Samantha Ch. 02

Story Info
No more hiding for Cody
2.2k words
4.5
3.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissLilac
MissLilac
35 Followers

Samantha sat up and stretched, yawning and cracking her neck. Dorm room beds were nowhere near as comfortable as the luxurious mattress she had sitting at home, but it was a price well worth paying for her view.

Mitch and Cody were still tightly bound together, with Mitch's sweaty soles pressed against Cody's face and a Hitachi wand tormenting their cocks. She saw now-dried cum sprayed all over Cody's chest and smirked.

"Awww poor puppies, you weren't supposed to cum," she said to her prisoners in the same tone of voice she always used. Cody whimpered, trying to curl up on himself but the ropes held him firmly in place. Mitch, conversely, stared back at her with eyes full of excitement. After all, he had followed orders. It hadn't been easy, but he hadn't cum all night.

The dominant woman swiped a finger across Mitch's cage, finding to her delight that there was a pool of precum but no evidence of an orgasm. "Very good boy!" she crowed, making Mitch beam and subconsciously start wagging his butt. She switched off the vibrator and pulled it away, finally giving Cody relief. "I bet you didn't just cum once, did you puppy?"

She was right. Cody had shot all the cum he'd built up for weeks within five minutes of the vibrator switching on, followed by another four torturous orgasms over the course of the night. He'd forced himself to stay quiet so he didn't awaken his mistress, but it seemed that didn't matter much now.

"I hope you boys didn't have any plans today, because you're coming home for a training session," Samantha said as she untied Mitch from the bed and ordered him to get dressed. Instead of untying Cody, however, she produced a tiny metal cage, even smaller than Mitch's. "But first, puppy needs his punishment."

Cody wailed with despair, thrashing in his bonds. From the first day Samantha had taken ownership of him, she'd warned that an orgasm without permission meant chastity. He'd managed to keep his hands off all this time, but he had no way of stopping her now.

Humming to herself and giggling at Cody's muffled attempts to protest, Samantha slipped the metal ring around his balls, giving them a couple light smacks. "I don't care how much you howl into that sock, we both know you want this puppy. You want me to control you."

She didn't have to ask, she knew the truth. And so did Cody. It had been obvious since the moment they met.

TWO YEARS EARLIER

Cody was sitting in a coffee shop on campus, half-working on a paper for his English class but mostly staring off into space. He'd been at school for six weeks now and while he'd been successful in making friends and he enjoyed his classes, he felt like something was missing in his life.

He'd always carried himself like the typical Alpha jock type, leaving a string of girlfriends and flings behind in high school. But he'd always felt like he was doing it out of obligation. He wasn't gay, he still liked girls, but he didn't want what all his teammates and friends wanted.

Cody wanted somebody who could take control of him, somebody to turn him into their plaything. Gender really wasn't important to Cody, but his brain told him he had to maintain the image of a stereotypical manly college jock, no matter how unhappy it made him.

Without realizing it, he'd left his computer screen on a page displaying very explicit images of buff jocks bound and tortured while he looked out the window absentmindedly. He heard someone softly clear their throat behind him, and Cody whipped around to see her.

Samantha gave him a confident smile, her hazel eyes sparkling. "Nice pics," she said with a soft chuckle. Cody's face burned red as he slammed his laptop shut. "I- uh-" he stammered out as she just laughed. "Oh you poor thing, don't worry. I'm not upset or grossed out, quite the opposite actually."

She stood, her spike heels making her tower over Cody. "Would you like to know what it feels like?" Cody's jaw dropped. On the one hand, Samantha may have been the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and she was offering to make his dreams come true. On the other hand, well, Cody couldn't really think of a reason to say no.

Incapable of summoning words, he simply nodded hard and followed Samantha out of the café. She led him to an expensive-looking car and pushed him into the passenger seat with slightly more force than necessary. "I hope you didn't have any weekend plans," she whispered in Cody's ear, sending a shiver down his spine as she buckled his seatbelt for him.

Samantha sat in the driver's seat and pressed a button. Several small hatches in the passenger seat opened with a pneumatic hiss, revealing an array of locking leather straps. "This is why I tint the windows, cutie," Samantha said in her enchanting voice as she pulled the straps across Cody's body. The jock tried and failed to suppress a moan as she effortlessly locked him into place, leaving him to fruitlessly struggle against the straps.

"And now for the final touch," she whispered in Cody's ear as she opened her glove compartment and produced a red rubber ballgag. Cody opened his mouth wide unprompted, and Samantha smiled. "My my, you're a very good boy aren't you?" She slipped the ball between his teeth and locked it behind his head, attaching the gag to the headrest. Cody squirmed in ecstasy, completely immobilized. This was a dream come true!

Samantha drove home, one hand on the wheel and one massaging Cody's growing bulge. The jock was moaning constantly now, precum soaking his shorts as Samantha started playing an audio track through the car's speakers telling Cody that he was a good dumb boy for her. His mind already mush from Samantha's effortless control, Cody couldn't help but agree. He was dumb and she was smart, he was submissive and she was dominant.

The car pulled up to a nice house in the suburbs, and Samantha disengaged the straps with the push of a button. "Ready for the main event, puppy?" Cody nodded eagerly, drooling around the ballgag Samantha left in place. She smiled and softly caressed his face. "Good boy. I think I'm going to keep you." Cody beamed with joy.

She took the jock's hand and led him through her immaculately clean house, where Cody saw two other guys who looked a lot like him cleaning and cooking. "I have plenty of experience taming wild jocks, but usually they resist a little," she said, making Cody blush. "I have a different role in mind for a subby slut like you."

