All Comments on 'Samarth & Parul Chronicles Ch. 01'

by LubedUp

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the words "hot wife" says it all

non-erotic drivel not worth reading ONE STAR

from the looks of the scores on the four stories today, none seem to be worth reading

typical loving wives contributions, each worse than the previous

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just horrible

The nonexistent plot and thoroughly unlikable characters made this painful to read.

No stars

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Another garbage today

Looks like today was a garbage day for LW.

If you are going to read this complete crap you will be wasting your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the euphemism, hot wife. It means she's not your wife, other than the worthless piece of paper, the only remnant of your marriage that still exists.

About as legitimate as Hot Children (they prefer someone other than you be their parent), or Hot Parents (who wish you hadn't lived passed child birth, once they got to know you). Or maybe Hot Car, the one you only get to drive when someone else isn't driving it, better than you. Or Hot House, where people are coming and going and you get to stay in whatever room or space is not currently occupied. Its a really beautiful house, so I suspect all its spaces are regularly filled up.

The only thing Hot about giving your wife to other men to fuck is when you're one of those other men. I mean, its bad enough you have no functioning brain, but your cock still works, doesn't it? Are you sure its your wife you really want to see naked, or the big cocked studs she'll be fucking, for your perverse pleasure? Why drag your wife into your self denigration and emasculation. Don't you think she feels bad enough already, discovering she's married to some dickless poltroon?

Hot Wife husbands have to be some of the most cruel assholes who exist. Who really believes you are doing it for her? Just let her go so she can at least finish her life out with a real man. Selfish prick.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Going well

It is interesting that there have been a couple of stories from Subcontinent authors recently where the writer's use of English doesn't seem quite so strange to Western Anglophone readers. (Here, this one sounds slightly stilted to my ears, but that adds to its charm.)

I thought LubedUp's story was rather nice and sweet in the way our boy and naive girl have been taking their first steps toward intimacy.

The placement of the story in Loving Wives, together with the introductory paragraphs indicating that it will become a hotwife story, inevitably brings out the loons in the commentariat who don't accept that the idea of extra-marital fun should be included in LW stories, despite the descriptor to the category. What they think that 'extra-marital fun' consists of is a mystery.

And of course they will one-bomb any story that doesn't end with the wandering wife being totally destroyed, thus rendering the LW scores totally meaningless.

I look forward to the development of Samarth and Parul's relationship from innocence to hotwifery..

Lue

Ps: LubedUp, your biographical notes are sadly uninformative. I like to know something about authors who write stories that I find interesting. Perhaps you could add a few words sometime?

LubedUpLubedUpover 5 years agoAuthor
Hilarious comments.

Firstly thank you luedon for your insightful comment. I'm trying to keep my anonymity here but still will give a brief intro in my profile.

To all the anonymous literary knights, you've made me laugh more than Dave Chappelle. I would continue telling the story I want to tell just so I can ruffle your feathers even more. Thank you for the laughs.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
"Wandering Wife Totally Destroyed?"

No, not me.

I grudgingly accept that Hot Wife, swinging and sharing stories will always be here in LW. One thing that you don't see in those stories is "wandering" wives, because almost by definition the husband is involved, approves, maybe even instigates.

As for "wandering" wives (an interestingly kind euphemism for cheating wives; maybe AWOL soldiers should be called "wandering" soldiers!), I personally don't need them to be totally destroyed, but I feel that they should pay SOME consequences for their actions, those consequences varying according to the degree of the offense.

Just as a pick-pocket is treated differently from an armed robber, a remorseful wife who has a drunken one-night stand is treated differently from a wife who has a discreet affair who is different from a wife who walks out, telling her husband she's going on a date!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so the author writes to ruffle feathers?

Perhaps you should write to please your readers. No wonder you're receiving negative feedback. Learn how to please your audience first before insulting them, after all you're in the "loving wives" category of Literotica, a category not for the faint or insulting authors. Your scores seem to reflect the feedback. I will not score this, really not worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

1*

LubedUpLubedUpover 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous.

Pleasing anonymous readers is the least of my concern when I can clearly see the 1 bombs being bombarded on every other story involving cuckold, hot-wife or other similar fetishes.

Thoughtful comments whether negative or positive are always invited and appreciated. Now I hope you find plenty of stimulating stories worth your time.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Whorewifeing

Whorewives stepping out on idiot cuck husbands. I suppose this trash falls under Kid's innocent tryst label.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLubedUp@LubedUp
A novice at writing and an avid reader of erotica. Have enjoyed reading the works of talented authors. Now trying to become one of those facesless, nameless scribes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES