Samantha Snaps Her Fingers Pt. 06

Story Info
Samantha’s assistant and Rachel the intern share the night.
2.5k words
4.09
1.5k
00

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi is taking her time, she is dedicated and methodical, well trained in the art of licking. She lifts her mouth off of Rachel's panties, revealing totally wet see thru panties, wet from the combination of the licking and the juice starting to flow from Rachel.

Suzi pulls them aside exposing a smooth glistening shiny wet slit. Suzi wiggles her tongue, tickling from the top of Rachel slit, down as far as she can reach. stopping, sticking her tongue out as far as she can, pushing it deep inside of Rachel.

Rachel starts to quiver. Her head bobbing feverishly now up and down on Suzi shaft. Rachel pulls off just long enough to tell Suzi, I'm ready for that special flavor, if you are? Suzi stops her licking to reply, just wait, take your time, you will get a taste soon enough.

Suzi wiggles her head back-and-forth allowing her tongue to tease and tickle, licking up and down, side to side, poking her tongue as deep as she can into Rachels wetness. Rachel, quivering, is getting wetter and wetter. Suzi licks up and down her slit around the outside of her lips, mouthing her mound, sucking gently nibbling on her lips, and tugging on them, slurping them up both at the same time into her mouth pulling and holding the suction for as long as she can. Before releasing them with a slurp as she tugs them away from her body until they pop out. Then she dives back in, starting the rhythm all over again.

Rachael, starts shaking more and more, causing her to start bobbing up and down more feverously on Suzi's shaft. faster, and faster she bobs, taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth each time. Holding and gripping it tight, stroking it down and pulling it back up into her lips.

Rachel begins to shake violently, her legs shaking, her body quivering, Rachels mini orgasms are starting to last longer and longer. Suzi continues her pace, sucking and licking, harder and harder, on Rachels clit and pussy lips. Rachels shaking turns violent, causing her to arch her back, raising her mound to match each lick. her hand keeps ahold of Suzi's shaft, tugging faster.

Rachel has Suzi's shaft lodged deep inside her mouth, almost to the back of her throat as her pussy starts to pulsate and gushes onto Suzi's tongue, and at the same time, Suzi explodes her spray on the back of Rachel's throat.

Rachel, passes out from the intense pleasure for a few seconds, eyes closed, lost in deep ecstasy, moaning with her mouth open. Suzi's shaft, still lodged deep inside her throat, her mouth is open just enough to let the sound of her moan escape, and a small amount of cum and saliva to trickle out.

Rachel is out. but Suzi snaps her back into reality with a circling of her tongue around Rachels clit, bringing the tingles and waves back to snap her out of her cum filled daze.

Rachels eyes open, she realizes she still has Suzi's shaft lodged in her mouth, with a trail of saliva and semen spilling out. She slurps, sucking hard, trying to catch anything leaking. She continues slurping and licking and sucking all of it. using deep hard strokes finishing Suzi off.

Rachel pulls Suzi's penis out of her mouth with a wet slurping pop. She starts licking her lips and then brings Suzi's shaft back to her mouth. licking it up and down, around the edge of the head and under the head, and up to the tip sticking her tongue gently into the slit.

Suzi continues circling Rachels clit. around and around and around with her tongue, she stops only to start lapping up the nectar that Rachel has spilled. Suzi continues to lick and lick, licking up every drop.

Rachel is still circling around the head of Suzi's penis matching Suzi tongue stroke for tongue stroke. circling her tongue around the top, over the top, around the edge of the head, tickling right underneath. just has her tongue is about to go up to the slit again. Suzi erupts again, causing her to stop licking Rachels pussy. big pearly globs shoot all over Rachel's tongue and lips, landing on her nose and the side of her cheek. a big glob lands above her eyebrow and slowly trickles down onto her cheek, just like a white pearly teardrop. Suzi begins to shudder.

Rachel stuffs Suzi's penis back in her mouth swirling her tongue around and around, Suzi tries to push Rachel away, but Rachel grabs Suzi's pantie clad butt and pulls her deeper into her throat. Rachel stops swirling her tongue, and starts sucking really hard. Suzi pulls Rachels head back, and Suzi's shaft slowly emerges from Rachel's mouth. with a small popping sound and a slurp. Suzi's penis is exposed soft, shiny, limp, but glistening with a combination mixture of saliva and Suzi's liquid dreams.

