Samantha Snaps Her Fingers Pt. 04

Story Info
Samantha’s assistant dresses the other intern for dinner.
3k words
4.23
1.7k
00

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi leaves and runs down the hall and knocks on Ryan's door as she enters. She catches Ryan in mid jump trying to pull a pair of white satin pants up over his plaid boxers.

Suzi grabs his hands and says, here, let me help you. She pulls the pants down and pushes Ryan backwards onto the bed, she pulls the pants off and reaches and pulls Ryan's boxers off it one quick pull.

Ryan tried to protest, but it happened so fast, he just barely had enough time to cover his exposed crotch.

Suzi flings the boxers in the air saying, silly man, you can't wear those with these pants.

Ryan says, well, what am I supposed to wear with them. Suzi winks, and says, why nothing you, silly monkey, that is what satin is for, to feel it on your skin, to let others feel it on your body when they touch you, it feels totally amazing, trust me.

Suzi says, I made these especially for you. she pulls them up his legs, she tells him to stand, and as he does, Suzi is kneeling, pulling the pants up his thighs.

Ryan's hands are still trying to hide is crotch. Suzi, slaps his hands out of the way, again saying silly monkey, you can't have those in your pants, well at least not now, but maybe later you can, or if you are lucky, someone else can.

Ryan pulls his hands away and the air and the excitement causes his flaccid member to jump and twitch.

Suzi notices and smiles. She pulls the pants up in the rear over his butt, now Ryan's penis is fully engorged and standing erect like a flag pole.

Suzi shocks him by kissing the tip, and giving it a flick with her tongue, then grabs it hard and pulls it down into his pant leg and pats it, saying down boy, down, we can't have that going off just yet, Mistress Samantha will let us know when the time is right.

She zips up the zipper and says, there, that is how you are supposed to wear them. If we had more time and mistress allowed it, I would have taken care of that for you.

she sticks out her tongue licking her way up Ryan's belly up his chest, slightly over to flick one of his nipples.

She says, now the shirt. She hands him a long sleeve black satin shirt.

Ryan slips it on and starts to fumble with the buttons. Suzi slaps his hands, and says silly monkey, these are snaps, they are easy on and easy off, you never know when you need your shirt off in a hurry, especially around here.

she snaps all to the top, and flattens the shirt over his chest, electric waves flow thru the fabric and she shocks Ryan by grabbing both of his nipples and with a firm grip twists them as she pulls him in and plants a deep kiss on his lips.

releasing them as she pushes him away teasingly. She tells him as she points and says jacket. And then tells him, do not, and I mean do not, let that thing go off as she points to his fully rock-hard penis straining against the fabric of his pants.

I will be right back with Rachel and will escort you both to the dining room.

Suzi, now fully dressed herself returns to get Rachel, Suzi busts into the room twirling her matching dress, only it is a light shade of pale blue.

Suzi says, your makeup looks great, you did an awesome job, I'm proud of you, I noticed when you arrived that you didn't have anything on really, and was worried I might have to teach you, but I see you managed just fine without me.

Rachel replies, yes, I have practiced more than a few times with my roommate's makeup, but I never saw the point of wearing it out in public.

Suzi says, well you did an amazing job, and I love the little touch of sparkle glitter. Rachel says, I feel so electrified and sparkling, I thought it would be just right. Suzi says, it is, and takes her by the hands leading her to Ryan's room. they knock on Ryan's door and Suzi twirls Rachel into it.

Ryan is speechless as he didn't even know who it was, then he realized it is Rachel and his eyes lit up. Right as Rachel stopped twirling she was surprised as she focused on Ryan's image, her eyes lit up when she saw him.

Ryan says, Rachel, is that you? She nods her head up and down and grabs the sides of her dress and does a small cute curtsy dip. Rachel starts to say you look amazing yourself, but she is cutoff by Suzi jumping in swinging their hands saying don't we look like twins?

Suzi, takes them both by the hands and leads them slowly down the hall, slowly so the both can enjoy the feel of their clothes as they walk. Suzi leans in and whispers to Rachel, you are a natural in those heels, you should wear some every day.

They turn the corner leading to a long hallway, Suzi says, this we are entering is a special place, it is the hall of mirrors, mistress had it special built. You can see yourself from any and all angles, a true reflection of how others see you.

Ryan and Rachel both look at their own reflections. Rachel can see the crinoline peeking out from under the dress with every step, she can also get a slight glimpse of her stocking tops with every step and stride.

She can see the back of her dress, it is a lot shorter than she thought. The rear hem is just about at cheek level, she can see fluffiness of delicate lace peeking out of an inverted V slit made into the dress, and the perfect satin bow, with its tails trailing the opening that is exposing her panties with every swish.

