Samantha and Marcus Ch. 08-09

Story Info
Marcus gets rough and Samantha wants more.
1.8k words
4.17
1.4k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 08

The next time we saw each other was at one of our conferences. 'Everybody' gossipped about us so we had to be much more circumspect at the meetings.

I always sent the finished chapters to him for his comment. He was always excited by them. He had just received chapter 7.

During a break, he said to me, "I'm surprised that you included those last three scenarios. I know that you do those things just for me, and I love them, but I didn't think you'd want them to be part of the record."

I whispered, "Oh, I don't think you understand how I feel about what we do together. First of all, when I make you happy, it gives me a tremendous amount of pleasure, both when it happens and when I'm at home. When I lie in bed and think about your joy, your excitement, you're cumming, I curl up and hug myself because I can do that for you and even more important that you show such excitement and gratitude to me. I'm not used to that in almost any of my other relationships. I just love it."

I added, "Secondly, something has happened to me. I have discovered that I love the darker side of sex. I love to be dirty. I love to go with you to the deeper, more unusual love making. I hope that I can convince you that I want it badly. I love when you give me hard things to do. I love to be able to push past even what you ask me for. I want you to take me deeper. I want to think of things that will take us both deeper. Now, I WANT to go there with you, WANT to be pushed. I am very very hot right now."

At the bar, after the meeting, we sat with friends. Everybody broke into side conversations so it was safe for us to talk. I told him about a massage that I had recently gotten. I said that I couldn't believe it. I was actually getting turned on by it.

He asked me if I fantasized about it going further? I lied a little bit and told him that I hadn't. It's just that his hands just felt so strong and sure. I kind of drifted off into a euphoric cloud.

He told me that he'd write me a fantasy about it. I knew that if he did, it would be hot. Later, I learned how hot. Maybe you've read it in our stories.

It was his turn to talk about what our adventures had done for his fantasy life.

He whispered, "I know that you know this, but I cum a lot. Everything has changed though. I used to cum thinking about whatever I was reading or watching. Now, at the end, just before I cum, the woman becomes you. You are always more than the woman, more outrageous, more willing, more encouraging. I need to stop this. I'm getting hard."

That night, alone in my room, I thought about ways that I could help his fantasies. I took a hanger from the closet and began to beat my thigh. It hurt like hell, but I didn't stop until it was thoroughly bruised.

The next morning, before the meeting started, we were sitting at a table sharing coffee. I asked him if he knew the plant in the corner of the break room, He said that he did.

I smiled, as I told him, "I put a cup behind it. I hope you'll leave a deposit for me to savor. When you're by yourself, I hope you'll think of this."

Glancing around to make sure that no one was watching. I pulled aside my wrap skirt to reveal my bruised thigh.

I wanted him to know why I had done it so I said, "As you produce my gift, I hope you will fantasize about sweeping aside all restraints next time we are together. Now, you can see that I can take it."

He told everyone that he'd forgotten something in his room as he left the breakfast group.

Later, in a group of six of our colleagues, I drained the cup of cum. He nodded to let me know that my gift had become his fantasy, and that he appreciated my boldness.

When I got back to my room that night, I received an email from him saying that he had left a gift in our hiding place. I quickly opened the secret place and found the story called 'My favorite massage'. I won't reprint it here. It appears in our story list. It's really hot.

I wondered what my lover would think if he knew that I fantasized about such a massage. I wondered if he would punish me.

End of Chapter 08

Chapter 09

I haven't described all of the times that we've had anal sex, just the ones that broke new ground or stood out because they were different. The next day, I arrived late. When I got there we had one of those exceptional, anal experiences. It was the roughest and most painful of any that we had had until then. It also excited me tremendously. Here's what happened.

I arrived at the hotel with my bags and a heavy coat because the weather was freezing. He greeted me at the door with a robe loosely belted. He took my bags and put them aside. He helped me off with my coat and showed me what he had arranged on the floor. There was a towel laid out and a pillow at the far end. They had been placed so that the towel was next to the mirror.

