Samantha on the Swing Pt. 05

Story Info
A girl accepts a strange offer online and finds her calling.
1.6k words
4.45
11.5k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filled

Samantha had just cum for two, if not more complete strangers and the night was only getting started. As she hung from the swing, she felt a hand on her breast, which must've belonged to her Mistress since nobody else was allowed to touch her. The hand stabilized her gentle rocking while another removed each of the suction clamps from her now swollen nipples. Samantha was once again thankful for her Mistress's presence. She could only imagine what would've happened to her nipples if the clamps had been left on for the whole night.

Despite the bizarreness of the situation, Samantha felt a sense of comfort with her Mistress watching over her, like she knew nothing terrible could really happen to her. Samantha tried to focus on how hot it was to be practically worshiped by a sea of unknown strangers, each lining up to please her. Sure, the spanking stung and the girl using a vibrator on her plug was unpleasant, but Samantha had already had one powerful orgasm, and she knew that many more would likely be in store.

Samantha was only just starting to wonder when someone else would come pleasure her when she heard a voice say "dude! Check out the tits on this one! What'd they do to her?"

The voice sounded like it belonged to a man, probably in his mid twenties. Another, similar voice, but with a light southern accent answered, "damn! I don't know but I've never seen nipples that puffy. They must've clamped 'em or something."

Samantha's face blushed when she heard to the men talk about her sensitive nipples. She felt like a piece of meat being appraised in the market. The first voice said, "you ever try this? Corporate brings these girls in for big events like this. You can do whatever you want to 'em, as long as you don't touch 'em."

The second, southern voice said "shit, anything? That's cool, I'll give it a shot."

"After you then, Cowboy. Choose your weapon" the first voice cajoled.

Samantha wondered what 'Cowboy' was going to do to her. She couldn't help but try to imagine what he might look like. "He probably has a six pack and rippling muscles, and I bet he's wearing denim jeans and a flannel with the top buttons undone," Samantha fantasized. She thought about what it would be like to really have sex with a guy like her fantasy, to bend over and present herself to him, to feel his rough hands grip her wide hips as his girth filled her.

Samantha's fantasies were interrupted by the very real feeling of the silicon head of a dildo pressed between her soaked lips. From the head of the toy, Samantha guessed her Cowboy had chosen a fairly large dildo. Samantha could feel her heart beating with anticipation as the head of the dildo slid up and down her dripping slit, parting her lips and no doubt coating itself with her juices.

"What do you think? Big toy for a big girl!" The southern voice said.

"Clay, only you. What the fuck is that thing? That's the weirdest dildo I've ever seen. It doesn't even look like a real cock. It's like some kind of alien dick or something" responded the other voice.

Two things became instantly clear to Samantha. The first was that the Cowboy's name was Clay. It was the first name Samantha had heard since the night started. The second realization was that the toy Clay was about to use on her was probably one of the Monstertoyz dildos that she had seen other models use in their photo shoots. Samantha could only guess how big the dildo Clay was about to fuck her with would be, but she knew it was definitely going to be bigger than any she had used before. Part of her was afraid the toy would hurt, but she was already coming down from the high of her last orgasm and most of her just wished Clay would stop teasing her and fill her up already.

"Don't worry big gal, I'll be gentle," Samantha heard Clay say.

Samantha let out a low moan as Clay slowly pushed the toy into her, stretching her and filling her like no toy or cock had ever filled her before. She felt her muscles grip the synthetic cock as her body struggled to accommodate the massive dildo. Samantha felt the bumps and ridges of the fantasy cock as they rubbed against her sensitive clit, and moaned as each one passed into her.

To his credit, Clay was gentle. Samantha's breathing became a quick panting as Clay lightly pushed the toy deeper into her and pulled it slightly back, in little, bouncing strokes. Samantha got the sensation that he was warming her up, letting her body get used to the toy. She was sure her juices were doing a fine job of lubricating the alien dildo, and she could already feel the pressure of another orgasm starting to build, every so faintly in her sensitive pussy.