She looks and catches Ryan staring at the same thing, he smiles, and notices Rachel catching him looking, he puckers her a kiss. she winks and air kisses back.

Ryan's cock is so hard it feels like it's going to explode. Every step causes the satin to stroke his cock, almost like a tongue licking it up and down, he wonders now, why hasn't he ever found out about satin before.

but if he had he would have never been able to leave the house, his cock would have exploded his load onto them too many times.

Suzi looks at all of their reflections and giggles to herself saying perfection.

Suzi can see that Ryan can't take much more, and his cock could erupt at any second, but the dining room is just a few steps away.

she is thinking to herself, maybe I should have taken care of that, but oh well, too late now, and mistress didn't ok it. But she leans into Ryan and whispers to him, do not let that thing explode, here is a little tip, recite in your mind, your 9's, recite 9's thru the multiplication table, that will take some of the pressure off.

Ryan says, great tip, thanks I will do it now, but I don't think I can make it. Suzi says, yes you can, and you better, were here.

They enter the dining room. Three servants, big muscular men, wearing black shiny patent leather short shorts, with sheer see thru tight white shirts with a little satin black bowtie are standing against the wall.

Suzi pulls a chair out and tells Rachel, here, sit here. Suzi then leads Ryan around the table past the servants to his seat, directly across from Rachel.

The doors open and a menagerie of exotic people enter, loud and lavish the take their seats at the table. A servant bangs a small gong, and everyone is quiet. the dining room doors open up and Samantha comes bursting in.

Samantha is dressed in a long flowing tight red sheer sequined strapless dress, looking almost like Jessica rabbit. A big diamond necklace sparkles almost as much as the sequins do.

Her form is exquisite, the dress shows off every curve, her cleavage almost spilling over the top, is it the dress keeping her luscious tits from spilling out or the diamond necklace?

Samantha takes a seat at the head of the table with Ryan on her right, and Rachel on her left. With Suzi standing two steps behind Samantha's seat.

Samantha nods to her entourage seated at the table, they nod back. Samantha clinks her spoon to a champagne flute in front of her on the table. Everyone looks at her.

Samantha speaks, saying, welcome everyone, and special welcome to our guests, this is Ryan, and to my left the Beautiful Rachel, make sure you welcome them into my house, and please take some time to get to know these two talented scrumptious young kids.

and Ryan and Rachel, while you stay here, make sure you get to know each and every one of these special people, they all have many talents, specialized, and highly desirable talents.

Samantha snaps her fingers, the servants move into position with a carafe of a blue glowing liquid and wait. Samantha snaps her fingers again and they pour into Samantha's glass and Ryan and Rachels at the same time. Then pour the others and return to their post.

Samantha raises her glass to propose a toast, everyone at the table except Ryan and Rachel have their glasses raised. Rachel notices and kicks Ryan under the table, as they both raise their glasses.

Samantha speaks, "Thru these lips covered with cum", oops, wrong speech, um, "thru these lips and over the gums, this drink will start all of the fun".

The room is filled with the word here, here. Everyone takes a sip, Ryan gulps his down. Suzi steps over to Ryan and whispers, remember your 9's, take it slow, make it last. That goes for the dinner table as well, and she steps back behind Samantha.

Rachel starts to let out a slight giggle as she sipped her drink. She replies, it tastes exciting, I have never tasted anything like this in my mouth before. It's almost tongue numbing.

Suzi leans over and whispers to Rachel, if you think that is exciting in your mouth, just wait until later tonight.

Rachel says, its a swirl of flavors, that tickle as it goes down. Almost instantly she can feel her cheeks start to blush.

The gong goes off again, the lights flicker and start to strobe, then go black. Then in an explosive flash with a bang and smoke the light come back on and the chef is standing at the other end of the table.

The lights are different now, everything white is starting to glow, almost like black lights are on. Rachels pinafore and ruffles are glowing, Ryan's pants are as well, along with the table linens. Ryan and Rachel both look at Samantha, she has a big smile on her face, which make them smile.

The chef announces, good evening everyone, a special good evening to you Mistress Samantha, and our very special guests, Ryan and Rachel.

I am delighted to be able to prepare such a special treat for all of you tonight. I have worked long to perfect this menu, and with Mistress Samantha's help, I am able to bring it to fruition, and present it here for you tonight. This menu will take you to the stars and beyond, a mixture of tastes to heighten and awaken your senses. Flavors that will take you on a cosmic orgasmic journey.

And so, it begins. And with a flash, bang, poof, the chef is gone, and a little cloud of smoke illuminated by the light, dissipates from where he was standing.

Another door opens and three exotic females enter the room, each carrying a tray that is glowing. Their nude bodies covered in body paint, perfect specimens, the most perfect of bodies on each one.