Suzi says, that was totally amazing. I would have thought we might have had to give you lessons, but I can see I was wrong. Mistress Samantha will be super pleased.

Rachel says, I am glad I can return the favor from the bath tub. But you came twice so fast, how?

Suzi says, Mistress Samantha taught me. She can teach you as well. Suzi asks, where did you learn your technique?

Rachel responds, self-taught I guess. When I was staying in the dorm, the only vending machine that worked was the ice cream machine, but all it ever had was big stick popsicles. I used to get 2 or 3 a night, I guess I conditioned myself for having a long hard shaft in my mouth and learned to suck and swirl at the same time.

Suzi says, too bad the college boys never found out about your skill, you would have been very popular, very fast. That skill is just a small part of the power you have. Mistress Samantha can train you on the rest if you are willing.

Rachel says, if it means doing anything like I have done in the past two days, then I am up for it. Suzi replies, I am glad, we are going to have so much fun together. Suzi and Rachel sit up. Suzi says let's get you cleaned up.

Suzi leans over licking Rachels face clean, licking up her cheek across her temple onto her forehead, then reversing her path back down her cheek and then across Rachels lips. Licking over Rachels lips tracing the outline with her tongue and the across the cherry red bulbs of her lips, stopping to insert her tongue into Rachels mouth locking both of their lips together sucking and twirling tongues, tasting the cum on each other's tongue.

Suzi breaks away grabbing Rachels hand leading her over to the mirror. Standing there in their matching satin short dresses they do look like twins, or at least like sisters.

Suzi unties the pinafore and lets it fall to the floor, she lifts the dress up pulling it over Rachels breasts, up over her head and drops it to the floor. Suzi looks at Rachels reflection in the mirror, Rachel starts to blush again.

Suzi traces her fingers down Rachels shoulders over the front of her breasts, tracing circles around her hard nipples pushing thru the satin fabric of the bra. she slides her hands into the cups grabbing her breasts by her errect nipples, pinching and pulling her breasts out the the satin cups.

Then traces down the sides of her breasts, along her ribs and around to her belly button. Following around the lace on the top edge of the garter belt, leading her way to the cum soaked satin panties. Suzi says, let's get you out of these and into something else. Suzi kneels down in front of Rachel. Suzi kisses Rachels belly button, tickling the inside with her tongue, as she slides the garter belt and panties and stockings down.

Suzi continues to kiss her way down Rachels belly to the very bottom of her mound stopping to stick her nose thru the folds of her slit. Taking another deep breath inhaling and telling Rachel she smells so sweet.

Suzi breaks away, standing back up holding the garter belt, stockings and panty in her hand. She lifts them up to her nose and then to Rachels nose, saying, this smells like heaven to me, what do you think?

Before Rachel can say anything, Suzi locks her lips onto Rachels again, leaving the wet cum soaked pantie wedged between their noses as Suzi kisses Rachel hard. Rachel started to mumble but kisses Suzi back just as hard.

Suzi breaks away again saying do you mind if I keep these, I will bring you something more spectacular to wear to bed. Now go shower and I will be back.

Rachel enters the bathroom turning on the water, she slides into the shower. she can feel every drop of water tingle against her skin, her senses heightened beyond anything she has ever felt before. She thinks to herself whatever was in that drink really got me going tonight. everything feels so wonderful.

She starts to lather up remembering how Suzi had washed her in the bathtub and the warm spray of the water is equaled by the warmth of blood rushing through her body sending electrifying shock waves thru her nipples, into her body, thru her clit electrifying her pussy to its maximum charge.

she hears Suzi enter the bedroom calling out to her. Rachel quickly rinses off, grabbing a towel stepping out of the shower, wrapping herself. she is wrapping a towel around her hair drying it as she walks out, Suzi is standing there with another outfit laid out on the bed.

