Samantha Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you doing?" I asked her parting our lips.

"Very good. It feels awesome to have you inside of me."

"Do you want me to do something, or change something?"

"Yes actually, can you pull out totally and get back in again? That feels like heaven."

"Can do," I said with a smile and I slowly withdrew my cock from her ass.

Since I was already out I added a it more lube just to be on the safe side. Then I put my dick to her entrance, driven from some deep instinct, I started to gyrating my hips a bit, sometimes adding a small amount of pressure onto her hole. I played with her like this for a couple of minutes before pushing past her sphincter deep into her ass until I was balls deep inside. I realized that she got a surge of goosebumps and let out a soft moan as I slid past her sweet spot. It was a cute reaction.

I was resting in her and we were making out when I thought she may be relaxed enough for me to start moving. I slowly pulled my cock out with an inch then pushed it back again.

"OHH FUUCK," screamed Sam out loud.

"Are you alright?" I asked distressed that I might have hurt her.

"Yes, what did you do? I almost came!"

"Ehmm, I just started moving a bit, shall I go on?"

"Fuck yes, go on! It is amazing!"

I started repeating my previous movement of slowly backing out a few inches and then going back in. With each thrust Sam would let out a loud moan digging her crimson nails into my back, sucking on my neck hard while having loads of goosebumps all over her body. We went on like this for some time before she broke the kiss.

"Can you take me from behind?" she asked panting. "I was always curious about that position."

"Sure, get on all fours," I replied as I slowly removed my cock from her ass.

She got on all fours exposing her hole to me. "What a sight!" I thought to myself.

I slowly put my dick to her entrance, and with a single stead push, I buried myself balls deep in her ass. I started fucking her ass slowly as before but at each thrust I pulled my cock back a bit more. After some time I was fucking her with at least half of the length of my cock, with long, steady, passionate strokes.

As I was fucking her this way I thought what a nice view I have of her. The thought struck me as lightning and my hands were already on the way to do their thing. I pulled out her phone from behind my back, switched on her camera and started recording. I made a few second video she can show to Emily if she wants to and took a few photos as well. God she was gorgeous. I ran my hands through her back and started clawing and scratching her back.

"So how does it feel like this?" I asked.

"Nice.... I....can't... hmm...quite... YES.... describe.." she said struggling with her moans.

I decided to slow down a bit so that I could actually understand what she is saying.

"Thanks. It feels like a strange constant orgasm, very exciting and pleasurable feeling. It's just bad that I can't kiss you this way," she explained.

"We can turn around. You can you know.. ride me if you want to try it out."

"Oh my god yes!"

I was not sure if she meant that for my suggestion or I just hit something in the right angle, but I pulled out and laid on my back anyway. She climbed on top of me and we started making out hard. She reached behind her back and took hold of my cock guiding it into her ass. I slipped away a few times but on the fourth try she got it right and sat down on my cock in one single motion.

As my dick slipped past her entrance I knew that I would not last much longer. It was just too good for me to bear. She started to slowly rock back and forth on me getting comfortable with the position. After she get comfortably in her seat she slowly lifted her butt up and slid back down. Each time my dick went past her sweet spot I saw her dick twitch and leak a bit of pre-cum. Her asshole also clenched at those moments getting her ass to grip my dick even tighter further increasing my pleasure.

I saw that her dick was flopping on my stomach and quickly grabbed it. I rubbed some of her pre-cum into my palm and started jerking her dick with it. She opened her mouth wide open breathing heavier than ever. I felt something change, the grip on my dick got tighter and her breathing was getting more and more erratic. I knew she was close so I increased the pace at which I moved my hand on her shaft. Before I could think of anything she moaned loud as hell, "I'M CUMMING!"

I felt her dick swell up in my hand and started to shoot cum all over my chest and face. The same time her ass started to pulsate to the rhythm of her cumming which pushed me over the edge. I groaned hard and loud as I started to shoot load after load of cum into the condom. It was so much that the rubber was unable to hold it and it started to drip out of it at the base of my dick.

"Hmmm fuck," she moaned as she laid on me and my dick slowly slipped out of her.

