SAMBA Pt. 03

Story Info
Mark's obsession takes another turn.
18.3k words
4.3
8.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SAMBA - PART 3

(Reward, motivation and the sacrifices of wives and mothers)

The Preamble: - The usual applies here. All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

This work is inspired by the stories 'BTSC' and 'Room 209' by the author 'klrxo'. Also thrown in are elements of the many mom/son stories I've read over the last 25 or so years.

It started out as my own spin on the above stories, but soon took on a life of its own. Too big for one single story, so split over a series.

Part 3 continues the adventures of Mark, Mandy and other characters. Mark's obsession leads to another fetish while Mandy starts to understand that her life is only really beginning at 40.

*****

Mark awoke feeling extremely horny, as he had done for several years now. The difference being that these days he did not need to resort to solitary relief. Enrolment in the SAMBA programme with his mother had opened up many new avenues for him.

As consciousness slowly returned, he started to recall the events of the previous evening. First triumph, that his mother had acquired and started to wear her ass-plug. Not only for the hoped-for practical effect as it altered his mom's physiology permanently to enable him to fuck her up the ass whenever he pleased without discomfort to her.

No, for Mark it was as much the symbolism of what his mom was wearing between her cheeks. It meant that she had accepted that that part of her anatomy was critical to the mother and son bond. At a deeper level it signified a new stage in their relationship. His mom may wear his dads wedding ring on her finger, but she wore Mark's jewellery in her ass-ring.

However, now that yesterday's memories were fully restored, Mark's countenance darkened. He was sure his mom had allowed his dad to have anal sex with her for the first time. Mark had waited days for the opportunity to do so again, only to be beaten to it by his father. He couldn't really complain about his dad fucking mom's pussy, though he hoped that there would be less even of that, but anal love had meant to be a special thing just between him and his mom. Even fucking Mrs Nielsen didn't quite make up for the intimacy he was missing from his mom.

Looking out his bedroom window to check that his dad's car was gone, Mark stepped naked out of his room and across the hall to his parents' room. He paused outside, then decided he didn't need to knock. After all, he now felt he had as much right to the marital bed as anyone else in the house.

It was still early, but his dad must have opened the curtains before he left as the pale light of morning illuminated the scene with perfect clarity.

The bedsheets were in a tumbled disarray, half covering his mom. She lay tits up, head to the side on a pillow, her long dark hair flowing about her pretty face.

On the bedside table next to his mom's usual side lay a tube of KY and the butt-plug, sitting on its base, a dried residue faintly visible on the bulb.

Mark felt that his suspicions had been confirmed. Planned or not, his mother had introduced his dad to the joys of anal sex. Something which should have been solely his! The revelation bombarded his brain with conflicting emotions. Now more than ever he needed the love only his mom could provide in order to make everything alright again.

The teen boy clambered into the bed with his mom, pulling the covers over them both, and clung to her soft, warm body. He took a tempting nipple and sucked it into his mouth. He needed his mom so badly. His prick stood stiffly to attention and he rubbed it against her thigh.

Mandy stirred, the movement in the bed and the hungry sucking at her breast causing her to wake.

"What? Oh! Mark!" exclaimed Mandy, looking about in confusion. "Is your dad gone?"

Mark nodded. He released her tit from between his lips with a smack, took a shuddering breath and moved to its twin, sucking hard. Mark loved his mom's boobs with all his heart. If there was anything that made him feel better straight away when he was stressed, it was nursing on her two delicious mounds.

Though not part of the formal instruction at the academy, this had quickly become one of their favorite activities upon returning home. Often times, if they were together on the couch, Mandy would simply have to lift her top and her son could latch on. At such times she would feel more a mother than she ever had as they shared tender mom and son boob time, her arm around him and brushing his hair with a free hand.

This morning, Mandy sensed by the desperate way her son was devouring her boobs that there was something wrong. She put her arms around Mark and pulled him close, smothering him in motherly love. She enjoyed these sessions as much as he did. He might be there for five minutes or thirty, though eventually the stimulation to her nipples would always become too much.

In these quiet mom and son times, Mandy always wished that her breasts still produced milk as they had all those years ago, so that she could provide for him in that way too. She suspected that Mark also longed for same. Nevertheless, the instinct was burned so deep into her boy that dry as they were, even after eighteen years Mark was compelled to suck just as heartily as if they still flowed freely with motherly sustenance.

