SAMBA Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Mrs Wheeler? I've wanted to try it with you since I first saw you."

Mandy took a deep breath. She was probably going to regret this in the morning. Fortunately, she had come prepared with some lube.

"It's okay, your mom has told me how you always go straight for her butt. You know, you should really give your mom a break now and again what with your size and all."

"I try to, but as soon as I get a glimpse of that ass of hers...hell, it feels so much better for guys and why settle for second best, you know what I mean?"

"Not really," laughed Mandy. "But I'll let you do it to me as long as I get to choose the position. First though I have to take care of some business or you won't find room in there at all!"

With that Mandy slid off the bed and went into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind her.

Steve heard the toilet seat bang down from behind the door. He began tugging slowly on his still wet and stiff penis, grinning from ear to ear. To bang his friend's hot mom up the ass was a dream come true. Yet another benefit to come out of Dr Dearlove's academy, he mused.

Steve felt that finally everything in his life was coming together. In these few months since going to SAMBA with his mom he'd felt like a new man. His dad had been amazed! Little did he know why! And if his dad wasn't making full use of mom how was that Steve's fault? And despite what Mrs Wheeler had just told him, he knew his mom loved bending over for him. More often than not in the morning, his dad had barely shut the front door behind him and Steve was ushering his mom into his own room to kneel on the bed while he rummaged in his draw for the bottle of lube he kept there.

Steve was brought back to the moment by the sound Mrs Wheeler grunting followed by a faint splash from the direction of the bathroom. All was quiet for nearly another minute when he heard the toilet flush and the sounds of running water.

He didn't have to wait very long before he heard the latch on the bathroom door, Mrs Wheeler emerged and she climbed back into the bed. Grabbing Steve behind the neck she pulled him close for a brief but passionate kiss.

Breaking the seal of their lips, Mandy lay on her back, spread her legs wide and tilted her pelvis so that her butt was turned up as much as possible.

"I want to do it this way," she said pulling him over her. "I'm all lubed up. I took care of it in the bathroom. Your dick is still wet enough so we should be ready to go..."

Steve rolled over between Mandy's thighs, excited even if it was not his usual or preferred position. He still adored his mom, but damn! Mrs Wheeler looked fantastic, her dark hair a stark contrast to his mom's blonde, while the smaller but still substantial boobs lay in two great round mounds upon her chest. Dark nipples like bullets pointed up at him.

Only the slightest curve to her belly hinted at her maturity, while her hips were the very definition of child-bearing. Further down, her clean-shaven cunt gaped open like a desperately hungry mouth! And that mouth would indeed go without this night.

"You're really hot Mrs Wheeler," Steve spoke with rare seriousness, and Mandy felt the emotion. This wasn't her son, but nonetheless her maternal instincts kicked in all the same. She desperately wanted the young man to feel good about himself.

"Come on you, time to put it in me," and she reached down and guided the tip of his stiff still-wet cock to her dark little socket.

*****

A little earlier, in room 104...

Chrissy and Mark had undressed, but now the slender boy didn't appear to know what to do with his prize. His penis hung limp between his legs.

"You don't need to be nervous Mark. I'll take care of you just like your mom," Chrissy reassured the young man before her.

Taking him by the hand the pneumatic blonde led him over to the bed, throwing back the covers and patting the sheets so that he sat down beside her.

"You know, Dr Dearlove has explained to your mom and I how important it is for you boys to have new experiences and we thought that this would be a great way to help you both out!"

"I think it's a great idea, but even after everything we all went through at the academy I've still only ever been with mom. And...And I think you're very pretty Mrs Nielsen!" Mark said, swallowing nervously.

"Why thank you Mark, that's so sweet of you to say!" Chrissy replied, genuinely touched by the compliment after being used to her own son's more direct and down to business approach. To her own surprise, she felt the flutter of butterflies in her own tummy.

Chrissy noticed that he had not yet met her own gaze and his eye's remained firmly locked on her chest.

"You like them? My boobs, that is?"

Mark nodded. He adored his mom's tits, and perfect though they were, they had nothing on the sheer size of these mammoth boobies, capped by huge pink nipples. It was not just that, but the overall contrast with his mother. Mrs Nielsen had milky white skin and blue eyes, whereas his mom had a year-round semi tan, darks eyes and dark hair.