Suzi tells Rachel, these are for you to sleep in, I have a matching set. Unfortunately, Mistress Samantha will not allow us to sleep and cuddle next to each other. at least not yet, but there's another time for that. I made these with her help, and I have designed this beautiful nightie for you to wear with these electrifying panties. these are specially designed for you. I'm sure you will enjoy them.

Suzi helps Rachel dry off patting her skin dry, stopping to lean and close and take a deep breath. Suzi tells Rachel, you are so intoxicating. Suzi slides the pink, baby doll nighty over Rachel, and then holds out the pantie for her to step into, pulling them pass her knees mid-thigh, then she stops.

Suzi is making adjustments to the pantie. it is really thick, with a heavily padded crotch with pretty pink satin and gathered edges. Susie turns on a switch. Suzi tells Rachel, in the middle of the crotch of the panties there's a little bump and one up at the top of the crotch of the panties. Suzi helps slide them up, making sure the first bump is nuzzled right up against Rachels clit. the other bump, she wiggles and positions right into the entrance of Rachel's vagina.

Suzi says these are very special panties as she pulls them up over Rachels hips, pulling the waistband around the back of her butt to the front just below her belly button.

Rachel says they feel amazing already. they are a little padded almost like a really thick maxi pad. Suzi says yes, but they hold a secret surprise. when I said they would be electrifying? I meant it. I have a matched pair, made to fit my body.

These are made to fit yours, as you sleep, and dream, I will do the same. and when I dream of you, and my penis gets hard, you will feel the bump grow inside of you. that little bump in the middle of the crotch will expand and grow. It will go inside of you about 4 inches. and you might feel it retract in and out in and out a few times. when you do, that means I'm thinking of you, and thinking of thrusting my shaft into the soft folds of your pussy.

And when you start to dream of me, a ring that is around my cock in my panties will send electric signals and shivers into my body in return. It will send a signal back to the bump that's right up against your clit. You will feel the same electrifying tingles. it might be hard to sleep at first, but after your fifth or sixth orgasm you'll fall sound asleep.

Rachel says, fifth or six orgasm? I'll be lucky if I have one. Suzi says, I think you have already had three, but trust me, you'll have more than that tonight. now climb into bed, let me tuck you in.

Suzi pulls the satin sheets and satin comforter up over Rachel shoulder, tucking her in. Suzi bends down, kissing Rachel gently on the top of the forehead, saying sweet dreams, dream of me, I will be dreaming of you. I will be here in the morning when you wake up.

Rachel turns onto her side, closing, her eyes giggling to herself, saying I can't believe how amazing this trip has been. Rachel's mind runs through all the events, from landing at the airport, to getting ready for dinner, to eating and experiencing more than she's ever experienced in her life.

Just then Rachel feels a little bump growing as it starts filling up the inside of her pussy. She then feels three small electrifying jolts to the bump up against her clit. She squeezes her legs tight, while biting her lower lip. The jolts get more intense. and as fast as they came, they went away. she releases and lays back, waiting and anticipating when it might happen again. It seems like 10 or 15 minutes have gone by, nothing but silence and the thoughts of the night flashing back through her memories.

she's just about to close her eyes and drift off and to sleep when she feels the bump grow again inside, this time a grows bigger. in and out it retracts and extends, in and out, in and out slowly. three more jolts to the bump on her clit make her wiggle. three more jolts, she starts moving her legs back-and-forth. She feels the bump grow inside her pusdy, she feels the thrusting, in and out more and more. she doesn't want it to stop. Just then, three more jolts to her clit. she flops onto her back, gripping the sheets with both hands as the jolts intensify and release, intensify and release.

All of a sudden, they intensify and hold. Her breath is taken away, the thrusting is going faster, in and out in and out, and just as the thrusting stops, the electricity stops, she falls back spasming. she is breathing heavy, trying to catch her breath then her body completely releases. she thinks to herself oh my gosh that was such an intense orgasm. I don't know if I can take any more.

She slowly rubs her legs back-and-forth against each other and then rolls onto her side. Her panting has now stopped to slow, deep breaths, her eyelids get heavy, and she drifts into a derp sleep, dreaming of Suzi and the magical night.