The curvy mom knew what else her son sometimes needed. She reached down between them and found his balls, cupping them lovingly. For the next few minutes, she gently rolled them in her palm, or lightly stroked his sack, ignoring the rock-hard phallus for now.

Mandy sensed the tension dissipate somewhat and her boy released the other tit from his sucking mouth with another great smack. He swallowed, then breathed deeply.

"What is it honey?" ask Mandy.

"You did it, didn't you?" said her son with an injured tone.

"Did what?"

"You let dad fuck your ass."

"Oh, I see," Mandy said, understanding now. "I had no choice. I forgot to take the plug out before bed and your dad saw it. I had to tell him I was doing it for him. Mark...you knew this would happen."

"Let me see your ass," Mark demanded.

"Really?" Mandy sighed and disengaged from her son. Rolling over, she crouched on the bed facing away from Mark.

The broad, motherly ass which Mark worshipped hung in front of him, the cheeks slightly parted. Mark thumbed them apart to get a better look. As always, Mark was overawed when her surveyed that pretty anus. To him it was not only perfect, but it represented the essence of his mother as a sexual being.

Of course, it was still the same anus, but while it was tightly closed, it still looked a little wet and irritated from its night of love-making.

Mark reached across to the bedside table for the tube of KY.

"Uh-uh," said Mandy, quickly intercepting him. "It's too soon."

"But I wanna fuck your butt, Mom."

"I'm so sorry, Mark. I really am. I'd do anything to please you. But your dad spent a long time back there and to be honest I need the bathroom."

"But Mom - "

"No buts!" Mandy laughed at her unintended humor. "Remember what Dr Dearlove said about respect? In fact, I believe she spoke about this very situation."

"If it were Mrs Nielsen, she wouldn't say no. And it's been over a week now, Mom. In that time, you let Steve and Dad have your ass, but not me. And it was meant to be just our thing," Mark said resentfully.

Mark's words stung Mandy, not only by the tone which hit her hard, but by the truth of what her son had said. Knowing that it was his preferred way of making love to her, she had denied him while allowing others to enjoy that very same thing.

It had become an issue that needed dealing with. Ever since his first time with her, it had been clear that for the SAMBA method to work, that Mark would require anal sex. That was a fact not up for debate. But was she at fault for not being able to provide her son as much as he needed, or was Mark being unreasonable with his demands? Mandy had hoped that getting the butt-plug would buy her some time, but she now realized that it had been unfair to deny him what was necessary for his mental well-being.

Mandy recalled Dr Dearlove's words about the sacrifices required by wives and mothers, and how that defined them as women. She just wished that she wasn't hindered by the physical limitations of her own body.

She couldn't know the future, but for today she resolved to do what she must. Whatever else happened, Mark had to come first.

"You're right, Mark. We should have had anal sex again before now. I just need be a minute in the bathroom - " said Mandy as she started to rise.

This time it was Mark that stopped his mother, placing his hand gently, but firmly, on her back.

"No, Mom. I need you now," Mark insisted.

Mandy weighed it up in her head. Her body was telling her no, sending clear signals that she needed the bathroom now. But it also would be so unfair on Mark to make him wait longer. She decided; she would endure an ass-fucking for his sake this time, whatever the consequences. Mandy took a deep breath.

"Okay, Mark. But please don't be long," said Mandy.

The mature mom grabbed the pillows and piled them up for comfort, crouching low over them. Then she anxiously awaited her son to make use of her back-passage.

Mark took a moment to admire her smooth, naked body, kneeling on the bed with her legs tucked up. His gaze swept down from her neck and shoulders, all the way down her back to the swell of her hips. The prize lay between her spread buttocks. Lower down, her bald cunt was barely visible, but that was of no concern to him right now and he ignored it.

Reaching over for the KY once more, he popped the top, squeezing a generous amount onto his fingers. Carefully, he transferred the clear gel to his mother's anus, covering the entire dimple and the working it in with just the tip of one finger.

It felt so good to have his mom's tight ring cling to his finger again, and this time the way was even narrower because of his mom's added tension.