Still holding his hand, Chrissy guided him up to her chest and released him. His hormones now at the controls, Mark began to lightly caress her flesh. Becoming bolder, he weighed each full mammary in turn, squeezing and pressing them together.

Pleased that she was making such an impression on her friends' son, Chrissy also knew that her humid cunt was reacting to the boy's gentle touch. But she wanted more than that.

"Play with my nipples," Chrissy urged Mark. "Stevie loves to do that. You can be as rough as you like."

Mark started by thumbing them, but when Mrs Nielsen told him to be harder, he switched to stretching and twisting them.

Chrissy hummed with pleasure, eyes closed and jaw slack. Mark for his part was feeling very turned on not only by what he was permitted to do, but by the thought that here he was pinching those very same big nipples that his friend did. His own mom never let him go quite this far with her boobs.

Chrissy wasn't idle while Mark played. She parted his thighs and took his large balls in her tiny hand, rolling them about and tugging gently on the sack. Her actions had the desired effect as Mark's penis began to point up at the ceiling.

"Don't you worry Mark, I'll help you empty these," Chrissy said, squeezing his nuts lovingly.

"Hhmm, that's so nice Mrs Nielsen," Mark sighed.

This went on for several minutes, during which Chrissy leant in towards his face, allowing their lips to meet and tongues entwine. All the while her cunt became wetter and his prick throbbed ever more vigorously.

Letting go of his balls, she reluctantly pulled away from Mark.

"Move over and lie back," Chrissy's voice quivered with lust. "Let me do my mommy thing."

Mark did as he was told and watched as the blonde mother swung a leg over so that she was now astride his hips. As her legs had parted, he could see between them just for a second and noticed that unlike his mom's large vulva, Mrs Nielsen had a very small bald mound, almost just a slit with no inner labia showing.

Chrissy wasted no time in reaching between their bodies, directing his long shaft to the tiny entrance of her cunt and descending, all one swift and fluid motion.

Mark gasped. Never in his short life had he ever felt anything so wet and soft upon is cock. It was like the mom was melting around him

Chrissy started a slow rise and fall on the cock that had pierced her, her heavy boobs smacking together with each bounce.

"Mark, sweetie, this is wonderful. I don't get to enjoy this so much these days. You're such a good boy for making this mommy so happy!"

Mark guessed that Mrs Nielsen had to be talking about her sons anal only needs. Steve had bragged about how he only banged his mom's ass, as it gave him much more pleasure, more quickly. Although he was currently enjoying where he was, Mark hoped that he too would get a crack at that round ass.

For now, he simply lay back and enjoyed the show. Mrs Nielsen's cunt sucked and slurped upon his rigid cock, while her titties bouncing above his face mesmerized him.

*****

As soon as Steve's cock-head caught in the little wrinkled hollow, he began to push, applying pressure to Mandy's anus and making it accept his presence. Even for a now experienced woman like this wife and mother, the ring of muscle was healthy, tight and strong.

Steve's lust, iron-hard phallus, and the liberal application of lubricant soon overcame that temporary obstacle and he slipped a couple of inches up the mom's narrowest passage.

Mandy winced, for the boy was very thick and very hard and the orifice had only shortly before been put to its more conventional use. But horny boys didn't care about such things, so the anus now had to admit something rather than expel. As a wife and mother she reminded herself sometimes sacrifices had to be made if the SAMBA method was to yield results.

"Ooooh fuuucckk," Steve moaned, and he sought purchase on the mattress to renew his attack. Shifting on his knees and forearms he pushed all the way inside until his pubic bone mashed against Mandy's empty pussy.

Once inside, Steve sighed and some of the tension ebbed. Mandy spread her thighs wide and wrapped her legs around Steve, pulling him into her. He sunk down onto her breasts, crushing them. His face was next to hers, cheek to cheek.

Mandy brought one arm up around and embraced him. The other lifted her hand to the back of his head, where she stroked and ruffled his hair. She both felt and heard his breath rasp in her ear as he began to pump. Just like her son, she knew that this boy needed the physical love and acceptance of a mature woman, not a teenage girl who would leave him empty and unfulfilled. And she could provide this for him!

Given the angle of penetration, driving his cock in and out of her clasping rectum was more a case of mutual rocking and grinding of hips.

