All Comments on 'SAMBA Pt. 02'

by mantonrichards

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anal incest is the best kind. Mandy should let her son use her shithole while it's still full in the next part. No visiting the toilet beforehand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars as the writing is great.

However its turning into an all-anal fest. Doesn't anyone love pussy anymore?! Not the kind of loving I want from my man when I turn my back to him lol.

mantonrichardsmantonrichardsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! Now you can see the writers dilemma, with one saying "anal incest is the best kind" while another worries it is turning into "an all-anal fest". I can see and appreciate all views. The theme of this part, as in the description, is that Mark is developing an obsession the seeds of which were sown in part1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the focus on anal, there should be some stories out there for us anal enthusiasts. So I don't fully approve the criticism here, there are enough storys about only pussy out there already.

However I don't like the swapping around with steve. For me it kind of ruins the intimacy between mom and son that was so nicely build up in Part One. Now its not something special anymore that thickens the bond between mom and son, but just some average swinger stuff. But well, you should write the way you want to write the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PS: I also recommend giving more detailed descriptions of Mandy and Chrissy, so that the brain has an easier time imagining them. Otherwise its a bit bland, if they only have a different hair colour and different sized boobs. When there is a lot of anal, describe their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are plenty of non-anal-focused incest stories, and very few anal-focused incest stories.

This going anal-focused is the best part about it. Not a huge fan of the swinging vibe either, but I think it can be spun around to reinforce the mom-son incest intimacy - maybe mom becoming possessive and demanding anal, even when it's dirty, to "keep her baby boy", and the son being far more into it. Considering he didn't seem to mind when his dick seemed to get a bit dirty in this chapter, some shithole/shitter/poophole talk from mommy during anal might trigger something and bring them closer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I also agree about describing the ass more - gives us vivid descriptions of the anus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't focus to much on the rating, it is still high quality writing. Just try to give more vivid descriptions of their bodies, and of the anal sex itself. What is he seeing, what is he feeling, what is he hearing. Most writers do some build up and then the act itself is over in an instant which is very anticlimactic. Or they don't describe enough so your brain is confused all the time, because it doesn't know how the person looks like. It becomes very lifelike when you focus on the senses.

I enjoy your story a lot, but also hope that their won't be too many POV characters. For me Mark is enough already.

mantonrichardsmantonrichardsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks again for all the positive feedback. It not only encourages me to continue with this story, but also others in the future.

I won't be able to please everyone all of the time as we all have different ideas of how the story develops. But I do think about your suggestions. Sometimes requests cannot be fulfilled - for example if something is not in character or doesn't go in the general direction that I had in mind.

I get that some would prefer that sex is kept strictly between mom and son. It may be easier if you think of it not as "swinging" or sex for the simple thrill of multiple partners, but rather that in the minds of the moms they are providing and invaluable service.

Until the next part...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Out here wondering when part 3 will drop.

mantonrichardsmantonrichardsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Part 3 is dropping any day now. It's already been submitted, so it's waiting for the admins to push it out. It took longer than expected as I'm not very productive that time of the year and I had a lot on to deal with. Part 4 is coming together much quicker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't like the sharing and swapping

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Did not like the start of Mark's jealousy. I'm waiting for more troubles to begin with the dads.

englishnospeakenglishnospeak6 months ago

I hate how promising stories begin and then get spoiled by introducing another male character. One male character is plenty. It's a real turn-off. I probably won't continue reading more chapters.

englishnospeakenglishnospeak6 months ago

And judging by the ratings, others agree with me that sharing isn't a no-no. Writers should focus on one male main character

mantonrichardsmantonrichards6 months agoAuthor

@englishnospeak "should"? Why should I do anything of the sort? What you mean is you want authors to write the story you want to read, even though nobody knows or cares about your particular likes or dislikes? Thousands of people read these stories and every single one wants something slightly different. There are likewise, thousands of stories with one male character and thousands with multiple male characters. What is wrong with choice and variety so that there is something for everyone? I just don't get it with some feedback...

englishnospeakenglishnospeak5 months ago

I didn't mean to be rude or demanding. Just stating that most readers here lean toward stories with a single male character, and many of us see sharing as a definite no-no. The first chapter got high ratings but the others dropped. Still, you're a great writer, very talented.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermantonrichards@mantonrichards
*** End of August 2023 *** I've nearly completed SAMBA Pt. 8 - only editing remains - publishing soon. Work on SAMBA Pt. 9 has started. I've also started another completely different story project in the style of Victorian / Edwardian erotica. The seeds of other ideas are t...