She was shaking, shivering and panting on my cum covered chest as her goosebumps slowly disappeared. She laid on me for a couple of minutes before sitting up and burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's just... haha.... your face is so cummy."

"Yeah, you took care of that," I said with a grin as I licked a small blob of cum from the edge of my mouth.

"Well, judging from the mess we made, I guess it's just easier if we wash ourselves."

"Agreed, let's go," I said removing the condom and throwing it into the trashcan.

We went to the bathroom and got in the bathtub again. The water was slowly getting lukewarm but it felt nice to our heated bodies. I was laying on my back in the tub and Sam got on top of me, with her back on my chest. I was fondling her chest and tummy in the water when she broke the silence.

"So... how was it?" she asked shyly.

"Amazing," I replied, "you are really tight and hot. That was the best sex of my life. What about you?"

"To be honest, I feel really slutty. I read it all over forums and such that the first time is always bad and hurts and blah blah, but it did not hurt at all. I mean it did hurt a bit, but in the most pleasurable way, so it was more like pleasure-pain, hard to describe."

"So, it was good after all?"

"Fuck yes, more than good. I was feeling your veins pulsating with my ass, and each time you moved it felt like a tiny orgasm. It was a beautiful feeling!"

"Then I'm glad! That means you will want to do it again sometime?"

"You bet I want!"

"Haha, you are my horny little girl," I said jokingly.

She wiggled her butt a bit and let out a sigh of relief, "This feels good."

"What do you mean this?" I asked.

"This, overall thing. Having you and all. Also I'm kind of worried."

"Worried of what?"

"I'm satisfied. I mean really REALLY satisfied. The way we made love, was so fulfilling and satisfactory that I'm worried that I will not be able to get horny anymore. Like I used up all my libido."

"Haha," I laughed, "I'm pretty sure that's not how it works."

"Probably," she giggled, "let's get to bed, this water is getting too cold for me."

We get out of the tub, dried ourselves and went to lay in bed. We were facing each other in silence just looking into each others eyes and admiring our bodies. She wiggled her way a bit closer to me and kissed my lips.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?"

"For all this, the date, the dinner, the bath and everything we did tonight. I did not realized how much I needed this."

"Don't even mention it. That's what boyfriends are for," I replied and saw her blushing.

"You are the best."

"No, we are the best," I said falling asleep.

*****

I woke up to the sound of Sam's groaning as she stretched herself in the bed beside me. The morning sun was already covering the room in nice golden color. Sam's nice, curly blonde hair was all over her face and my arm.

"Hey, you," she said softly.

"Good morning," I said stretching my arms and pulling her into a hug.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good, and you?"

"Like a baby, my butt is sore a bit though, haha," she giggled.

"Sorry about that."

"Don't be, it was awesome."

"Speaking of which, I have a confession of a sort," I said. "Check the gallery on your phone."

"If you took pictures of me while I was sleeping I swear...," she said laughing, "OH MY GOD!!! Is that... what I think it is?"

"Maybe, I hope you don't mind."

"No, of course not!" she said, "It's actually quite hot, want to check it out?"

"Yes, I did not had the opportunity to actually check them," I laughed.

With that we sat up in bed she took the phone in her hands and placed it so that both of us can see it and started scrolling through the pictures. Some of them were extremely blurry but there were good ones too. Looking at pictures of my dick in her ass and short clips of her being fucked by me quickly turned my morning wood into a raging boner. I looked to my left and saw that Sam was in a similar situation as well with her dick fully erect.

"Like what you see?" she asked in a seductive voice after looking at my dick.

"Well what can I say," I said jokingly.

"You know," she started wrapping her hand around my dick, "seeing myself on those pictures, your thick cock, stretching out my little hole, makes me so horny that my butt tingles already," she paused for a second to change grip on my cock then continued.

"So how about I show you how horny you made me?" and with that she leaned into my lap and swallowed my cock.

"Oh fuuck," I moaned as she started to bob her head up and down on my shaft.

She was slurping on my cock with her saliva running down to the base of my shaft. I felt the tip of my cock to hit the back of her throat and expected her to back away but to my surprise she didn't. She forced herself lower and lower until I felt my dick pop into her throat. She let out a delighted sigh as I groaned hard with my dick inside her throat. She slowly started to bob her head up and down carefully not to release my cock from her throat.