"Mrs Wheeler, your ass is good...so good," groaned Steve, and Mandy really felt the full thickness of his cock as he leaned into her. Not as long as her son's maybe, but definitely thicker. She could see why Chrissy might have issues taking Steve anally day after day. But Mandy only had him on loan and was more than happy to accept the consequences for now.

"You can go faster if you like," whispered Mandy as she urged him on by pressing her heels into his lower back.

Steve responded without hesitation, the speed of his shaft doubling in her hot, slick ass-tunnel. As their motions increased so the bed began to creak, the headboard tapping upon the wall.

Steve was in heaven. Just like when he had anal sex with his mother; he loved being buried deep in a woman's rectum with a sphincter gripping hard on his shaft.

He had tried to fuck his mom's pussy for her sake but it just wasn't the same; he knew he would always be an ass man. He didn't feel any guilt about that as his mom's ass had made him cum hard again and again. If other guys wanted to take the second-best option on the menu that was their business.

Mandy didn't know quite what had come over her, but being flat on her back in this hotel room brought back memories of her honeymoon. Only this was a kind of inverted honeymoon an no babies would come from this union.

"My breasts..." Mandy released her grip on the back of Steve's head and pushed him toward her chest. With difficulty he stooped down and caught the areole and nipple of her right tit in his mouth. Once latched on, Steve sucked for all he was worth.

Steve had now hooked his hands around Mandy's shoulders and held her in a vice like grip. His ass humping efforts redoubled and the bed frame really began to rattle. His cock was now like an iron bar as it shuttled back and forth.

All this time Mandy had felt waves of pleasure as Steve's pubic bone bounced again and again off her gaping wet pussy, squelching and slurping noise adding to the cacophony. Add to that the friction on her anus and she was teetering on the edge. Mandy felt the tremble in her thighs; her head rolled back, mouth agape.

Steve was aware Mrs Wheeler was cumming as he felt the ripples in her rectum, followed by a series of super strong contractions in her butt-hole; one, two, three; one, two, three. It was too much. Her nipple popped free of his mouth and he hammered into her one last time.

"Hot fucking asshole!" Steve shouted so loudly that he was surely heard in the adjoining rooms. His cock went crazy deep inside Mandy's rectum, spewing hot semen over every sensitive inch. It was still lurching as he found her mouth with his, their tongues twisting furiously together.

His passion spent, Steve collapsed on top of Mandy, his cock trapped inside her, while she enjoyed a series of mini-orgasms.

Steve eventually stirred and he rolled off Mandy, his used and deflating cock curling against his balls.

With Steve now seemingly asleep, Mandy idly stroked her pussy for another minute eking out the last of her pleasure. As she then rolled on her side away from Steve, she farted wetly, but she was too tired to care.

*****

"I'm gonna cum!" gasped Mark, and immediately Chrissy ceased her energetic riding of the boy. Sweat stuck her blonde curls to her face, and she merely contented herself by squishing her pussy on the fleshy intruder while she caught her breath.

"Don't cum yet sweetie. There's more for us to do yet. I know what all you boys want." With that Chrissy slid herself off Marks pole and indicating that he should get up, she took his place in the middle of the bed on all fours; face down, ass up.

"My bag is on the floor. Inside there's some lube."

It was clear to Mark exactly what Mrs Nielsen was intending, and his heart beat harder at the thought. Leaving the bed, his long cock bouncing against his belly, he went over to her bag and unzipped it. He quickly found the tube of KY and returned to the busty mom.

"Make sure you use plenty of that stuff on my asshole, sweetie," said Chrissy as the boy knelt behind her big round ass.

Again, Mark was amazed at the contrast with his mom. Unlike his mom's cute round star, the blonde's anus was an oval, almost slit-like, with thick ridges. And it was very pink. Different, but just as beautiful. Mark couldn't wait to try it!

Mark's dick ached almost painfully as he twisted the cap of the KY. His hands shook as he squeezed out a large blob of the clear gel directly onto the waiting butt-hole, which twitched as the jelly landed. Lovingly, he spread the cool lubricant all around the delicious hole and then steadily worked it inside, his finger greeted with the familiar but powerful grip of the anal canal.

It was the work of a minute, but Mark was very thorough and he delved deep. Dr Dearlove and his mom had taught him to make sure a woman was well prepared for anal sex. In any case, he wanted a long, smooth ride for himself.

Tossing the tube of KY onto the bedside table, Mark wiped the excess onto his long shaft. He approached her inviting upturned ass, eager cock in hand, then paused as he heard something.

