Samantha

Story Info
Mitch makes a new friend.
2.8k words
4.27
5.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissLilac
MissLilac
35 Followers

Mitch walked back to his dorm room, exhausted after a long day in class and a longer night at work. All he wanted was to collapse in bed and sleep for a week, but he knew that wasn't an option. Cody had just gotten back from vacation today, which meant early bedtime wasn't on the menu.

Ever since their first day in the dorms together, when Cody had found Mitch's stash of sex toys in the closet, he'd taken over as the blond freshman's owner. Mitch had to follow every order his cocky straight boy roommate felt like giving him, or Cody would post a lot of humiliating photos to all his social media accounts.

As much as he hated the cocky jock sometimes, Mitch had to admit to himself that the subservient live he was now forced to live suited him just fine. He'd always been submissive in bed; he'd been famous among the jocks at his high school for sucking anything put in his mouth. But Cody took that mindset and fanned the flames, to the point where Mitch had a hard time thinking of being in control of anyone.

He slipped through the door to his room and saw Cody, reclining on Mitch's small couch, his massive size 14 feet propped up on the ottoman. "About time," Cody growled. "I've needed a foot rub for hours, I was on my feet all day."

Mitch opened his mouth to protest that he'd been on his feet since 7 that morning, but he quickly slammed his jaws shut. The last time he'd complained to Cody about his treatment, he'd spent a week sleeping in a hogtie on the floor. So instead, he got down on his knees and began massaging Cody's feet.

The jock relaxed into the couch, letting out a contented sigh as he flexed his toes. "That's a good boy. Fuck you're good at that." Mitch's face burned red as he found himself leaning in to get a stronger whiff of Cody's feet. No matter how much he told himself he hated this, that he didn't want to be a slave to a straight boy, Mitch couldn't resist the allure of Cody's body.

Cody was the picture-perfect definition of a college jock. 6'6", with perfectly defined muscles, a soft swoop of brown hair, icy blue eyes and an ego substantial enough to generate a gravitational pull. He was brilliant too, much smarter than his meathead football teammates.

Mitch had made the mistake of underestimating him, and thought he could hide all his toys while the dumb jock wouldn't even think to look for them. He'd found the supply within an hour of moving in, and within another 20 minutes he had Mitch bound and worshipping his sweaty paws.

"You know I expect more from my massages," Cody said to his slave with a smirk. Mitch whimpered softly before burying his nose in Cody's toes, his eyes fluttering in submission. The scent was pungent and heavenly, flooding his brain and pushing out his thoughts. Within moments, he was sucking on Cody's toes with slavish devotion.

He glanced up to see Cody taking more video for his personal blackmail file. There were hundreds of videos and photos in there by now, none with Cody's face in them. "Better suck harder, or everyone's gonna see how much of a little slut you are!" Mitch whined and took all the toes on Cody's right foot into his mouth, tears running down his cheeks.

Mitch tried to be scared, but he couldn't. The idea of more straight boys like Cody finding out what he was and using it against him was just too tantalizing to resist! He went to pull off and beg for Cody to just do it, but in that instant the door to their room swung open.

In stepped a drop-dead gorgeous woman. Just under six feet, with a dark brown braid running down her back, wearing a simple but flattering black dress and spike heels. Mitch glanced up at Cody, clueless about who this woman was, and he was surprised by what he saw.

The arrogant, glaring smirk had vanished in an instant, replaced by an expression more akin to a lost puppy. The woman strode up to him, gently caressing his face. "Well, well, puppy. You haven't told me about this little charmer." Mitch was dumbstruck, pulling off of Cody's toes as he watched. "You're supposed to tell me when you find a new toy."

Cody whimpered, a sound most unbecoming of his stature. "I- I- um..." Cody stammered, but the woman just pressed a finger to his lips. "Shhhhh, you know I don't like excuses, puppy," she said with a small smile. Her tone had remained perfectly even, but Mitch could see pure fear in Cody's eyes. Whoever this woman was, she had an incredible amount of power over the jock.

The woman snapped her fingers. "Up, now." Cody scrambled off the couch, standing with his hands clasped behind his head, more vulnerable than Mitch had ever seen him. "Judging by the look on your face, puppy hasn't told you about me," the woman said to Mitch as she began unbuttoning Cody's shirt. Mitch shook his head as he watched, dumbfounded.

She chuckled. "Well, I can imagine why. Puppy likes to pretend he's a big, bad alpha dog doesn't he?" Cody didn't respond, but when she pressed a sharp nail in under his chin he yelped and nodded. "But that's not what he is at all. No, he's something else altogether.