"Hmm... honey that feels wonderful," I said to her as an encouragement.

It must have worked because she started to bob her head even faster on my dick. I was already close but when she started fondling my balls with her hand I knew that I hit the point of no return. I felt my dick swell up and the pressure build up behind my balls.

"I'm cumming!" I groaned.

Sam pushed her head lower than ever pulling me into her throat as deep as was physically possible and kept steady as I shot rope after rope of thick cum into her throat. When my orgasm subsided she slowly withdrew my cock from her mouth giving it a little kiss and sat on my lap.

I was panting and trying to catch my breath when she kissed me on the lips.

"Thanks, that was great! Do you want me to return the favor?" I asked realizing her throbbing member was already leaking pre-cum onto my belly.

"Well I have nothing against it," she replied with a grin.

"So, will you get off of me so that I can... you know?"

"Hmm... I think I have a better idea," she said and with that she slipped forward onto my chest and put her cock onto my face.

We never did it in this position and it felt a bit strange and funny. I saw that her cock was already leaking pre-cum. I licked it off from the tip of her cock. It was so tasty that I was craving for more instantly. I put her balls in my mouth and started to suck them gently while tickling them with my tongue.

I ran my hands over her ass clawing into her skin and spreading her cheeks apart. I slowly licked my way from her balls along her shaft to the tip of her dick. She let out a loud moan as I put a soft kiss on it tasting some of the newly developed pre-cum.

I took her cock in my hand and pulled it down so that it would point straight at my mouth, put a hand on her butt and with one quick motion I pulled her right into my throat.

"OH FUCK," she moaned, "that's nice! Don't stop!"

I started slowly moving her, by her grabbing her ass and slowly pushing it away and pulling it closer. Slowly I released her ass and realized that she moved on her own gently fucking my mouth with her hands on the wall. I thought that well might as well put my hands to some use, so I reached up and started gently massaging her breasts.

I enjoyed this position very much, with me on my back enjoying the view of Sam from below while she is fucking my mouth. It was a bliss. I felt that her thrusts became harder as she started to moan louder and louder. Her dick became even harder in my mouth and I sensed her swell up in my mouth. I knew she was about to cum, but she was in my throat and I just couldn't let her cum in there. Not today. I wanted to feel her taste.

I gently slid my hands down to her hips and pushed her away so that only the tip of her dick remained in my mouth. I put one hand on her shaft and started to jerk her off while my other hands fondled her balls.

"I'M CUMMING!" she cried out loud as I felt her pulsating cock spam loads of thick cum into my mouth with each twitch.

I started swallowing her tasty, sweet-salty cum instantly savoring the taste with each gulp. After her orgasm stopped, I gave her dick a few little sucks to remove every drop of residual sperm in her shaft and swallowed it.

"Yummy," I said licking my lips, "now that's what I call breakfast in bed."

"Hahaha, that's something that I could get used to," she said collapsing next to me, onto the bed.

She looked exhausted and sexy, with her hair all messed up and all over her face. We cuddled for a bit before I broke the silence.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, ask away."

"You know my friend Dennis?"

"Well personally no, I know he was the one who took you to the party where we met."

"Yes, that Dennis. Well he knows that we are together now, but he does not know about... you know," I made a small nod towards her penis.

"He doesn't know?" she asked in disbelief.

"No, I haven't told him and I have contradicting thoughts about it."

"Care to elaborate?"

"Sure. So first, it feels bad to keep it a secret. Keeping it a secret makes me think that it is something to be ashamed of. But it isn't! Then on the other hand it's your secret. If you decide that he should not know about it then I'll respect your decision."

"That's nice of you," she said pausing for a moment, "and I don't really know. This kind of thing can ruin your friendship you know. If he is not that open minded it can drive you two apart."

"Well I don't care, if he cannot accept you, or have some problem with me being with you than we have nothing to talk about any more."

"Aww," she said blushing, "you are so sweet. I trust this decision onto you."

"Thanks," I said.

I hugged her tight from behind and we fell back into a nice morning snooze.

12