"Don't worry, Mom. It'll still be good," Mark reassured his mother earnestly, while his eyes were glued to the slightly inflamed orifice that had opened up for his exploratory digit.

Mandy wondered if her son meant good for them both, or just him. She knew that the SAMBA method was primarily about pleasuring the boys, but she had gotten used to coming again like she used to years ago in the early days with Dan. Her mommy body was also thriving on the sex she had with her son. She felt younger, more energetic and happier since becoming intimate with her boy. Even her friends who weren't in the know had noticed the difference, telling her how she now glowed like a woman a decade younger.

The boy worked the lube gently up into his mom's rectum, his finger now surrounded by the familiar heat. He found that he didn't need to used much as his mom was still quite slippery and wet inside. Such was his mom's unease that his finger was more ejected than withdrawn. That and his mom's slight wriggling convinced Mark not to delay.

Mark quickly applied a layer of KY to his shaft and tossed the tube aside. With his mom's low angle, he also had to crouch low and spread his legs as he shuffled up against her. He planted one hand down firmly on his mom's lower back, fixing her in place and with the other directed his cock.

For the first time ever, and despite plenty of lubrication, Mark had trouble getting into his mom's butt. He drew back, tried again. He shifted his angle and almost bent his shaft with the pressure. The boy all but whimpered in frustration

At last, her asshole yielded and trapped the head of Mark's long penis inside.

"Ahhhh!" Mark exhaled, pleasure showing on his young face. Nothing would now stop him enjoying his mom's snug anus.

For Mandy, it was the third cock in just over a week which had sought solace in her nether-hole. She knew that she should feel some shame in that. Or rather, the old Mandy would have done. It was still a difficult journey for her, but knowing that all three had been brought to the height of sexual pleasure in her rectum was now a source of pride.

All those years where she had only considered that part of herself when she was sat on the toilet. Whereas now it was lusted after by males who would do anything to make use of it for its pleasure giving capabilities. Now she chiefly associated its functions with her son's needs.

While Mandy contemplated the new uses to which her back-passage was these days employed, her son was inching his way up into the place which he very much thought of as having only one primary use.

Mark hunched over his mom's back, trying to hilt her, but with difficulty.

"Not so deep today, baby," pleaded his mom.

Mark paused, hoping his mom would relax more so that he could drive the entirety of his long dick up her ass. He ran his hands all over her skin, surveying each dip and curve. His mom had relatively broad strong shoulders for a woman and he could see her muscles tense just under the surface as she tried to deal with his intrusion into what was now a very crowded space.

"Don't tense up, Mom. You got to let me get right up there," said Mark. He paused, adjusting his stance. Gripping his mom by the neck with his left hand he delivered a loud smack to her right ass-cheek.

"Hold still!" Mark hissed through clenched teeth.

Mandy suddenly went quite still, trying her best to supress her urgent wriggling; she was not used to such assertiveness from her son.

Satisfied with his mom's compliance, Mark leaned in close, inhaling her scent. He loved her like this, early in the morning before she had washed. So close now that he could see every pore and mark on her skin, loving also her tan-lines and her moles. All of this prime-of-motherhood was his. What had been the fathers was now rightfully passing to the son.

Fuelled by his growing lust and adoration for his mom, Mark longed for the entirety of his shaft to be encased in his mother's delicious warmth. Maintaining a grip about her neck, with his free hand he now seized hold of her hip. Now certain that his mother was secured, Mark pushed hard up between her buttocks.

"Ugh, Mark, please..." Mandy groaned, as the last of her son's prick inched up her.

"It's okay, Mom. I'm all the way in you now," Mark responded, feeling her anus wrapped tightly around the base of his penis.

"Be gentle with me," said Mandy, knowing from experience that boys often forgot in all the excitement of being in a mommy ass.

Having completely conquered his moms anal-tract, Mark's cock now retreated slowly down her tunnel until just the tip remained inside. Then it was pushed back whence it came, Mandy's rectal muscles yielding a little more easily.

"Mommmmmm!" Mark groaned with passion, feeling his love for his mother soar. For a mother and son bonding session, nothing in the world could replace a good ass-fuck. In Marks ideal world every day would start this way.

"Ugh! I love you too, Mark. But you must hurry!" Mandy implored her son.

