Samantha and Marcus Ch. 10

Story Info
Sam gives Marcus even more and imagines something hotter.
1.8k words
4.67
1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

The next time we met I arrived at the hotel room before he did. I looked around thinking about how to please him the most. The hallway inside our room had a mirror facing inward and I remembered from the past that we had both experienced sex in front of a mirror as being like in a movie.

I had it. I took off my clothes but left my camisole on. I just felt better with a camisole and he seemed to like it. I was so excited that my nipples were points sticking out from the camisole.

He called and said he'd be there in about 5 minutes. I walked over to the door and threw the bolt so that he could walk right in. I stepped back in front of the mirror. As I heard rustling in the hall I knelt down and put my hands behind my back.

His eyes lit up as I'd hoped they would.

I looked up and said, "I found a story that I thought you would like. I printed out a portion of it. It's there on the shelf."

As he reached for it, I thought about my taste in porn. I was more excited by a softer intensity than I knew that he liked. I always bought 'The best erotic stories' of some year. I had come across one that I thought he would like. It quoted a man who said that there were three types of women who gave blowjobs. One didn't like it at all and only agreed on special occasions. The second didn't really like it, but accepted it as part of sex. The third was me. She loved it, and wanted it to be the best it could be for her lover. She knelt down, put his hands on her head, and put her hands behind her back.

After he read it, I said, "I thought you might want to tie my hands behind my back." He said that he didn't want that because what he really loved was that she was in full control of her hands and chose to put them behind her back. I nodded.

I reached for his belt and asked if I could undress him. "Please", he said. I could see him growing inside his pants as I undid his belt and opened his zipper. When his pants were gone I reached in with my mouth and took his cock through his underwear. I licked it and made it wet. I sucked it and made it hard. I asked if he would rather be in the chair. He told me that this was just perfect.

I pulled his underpants down and there it was, the cock I love so much. As I took it in my mouth I put his hands on my head and put my hands behind my back. I forced them to go tighter by bringing each hand to my opposite elbow.

He began to thrust in a way that he never had before. When I knelt before him in front of the chair he would use my throat but it was always in a slow penetration. It gagged me but I always forced myself to stay down on it longer than he thought I could. That was very difficult, but I loved it.

This time, I felt his hands take control of my head and his cock take control of my throat. After about a minute I had to pull back and breathe. I gasped and gasped. I looked up at him and said that this was really turning me on.

He said, "I never thought you would say that about my using you like this."

I said, "No, I mean it. Your hands on my head controlling me and your cock using my throat. I am so wet. Please don't stop."

As he continued I felt my camisole become soaked from the saliva that was running out of my mouth. I actually felt my nipples tingling as the air conditioning cooled the saliva. Oh, this was hot.

When he came I felt myself almost come with him. It had turned me on that much.

When we got into bed he said, "I want you to explain that to me. It was clearly very difficult for you. We've never done that before and I'm not sure that it really turns me on enough to put you through it. Please talk to me about it."

I explained, "You know how you say you love to learn about the things that turn me on? Well I feel the same way. When I can tell that you're excited, oh I just love that.

That's first. Secondly, it is something like a lioness being bitten on the neck when the lion takes her. What just happened feels like that to me. Your hands holding my head. I love that. Your cock taking my throat. That's very hard, but I love that too."

I smiled and said, "I guess we fit together pretty well huh?"

He hugged me hard and told me that he loved me and that I was amazing. We kissed and held each other tightly.

After a few seconds, he said, "I brought some things that I think we might like."

He went to his bag and pulled out a bundle of ropes, showed them to me and asked if I would like to try them. I liked the idea.

He laid me down on the bed and spread my arms. He tied my wrists to supports under the bed. He tied my knees widely to the supports under the bed. I was helpless and totally open to him.

He knelt between my legs and began to lick me. My reaction was a little bit curious because it was a very very hot position to be in. I was helpless and he was pleasuring me.

My problem was that I loved to be part of the process when he licked me. I loved to hold his head and steer him into my pussy. In my new position I was helpless to urge him on. I was quite excited by being helpless but I wanted to show him how much I loved it.

After I came, and we snuggled, I told him that I was quite excited but that I would rather show him how much I loved what he was doing to me and for me.

He said, "It's funny that you say that. I feel the same way. I am much more excited when you give yourself to me and urge me on than when you are helpless and not able to participate."

That night about two hours before I had to be home we went to a restaurant that we had found that was out of the way and we knew fairly certainly would not be frequented by anybody that knew me.

I can't tell you how much I loved that. It was just so wonderful to be together like husband and wife. I loved everything else about what we did but this was as good.

The next day after my husband went to work I gathered together many of my longest scarves and packed them into my black bag. As usual, I wanted to show him that I would embrace whatever this new phase entailed.

When I showed them to him he smiled and kissed me warmly. He replied, "I don't think I want to tie you but I wonder if you would mind if I blindfolded you."

I was surprised but said, "Sure, let's try it."

I was thrown into blackness. I felt for him as he sat in the chair and knelt when I found him. I found his hands and brought them to my head. I then put my hands behind my back. This felt different than before. Since I couldn't see him, my imagination felt like he was a stranger, and I was here to please him. I confess to a certain wanton feeling.

I don't know if he felt it, but when I said, "Use me for your pleasure, sir", he pulled my head forward quickly. Since my hands were behind my back only his hands were keeping my head from falling into his lap. He was in complete control. As I gagged and covered him in saliva, I went deeper into a fantasy that I had been sent to please him. I should have been bothered, but I embraced the role. When he pulled me off of him, I gasped and gasped, and gasped. And then I said, "As I came in I noticed that you have a crop. Would you like to use that on me?"

He asked me if that was really all right. I replied, "For what you paid you may have anything that you want."

As he brought me back to his cock he leaned over my shoulder, he struck my ass very hard, very hard, harder than he had ever before. Then I knew that he was embracing the fantasy also.

He kept using me and eventually he came.

After he did he asked if he should take off the blindfold. I told him that I wanted to see him when we talked about how it felt.

I remembered the feelings and said, "You know how you often talk about being watched by another man? Sometimes you say to him that I've agreed that no matter what you do to me he can do it too. I kind of fantasized that he had taken over and used me for his pleasure. Did you see how hard he hit me? It was harder than you ever have. He must be a very hard man.

God, I'm so hot. Please, please lick me."

He knelt down between my legs and began to lick my clit so wonderfully.

I got closer and closer and suddenly said, "Use the crop on me please."

I wasn't sure why I said it but I wanted it. He leaned back and picked it up, and told me to open myself for him. Somehow, I knew that he meant for me to open my pussy. I reached down and spread my lips so that my clit was standing out. I was afraid. I couldn't stand any hard blows. Why had I asked for this? Then he leaned down and began using the end of the crop which was a small flap of leather to tap my clit. As he did he gradually increased the force not to the point of pain but almost. I took it and took it and took it and finally gasped, "Come back. Quickly please.".

I was so close that when his tongue touched my clit, I exploded all over us both.

End of Chapter 10

In the future, I will explore the fantasy of being a whore for a very demanding man.