From the wall behind the headboard came a rhythmic knock, which even as he listened became more urgent. Even Mrs Nielsen, who had been patiently awaiting her young lover, raised her head at the disturbance.

Mark was well aware that the next room was occupied by his mom and Steve. It was weird to think that only a few feet away his own mom was having sex with his friend.

"Don't keep me waiting sweetie," said Mrs Nielsen waving her butt seductively. Marks eye's swivelled back on target, and his swollen knob was brought to bear against Chrissy's slippery pucker. Mark always loved the moment of insertion, when the anus yielded to him, and Mrs Nielsen's experienced butt-hole accepted him with ease.

"Aaaahh!" both sighed in unison as Mark fed her the rest until his skinny pelvis bumped against her fat ass cheeks. The familiar heat and tightness were exactly the same, but for both of them there were other subtle differences.

For Chrissy, Mark's long slender cock was much easier to handle than her son, and she felt it pierce her more deeply. While for Mark, Mrs Nielsen's shorter anatomy meant that his cock head forced its way into a kink at the end of her rectum he had never reached in his mom. He shivered with pleasure.

"Oh Mrs Nielsen, your ass is incredible. If you were my mom, I'd fuck you like this every day!"

Chrissy sank her head and shoulders to the sheets, enjoying the fullness in her butt. She loved the passion shown by young men; unlike her husband and a few other lovers she had taken over the years. Nothing excited her like youthful enthusiasm, and these boys really seemed to appreciate what a more mature woman could do for them!

Mark draped himself across Chrissy's back, reaching under to cup her enormous boobs. Slowly he began to pump.

The noises from the next room appeared to reach a crescendo. Muffled by the wall they heard a shout, certainly not of pain, but of intense pleasure.

"Would you like me to clench for you?" asked Chrissy, but without even waiting for an answer she squeezed her ass-ring as hard as she could.

"Aww, fuck!" cried Mark, as the base of his penis was milked by the busty mom. Her ass was strong!

Chrissy smiled, knowing what that also did to her son. If she needed to get him off in a hurry, she always knew what to do.

"You like that?"

"I love it Mrs Nielsen, but if you do that again I'm gonna cum!"

"It's okay, sweetie, you take as long as you want. It's nice what you're doing. Just keep feeling up my boobies!"

Chrissy reached back between her legs to stroke her pussy while Mark pinched and flicked at her nipples. His own mom would complain after a minute of such treatment so it was nice for once to do as he pleased. He'd always thought it so unfair. He made a mental note to remind his mother of her duties as part of the SAMBA programme next time they were together.

For the next twenty-five minutes the boy hunched against her upturned ass, huffing and puffing into her ear. Several times he felt close to coming, so he would stop a while, letting his cock soak in her slippery rectum. As far as Mark was concerned, it didn't get any better than resting on the back of a mature mother, pinching her nipples, while buried to the hilt in her ass.

"Oh Mark, you have such a lovely slender cock," Chrissy sighed dreamily during one lengthy pause in their love-making.

The boy's long tool lay still within her shit-chute, the head stuffed into her colon. Only the most delicate fluttering of her moist sheath stimulated him. Mark's eyes were closed as he rested his head on her shoulder. He sighed in utter contentment.

"Mom never lets me fuck her ass for so long. Steve's so lucky to have a mom like you," said Mark.

Chrissy's heart swelled to hear the boy's praise and glad that she could satisfy him. Dr Dearlove's suggestion appeared to be paying off, she thought.

"I just want to help you, sweetie. Come on, why don't you start moving again. It feels really nice."

And as Mark tweaked her large nipples, Chrissy began to stroke her pussy. Sensing that the hot mom wanted to reach a climax, Mark resumed sawing in and out of the tight, round hole. Each time he bottomed out in the blonde wife, the boy would gasp.

Eventually Chrissy's fingering of her dripping clit along with her young lover's deep probing into her colon brought her to a climax.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" The blonde mom almost sobbed as her thighs quaked and her shitter clenched again and again around the boy's dick.

Mark himself had reached the point of no return, his balls pulled up and his penis swelled to its maximum extent inside of Chrissy.

'Uh, shit! In your butt! Oh fuck!" gasped Mark as he hosed down Chrissy's intestines with a series of powerful spurts.