"Come on, Clay, fuck her already! What's with the light bullshit?" Samantha heard the other man's voice a few paces away.

"Man I feel bad for any woman who has the misfortune of letting you fuck her, Rich. You never heard of foreplay? I'm not tryna hurt her!" Responded Clay.

Rich answered, "dude we don't have all night, just fuck her so we can mingle with the project manager."

"Relax, Rich," Clay said, never pausing his little strokes, "Jesse's not going anywhere. Anyway, she's seems ready for a little more, ain't ya big gal?"

Samantha hadn't been directly addressed yet, and was surprised to hear one of the patrons ask her if she wanted something. She hoped she could find that Clay guy some day, he seemed nice. Meanwhile, the little strokes of the ridged, alien cock were driving her wild, and Samantha was craving more. The gagged Samantha could only moan and nod her head furiously, hoping to show Clay how badly she wanted him to fuck her with the dildo.

As Clay pushed the alien dildo deeper into her, Samantha felt the girthy knot at the base of the toy stretch her to her limits. She let out a guttural sound that was somewhere between a scream and a moan, as she felt Clay picking up speed with his thrusts. The gentle rocking progressed to a full on pounding, and Samantha rocked back and forth in the swing from the force of the thrusts, which drove the ridged cock deeper into her with every stroke.

The pressure building up within Samantha was becoming unbearable. Having just cum, she was already sensitive and the massive toy was filling her up far more than any human cock ever had. Samantha's breasts swung wildly from the rocking, slapping against her while every thrust was punctuated by Samantha's muffled moaning. She felt like she was going to explode any second as the dildo's knot worked its way in and out of her.

Samantha could feel herself approaching the brink of another orgasm, ready to explode like a shaken can of soda. Finally, as Clay's thrusts picked up speed in response to her escalating moans, Samantha crossed the point of no return. With a gag-muffled scream of pure ecstasy, Samantha's muscles clenched around the alien cock buried deep in her soaking pussy. Her legs shook, and she felt the pressure between her legs release in blissful pleasure as she shook and came for her unseen patron. The spray of juices from Samantha's contacting pussy coated the toy and pooled on the rubber mat beneath her.

"Damn Clay, you made her squirt!" Samantha had almost forgotten about Rich in her orgasmic bliss.

"Wait, I ain't even showed you the best part. See this tube here? Check this out." Clay responded, enthusiastically.

To Samantha, Clay sounded like a boy who had just gotten a new toy; he was practically shouting at Rich. Samantha didn't have to wonder long what the tube was. Clay had resumed the gentle, rocking rhythm, eliciting whimpering moans from Samantha. After a few moments, Samantha felt a warm, sticky substance deep within her, spurting from the knobby head of the silicone cock. Samantha had never let a boy cum inside her, but she was sure that the dildo was somehow filling her with cum. More and more of the sticky, slippery liquid filled her stuffed pussy, mingling with her juices to coat the toy in a sticky mess. Samantha's groans of pleasure were soon accompanied by the sloshing, sucking sounds of the cum lube soaked dildo.

"Nice, Clay. Can we fucking go now? I need to get the Project manager's approval on my chip design and you know she's always in her best mood before her third martini."

Samantha let out little moans as Clay kept up his gentle, rocking pace. He continued thrusting as he replied, "yeah, you're right, Rich. Your quantum chip could make the company millions, especially if you really solved the tunneling problem like you said. Gimme a sec here."

Samantha heard the sticky pop of the alien cock being removed from her cum filled pussy. Then she heard Clay's voice saying "I guess I give this back to you. Thank you very much, ma'am. Have a good evening!"

Samantha wondered how long she had been on the swing by now. She had already been made to cum for at least four strangers. She had been clamped, teased, spanked, and filled. She had had two powerful orgasms, squirted, and been filled with what must've been a pint of artificial cum. Despite the soreness her body was already feeling, Samantha felt like she was starting to like her job. Luckily for her, her night had only just begun.