Samantha took Cody up to her bedroom, telling him to strip in that same enchanting voice. Cody felt compelled to obey her, promptly shucking his clothes and displaying his muscular frame, highlighted by his dripping, rock-hard 8" pole. Samantha whistled softly. "My my, I didn't think it'd be that big," she whispered in his ear as she wrapped her fingers around it.

Cody gasped as a bolt of pleasure shot through him while Samantha slowly began stroking. "This thing belongs to me now, pup," she said as she slowly led him toward the wall opposite her bed. "You get pleasure when I say and not a moment sooner, and you'll have to earn pleasure." Cody nodded frantically, moaning into the ballgag.

Samantha pulled one of Cody's arms over his head, quickly locking it into a leather cuff suspended from the ceiling, doing the same with his other arm. "And I hope you know, my playthings don't get many orgasms," Samantha purred, smirking at the massive blob of precum that sentence produced. "Awww, little jock boy is a denial slut."

Cody whined into the gag, but it was true. Ever since he learned how good masturbating felt he'd enjoyed denying himself release even more. For him, the thrill was in climbing the mountain, not reaching the peak. He hadn't even cum since he arrived on campus, and the thought that Samantha was going to deny him for much longer drove him wild.

Samantha locked Cody's ankles into heavy cuffs bolted to the floor and stepped back to admire her handiwork. This picture of masculinity was now completely helpless before her, and he hadn't even tried to resist it. A smile curled the corners of her lips. Might as well keep pushing him.

"If you ever have an orgasm without my permission, this thing is getting locked away for good," she whispered as she trailed her fingernails up Cody's straining cock. The jock howled with need, but all he could think about was how good it felt to be pushed beneath this woman. He didn't even know her name, but he knew he could serve her forever.

Samantha continued her monologue in Cody's ear, keeping him perfectly on the edge of an explosive orgasm as she told him everything he would do for her. Cody would worship her like a goddess, be her dildo, submit to her on command and be her personal toy. Cody couldn't agree quickly enough.

***

Cody snapped back to the present as Samantha slid the 1/2" metal tube into place and clicked the lock shut, then smirked at him as she twisted the key. Cody heard the key snap and his eyes went wide as he howled into the gym sock stuffed in his mouth, but it was all for show. Both and his Mistress knew he craved the pure submission of permanent, inescapable chastity.

"I'll miss my living dildo, but this is much better, wouldn't you say pup?" Cody nodded, ashamed as Mitch giggled. Samantha finally undid the ropes pinning Cody to the bed and ordered him to get dressed, but produced a pair of track shorts and a crop top for him to wear.

Cody's eyes went wide, as did Mitch's. Despite his years of service to Samantha, she had allowed him to maintain the image of Alpha jock around campus. "It's been long enough, pup," she said as Cody slipped his panties back on. "I don't think you should be allowed to hide anymore, and I bet your boyfriend agrees."

Mitch blushed now too, but nodded. "Yes ma'am!" he chirped, detecting the smallest hint of a smile on Cody's humiliated face. "You obey his every word too, pup," Samantha told Cody as he finished getting dressed, his new clothes barely covering any skin.

As they walked out of the dorm, people whispered to each other and pointed, seeing the star quarterback dressed so provocatively and holding another guy's hand while Samantha stride ahead of them both. Cody kept his eyes firmly trained on the ground, his heart pounding. Mitch felt how sweaty his hand was and squeezed a little tighter, hardly daring to believe this was really happening.

Samantha ordered them into the backseat of her car, telling Mitch to have fun while she started driving. With the push of a button, the hatches hissed open, this time in the backseat. Mitch saw the straps and immediately pounced, pinning Cody to the seat. The jock yelped but didn't resist, allowing Mitch to tie him down nice and tight.

"Good jock boy," Mitch whispered in Cody's ear, making the boy shiver with delight. "You like being my boy toy don't you?" Cody nodded hard. "Yes Alpha," he whispered back, straining desperately in his cage. "Please teach me my place."

Mitch felt that surge of power again, and this time Samantha's hand wasn't on his shoulder to suppress it. He locked lips with Cody, his hands massaging and tweaking the jock's nipples through his crop top. Cody moaned and squirmed in the straps, leaking a river of precum through his cage. If serving Samantha was paradise, serving her and Mitch together was nirvana. This was beyond his wildest dreams.

Samantha watched her two boys dissolve into moaning messes as she drove them home, letting them enjoy themselves without her involvement. She would get plenty of time with them tonight and for many nights to come, but right now she took pleasure in watching Cody's dreams come true.

After a purposefully lengthy drive, she pulled into her garage and ordered Mitch to release Cody. He did so grudgingly, but Samantha reminded him that he'd get plenty more time torturing Cody. That made both boys leak into their shorts.

Samantha led them up to her bedroom, ordering both boys to their knees on the carpet. She went into her nightstand and pulled out a pair of chain-link collars, one dark blue and one bright pink. "I've been saving these for special boys who deserve them," she said softly as she held them up. "Two cuties like yourselves, for instance."

Both boys gasped happily as she draped the collars around their necks, pink for Cody and blue for Mitch. "These signify not only your bond with me, but to each other. As long as you wear that collar, Cody, you're Mitch's puppy as much as mine. He'll have full control of you as much as I do, and you'll be a good boy for him won't you?" Cody nodded hard, not daring to believe this was happening.

Mitch bowed his head as she looped the chain around his neck. "As for you cutie, I give you free rein to train him as you like. But any playtime between the two of you when I can't be there better be on video or you're getting punished." Mitch nodded eagerly as Cody laid down behind him and pushed his nose into Mitch's toes.

"Isn't he such a good boy?"

END

MissLilac
MissLilac
35 Followers