Samantha on the Swing Pt. 06

Story Info
A girl accepts a strange offer online and finds her calling.
1k words
4.2
12.2k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aftermath

Samantha was vaguely aware that she had been lowered to the floor. She hardly registered that she was face down in a pool of her own juices, mixed with several pints of sticky, artificial cum. A fuzzy, derealization clouded her tired senses as the restraints were slowly detached from her feet, then her legs, then her torso, and finally, her wrists. Though she was physically free, Samantha wasn't ready to get up quite yet.

Samantha had cum more times in the past three hours than she had in maybe the past three years. At first it had been fun. The two girls with the magic wand had made her feel so good. The cowboy (what was his name again?) had been so kind to her, and she had loved being filled by him.

More and more patrons followed after him, though. Some had chosen vibrating toys to work her clit until it was raw. Others had chosen dildos to fuck her and fill her until her body satisfied their desires and obediently squirted over whichever toy they chose. Some patrons took interest in her large boobs and pumped nipples. They clamped, suctioned, vibrated and teased her sensitive breasts to their hearts' content.

Many of the patrons punished her as well as pleasured her. Samantha's ass was red from the spankings, whippings, and paddlings she head received. Each gagged cry of anguish only brought more lashes from her unseen patrons. One particularly cruel patron had used a vibrator to bring Samantha close to orgasm, only to pull the toy away and spank her each time she was about to cum. A few times, Ms. T had to intervene when a particularly sadistic patron let out their frustrations on the poor, tied up, fat girl at their disposal with a little too much force.

With her Mistress's help, Samantha was able to slowly pick herself up off the floor, her knees trembling beneath her. She felt a towel wrap around her and heard her Mistress's voice near her ear, "can you walk?"

Samantha nodded weakly. Guided by Ms. T's arms on her hips, Samantha slowly made her way out of the room, which was now quiet. Samantha felt the cool concrete under her bare feet, then the plush carpet of the green room. Samantha felt her mistress remove the plug from her asshole, but barely registered the physical sensation. The ball gag was removed next and Samantha instinctively opened and closed her mouth to stretch her tired jaw. Samantha was lowered into a soft chair, which felt nice against her sore butt. At last, the blindfold was removed and Samantha looked up at the striking face of her Mistress, who took a seat across from her.

"How do you feel?" Ms. T asked, with genuine interest.

"Tired, Mistress" Samantha replied.

Ms. T nodded, "You did well. You took everything they threw at you and the clients loved you."

Samantha blushed and answered "thank you, Mistress."

Suddenly, Ms. T leaned forward and put her hands on Samantha's knees, bringing her face inches from Samantha's. In a sharp tone, she asked "what project was Rich working on?"

The question caught Samantha completely by surprise. Samantha could barely remember her own name at the moment, let alone who Rich was. Then, in a snap moment of clarity, it hit her. "Mistress, Rich said he created a microchip which solved the quantum tunneling problem" reported Samantha in a rigid tone which matched her Mistress's.

Ms. T leaned back in her chair. "Good girl, Samantha. That's right. I'm glad to see you were able to pay attention to the clients. That's why we're here. Can I trust you, Samantha?"

"Yes, Mistress. Of course!" Samantha quickly replied, wondering where her Mistress was going with this.

"Good, then it's time you understood the purpose of Intimate Entertainment. I know this will stay between us because even though your cam account is anonymous, we've done our research on you, Samantha Belkin, and I'm sure your father, the Reverend Luke Belkin, wouldn't want to know how his daughter really pays her rent. Is that understood?"

Samantha gulped, "Yes, Mistress." Samantha was startled by the mention of her father's name. If he found out about her, he'd probably disown her, but Samantha knew she had stumbled into something deep, and was eager to hear more.

Ms. T smiled, "good girl. Intimate Entertainment is an asset acquisition organization which provides intelligence to contracting corporate entities."

Samantha gave her Mistress a puzzled look. Ms. T explained, "it's no secret that horny people tend to have a harder time keeping their mouths shut. That chip project that Rich mentioned is both revolutionary and highly classified. Our clients will pay us handsomely to provide them such information. We use various means to elicit the information we want. The 'Swing Girl' is just one trick in our repertoire, good for non-targeted bulk collection. Are you starting to understand?"

Samantha slowly nodded.

"I like you, Samantha. You have good endurance and you don't complain or ask annoying questions. That is why I am offering you a job." Ms. T handed Samantha a small business card. The card had a date, a time, and an address printed in a generic black font.

"You don't have to decide now," Ms. T continued. "Go home, take a long bath, get some rest. If you decide you want to work with powerful corporations to make some serious, serious amounts of money, then you'll be at that address, at that time. You'll receive everything you need there for a week of training before your first assignment. You will be an official agent of Intimate Entertainment."

Samantha was overwhelmed by how fast things were happening. In a shaky voice, she said, "I... I think I'd like to go home now.. if that's ok, Mistress."

Ms. T pulled another check from her pocket and handed it to Samantha. "You did well tonight." She tapped the card in Samantha's hands. "I'll see you then." With that, Ms. T handed Samantha her robe, then ushered her out of the room and silently walked her to her car.

As she was getting into her car, Samantha looked back at Ms. T. "Hey, Mistress?"

"Yes?"

Samantha held up the card. "I'll see you there."

With that, Samantha drove back to her apartment and enjoyed a long soak in her tub before falling into the deepest sleep of her life.