"I want you anally", was the first thing he said. "Take off your panties and pantyhose."

I did. I reached into the nearby bag and brought out the lube. I squeezed a large dollop into my mouth and lubed his cock thoroughly. I was on my knees and I applied a liberal amount to my backside.

He told me to get down on my hands and knees and put my head on the pillow. He came up behind me and placed his cock at the entrance of my anus. He grabbed my hips and pushed. He pushed in fast. Oh God, that first entry is always so painful. I take it for him, but only because I love him so much. He was rougher than usual and very quickly he was completely embedded in me. It hurt badly, but I could tell he was not going to be gentle.

As he fucked me, he reached down and grabbed my hair. He pulled my head back and turned it to the mirror. It was so hot. I saw us both in the mirror. I was fully clothed while a naked man fucked me in the ass. He pulled harder, and my back was bent somewhat painfully.

I wanted him to know that I wanted this so I groaned, "Can you get to the crop? It's in my bag. Use it on me and don't hold back. I want you to use me."

He reached into the bag and pulled out the crop. As I was bent backwards, he slashed me with the crop. He did it twice more and then came and came and came deep within my bowels.

He slowly laid me down onto the towel and the pillow, remaining embedded as he did. He was breathing deeply as his mouth touched my ear. I felt really fulfilled. I had asked for this and had not only taken it, but had asked for more and taken that as well.

As we lay there, he said, "Wow, that was really something."

I really loved it, and told him so. As his cock began to shrink and left me, he told me that he would clean me so that my clothes wouldn't get soiled. He went into the bathroom and returned with two washcloths both with warm water. One was soapy and the other not. He also brought a fluffy towel. As he cleaned me, I felt so intimately connected to him it was as if he were making love to me in a different way. When I was clean he helped me up. I undressed and got into bed as he went to clean up.

When he got into bed, he said, "Are you OK? I know that that was very hard for you."

I told him that it was hard but that it turned me on and made me extremely hot. He got the message and moved himself on top of me, supporting himself with his elbows and his knees. He kissed me deeply and I put my hand on the back of his head and kissed him hard.

He moved down to my nipples and first licked gently. I put my hand on his head and pulled him tightly. He began to suck. My cunt clenched.

He moved down and began to lick my clit. He looked up at me and told me to use him for my pleasure. He put my hands on his head.

Although I tried to hold him tight to my clit, he teased me in all of the ways that he knew would drive me insane. After a period of time he brought his chin into my vulva and coated it with my overflowing juices.

Then he moved up to my clit and rubbed his slippery chin gently against me and asked if it felt good. The slight stubble added to my excitement. I pulled him more tightly. I used both hands as I drove his chin into my clit. His chin was so slippery!

I came and came and came. We slept then, both surrounded by the cocoon of our sexual bliss.

Unlike most times, I woke first. As he made blissful sleeping sounds, I thought about what we had. You don't know this, but it had been many, decades since that first kiss, and we were still exciting each other beyond belief. I thought to myself this is Nirvana, I hope I never lose it.

After a while he awoke and hugged me. He got up and told me that he had to get ready to leave. I thought he was probably going to pee so I asked if he remembered asking me if I could take the last surge of urine after he was almost finished. I asked him if he would like me to do that?

He was very enthusiastic.

We went into the bathroom and he put towels down next to the toilet. I knelt down and he started to urinate. It excited me to watch. His stream slowed down and he gradually stopped.

I leaned over and looked up at him. He nodded, and I took him into my mouth. His cock shuddered and a small but significant amount flowed into my mouth. I swallowed it. He lifted me up and kissed me very deeply, tasting what I just swallowed.

I asked him if it would turn him on to pee on me. He said that he wasn't sure, but he'd love to try it sometime. I tucked that away to be used next time.

End of Chapters 08 - 09