Mark had not forgotten that his mom had urgent needs in addition to his own, though obviously of lesser priority to him at that very moment. He began working his hips, making short strokes, gratified at how tightly her shit-chute gripped, pulling the skin back from the head of his cock as he delved deep. He knew what he may encounter coming the other way, but he didn't care.

Normally his mom could relax her anus enough that while it still provided plenty of stimulation, it was almost as easy to fuck as a cunt. Today, Mark was fighting a far more constricted passage.

"I've missed your tight ass, Mom. Soooo much!" Mark cried.

The teen hung his head with eyes closed as he enjoyed the exquisite sensations to which his mom's back-passage treated him.

"Please cum soon!" Mandy begged.

The fat on Mandy's haunches rippled as she was rocked by the rapidly increasing pace of her son's thrusts. She clung tightly to the stack of pillows hoping that her son would find his much-needed relief soon, yet knowing that it was her fault that she had made him wait. And as a result, her butt was fuller than it had ever been before.

Mark clung on to his mom, hunching up into her asshole, loving the sounds of her moans while deaf to her discomfort, as he rode her hard and deep.

The teens rapid jabs while he panted over his mom's back quickly brought a result, ending in a frantic series of lunges which spread her anus wide and drove her face into the pillows.

"Oh, fuck!" Mark ejaculated both verbally and physically, his whole body quaking in his orgasm. "In your butt! Can you feel it mom?! Holy shit, what a beautiful ass!"

Mandy could indeed feel it all. Each throb of her son's steely cock, and she counted six strong pulses, brought more heat, wetness and sense of urgent fullness in her behind which could not be ignored. She wriggled under her son, her buttocks clenching and unclenching as she fought against the demands of her bowels.

Mark now lay draped over his mother's back, his hold on her neck and hips now loose. He sighed happily, wishing such moments could last forever.

"Honey, please..." Mandy implored her son.

Mark stirred reluctantly and raised himself up, pulling his erection from his mom's round hole with a plop. His angry-red and brown tipped pole bounced in the air. The little whorl of his mom's sphincter shrank and tightened rapidly, going as small as possible. Mandy started to rise immediately, Mark helping her off the bed and to her feet and taking her by the hand led her straight to the bathroom.

"C'mon, Mom, I'll help you," said Mark.

Mandy hastened to the toilet and sat her ass down. Mark held both of her hands in his and knelt at her feet. Now more than ever he felt the strength of the bond between them. He understood what a mother was willing to do for her son.

Mandy couldn't look her son in the face as he looked up to hers. She grunted quietly, her body tensing, and what had been contained within her slithered out with a splash.

"Uhhhh," Mandy groaned with relief now that her bowels were finally empty. "My god, that's better."

"I love you so much mom!" exclaimed Mark.

"You shouldn't see me like this," replied Mandy.

"But you're perfect, Mom! Don't feel bad. I don't care. I want to be here for you after what you did for me."

"You don't think less of me?"

"No, Mom. You're beautiful in every way. It was Dr Dearlove that helped me see that. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Mandy shook her head, though her anus burned slightly. She felt her eyes moisten. The old pre-SAMBA Mark would never have cared for her in the same way. She didn't know whether to feel embarrassment for showing such emotion or for Mark seeing her perform such a private function. Even her husband, Dan, had never been witness to this.

"You didn't hurt me. A little sore maybe, but I'm getting better at this. But you're going to have to let me take a break, Mark. Just for a while. I promise I'll find ways to help you until then."

"Sure, Mom."

"And you need to go have a wash," said Mandy, as she pointed down between her son's legs.

"Oh!" said Mark in surprise, suddenly noticing the state of his still rampant cock.

He let go of his mom's hands and stood up.

"Mom..." Mark paused, unsure of himself.

"Yes, Mark?"

"Can I...can I be with you when...when you do this again?" Mark spoke with difficulty, forcing the words out.

Mandy was confused for a moment before it struck her. Mark wanted to share another kind of intimacy with her. She pondered the strange request. Her son had fucked her, seen her with a plug and now had witnessed her on the toilet. Would it now make any difference if she refused? What harm would it do? Would allowing it bring them closer in some odd way?

"I'll think about it, Mark. Now go shower!"