The woman pulled away Cody's shirt, then yanked off his sweatpants in one motion. To Mitch's shock, the jock was left standing there in nothing but a pair of lacy red panties. The jock let out a humiliated yip, but didn't move a muscle. Mitch stifled a giggle, and Cody shot him a death glare.

The moment he did, the woman slipped a finger back under his chin and gently redirected his gaze back to him. "How many times do I have to remind you puppy? When you're standing at attention, you look straight ahead and nowhere else." She pressed her nail in a little harder, and Cody whined as a drop of blood emerged. "Y-yes Mistress," he replied, his face bright red.

"Cody is my plaything," she said to Mitch as she cupped Cody's bulge in her hand. "I own his mind, his body and especially his cute little cocklet!" She punctuated her ownership with firm squeezes, making Cody squirm and yelp in her grip, but he didn't try to pull away. "And he loves it."

The woman turned to Mitch, her hand atop Cody's head as she pushed him down to his knees. "How long has he been treating you like this, cutie?" Mitch blushed. He'd never done anything with a woman before, but he'd had desires for a while. And he couldn't deny how hard he was right now. "It's been a couple months, ma'am," he replied quickly. "Ever since our first day on campus."

The woman tutted. "Two months, puppy? You've had a cute new toy for two months and never told me? I think you need to be punished." Cody whined, but didn't try to get away. "Do you have any fun toys, cutie?" Mitch nodded hard. "Yes ma'am!"

Without thinking, he ran into his closet and got his toybox, handing it to her with a happy smile. She gave him a smile in return, and Mitch felt a bolt of pleasure shoot through his brain. No wonder Cody obeyed her every word, this woman's authority was obvious from her first words to them.

She ordered Cody to lay on his back on his bed, and she took several ropes from the box and securely tied him down. Cody squirmed in his ropes, but all his muscles were useless against the well-tied knots. "H how should I address you, ma'am?" Mitch asked, standing at her side with his hands behind his back.

The woman thought for a moment. "Maybe someday you can call me Mistress like him," she said as she turned to face Mitch, caressing his face. "I think you'd like that. But for now, ma'am or miss will be sufficient." Mitch felt his heart pounding in his chest as this mysterious woman's fingers trailed down to his straining bulge. "B but what's your name, ma'am?" Mitch asked, his voice breathy.

She laughed. "You're different from the rest of these sub boys. Most of them don't really care. I'm Samantha, but if you ever call me that, you'll be punished." Her voice never changed from its steady, lilting cadence, but she carried herself with more dominance and control than Cody ever could.

From that moment, Mitch knew he would serve her without question. Being Cody's servant had been enjoyable in its own right, but this woman had real dominant authority and knew how to wield it.

Samantha turned her attention back to Cody. "Now puppy, you've been a naughty boy plenty of times before, and you know how I love to punish you for it. But something like this requires further action, wouldn't you say?" Cody whimpered, his eyes wide with fear, but he didn't say a word of protest.

She picked up his phone and unlocked it with her own thumbprint, opening his photos and finding the video he'd taken of Mitch. "My my, looks like you've got quite the collection in here, don't you? Does someone have a little crush?" To Mitch's shock, Cody nodded, his face beet-red.

The woman trailed her long nails down Cody's bare chest, forcing the boy to stifle giggles. "I bet your heart skipped a beat when you found his box of toys," Samantha whispered in his ear as she swirled her nails around his bellybutton. "You wanted him to use them on you."

Cody tried to deny it, shaking his head, but Samantha just pressed her nails in a little harder. "Don't lie to me, puppy. You can't deny the truth. You're a submissive little jock pup, and you've wanted to beg this cutie to enslave you for two months." Now unable to suppress his laughter, Cody nodded hard once again, and Mitch's jaw dropped.

He'd never once gotten that impression from Cody. As far as Mitch could tell before tonight, his roommate was dominant to his very core. But now, watching this symbol of masculinity effortlessly overpowered by a woman half his size, the truth hit him like a ton of bricks.

As long as Cody had been his overseer, he'd been a little different to all the guys who'd used him in high school. He seemed to take care to cater to Mitch's kinks: his duties largely consisted of worshiping Cody's body and being his footrest and chair. He rarely took control himself, and it was suddenly obvious that Cody was someone who didn't know what to do with authority.

But Samantha knew, and she just kept digging deeper into Cody's repressed desires. "Cody's such a little slut. Mitch, I bet you woke up sometimes and your feet were all wet, weren't they?" Mitch nodded as Cody's eyes flew open, begging his Mistress not to. But she just smiled at him as Mitch replied with a "yes ma'am."

"Oh I have as well, many times. Cody here loves to worship feet, but he's so ashamed of himself he can only ever do it when nobody's watching, not even the owner of the feet. But I think that needs to change, don't you, cutie?" Mitch grinned. "Very much so ma'am."