Each body is painted like the night sky, with stars and galaxies, all are glowing under the lights as they are walking around the table, turning and spinning.

Samantha snaps her fingers. They stop and present a plate of food in front of Samantha, Ryan, and Rachel. They spin their way back into the kitchen and come spinning out with plates for the rest of the people at the table.

Everyone watches Samantha, there is a silence, a stillness as everything stopped and everyone is looking towards their hostess. she snaps again and everyone starts to eat.

The food is amazing, Rachel says to Samantha. Ryan is gulping his food down fast. Suzi steps to him and clears her throat and says 9's, remember, then Ryan starts to slow down.

The kitchen door opens ever so slightly and closes, then all of a sudden, a rooster hops up on the table and struts towards Rachel.

Then they hear the yelling coming from the kitchen. They hear, why did you let my cock go! grab my cock! Go get it and put it back! Now!

The girls re-emerge from the kitchen and surround the table all about to grab the rooster. the chef comes out and screams at them, grab my cock, grab it now! They lunge and miss and the rooster fly's and lands on top of Ryan's head.

Then the chef swoops in and catches it. He apologizes to Mistress Samantha and bows and apologizes as he backs his way back into the kitchen.

Rachel is mesmerized by the immersion of flavors and textures, she starts to giggle after each bite. Ryan is still gulping his food down and he is giggling also.

All the others are eating and talking. Rachel lets out a big wow! And tells Samantha, I have never had anything like this in my mouth before, she giggles again using her hand to cover her mouth as she does.

Samantha replies saying, just wait until later, you might end up with something very special in your mouth, way better than this. Rachel giggles again and says, I hope so.

An older lady is sitting next to Ryan, she leans over to him, looking directly at his crotch. She tells Ryan, delicious isn't it. Ryan says, yes, the food is awesome as he giggles. She says, I wasn't talking about the food as she looks down at Ryan's cock outline.

Ryan didnt notice until he looked down, he had cummed, a huge load of semen was squirting thru the satin.

the lady leans over and stokes his thigh tracing the outline of his erect penis with her long fingernails. Her circling of his shaft, causes him to giggle some more, and he shoots another load. she then palms his package and rubs it hard, then scoops a glob of cum up with her finger and sticks it in her mouth and stats moaning.

Just then, Samantha snaps her fingers, and the lady stops. The lady then picks up her glass and proposes a toast, "here is to tasty treats that touch our lips everywhere" everyone raises their glass and drinks.

Rachel holds her glass looking at Samantha and says this drink is so crazy, and a giggle blurts out.

Samantha says, I glad you are enjoying it. Rachel says, it makes my whole-body tingle, from my lips, down my throat, tickling its way down to my.... she starts to slur her words more and is very tipsy.

she leans over and whispers to Samantha and points down to the bottom hem of her pink dress, that now isn't covering her stocking tops at all. She slurs saying, you know, down there, it is really tingling. she giggles some more, then stops suddenly.

her head tilts forward and she starts to shake, she jerks her head back and a small high pitch squeal comes out, her head tilts forward again and she braces her hands on the table, holding on for dear life as he pussy explodes in her panties. she was wet from excitement before, but this time it felt like a flood gate opened up letting a wave of cum flow into her panties.

Ryan says, yeah, me too, my.... he slurs really bad, as he points down to his crotch, he is losing his balance and is starting to fall out of his chair.

Samantha snaps her fingers, and two of the big muscular servants step over and grab Ryan under his arms and lift him up and out of his chair. Ryan's head falls back, they grab his hair and tilt his head forward again, he lifts it up and with his eyes closed, lets out a big splosh of air and a blubbering laugh. the cum on his thigh runs down his leg, the white satin is see thru, everyone can see his cock perfectly thru the wet spot of cum. The servants escort him out of the room.

Samantha is watching Rachel as she giggles and laughs at Ryan as he is carried out. Samantha then tells Rachel, I love your dress, you are so pretty, and so adorable, I could just eat you out, oops, I mean up.

Rachel giggles back saying me too, as her words slur off to a blank stare and her eyelids get super heavy. she blinks trying to keep them open and tries to focus.

Samantha snaps her fingers. A muscular servant comes over and scoops Rachel into his arms, her white satin ruffled pantie ass is hanging out of her dress, glowing in the light. exposing her slick cum soaked panties.

Rachel is giggling and kicking her feet back and forth, her stockings are a glow. her arm flops out and waves bye to everyone, she giggles, saying, byeeeee...bye, bye.

Samantha looks at her entourage lifts her glass and downs her drink, she stands up and turns to Suzi and says, you know what to do, please take very special care of our guests tonight.

Suzi replies, yes, Mistress Samantha. everyone at the table stands up, Samantha turns and exits the dining room.