Samantha Snaps Her Fingers Pt. 05

Story Info
Samantha’s assistant lets the new intern know her secret.
1.6k words
4.6
1.8k
00

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi walks down the hall, stepping inside Ryan's room to check on him. he is lying face down, his arms, are under him, his hands tucked neatly under his crotch. every once in a while, he humps up and down. Suzi pulls the door shut and she exits the room.

Suzi walks, knocks and enters Rachels room. Rachel is still awake, giggling and rolling back-and-forth on the bed. She rolls over onto her stomach and props her chin up onto her arms with her feet up in the air behind her wiggling back-and-forth. she looks right at Suzi and says, come here.

Suzi walks over to her and sits down next to her on the bed. Rachel says I love your dress, I love my dress, it makes me feel so pretty, thank you for making it for me.

she giggles kicking her feet back-and-forth allowing her thighs to rub together. I love these stockings. I love the way they feel, you know I have never worn a garter belt and stockings before. Rachel reaches out touching Suzi's leg. Oh, I love the way your stockings feel. yours feel so much prettier than mine, she giggles.

Suzi strokes the back of Rachels hair. Rachel keeps rubbing and touching Suzi's legs, feeling her stockings from her knee, up, to the top edge of the stocking. tracing her finger up the garter strap. Rachel keeps going, letting her finger follow along the edge of the satin garter belt.

Rachel giggles saying, you know, I think I need to, no, I want to return the favor from earlier in the bathtub. the drink has really gotten into me and it's made me feel wonderful.

Suzi replies that's not all that's going to get into you if you are not careful, I have something that will make you feel even more wonderful. Rachel keeps caressing Suzi's leg, running her fingers back-and-forth. moving her fingertips over the stocking, under the garter straps, back over top of the stocking. she giggles some more.

Rachel scoots up closer towards Suzi. this time her fingers trace the garter strap all the way up and follow the soft smooth satin over to the middle. She follows the trail of satin, dropping her fingers off the garter belt landing on the front of Suzi's pantie, sliding down into the V that's formed between Suzi's thighs. her fingers tickle up and down the front of the satin V.

Rachel giggles and says, do you like that? Suzi replies yes very much so, but I do have a secret to tell you. Rachel giggles and says, I think we all have secrets now. I have my secret, my secret buddy from the bathtub.

Suzi tells Rachel, there's something that you did not see when I was in the bathtub. Suzi tells Rachel, you might not be ready for my secret. Rachel giggles and says, come on, you can tell me. I thought we are twinzies now. Suzi says, OK, if you think you are ready. I will have to show you. let me go into the bathroom real quick. I will be right back.

Suzi goes into the bathroom, she's in there for a few seconds, the door is open, Suzi is standing with her back to Rachel. Rachel can see Suzi playing with the front of her dress. she can't tell what she's doing. Suzi returns and sits down. Suzi tells Rachel, OK, I'm ready.

Rachel says, I'm ready to. what's the secret? Suzi puts Rachel's hand back on her thigh and says why don't we just continue where we left off, I'm sure you're going to discover my secret soon enough. Rachel giggles and says, OK.

Rachel picks up where she left off, running her fingers over the top of Suzi's silky nylon thigh. stopping to trace around the edges of the stocking where it ends. She follows the garter up and over to the middle again, letting her finger slide down the satin. This time she feels a bump in the middle of the pantie, something long and round under the satin. she keeps rubbing up and down the bump. Rachel can feel the front of the panties begin to swell up as the bump gets longer and firmer.

Suzi starts to lean back on her hands. She takes one hand and begins to stroke Rachel's hair. Suzi pulls Rachel's hair back behind her ear and traces her ear with her finger, around the top of her ear, behind her ear, tickling, grabbing her earlobe and rubbing it between her finger and her thumb, gently, tugging. Rachel starts to moan. Suzi's fingers start tracing down Rachel's neck, rubbing her shoulder, then back up to the back of Rachels neck.

Rachel continues to rub up and down on Suzi's satin panty. Suzi spreads her thighs opening wider. Rachel rubs the satin. she feels Suzi's secret getting longer and harder and bigger inside the front of the panties.