Samantha ordered Mitch to sit between Cody's legs, and Mitch detected a substantial bulge pressing against him. "I think he likes this ma'am," Mitch said as Cody moaned softly. Samantha smiled. "Oh I know he does, cutie. Now rest those cute little feet of yours on his face and watch the fireworks."

Cody opened his mouth to try to protest, but he was met with Samantha forcing his own sweaty gym socks in his mouth. "Quiet, puppy. Just focus on how good this feels." Unable to resist his Mistress' orders, Cody relaxed into his mattress and inhaled deeply through his nostrils just as Mitch's feet settled over his face.

The smaller boy watched as Cody let out a long, high-pitched moan, his hips bucking as the scent of Mitch's sweaty soles and toes flooded his nostrils. Mitch thought he enjoyed musk, but even he didn't react like this. Cody was lost in ecstasy, and as Mitch rubbed his feet up and down his former tormentor's face, he felt a surge of power running through him.

That surge was immediately suppressed by Samantha, who stood in front of him with that same smile on her face. "I don't want you getting any ideas though. Would you like to be bound up like him, cutie?" Mitch couldn't agree quickly enough. "Yes ma'am!" he blurted our enthusiastically. Samantha immediately pulled his hands behind his back and tied them to the foot of Cody's bed, before tying his thighs together and pinning him to the bed. As a final touch, she tied his feet to Cody's face, drawing another enchanted moan out of the bound jock.

Samantha pulled down Cody's panties, allowing his rock-hard cock to spring free, its full eight inches standing proud with a drop of precum spilling out of the tip. "See? He loves to be put in his place. And from now on, I expect you to keep him there when I'm not here to do so. Understood, cutie?" Mitch nodded and opened his mouth to comply, but instead Samantha shoved his own ballgag in his mouth and padlocked it into place. "Words aren't necessary for my toys. Any more attempts at speaking will mean heavier gagging, understood?" Eyelids fluttering with bliss, Mitch nodded again.

With practiced ease, Samantha climbed up on the bed and sat on Cody's cock. The bound jock squealed in ecstasy as she took it to the base in one fell swoop, sighing with satisfaction. "He may be a dumb submissive slut, but I'll be dammed if he doesn't make a good dildo." Cody moaned as she slowly rode his cock, while she took a pocketknife and cut Mitch out of his clothes.

"I can't abide sub boys being dressed," she said as she worked. "Makes you look like respectable men, and that's not what you are at all, is it?" Mitch shook his head frantically as Samantha cut the last of his clothes away, allowing his own rock-hard cock to bob freely, his now ruined underwear stained with precum.

Samantha giggled, an enchanting sound that only drew Mitch in deeper. "Awww, that's cute. No wonder Cody thought he could stay above you." Mitch blushed furiously, but couldn't suppress a moan at her effortless degradation. Samantha dug through the box, producing a tiny metal chastity cage, slipping the ring into place around his balls. "I bet you've wanted someone to do this for a long time, haven't you?"

It was true. Mitch had bought the cage as an 18th birthday present to himself, but he'd never found anyone willing to lock him away. Cody had never so much as mentioned it. But now, he was helpless to stop Samantha from locking the 1" metal tube into place, slipping the key into her purse. "I think that's much more fitting for you, cutie. No more delusions of grandeur, no more freedom you don't need. You're mine now."

Even if he could, Mitch didn't want to protest. Samantha had already established effortless control over him, and he hadn't even squirmed when she locked his cock away and took the keys. She pulled off of Cody's cock and the boy wailed in despair, right on the edge of a massive orgasm. "He might thrash, but he loves to be denied. I haven't let him cum in months. But that cock is much too nice to be locked away, so I just have a sensor on the base."

She drew Mitch's attention to a hair-thin wire secured around the base of Cody's shaft. "It doesn't hurt him in any way, but it immediately lets me know if my toy is being pleasured. It's my dildo, and only I get to use it. Isn't that right puppy?"

The bound jock nodded, his cock twitching. Samantha laughed as she removed her dress and heels, laying down on Mitch's bed. "Mistress is exhausted, boys. You two have fun like that for tonight. We can train you more in the morning."

She turned over to go to sleep, but inspiration struck her first. "But I don't want you two getting too relaxed tonight." She went into the bag and retrieved a Hitachi wand, strapping it to the head of Cody's cock as she tied Mitch's cage to it. "Neither of you is permitted to cum. If I see any in the morning, you'll both be punished."

She flicked the vibrator on high, smiling as her toys squealed in torturous pleasure. "Sleep well, puppies!"

END

MissLilac
MissLilac
35 Followers