Samantha Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for the lube and a condom. I applied some lube to her ass and started playing with her. Just gently fingering her anus with Sam on her back, me in sitting position between her legs. I massaged her sweet spot with one hand while carefully stroking her cock with the other while maintaining eye-contact with her the whole time. I enjoyed playing with her like this. All her, moans, shivering and lip-biting felt like a small reward for me.

When I felt that I loosened her up enough, I decided it was time for action. As I was about to roll up a condom she took my hand and stopped me. I thought she wants some more attention to her ass or she does not want it, but I was wrong.

"Don't," she said, "I want to feel you."

Ohh so that's what it was all about! I tossed the condom onto the ground and applied some lube onto my cock before laying on her and kissing her deep and hard. My cock was laid between her cheeks over her hole while we made out. She reached down took hold of my member and put it right at her entrance, guiding it into her.

I only needed to apply a tiny pressure to make the tip of my cock enter her anus. My plan was to give her some time to adjust but Sam clearly had different plans because she grabbed me by the butt and pulled me into her in one continuous motion.

"Fuuck!" I groaned as I bottomed out.

"Ohhh God!" moaned Sam.

Being in her without a condom felt so much more intense. I felt the texture of her ass better than ever and she felt a lot hotter this way. I did not dare to move because I was afraid that I would cum instantly. She must have felt the same way because she was moaning into our kiss constantly. I pulled my cock all the way out, and slowly pushed it back in again.

"Ahh JESUS! That felt great!" moaned Sam who was covered in goosebumps all over her body.

Her reaction encouraged me even more and I started repeating the motion each time pushing back my cock with a little more force. Soon the room was filled with the sound of our bodies slapping together mixed with moans of pleasure. We parted our lips and Sam started sucking on my neck while digging her nails into my back.

I knew I would not last much longer, and I was not sure if Sam wanted me to actually cum in her. My plan was to pull out and cum on her stomach, however she must have sensed my hesitation because she suddenly wrapped her legs around my waist forcing me deeper into her. I felt that familiar feeling of pressure building up behind my balls as I was about to cum.

"Cum for me," whispered Sam into my right ear. I felt my dick swell up as she locked me into her ass with her legs.

"Oh Fuck!" I groaned as I started to shoot ropes of thick cum into her ass.

Cumming like this, directly into her was so different. It felt like she was pulling me into herself. I felt my hot cum flow around my dick which made me shiver in pleasure. I was just about to get off of her when she let out a loud moan and without a warning I felt her ass tighten around my cock and her own member started shooting cum all over her tits. She pulled me close into a kiss so some of her load landed on my chest as well. When her orgasm subsided I slowly pulled out and laid on my back next to her.

"Wow... that was.... amazing," said Sam, still panting.

"For me too, but how did you cum? I wasn't even moving that time," I asked curiously.

"I don't exactly know. It was more of an emotional or psychological cumming rather than physical," explained Sam.

"What do you mean?"

"It felt awesome physically as well, but when you came inside me it was just too fulfilling emotionally and I came. It felt like we consummated our relationship with this."

"So, you basically came, because you felt that your butt is so awesome that it made me cum inside you?"

"Something like that," replied Sam giggling.

"That's actually pretty cute."

"It's cool that you understand this. It means a lot to me."

"So that means you want to do it like this from now on?"

"Hell yes, it means that!"

We climbed out of bed and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Emily was still in her room probably asleep so we had to move around as quietly as possible. We made some light sandwiches with ham and cheese then retreated to Sam's room with our plate.

As we finished our breakfast I felt that the summer heat was starting to set in and this gave me an idea.

"Do you have any plans for next weekend?" I asked.

"Not really, what do you have in mind?"

"I managed to save up some money and I'm planning to buy a car. I thought we could give it a test-drive and go to the beach."

"That sounds great!" said Sam with some sadness in her voice, "But I'd rather not go to the beach."

"How come?" I asked surprised.

"I'm not exactly comfortable with being out in public under-dressed. What If my cock pops out or somebody sees my bulge? Not everybody is as open-minded as you."

I totally understood what she meant. It must have been hard for her. Then something crossed my mind, an old memory that was a solution to our problem.

"And what if the beach was empty?" I asked.

"I appreciate your optimism but I don't think that the beach is ever empty," replied Sam.

"Just theoretically, let's suppose that there would be no one, just the two of us."

"Well in that case, I would be okay with it."

"Great! So hear me out. There is a small cove not far from town. Unknown to the public, only accessible through some walking in the sea. It's surrounded by cliffs and rocks so no one can see what is going on there," I explained recalling my childhood memory.

