famous veal parmesan, please."

"Of course, sir, I will be right back with your salads and breadsticks."

I got Casey to open up a little more about her experiences in the adult entertainment industry and by the time dinner was over, she was regaling us with funny stories about some of the things she had experienced off camera. Sam and I would glance at each other occasionally as we joined in laughing at Casey's stories. In the end, Casey told us that she had been kicked out of the studio for violating one of their policies and that was why she initially moved to the east coast.

The girls went through a large bottle of wine at dinner and when it came time to leave, I was saddled with two tipsy women, one on each arm, as we made our way to the car.

I actually wondered at one point how my daughter and her children all seemed to inherit a very strong libido. Surely it wasn't my fault.

After we got home, the three of us had another glass of wine. I was particularly amorous around Sam as the two earlier opportunities that day had been thwarted. Sitting next to her, my hand kept gravitating towards her bare thigh. I lightly rubbed her leg in the hopes that she too would want to have sex later. Casey noticed my hands rubbing and raised her eyebrow at me.

"Casey, don't judge me. I have fallen in love with your mother despite the fact she is my daughter. We sleep together most nights when she isn't entertaining another person."

Sam took that opportunity to lean in and kiss me on the cheek, as my hand continued the journey up her leg.

"Daddy, why don't you head upstairs, and I will be with you shortly. I just want to talk to Casey for a few minutes."

I reluctantly left the two women on the sofa and headed for Sam's bedroom. I lay naked on the bed a little while later, when Sam came upstairs. Thoughts of Sam and what I would do to her had me already erect when she came in.

"Daddy, someone seems excited. Is that for me or Casey?...hehehe."

"Baby girl, it's all for you. You have been teasing me all day."

"Lay back, Daddy, I want to ride that talented tongue of yours."

Sam shed her clothes in a flash and kissing me first, she grabbed the headboard and planted her sweet pussy on my face. I could tell immediately that she was ready, already dripping juices on my lips. I started by sucking her pussy lips into my mouth, teasing all around with my tongue but purposely avoided her clitoris.

"Daddy, stop teasing me. Lick my pussy and clit, please."

I spent a few more minutes, flicking my tongue all around without hitting those special pleasure spots of hers. She was moaning louder and louder as I teased. I knew what she wanted but she had teased me most of the day so I felt she should suffer a little punishment as well.

"Daddy, if you don't stick that tongue up my pussy right now, I won't fuck you tonight."

She grabbed my head in both hands and started grinding on my face. I had no choice if I wanted to breathe. I speared my tongue between her pussy lips and licked the walls of her pussy, tasting her sweetness and swallowing as fast as I could. She was as turned on as I had ever seen her. I flicked my tongue over her swollen clit and listened to her moans increase in volume.

"Daddy, keep that up and you might get a reward soon."

I doubled my efforts to make her come. Running my tongue from her ass to her clit, making sure I hit all her sweet parts. My face and beard were soaked in her juices. She stopped me and swung her body around as if she was going to 69. I quickly grabbed her ass and attacked her pussy again. I needed her to come, so she could come again and again. My cock was so hard it was throbbing. I wanted her to take it in her mouth, but she was concentrating on the exquisite feelings in her pussy.

Then I felt another presence on the bed as someone grabbed my cock. They straddled my legs and stroked me expertly with a twisting motion of their hands. I tried to see who it was and then I heard the giggles.

"Mom, you were right, Grandpa does have a nice cock. Should I suck it or fuck it first?"

"Casey, you will have time to do what you want. Try and put him out of his misery, I have been teasing him all day and I know he is desperate to come. Besides the thought of you fucking him has me so turned on right now. I want to watch you put that thing in your pussy while he licks mine."

In the back of my mind, I had the thought of what it would be like to fuck mother and daughter. My erection needed no help at this point, I was afraid I would blow the minute Casey slid her pussy around my cock. She teased the head of my cock as she rubbed it between her pussy lips. She was as juicy as her mom.

Slowly she sat down on my cock and the heat of her pussy made my hips try to force my cock deeper.

"Daddy, I am sure her pussy feels so good but don't neglect my pussy either."

Bottoming out in Casey's pussy, I went back to licking Sam's clit and alternately sucking it. Her juices were bathing my face. I was in heaven as my baby girl started coming on my tongue. Meanwhile Casey was rocking her hips back and forth making my cock rub all her insides. I glanced up and saw mother and daughter kissing while caressing each other breasts.

I redoubled my efforts on Sam's pussy, and I could feel it clenching my outstretched tongue. My hips were moving in time to Casey's movements. My cock was stabbing into her with short little strokes. I could her both women breathing faster and deeper. I would love to make the two of them come at the same time.

Sam was twisting Casey's nipples as I licked Sam's ass. Casey was posting on my cock now. Faster and faster her hips rose and fell. Her pussy was clamped down on my cock as she suddenly tensed up, threw her head back and I could feel her juices bathing my lower regions. Meanwhile, Sam started moaning again. She let go another round of juices into my mouth. I swiftly swallowed all I could as my balls tightened, and I let loose a load of semen into my granddaughter.

Breathing hard, the two ladies collapsed on the bed next to me. Casey's head coming to rest on my right shoulder and Sam's head laying on my left leg. Sam pulled my hips towards her while Casey became the big spoon behind me. Sam gently took my cock in her mouth to clean me up (and probably to taste her daughter's juices as well).

We lay there touching and caressing each other. After a while Sam switched ends and I had two beautiful women cuddled up to me.

"We love you, Daddy."

to be continued..

Clancy15
Clancy15
99 Followers