Rachel giggles and says, I know what this is, that's no secret. She keeps going all the way down to where the crotch meets the bed and back up, feeling two small round lumps on both sides of the shaft appearing in the middle of the satin pantie.

Rachel traces her way around each little round lump, circling each one and tracing her way up the middle of the now fully formed, fully engorged shaft. Rachel keeps rubbing the front of the panty.

Suzi leans over grabbing Rachel's earlobe in her mouth, sucking it hard and tugging it. Rachel moans and keeps stroking the front of Suzi's panties, feeling the shaft, tracing its outline in the satin. Giggling, Rachel asks, is it real? Suzi whispers why don't you find out.

Rachels fingers trace down to the elastic edge of the pantie, and she slips a finger inside. Her fingers touch the shaft, its soft and warm. She guides her fingers up the side to the top, feeling a soft smooth round head. she feels her way back down to the bottom feeling the small lumps.

Rachel reaches her whole hand into the front of the pantie. with her hand flat, fingers together, she guides her hand along the shaft following it down, allowing her fingers to dip into the crotch where the fabric meets the bed. She extends her middle finger into the beginning of Suzi's slit, pressing on Suzi's rosebud. Sliding her finger out of the soft fold, she follows back up, stopping to rub the spot just above the rosebud and right below the small lumps at the base of the shaft. She rubs in small circles, pressing slightly, this is the spot that is really familiar to her. the spot she knows so well inside her own panties where a clit would be.

Rachel stops rubbing and brings her hand up cupping Suzi's tiny balls in her hand, giving them a soft squeeze, releasing them, rubbing them with the palm of her hand. Rachel wraps her fingers around Suzi's long hard shaft, gripping it tight. she pulls the shaft to the side of the panties and out of the leg band. it pops out released from its confinement of smooth soft satin.

Suzi releases Rachels earlobe and whispers in her ear. That, is my secret. Rachel giggles and says, that's no secret. I've seen one of those before, just not on a pretty girl like you.

Rachel starts stroking it to freedom, allowing it to rise to its maximum length of six inches. Suzi leans back down and glides her tongue over Rachels earlobe, tracing her ear with the tip of her tongue, stopping at the top, to suck in the whole top of her ear into her mouth. Rachel groans more, and gently massages Suzi's erect penis, stroking it up and down.

Suzi lets out a little moan herself, as her penis tip touches the satin on her dress. Rachel notices Suzi jump and giggles, and says, oh, do you like that? And rubs the tip back and forth across the satin dress again, causing Suzi to jump and flench.

Electrifying tingles course thru suzi's shaft all the way up to her tongue. Rachel can feel it herself, as Suzi starts kissing down Rachel's ear, behind her ear, down to the nape of her neck. Suzi starts kissing her way down Rachels back, along the edge of the satin dress where Rachel's tan skin shows.

Suzi pushes Rachel down onto her side, laying down beside her in a sideways 69 position, twisting onto her own side. Suzi tells Rachel, remember what I told you in the bathroom when I was drying you off. every little drop. Now it's time to see how good you taste.

Rachel giggles and says; do you remember what you and Samantha told me at the dinner table? About something spectacular in my mouth, is this what she had in mind?

Rachel drops her head pulling Suzi's shaft to her lips, using the tip of Suzi's cock as lipstick, smearing the pre cum leaking out of the head all over her lips making the glisten like shiny lip gloss. then she inhales Suzi's penis, sucking it deep into her mouth. Stroking, as she bobs her head back-and-forth.

Suzi gently spreads and props one of Rachel's legs up and dives into her panties. nuzzling her nose against the shiny fabric. She gently kisses the top part of her mound, mouthing kisses, soft and hard onto the panties. She wiggles her nose deep into Rachels panties pressing them deep into her slit, feeling her wetness.

Rachel continues to slob on suzi's shaft. stroking the shaft into her mouth as she bobs up and down meeting her fingers encircled around the cock. Every time her fingers reach her lips, she swallows, taking the head of Suzi's penis deeper into her throat, only to pull the skin on her shaft back down, as the penis slides back out of her mouth, she is sucking hard on her glistening lollipop, repeating it over and over.