"Hmm... that might actually work," said Sam. "I don't have a swimsuit though."

"Then let's go buy one," I replied enthusiastically. "We have the whole day ahead of us."

We dressed up and got ready to leave. Sam checked on Emily before we left the apartment to make sure that she is alright. After some 10 minutes on the bus and some walking we were already at a mall. We had to check the map since neither of us ever visited this place before. We checked for shops that sell swimsuits first.

We took the escalator to the 3rd floor and went into a shop directly in front of the stairs. Sam looked confused, puzzled and excited at the same time as she was browsing through the bikinis. When I asked her if she is okay, she hesitantly replied, "I've never had a bikini before, it's so exciting!"

She picked a sea-blue one with yellow pattern and a gold painted ring in the middle of the top part. It looked nice, I couldn't wait to see her in it. Pure happiness was radiating from Sam as we left the shop. She was dancing around holding the shopping bag in her hand not releasing it for one second.

"So, what about a sundress?" I asked jokingly.

"I don't know," she said, "I never had one. I'm not sure how I look like in it."

"Then how about we check it out?" I said as I dragged her to a map to look for a shop.

We went into the nearest shop selling sundresses and started browsing. We picked up few pieces that Sam liked and went into a changing room and locked the door. It wasn't a big one and only contained a large mirror, and a small chair in the corner. I sat down and watched Sam as she tried on the dresses one by one each time asking my opinion on the current dress.

"I think this is the one," she said happily as she turned around to let me see her from all angles. "What do you think?"

"I like it!" I said standing up and stepping closer to her.

"Thanks for dragging me into all of this," she said facing me with her back on the wall. "I did not realized how much I needed this."

"Don't mention it," I said as I put a hand on the wall next to her. "It was really brave from you to come along actually."

"Thank you."

"You were so brave, that I think you deserve a reward," I said as I slipped my free hand under her dress and onto her panties.

To my surprise she was already semi-hard when I touched her. I saw that she wanted to say something so I quickly silenced her with a kiss as I started to massage her cock through the soft fabric of the panties. I felt her getting rock hard as she softly moaned into our kiss.

"Hmm looks like somebody got turned on from wearing pretty clothes," I whispered softly as I slid my hand into her panties.

"Fuck," she moaned silently.

I sucked on her neck a bit before letting go of her cock and slowly getting on my knees in front of her. I put my head under the skirt part of the sundress and started kissing her cock through her underwear. I saw a wet spot on the fabric where the tip of her cock was, indicating that she was already leaking pre-cum.

I pulled her panties to the side, letting her cock sprang free. I started gently kissing her cock starting from the base heading towards the tip of her rock hard member. When I reached the head of her cock I licked the tasty pre-cum off of it before wrapping my lips around her. I started to bob my head up and down on her shaft while fondling her balls with one hand.

Her muffled moans indicated that she covered her mouth to avoid making any loud noise. Clever girl. When I felt that her cock was well covered with my saliva I slowly pushed myself deeper until I felt her member slip into my throat. I didn't wanted to make gagging noises so I kept it really slow and steady, pulling her cock out of my throat and then slipping it back in. I liked this pace, it enabled me to really savor the feeling of her dick sliding in and out of my throat, feeling every vein on her rock hard cock.

I felt a hand of her on my head slowly forcing me down. I knew that she must have been close. I started fondling her balls more intensely, and slipped my other hand behind her clawing her booty. Then I felt her dick swell up as she started cumming. I buried her in the back of my throat to ensure that no cum goes to waste. I felt her dick twitch and pulsate in my mouth as she shot load after load of hot, thick cum into my throat.

When I felt that her orgasm stopped, I pulled her out of my throat and started sucking on her cock a bit, removing the remaining cum from her dick. It was the usual sweet and salty tasting smooth cum, I loved it. When I was done, I gently put her cock back into her panties and stood up, kissing her on the lips.

"Fuck you Gary," she whispered, "I almost chewed off my lower lip."

"Sorry, from down there I didn't see that you were suffering so much," I said in a sarcastic voice.

As we were about to leave the changing room I looked into the mirror and saw an enormous hickey on my neck, probably from our morning love-making. I liked it, it felt as Sam marked me as her own, like a flag on a conquered fortress. I smiled a bit then we went to the checkout to pay for the dress. Sam was looking around in her purse to get her valet when I stopped her hand.

"The dress is on me," I said.

"Thanks," said Sam blushing.

It was already in the afternoon when we parted ways in front of her apartment building. We discussed that we are both before a pretty bad week work-wise so we would not meet until Friday. I went home excited about next weekend. Buying a car and spending a day at the beach with Sam. What else could I have asked for?

12